Amber and Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy yourself?" Jack asked with a smirk.

"Mhm," she mumbled, a smile of her own wiped across her face. Jack leaned up and pressed a kiss against her lips, allowing her to taste herself.

After slowly kissing her for a few moments and giving her time to recuperate, he pushed his pants down his legs and positioned himself at her entrance.

He head of his cock came into contact with her pussy and was instantly coated with her wetness. "Go slow. I'm new to this part," she said, a lazy smile on her lips as she felt the tip of him enter her.

Hearing her admit that she was a virgin, Jack had to consciously stop himself from thrusting deeply into her. Amber's hair splayed across the blanket covering the bed and her legs were bent at the knees, her toes just grazing the carpeted floor. Her knees were kept spread apart by Jack's legs planted in between them as he stood at the foot of the bed. "Well don't just stand there," Amber said with a smirk as Jack's eyes roamed over her body. Reminding himself to go slowly, Jack pressed forward slightly. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he felt her tightness around the head of his cock. Reading her eyes, he pressed a litter farther into her, causing her to suck in a deep breath.

It was practically killing him to be going so slow, but as he heard her breathing level slightly he pushed in a little more. The tightness of her pussy was overwhelmingly pleasurable. Jack looked down and as their eyes met, she nodded slightly and he eased himself into her the rest of the way.

Amber pinched her eyes shut and Jack allowed his cock to remain buried inside of her, waiting for her signal to start moving again. His ability to tell that she was attempting to breathe through the pain she felt, caused his hand to make its way to her clit. With his cock filling her pussy, his fingers moved softly across her clit. His plan was to create a pleasurable feeling with his fingers to balance out the twinge of pain she felt.

A smile spread across his face as he heard her deep breaths of controlled breathing transform into shallow breaths of pleasure. "You good?" he asked.

"Fuck me," she said simply, staring him down with half closed eyes.

Jack needed no further invitation. He quickly pulled his cock out of her tight pussy before slamming back into him. Amber grunted loudly as she was filled again and her left hand threaded through her hair. Jack wasn't sure which sight was more fun to watch, his cock sliding in and out of her, or the way her tits jiggled each time he thrusted. Every once and a while the sound of skin slapping together was interrupted by some mumbled gargle of pleasure noise from Amber.

Jack could hardly believe that his orgasm was approaching so quickly, but then again he had been hard since practically the moment his palm touched her thigh. The thought of his cock plowing into the tight virgin pussy of his eighteen year old babysitter in and of itself could get him rock hard, much less getting to actually do it. "Harder," Amber moaned out.

Happy to acquiesce to her request, he quickened the pace at which his cock thrusted into her; he was received with a moan of pleasure. Without warning, Jack reached down and grabbed Amber's right leg and lifted it from the knee. He planted the heel of her foot on his shoulder, spreading her pussy even more open. "Holy fuck" Amber screeched as he cock was able to go even deeper into her. As her body was literally spread across him, Jack wanted to make sure she came again. His left hand trailed down her leg until it reached the spot between her legs. As his fingers laid across the bottom of her stomach, his thumb pressed softly into her clit. A deep sudden inhale let Jack know that she quite enjoyed that. He moved his thumb back and forth, stroking her clit as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her.

"Cum... I'm...gon...gonna... I'm gonna cum," Amber said in between ragged breaths.

"Cum for me," Jack said huskily.

"Fuck!" Amber cursed. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck."

Amber could already tell that this orgasm was going to blow the previously 'mind blowing' orgasm out of the god damn water. It kind of scared her a bit. The amount of pleasure that was building in her body was surely going to overpower her small frame. She had never been more thankful than she was in the very moment that no one else was home.

She felt a warmth pooling low her in stomach and her breathing got even more rapid and shallow.

"Holy shit," she whimpered out. A moment later, her orgasm washed over her. A loud and deep moan echoed against the walls of her bedroom. Her pussy contracted, wrapping even tighter around Jack's cock.

The sight of her body jerking in pleasure, coupled with the extreme tightness gripping his cock, brought Jack to orgasm right along with Amber. "Fuck" he grunted out, as his cock emptied itself inside of her pulsating pussy. He may not have been able to physically see how much cum shot out of himself, but there was no denying it was more than any orgasm had produced in quite some time. When Amber's pussy finally freed his cock from its confines, he removed himself and collapsed on the bed next to her.

As he worked on leveling his breathing out, he couldn't help but notice that Amber's body was still jerking every so often. "God damn," she mumbled out, feeling him looking at her. "I swear I can feel my pulse in my vagina."

Smirking to himself, Jack reached over and placed his hand between her legs. "Oh, no," Amber stuttered out. Her legs clamped shut and she rolled away from him slightly. "You can't touch that right now."

"But I just want to check your pulse," he said with a smile.

"I think I will fly through the ceiling if you touch me right now," she said still through ragged breaths.

"That good, huh?" Jack asked, an air of cockiness surrounding his question.

"Mind blowing," Amber said. When Jack didn't respond she quickly added, "I happen to think that it was quite enjoyable for you too."

"And why would you think that?" he asked in a joking tone.

"By the large amount of your cum that I can feel leaking out of me."

Hearing that alone, was enough to get a slight twitch out of Jack's cock. "Well, I hate to fuck and run but..." He said looking at the clock on the wall.

"You better get home," Amber agreed. "You would hate to get questioned as to your whereabouts."

"And if I stay another second longer I will be unable to refrain from fucking the daylights out of you again." He slowly rose from the bed and quickly pulled his trousers up his legs.

"See you Thursday, Mr. Callahan," Amber said with a wink and a smirk on her face.

I have loads of ideas for these two if people are interested. I would love to write more about them. Would you like to read more involving these two?

12