Amber and Sara's Demand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akireon
Akireon
122 Followers

Her ass parted around my tongue, and I found myself tongue-fucking her with surprising ease. Her sharp, acrid taste wasn't as much of a turn-on as I had hoped, but like sucking Tom's semen, it was something I did to please Sara. Her appreciative moans more than made up for any waning interest on my part, and I reached down to touch the fake dick between my legs. I was already as horny as I ever got, so the first touch of my fingers sent a jolt through the firm rubber, into my vagina, crossing my clit along the way. I stroked the cock with my hands a few times, while I licked Sara's ass. She moaned and panted until I decided she was ready. More ready than I had been. Was that possible? No, I had been a little scared. But still...

I moved up behind her again. Sara grinned back at me, wiggling her ass a little. I caught her cheeks with my hands and slid my hips up behind her. We'd shared this dildo enough, I guess, that I moved kind of like a man. My rubber cock nestled into the crack of her ass with no guidance from my hands, pushed against her rosebud, pushed into her. I watched the tip sink into her while she watched me watching. The head of the fake cock settled into her easily, already quite soaked from fucking me.

"That's it, baby," Sara whispered. "Push it in. All the way in."

I thrust my hips forwards slowly, hesitant in spite of her urgency. I remembered how it had hurt when Tom went too fast, and I didn't want to do that to Sara. She took it without a problem, though, and as I pushed into her, she moaned and rocked her ass back towards me, eager to impale herself on my rubber penis. At the same time, the pressure of sliding into Sara's ass forced the cock against my clit, which did all manner of twitchy things to the muscles in my body, especially my knees and neck. Luckily, I was already on my knees behind her, so the only point of weakness, really, was my neck, and that just caused my head to loll back luxuriantly.

With a groan, I leaned down over Sara's back to kiss her neck and shoulders. She twisted her head around to kiss me. We shared our tongues even as we shared our dildo, joining us as intimately as we could get with the fake cock. The only thing closer was the time we fucked pussy to pussy. Mmmmm. But this was nice too. Very nice. I moaned into her lips.

"Fuck me good, now, Amber," she breathed. "Good and hard."

At her words, I pulled out. I've seen a few pornos with Sara, and she always complains that the women in them don't know how to fuck with a dick when they wear strap-on's. They always move wrong, not thrusting with their hips like a man. Over the past few months, I'd worked hard to impress her, rocking my hips like a dancer as I thrust the cock into my pussy and into Sara's anus. I fucked her with quick, steady strokes, reveling in the sight of my rubber length disappearing into her while the other end was rooted in my slippery cunt.

"Fuck me, Amber," Sara breathed. "Slide that pretty thing deep inside me."

I reached around, felt her navel, raised my hands to her breasts. Her soft tits swayed with my thrusts, and her hard nipples brushed against my fingertips before I captured her sweet mounds and then squeezed them, firmly but without the roughness Todd used on me. She squealed when I tweaked her nipples. I grinned, drooled on her shoulder, and fucked her even harder.

Sara reached down and frigged herself with her fingers while I did her ass. She reached back and somehow touched my clit where it was mashed between us and the dildo. Her digit flipping against my button drove me wild, and I shook my head back and forth, bucking on her back and forcing her to remove the hand to brace herself or risk both of us collapsing. It wouldn't have been the first time we'd fallen while having sex, but it was a kink in the plans, so we tried to avoid it.

Eventually the stimulation of the rubber cock in my vagina was too much. I could no longer focus on pleasing Sara. I straightened up, like a guy doing it doggy style, and thrust my hips against her ass again and again. The straps of my cock were thin, narrow, and nearly unnoticeable as I fucked Sara's back door. All I really felt was the dildo in my cunt, slamming in and out with short motions and mashing my clit every time I pushed forwards. My skin slapped against her ass, soft clapping of applause for our little bucking dance. My little tits bounced and jostled, and my nipples tingled as the throbbing in my clit began to spread across my body. My cervix twisted like a knotted cord. My back hunched over, completely out of my control, and I watched absently as a bead of drool slipped from my lip and fell, a sexy liquid spider, towards Sara's butt. It puddled on her ass, rocking each time I jerked against her, before the thin web of saliva between us finally snapped. The recoil hit my lip like a trigger, somehow driving me into my orgasm.

While I flopped and twitched behind Sara, her fingers and my dildo action brought her around as well. She bent low, her arms shaking, and thrust her ass back at me. Then, as I pounded into her and the balls on the fake cock thrust against her pussy, she did something completely new with me.

Sara screamed.

When her voice faltered, I was spent, and the night's activity left me drained. I pulled the rubber cock out of her, watching her skin pull around it. Her ass tried to clench at it, which I feared would have been painful, but the cock was so slick with our juices that she could find no grip at all. It slid out of her with a sexy wet sound. I collapsed atop her, bore her to the mattress, then rolled off. The fake prick jutted lewdly into the air above my naked belly. Somehow, I got up to turn off the light.

All stress drained from my body. My limbs relaxed, as did my innards. Sara curled up beside me, shifting one leg up over mine. Her nipple grazed the side of my breast, and her lips nuzzled my neck. I put my arm around her shoulders. In seconds, Sara was snoring softly, and I drifted off, content.

I woke some time later, with the first light of dawn peeking through our window and Sara's soft lips on the back of my neck. I was lying on my side, curled around the strap-on still lodged inside me. Sara's thumb was lodged deep in my ass, twirling in circles as she used her fingers to massage the dildo between my legs.

I rolled over, climbed atop her, and thrust my fake cock into her pussy. I hoped Tom wouldn't come by that morning like he had the previous morning. Sara's sweet lips against mine made me forget him as quickly as I had thought of him. It's funny how her kisses are like that.

Akireon
Akireon
122 Followers
12