Amber & the Piano Tuner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
6of6
6of6
42 Followers

Amber gyrated her hips slowly and he groaned, as if begging for mercy. She was intent on draining every ounce of sperm from him. He fell unto her, his face buried in her shoulder. He was spent. She relaxed under him, raised a hand and ran her fingers through his hair almost cradling his head. She was content. I leaned on one elbow and just watched her. His cock was most probably still twitching in her pussy as the last of the cum drained out. In no time now, his flaccid cock would slip out of her pussy, and he'd fall asleep.

I lowered my face to hers and gently kissed her lips. "Hey, baby," I whispered, "How are you feeling? Was it good?" She turned to me, smiling, "Not bad at all," she said, "but I think you planned this!" She extricated herself out from under the piano tuner who had clearly nodded off but was now fully awake, albeit still a little unsteady on his legs, and stood there naked. The piano tuner ran his eyes up and down her gorgeous body. He must have imagined that he'd been dreaming. Amber asked, "So, is the piano nicely tuned now?"

"Oh, it's perfect," he said, his eyes moving from her lovely shaped thighs to her bare pussy, up to her full tits, still gleaming with perspiration, "It does not need to be tuned again until the Fall when the weather changes, but if you'd like me to come back before then, I'd be more than happy. In fact, I will give you the best service I can, and you'll never get a bill from me. Not ever!"

"Well, we have your number," I responded, "So, if ever we need you to come and look at it, we can just give you a call."

We dressed, and after returning upstairs, he collected his tools and we walked him to the door. He thanked us for a great morning and said that he'd love to repeat it. We thanked him for making our morning a great one. Amber placed a kiss on his cheek and did not complain when he raised a hand and fondled her tits right there in the open doorway. After he'd gone, Amber turned to me and said, "Well, free piano tuning-and an orgasm. Not bad!"

As we closed the front door, I said, "Maybe we can invite the bank manager over one day to discuss our mortgage." She did not respond, but shot me a look that made me wish that I'd kept my mouth shut.

6of6
6of6
42 Followers
12