Amber and Walt Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature guy and 20 something girl having great sex.
1k words
4.24
22.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walt and Amber had dinner in the nude and talked about the things they liked to do. Walt liked to skinny dip in his hot tub. Amber thought that was a great idea, so they went out back and climbed in his hot tub. Before long, her pudgy hands found their way to his hard cock. But, he didn't want to cum again, so quickly. So, he began to make out with her while letting his hand finger her wide open pussy. "Sit up on the edge of the hot tub," he said. She did, and he proceeded to go down on her. He liked licking pussy. And hers looked particularly attractive.

First he just gently licked and tickled her labia with his tongue. She had big pussy lips and a piercing on her left one. He liked that. Especially when girls were nude with pussy piercings. He flicked the labia ring with his tongue, he then grabbed it with his teeth and pulled gently. That elicited a moan of pleasure. Next he turned his attention to the flesh between her pussy and asshole. He licked it several times. She moaned even more.

As his tongue tickled her clit, she moaned, "ohhhh yeah, right there baby, right there!" She took his hand and guided it to her tit. "Squeeze that titty baby." She said. And he did, gently at first. "Harder baby, harder!" She moaned. Then she guided his other hand to her free tit. "Squeeze them both baby. Hurt those girls." He didn't need any more encouragement. With his powerful hands he began to squeeze her ample tits. With each squeeze, he gave her clit a little bite with his teeth. That elicited a strong moan. "Ohhhhh yeahhhh baby!" Between squeezes, he licked her pussy. Then a squeeze and "Ohhhh yeahhh baby! More!" Before long, she felt the orgasm building in her. Her moans became more like continuous expressions. "Ohhhh more, yeahhhhhhh... ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh, ohhhhh yeahhhhh." He pinched her nipples, "Oh MY GOD, YESSSSSSS!" She exclaimed. The pain in her tits and the pleasure in her cunt made for a fantastic orgasm. She clamped her legs around his head and forced his mouth deep onto her clit. He sucked it into his mouth. That sent her over the edge. "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YES, YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She screamed in pleasure. With her release she spread her legs wide open releasing his head and she slipped into the water of his hot tub hugging him tightly pressing her big soft tits into his chest and kissing him deeply.

They cuddled for several minutes. They kissed, she liked how her cum tasted on his mouth and lips. As her heart rate returned to normal, they hugged and cuddled and enjoyed the water. "Want some wine?" Walt asked Amber.

"Wine makes me sleepy, Beer makes me horny." She smiled at him.

"Beer it is." He climbed out of the hot tub as she watched his naked figure. She admired his now hard cock. He shaved his pubic hair. She noticed that for the first time. And, smiled again. She also looked at his butt, nice and tight for a middle aged guy, she thought. And, he had loads of stamina, she thought. Her last boyfriend, who was about her age, couldn't get it up more than once a night. Shit, she thought, one time, she'd gotten in the shower with him and started giving him a handjob and he didn't even get a hardon. She hadn't done anything to Walt and he was standing out proud.

Walt came back with a couple of beers and a hand full of condoms. He handed her a beer and got back in the hot tub. She admired his hard cock. She said, "I'm on the pill, we don't need condoms."

"That's cool, but I like fucking in the water, and I hate cleaning up the mess in the morning. I was going to have a rule, like 'ladies, having sex in the hot tub, please finish your partner orally and then swallow.' But, that seemed sort of crude."

"I swallow." She said with a big smile. "I like to eat cum. It's really about where you want the cum. Spitting doesn't seem to be reasonable. I mean, it's in your mouth right? And, either a guy will kiss you after he fucks your mouth or won't and if you swallow his cum, or spit it out, it's still been in your mouth. So what's the difference?"

"None that I can see." He replied.

"Exactly."

"Not that I mind cum on my tits or even in my face. I actually like it when a guy beats off on my tits."

"And apparently, you like when a guy grabs your tits."

"Yeah, the pain and pleasure really make a great mix for me. I'm really into a sex partner dominating me."

"Sounds fun, I have a fuck buddy who is into that too. You remind me a lot of her. We've had some fun times together."

"Is she bi? I like Guy-Girl-Girl sex too."

"She is. We might have to arrange a threesome."

Amber smiled, "I'd like that. I haven't done a threesome in a while. I'd love to lick your cum out of some slut's cunt."

"Speaking of eating cum, you need to give me a blow job."

"Your wish is my command!" She grabbed his hardening cock and started to stroke it to an erection. As he got hard, she asked him to get up on the edge of the hot tub. He gladly did. She started to lick his cock like an ice cream cone. She licked under his cock and tickled his uncircumcised head. She loved the feel of his ridge on her tongue.

For Walt, he loved the feeling of her tongue lapping at his hard cock. Every part of him was energized by his young lover. Before long, he could feel another orgasm building. Bigger than the previous one. He ran his palms over his own nipples, enhancing the pleasure. "Ohhhh...aahhhh..." he grunted and filled her mouth with his cum.

She stood up and let him slide into the hot tub. Then, she embraced him and swallowed his cum. "See I like your cum in me." The kissed deeply and hugged. "There's one more hole you can have..."

To be continued.