Amber & I Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon and Abby, followed by Helen, had made their way out into the great room, where they watched the activity on the couch and floor. Once Jing had gotten Curtis hard, he had taken Steve's place between Ayisha's legs, fucking her leisurely. Jing got off Ayisha's slippery face, and promptly moved over to sit with Sharon and Abby. Before long the three women were engaged in a prolonged make-out and fondling session.

While I was going down on his wife, Marco had Kelly get up and bend over the arm of the couch, so that her face was right next to Marina's as he proceeded to fuck the leggy redhead in the ass. They watched and fucked, as Marina came on my tongue, and then on my cock.

Upstairs, as chronicled by Christina and the automatic cameras, Sable and Derek continued to go at it as if they were in a marathon. She was still riding up and down on his cock when Will got upstairs and boldly walked up to stand in front of her, presenting his own hard-on. Sable obliged by sucking and stroking it with gusto.

Sassy and Amber took their time sucking on Roger's cock, taking breaks to share long kisses, and idly toying with each other's pussies and clit. When Steve came up, he lay down behind Amber, caressing her body, and then working his way around so that he was lying perpendicular to her. At his gentle manual urging, she bent her leg so he could get his head in and begin licking her clit. Sassy saw this, and decided Amber could handle Roger's cock on her own; which left Sassy to crawl around on the mattresses so she could take Steve's cock in her mouth. Roger carefully, got on his side so Amber could keep sucking him, and then coaxed Sassy to also lie on her side and part her legs so he could lick her. It was an awkward daisy chain, but it didn't take long for Steve and Roger to make the two girls come.

Meanwhile Will, Derek and Sable had changed positions. Now, she was on her hands and knees between the two strong men. Will was fucking in and out of her from behind, while she struggled to accommodate Derek's large cock with her mouth and hands. Then Sharon came upstairs to help her out. Getting on her knees next to Derek and Sable, Sharon started kissing, licking and stroking his organ. In a short while, Sharon laid down on the mattress next to Sable and pulled Derek down on top of her; she cried out as his cock filled her up.

Ayisha and Curtis had finished (for now), so she came over to get a good luck at what Marco, Kelly, Marina and I were doing. She reached up between Kelly's legs to tease her clit and finger her pussy as Marco slipped in and out of her ass. Kelly came hard, tossing her long red hair in Marina's face. Marco didn't wait for Kelly to come down but pulled his cock out. Ayisha immediately took hold of it and jerked it for him. After only two or three good strokes, Marco came hard and long, showering Ayisha's pretty face with streams of white cum.

Marina had already come down from her second orgasm with me, so I pulled out of her. Figuring I still had permission from our dance earlier, I got behind Ayisha and pulled her up so I could enter her from behind, which I did in one smooth motion. She immediately began to push back into me. When Marco, Kelly and Marina got up to hit the shower and then go upstairs, Jing and Abby came over to get a better look at Ayisha and me. Jing promptly leaned forward, took Ayisha's face in her hands and began to lick and suck Marco's cum off her. Abby got down on Ayisha's left side and started kissing her neck, and then reached underneath her to pinch and caress her left breast. Satisfied that Ayisha's face was clean, Jing got down on Ayisha's right side and copied what Abby was doing. Ayisha was quivering already as my cock slid in and out of her pussy and the girls fondled and kissed her, but when their fingers made their way down to her clit, she exploded in a violent and long orgasm. I felt her pussy squeezing and pulling on my cock with a delicious fervor.

"Oh god, that was good!" Ayisha finally exclaimed as she collapsed forward, pulling off my cock. Jing helped her to the couch, but Abby, kneeling where she had been, looked at me with those huge doe eyes and then put her hands on the floor and raised her butt in the air. Happy to oblige, I got behind the tiny woman, and rubbed the head of my cock along her moist slit. I felt her tremble, and then started to push into her. She was very tight, but also extremely wet. Soon I had her narrow waist in my hands and my cock was sliding in and out of her. I heard Ayisha say something to Jing, and then the latter was on the floor, squirming to get under Abby. I felt Jing's breath on my balls and cock and then her tongue as she began to lick at Abby's clit.

Abby squealed a little as she came, trembling like a leaf from head to toe. She clambered off me, and Jing immediately twisted around and pulled my cock into her mouth. Jing didn't allow me any time to cool down after fucking Abby, but sucked hard on my cock and pistoning her hand on my shaft. I saw Ayisha and Abby watching eagerly, and noticed Helen with her camera, and then exploded. My second orgasm of the evening was almost as intense as the first. It felt like I loosed a hot geyser of cum down Jing's throat, and she just kept swallowing every bit of it. Ayisha and Abby clapped, as I sank back on my haunches and tried to catch my breath.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Will was still driving into Sable from behind, while Derek plowed into Sharon right next to them. When Marina and Marco came upstairs they came right over to this area of the mattresses. Soon Marina had scooted under Sable, and was teasing Sable's clit with her fingers and tongue. Marco offered Sable his cock to suck, which she did, though by this time she was a bit too distracted to give it her full attention.

Kelly and Curtis, in the meantime, who had also come up, were watching Derek and Sharon. Sharon was shoving back on Derek's cock with her head thrown back, obviously enjoying herself a great deal. As Sharon gasped that she was "Coming! Oh, god, I'm coming so ... oh, god!" Derek pushed into her hard and held still, letting her grind herself on his hard body. As she came down, she grabbed Derek's face and began to kiss it all over. Laughing, he slowly pulled his still thick organ out of her.

Kelly stepped up and took Derek's hand and led him over to the balcony, whispered something in his ear, and then faced away from him, looking over the balcony to the lower floor (where I was still busy with Abby, Ayisha and Jing). Derek got behind her, bent his knees a little and pushed his cock up into her pussy. "Damn, that's bi... so fucking big!" she exclaimed.

Curtis dropped to his hands and knees between Sharon's legs and, without any teasing, began to lick and suck at her pussy and clit. Sharon's surprised gasp quickly gave way to moans of encouragement as she arched her back and pushed her pelvis toward Curtis's face.

After their orgasms, Sassy and Amber lay on their backs next to each other and had Steve and Roger fucking them, after a few minutes, the men would switch partners. Nobody was fucking to come, but only to enjoy the sex. After a while, Sassy said she wanted to try what she had seen both Amber and Sable doing, so she got up on her hands and knees and let Steve fuck her from behind, while she took Roger into her mouth.

Amber watched the three of them for a while, then noticed Sharon writhing under the tongue-lashing Curtis was giving her. She crawled over next to Sharon, lowered her head to one of Sharon's full tits, and sucked on her nipple. Sharon proceeded to have yet another intense orgasm, with clenched teeth, arched back, and one hand holding Curtis' head to her pussy and the other holding Amber's head to her breast. When she regained her senses, Curtis had climbed up between her legs and slid his cock into her eager pussy, and Amber had straddled her face. Sharon wrapped her legs around Curtis' waist and began to lick and suck at Amber's pussy and clit.

Next to this action, Sable began a long, intense, moaning orgasm. When she was done, Will took his cock from her pussy and stepped over in front of Amber, who took it into her hands and mouth quickly, soon sucking on it avidly. Sable settled down more comfortably over Marina's mouth, and was able to suck on Marco's cock with more focus.

Downstairs, I heard Kelly saying, "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!" Looking up, I saw her red hair and her tits over the balcony where Derek was screwing her from behind. I turned to the three girls and said, "We need to get up there and see what's going on."

They laughed and, not very gracefully, got to their feet and followed me to the stairway, with Helen and her camera following behind them. I took everything in at once – two threesomes, a foursome, Kelly and Derek, and Christina hovering about nervously, trying to get everything recorded. Abby moved over to get a closer look at Amber's little foursome, Jing went over to the balcony to kneel next to Kelly and Derek, and Ayisha and I went over to sit on either side of Sassy.

By now Will was ready to blow again, and was fucking in and out of Amber's mouth roughly. Abby leaned in with her face next to Amber's and reached up to squeeze Will's balls in one of her tiny hands. This pushed him over the edge and he came, mostly in Amber's mouth and down her throat, but some splashed on her face and Abby's. Will fell back, to take a much needed break, but Abby moved around quickly to kiss Amber. Soon Will's cum was all over their faces, and their hands were on each other's tits and then Amber was reaching down between Abby's legs. All of this went on while Sharon continued to eat Amber's pussy from below and Curtis fucked Sharon.

Over by the balcony, Jing had squirmed in under Kelly, and was licking at her clit while simultaneously fondling Derek's big balls. Soon Kelly was gasping with another orgasm. Her knees buckled but Derek held on to her and kept her from falling. He helped her extricate herself from himself and Jing, and Kelly stumbled over to sit next to her husband. Jing immediately began to kiss and stroke Derek's massive black cock. Soon, he led her over to the mattresses and laid her back, so he could get between her legs and entered her. She cried out as he filled her up, but was soon grinding back against him with each thrust.

Ayisha had leaned in over Sassy's back and took turns making out with Steve and Roger. At one point Roger was kissing Ayisha, while Sassy sucked his cock, and Steve was leaning over Sassy's back to suck on one of Ayisha's breasts, while he fucked Sassy from behind. Meanwhile, I had gotten on my back and slid underneath Sassy. I proceeded to kiss and lick her tits as they moved over my face. I reached up with one hand, slid it up the inside of her thigh and found her clit, just below where Steve's cock was sliding in and out of her. I rubbed it, then pinched it between thumb and forefinger. Sassy managed to cry out around Roger's cock as her body began to shake all over with an exceptionally intense orgasm.

Sassy gently pushed Roger away, so that she could catch her breath, and Steve withdrew his cock and went in search of a different game to play. Ayisha pulled Roger over to lay on top of her, and he was soon fucking her leisurely.

This left Sassy and me. I was still underneath her, gently kissing her tits. She looked down at me, and said, "That was your fault, you know."

"Fault?" I said. "I thought you enjoyed it."

"I did," she laughed. "Let me show you how much." She promptly moved around a bit, straddled me, and reached down to take my cock in her hands. Soon, I was getting my wish from earlier in the evening as Sassy rode up and down on me, her beautiful tits in my face.

Steve had gone over to where Derek was fucking Jing. Seeing Steve's interest, Derek sat back, picking the relatively tiny Asian woman up by the waist. Her back arched, and her head fell back. Taking her head in his hands to support it, Steve moved in so that his cock was over her mouth. Jing caught him in her hands and adjusted him so that Steve's cock was soon sliding in and out of her mouth and throat, while Derek slowly worked his cock in and out of her silky pussy.

Across the room, Sable had yet another orgasm, which led to that trio's dissolution. Marina crawled over to join Will and Kelly, and it wasn't long before the two women were taking turns sucking on his cock. Marco and Sable conferred for a moment, and then managed to catch a hold of Helen. They pulled her down to the mattresses and soon had her latex dress and black thong pulled off; they left the gloves and boots on. Soon, Sable was squatting over Helen's face, while Marco went down on her pussy. Will then came over to join them, leaving Kelly and Marina to kiss and tease each other while they watched the party.

Nearby, Amber shook with another orgasm. She fell backwards, into Curtis, and Abby fell with her. The foursome collapsed in laughter and giggles. Curtis went over to join the attack on Helen, who soon was straddling Will, while Marco fucked her ass, and Curtis got his dick sucked. Sable was cheering them on and coaching. Sharon looked around, saw me and Sassy and decided that was the action she wanted.

Amber and Abby were all over each other, and they were soon joined by Kelly and Marina, in a squirming pile of unbelievable feminine sexuality. Mouths and hands were on tits, asses and pussies, and it was impossible for any of them to be clear on which thing they were doing to whom, and who was doing just which thing to them.

Sharon made her way past Derek, Steve and Jing, and settled down next to Sassy and me. She leaned in to give Sassy a kiss. Sassy leaned back, giving Sharon room to get in closer. Sharon took the opportunity to straddle my face and I immediately began to lick at her clit, my nose slipping into her very wet pussy. Consulting the video later, I saw that the two women were making out while riding me, until they came almost simultaneously.

Once the three of us collected our wits, we watched as Steve and Derek shot cum all over Jing's pale body. (She later reported that she had about three orgasms while they were fucking her.) Sassy and Sharon used their mouths and tongues to help all three of them clean up the cum.

Things devolved into a much more amorphous situation after this, with it becoming increasingly hard to isolate groups of people for more than a few minutes at a time. Everyone was feeling very comfortable and happy to just idly play. Christina was eventually pulled into the action, her clothes pulled off and her body subjected to all manner of decadence. People started to nod off and nap, but it seemed that at any given point during the night some group of two or more people was continuing to mess around somewhere on the big raft of mattresses.

At one point, I was awakened by Amber, who gently lowered herself over me. I felt her hand stroking my cock, which, surprisingly enough, was hard for her. She looked blissfully happy. I decided not to mention the large quantities of cum that were matting her hair. She kissed me, smiled, and said, "I love you too."

Smiling up at her, I said, "I like the sound of that."

"Can we keep doing things like this?"

"Of course," I grinned.

"I mean, after I leave my husband tomorrow," she said as her very hot pussy took me in.

"Certainly," I kept smiling and took hold of her waist. "It sounds like you'll be looking for somewhere to live."

She nodded, as she slid down on me, "Do you have any suggestions?"

"I do indeed," I chuckled.

We fell asleep together like that, her on top of me with my cock inside her.

Amber and I celebrate the anniversary of that night at Marco and Marina's every year. Sometimes the participants change a bit, some can't make it, and we've made new friends too. The second year the featured event was Christina's bukkake, and another featured Helen tied to a wall where she could see everything but do nothing unless someone did it to her. I fear the next one will have something dire in store for me, but then I wouldn't dream of doing anything to get out of any part of my life with Amber.

The End