Amber & I Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched mesmerized as Amber's taut muscles pulled and flexed against the workout Will was giving her body as he fucked her. All the men were also paying very close attention. I saw that most of the women were also watching, though Sharon and Kelly were oblivious for the moment, and Abby and Marina were distracted by making out with each other and diddling between each other's legs. Helen and Christina were intent on their recording duties.

Will lowered Amber back to the ottoman and leaned forward over her. Amber's legs were still over his shoulders, and his cock was plunging deep into her. It was then that Amber had the first of her orgasms for the night. She came loudly, crying out her ecstasy with "Yes! Fuck yes!" Will then began to fuck in and out of her with real abandon. He must have been fairly close, because it was very soon that he shoved her forward hard on the ottoman, and grunted as he shudderingly came hard, filling her pussy with his jizz.

As Will and Amber came down a bit, a thought occurred to me, and I quickly went over to Helen. I leaned in and said quietly, "Is there some reason she has to take us one at a time?"

Helen grinned at me, and then said to Amber and the rest of the room, "Well, that's a good start for a bad girl who doesn't follow the rules, but it'll take us all night at this rate, and some of the rest of us would like to get some cock. Numbers two and three, come over ... oh, two is Sable! Three and four come here and help seven rearrange things."

Curtis and Roger hurried over and I explained quickly. They were quite happy with the idea, and didn't hesitate to help me by lifting Amber up off the ottoman, which I then pulled out of the way. I looked at the wrist restraints and the ring anchor, and then realized how to manage things. "Lay her down on the floor guys," I said, which they did gently.

I leaned in to smile down at Amber, who was looking back up at me with a look of mild apprehension coupled with unbridled lust. "It'll be easier for everyone if you roll over and get up on your hands and knees, baby," I said.

Her eyes started wide, but she smiled broadly and quickly did as I suggested. I took the liberty of swatting her on her butt and said, "Good girl." Then, I stood up and said to Curtis and Roger, "She's all yours guys."

While Curtis and Roger very briefly conferred quietly, I stepped back and noticed that Jing and Ayisha had welcomed Will to the women's side of the room. Jing had her face in his lap, apparently bringing his prick back to full attention, and Ayisha was kissing him while caressing his broad, muscular chest. Sharon had apparently climaxed, and was lying back with a happy smile on her face as Kelly kissed her way slowly up along her torso, lingering over my assistant's breasts. Abby and Marina were still toying with each other. Only Sable and Sassy seemed completely content, so far, to watch Amber's action.

Roger had now gotten into position, kneeling behind Amber's ass, he ran his hand over her exposed pussy, feeling her own juice now mingled with Will's cum. Without any further foreplay – and to be fair it really didn't seem that any was called for – Roger guided his cock into Amber's waiting pussy. Amber shoved back into him happily.

In the meantime, Curtis had gone around to stand in front of Amber, his hard on standing up in front of her face. As Roger began to fuck Amber from behind, Curtis took his cock in hand and began to rub it over her upturned face. She reacted by kissing it and trying, vainly, to get it into her mouth. Once Roger was into a good rhythm, Curtis relented and let Amber suck his cock into her mouth. Soon, Amber was sliding back and forth on the two cocks, her tits swaying beneath her. Curtis held her head in his hands, and Roger had a grip on her waist.

I looked around and saw the other three guys, Marco, Steve and Derek. I felt a little sorry for Derek for having to wait so long before getting any action, but he didn't seem bothered. He was intently watching the floorshow, and his organ was still very hard. With another idea in my evil mind, I went over to Marco and Steve to suggest my next plan.

Roger was groaning in no time. He reached forward to take hold of Amber's shoulders and shoved forward into her hard. A long low moan and his slumping over her back signaled that he had come hard inside her. Curtis chose that moment to pull his cock out of Amber's mouth. Holding her hair back with one hand, he stroked himself with the other, and in seconds was shooting stream after stream of white cum all over Amber's beautiful face, much to Christina's obvious glee. The little Latina scooted in to get a tight close-up.

Sassy and Sable applauded.

I took the opportunity to get Helen's attention, told her what I had in mind for Amber next, and suggested that things might be easier if we untied Amber's wrists. Without saying a word, Helen went over and undid the restraints. Then, as an afterthought, she said to Amber, "You behave now!"

Amber nodded and raised her hand to her face to scoop some of Curtis' cum off her forehead and nose and promptly deposited it in her mouth.

While Curtis and Roger retired to the women's side, where they were welcomed enthusiastically, Marco, Steve and I closed in on Amber.

Steve lay down on his back next to Amber, who immediately straddled his body. He smiled up at her as she reached down to take his ready cock in her hand. He held her hips as she lowered herself slowly down on top of him. Once she was thoroughly impaled, Marco, who had made a surreptitious visit to a convenient cabinet stocked with all manner of fun supplies, like lubricant, got on his knees behind her, and gently smeared her anus with slippery gel. Amber leaned forward to give Marco access, and he slid a finger up inside her. He took his time working his finger in and out of her ass, while she squirmed happily against it and down on Steve's abdomen.

I stood in front of Amber's face with my cock in hand, watching as she shuddered. As Marco leaned in behind her, pressing the head of his engorged member against her asshole, I leaned down, kissed her briefly on the lips, and asked, "Would this be a weird time to tell you that I love you?"

She looked at me with wide eyes, and said, "Nooooooooo!" Marco had pushed his cock into her, and she was wracked by wave after wave of orgasm.

When her quivering subsided enough, Marco and Steve began to work themselves in and out of her. Amber rocked between them, first as a result of their motions, and then as she ground against them, working her body between theirs. She then saw my rigid cock in front of her, and she grabbed it and pulled me to her. In another second she was filled in all three holes, and seemed to wish she had more to be filled.

I was vaguely aware of what was going on around me: Christina had a camera aimed at my cock going in and out of Amber's hungry mouth; Helen had one trained on Amber's body fucking two cocks at once; over to my left, I could see Ayisha's back, as she rode up and down on Will's cock as he sat on a couch; on my right, Sassy and Sable had crawled over to get a closer look at the action going on between Amber and the three of us guys; and past Marco's shoulder, Derek stood watching everything with a smile on his face, and that huge cock in his hands.

"Oh, fuck!" Steve said from beneath Amber, followed almost immediately by, "Oh, fuck yes!" Amber moaned her approval around my cock, as the musician shot his cum up into her.

Next, Marco threw his head back and shoved hard into Amber's ass, holding still as he came for what seemed like a full minute. Amber herself seemed to be having a long series of mini-orgasms by this time. She was moaning and twitching, all while sucking on my cock with complete abandon. It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen, and I couldn't restrain myself any longer. Partly thinking of Christina's obsession, and partly because it had been so incredibly hot when Curtis had done it, I pulled my cock away from Amber's insatiable mouth, and promptly began to shoot my hot cum all over Amber's face and down her neck.

"God, you're beautiful!" I said, and then felt myself stumble backward a bit. A laughing Sharon caught me and guided me to a nearby chair. She perched on the arm of the chair next to me, and we watched Marco and Steve disentangle themselves from the well-used and "punished" Amber.

I frankly expected Amber to collapse by this time, but she looked around, saw only Derek left and squealed with delight. Without taking a moment to wipe any of the cum off her, she reached out a hand to the tall black man, and pulled him to her as she laid back on the floor. He dropped to his knees between her legs, which she opened eagerly for him. His very large cock stood up straight in front of him, and Amber reached out to try to get a hold of it but her arms weren't long enough. Smiling broadly at her enthusiasm, Derek took hold of his shaft, pushed it down, and got the head far enough down to brush over her clit, and then to press against the mouth of her very wet pussy. He leaned forward and pushed it into her a little, but it was never going to work like that. Derek bent down and slipped one strong arm under Amber's back, and in one smooth motion picked her up in front of him. Sitting back on his haunches, Derek held Amber up, just barely penetrated by the head of his cock. Amber put her arms around Derek's shoulders and wrapped her legs around his back. Her tits, now sticky with cum, were in his face. Slowly, Derek lowered her down on his shaft. Amber cried out, "Oh, god, it's so big! You're killing me! Don't stop killing me!"

"That is so hot!" Sharon breathed.

I smiled up at her, and noticed that my cock was still hard. I started to stand up and said, "We don't have to just watch, do we?"

"God no!" she grinned. Before I knew it, she had dropped to her hands and knees facing Amber and Derek. I got down on my hands and knees behind her and slid my cock into her waiting pussy, which was very wet already, and so very hot. I felt Sharon's fingers brushing against me as she reached back to play with her clit, and I started to fuck in and out of her. Both of us were watching Amber and Derek.

Having lowered Amber as far as possible, which still left a considerable amount of cock left over, Derek raised her up, almost all the way off him, before lowering her more abruptly. Amber's loud encouragement quickly became incoherent as Derek raised her and lowered her on that thick sex pole with increasing speed. When she came next, Amber actually screamed, and the orgasm seemed to rack her body for minutes on end.

I had my hands on my assistant's waist as I fucked her from behind, as Derek laid Amber back down on the floor, letting his straining cock slip out of her. He leaned over Amber's prone body and stroked himself with one big hand. Sassy and Sable crawled over closer to Amber, and I wanted to see what they were about to do, but before they could get close enough, Derek's cock erupted. An enormous gout of cum shot out of him and splattered all over Amber's breasts, neck and face.

At that moment, Sharon cried out and I felt her body trembling violently around me. Her strong, silky pussy milked at my cock hungrily.

When I looked up, I saw Amber laying on her back playing with the thick cum on her belly and tits. Sable was leaning over her, kissing her and licking cum off her face. Sassy was on her hands and knees in front of Derek sucking him clean. Christina was recording everything.

Helen's camera was trained on Sharon and me, and then she moved on, which reminded me of the rest of the party. On the couch she had recently been sharing with Sharon, Kelly was being fucked in a standard missionary position by Steve; her long legs were wrapped around his waist and she was watching the action going on in front of the couch, where her husband Will was on his back with Jing riding his cock while she sucked Roger's. Ayisha and Abby were locked in a tight 69 not far away. Marco was sitting in a chair with his wife sitting on his lap facing away from him; Curtis was in front of Marina apparently kissing her, and when he moved a bit, I saw that she had Marco up her ass, and Curtis was fingering her pussy and teasing her clit. As I watched, Curtis got down on his hands and knees to lick and suck her.

Sharon, who had collapsed a bit after her orgasm, began to recover herself. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and she sat back on her haunches. I leaned in and kissed the side of her neck, "We're going to have to do a lot more of that in the future," I said.

"Yes we are!" she laughed. "But first I need to get some water!"

I watched as she got up and walked to the kitchen, even as Marina started to cry out as she came. This seemed to set off a chain reaction around the room, as I heard Abby and Ayisha chime in, followed by groans from Steve and Will. Roger didn't make any noise that I could hear, but I saw Jing making unmistakable swallowing motions, and she had a contented smile as he pulled away from her with a slightly deflated erection.

I looked back over to what I now thought of as the dance floor, and saw that Amber and Sable were working toward a 69 of their own, and that Derek had picked Sassy up and was carrying her toward the stairs and the loft. I was more than half tempted to follow them; I was quite eager to see Sassy in action. However, out of the corner of my eye I saw that Abby and Ayisha were disengaging. The tiny Abby got up to join Sharon in the kitchen, which left the luscious Ayisha lying there on the floor, her hands moving idly over the curves of her full breasts. I remembered what she had said while were dancing, and crawled over to her.

Without saying a word, we exchanged smiles, and I got between her legs. I watched her face as I teased her clit, still a bit sensitive from Abby's ministrations, with the head of my cock. She watched me with a happy expression and half-lidded eyes. I slowly pushed myself into her waiting embrace and felt her wrap her smooth brown legs around me. I leaned on my arms and pushed deeply into her and then began a nice slow fucking. She ran her hands up over my arms and then my shoulders. When she got to my neck, she pulled my head down to her and our mouths met in a long, slow kiss.

Eventually, when I pulled back to adjust my weight a bit, I saw that Marina had gotten off her husband's lap and was lying on the floor next to us, watching, and playing with herself. I smiled at her, and gave her a little toss of the head indicating that she could get closer. I was a bit surprised when she scooted in very quickly and fastened her sweet little mouth on the closest of Ayisha's nipples. I was startled and Ayisha gasped and then shuddered. I continued to fuck in and out of Ayisha, as Marina went to town on her tit, sucking and pulling on it. After a moment, Ayisha reached up to hold Marina's head to her. Then, Steve crawled up and started sucking on the other tit. Ayisha's eyes closed and her head lolled back, and soon a long, deep orgasm washed over her.

Meanwhile, as Helen's recording would attest, Abby and Sharon had gotten distracted in the kitchen. Sharon wound up sitting on the counter, while Abby went down on her. Will came in on them and wound up getting his cock sucked by Abby, while he took her place licking Sharon's clit, and then, he fucked Sharon from behind as she stood facing the counter and tiny Abby was beneath them licking Sharon's clit, and Will's cock and balls. Will didn't come again, but Sharon certainly did, and loudly!

On the dance floor, where Christina was still recording, Curtis had gone over to watch Sable and Amber's 69. Once there, he had begun to run his hands over Sable's ebony back and perfect ass. When Sable murmured her approval, he had begun to finger her pussy, as Amber licked at her clit. Soon, he was behind Sable, sliding his cock in and out of her as the two women continued to go down on each other. When the girls began to moan with their orgasms, Curtis pulled his cock out of Sable and shot his cum all over her outer lips and Amber's face. Naturally, Christina managed to capture the cumshot. Laughing, Sable and Amber decided to make a stop in the shower before any more playing.

The automatic cameras in the living room caught Jing on the couch riding Marco's cock reverse cowboy, while Kelly held her face to her tits and played with the Asian woman's clit.

Upstairs, Sassy was getting fucked vigorously by Derek from behind, while Roger watched from the side. When she beckoned him over, though, he was happy to let her suck on his cock, while Derek continued to plow into her. While she was shouting out with a powerful orgasm, Sable and Amber joined them on the mattresses. Sable tackled Derek, and mounted him enthusiastically, while Amber helped Sassy with Roger's cock.

In my little corner of the party, I had pulled out of Ayisha and let Steve take my place, while Marina straddled the beautiful Indian's face. I watched as Jing cried out in an orgasm delivered by Marco's cock and Kelly's fingers. I stepped up behind Kelly, and ran my hands around her waist, moving them up to grasp her beautiful tits. My cock was pressed against her firm ass. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiled, and then leaned forward a bit, putting her tits in Jing's face, and allowing me access to her pussy from behind. Not one to squander the opportunity, I pressed my cock into her wet and very hot pussy. I could see the top of Jing's head as she kissed and sucked at Kelly's tits as I fucked the dancer slowly from behind. I felt Jing's fingers stroking Kelly's clit. Slowly, Kelly leaned forward and Jing leaned back, so that soon, Jing was lying back on Marco, and Kelly was kissing and sucking at Jing's smaller tits. With more mischief in mind, I gradually began to draw Kelly back, until she was bent over, her face over Jing and Marco's sex. As I slid my cock in and out of her, Kelly began to lick at Jing's clit and Marco's balls. I was able to look down and see my cock sliding in and out of Kelly, her perfect ass, her finely muscled back, and Jing's beautiful body and lovely face. Soon, Jing was gasping as another orgasm shook her. Then Jing scooted back off Marco's cock, which Kelly immediately took into her mouth. Swinging off Marco's body, Jing came around to give me a kiss and then wandered off.

Then I felt someone tapping my shoulder, and I turned to see Will grinning broadly and holding a tube of lubricant. I nodded my thanks, and took the lubricant. When Kelly felt my slippery thumb pressing against her sphincter, she let go of Marco's cock long enough to say, "God yes! Fuck my ass!"

"OK," I laughed, "but why don't you move up enough to let Marco take my place here?"

A noticeable shiver passed through Kelly, and she hurried to comply. In just a moment she was straddling Marco, who hadn't had to move at all, with her hands on the back of the couch and her tits in his face. She sank down on his cock, and I pushed my cock into the hot, tight embrace of her ass, which took me with a firm, strong grasp.

Meanwhile, Jing had gone over to join Ayisha, Marina and Steve. When Marina came, Jing promptly took her place on Ayisha's face . Curtis came over to stand in front of Jing, who was more than happy to suck his cock back to life after it had expended itself with Sable. Marina came over to watch her husband and me double-team Kelly. After a little bit she leaned over and began to make out with each of us in turn. Soon, Kelly was gasping and shuddering as an orgasm shook her body.

As I pulled out of Kelly's ass, Marina dropped off the couch and began to suck my cock. I stood there for a moment, letting the petite beauty deepthroat me, but I had wanted to do something particular with Marina since laying eyes on her. I pushed her back and helped her up. Once I got her sitting on the edge of the couch, I got down between her legs and began to kiss and lick her pussy and clit. I took my time, reveling in the mixed tastes and the way she responded to my oral ministrations, eventually pushing two fingers up inside her, and then remembering her riding Marco's cock, I pushed one up her ass. She held my head to her with one hand, while her other squeezed and twisted at her breast. She pushed into me hard when she came. She came again while I was fucking her deeply on the edge of that couch.