Amber Butterfly Ch. 01

Story Info
Beautiful coed is secretly filmed having sex.
4.9k words
4.07
59.8k
44

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Hidden Cameras

"Aaaaand..." Johnson drawled, as he pulled back the vertical blinds and opened the sliding door, "...the balcony and the view."

Amber stepped out on to the balcony. The view was indeed great. She turned around and leaned against the balcony rail, and looked at Johnson keenly.

"I guess I just want to feel that you'll be faithful to me," she said.

Both Johnson McKenzie and Amber Wood were sophomores in a small private college in a coastal college town. There were few apartments available that Amber could afford. The two had dated when they were freshmen, but Amber had found out the hard way that she was merely Johnson's "main squeeze," but definitely not the only squeeze.

Raised in a strict Christian family, Amber had delayed as long as possible before giving her virginity to Johnson. When she finally relented after two months of dating and constant efforts on the part of Johnson to get into her pants, it was at a party at the beginning of their sophomore year, just after her 19th birthday. Johnson had made sure she had plenty to drink, and then he had taken her back, giggling the whole way, to his apartment and carried her to his room.

He had been surprised to learn he was the first. True, Amber was certainly more innocent than your average college freshmen, but a 19 year old virgin was a new experience for him.

Later that week, when Amber's best (and more experienced) friend Diana Holtz had found out, she took her no-longer-innocent friend to the university clinic--where birth control was prescribed free for all full-time female students.

Amber decided to continue the relationship, but kept it secret from her strict Christian family, which wasn't too hard since they lived over 7,000 miles away. Amber was an orphan, and had been raised in a foster family from the time she was six years old. She didn't want to do anything to jeopardize her foster father's continued support for her college education. Her foster parents were already pressuring her to find a husband. They had decided to fund her college primarily with the hope she would find an educated young man from a good family who would make a good husband for her.

But Amber didn't want to get married--at least not yet, and she wanted to finish her education. After taking a few classes she had decided she wanted to become a teacher. Her goal was to become a high school speech teacher. The young woman had already seen too many bad outcomes resulting from friends of hers--Christian girls like herself--who married young and became totally dependent on young men whom they really did not know that well. Amber wanted to be different. She didn't want to follow the path of a quick marriage in college, children right after the wedding, and then a long, slow death from boredom and the joy-draining lifestyle she saw being played out with her family.

Her foster parents had already put Amber on notice that they were getting impatient for her to get married, and would not pay for graduate school. So she did not know how she would fund her Master's degree without her foster parents support. Two years of student loans was a lot to repay on a teacher's salary.

One thing she did like about Johnson--he was supportive of her education, and didn't push to marry or have children. Amber's mind wandered back to the last time she had made love to Johnson.

They had been kissing on the sofa of his apartment, Johnson's hands brushed through her thick golden hair as they kissed. She enjoyed the feel of his other hand under her sweater, massaging her swollen her breast.

Johnson had pushed Amber's sweater up over her head, and her bra followed next. He bent over, sucking on her stiffening nipples. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was opened with her moans, which is why she didn't notice when Johnson's room mate, Scott, came into the room.

Amber noticed him suddenly and gave a yelp as she hurriedly pulled away from Johnson's mouth and covered her exposed breasts with her sweater.

"Don't let me interrupt," Scott told the red-faced girl with a grin.

"Don't worry about it Amber," Johnson said as he stood up. "Come, let's go to the bedroom."

In the bedroom, it had taken Johnson over an hour to calm Amber down enough to take up where he had left off. Soon he had her naked on his bed, and had crawled up between her legs, licking and kissing until she was purring with pleasure. He loved the taste of her pussy, and parted her the folds of her cunt with his tongue, and soon her hips were undulating up and down on the bed as she gripped the headboard of the bed with her hands and moaned.

Johnson skillfully brought her to the brink of an orgasm, and then backed off, leaving her undulating her hips and whimpering with frustration. Then as she urged his head closer, he teased her again, flicking his tongue on her stiff clit for a few seconds, and then stopping, and then again, until she was begging him to finish her.

Johnson crawled up between her legs, and pulled her thighs up and further apart, and then reached down and guided his stiff prick in the folds of her pussy. She was very tight, but she was so well-lubricated that his big cock slid in to her virgin pussy without too much force, and she squealed in pain as he pierced her hyman. After a few minutes the pain went away, and after a few minutes she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he started fucking her faster and harder.

Johnson never tired of fucking this hottie. It gave him a big boost to his ego, knowing he was fucking the hottest babe on campus. He just wished he could get her to experiment more. It had taken a lot of work just to finally get in her pants.

There was no doubt about it--Amber was a great lay. She had an extremely fuck-able body--her pussy juiced up readily, and he had to admit it gave him quite a charge listening to her moan as he fucked her. She also came easily and with great intensity, clamping her legs around his waist and digging her hands into his back.

No single woman would ever be enough for Johnson though. After about a month of screwing Amber, he started getting hungry again for more variety. Even if he had wanted to, he wouldn't have been able to help himself. He came under constant temptation, and was not temperamentally suited for monogamy in any case.

Johnson was much sought after by many young ladies on campus. He had a solid, well-built body, and was ruggedly handsome. He was clever with words, and made people laugh quite easily, and had a talent for making his friends feel special and important to him.

So when Kathleen Foster, one of Amber's best friends and a friend of Johnson's as well, hinted at a party that she wanted to give him a blowjob--something that Amber had refused to do, he couldn't resist--especially after a few beers.

What Amber didn't know wouldn't hurt her, he figured, and looking around and hearing Amber's voice in the next room, he snuck into one of the bedrooms in the second story of the fraternity house that was hosting the party. Kathleen was on her knees before he had even shut the door and was unzipping his slacks.

In a flash she had his stiff prick out and was licking it up and down. Johnson gasped, and grabbed Kathleen's head, guiding her mouth over the head of his cock. Kathleen grinned and opened her mouth wide, taking his cock in deep. She started bobbing her head back and forth. Johnson watched as the head of his cock made her cheek bulge out with each stroke.

Kathleen looked up at him as she pulled her mouth off to breathe, and flicked her tongue across the tiny slit at the tip of the head. She continued stroking his cock near the base, then directing it back into her open mouth, she resumed sucking him gently as she moved her head up and down.

Johnson was rock hard by this time. He felt his cock was going to keep growing until it burst out of its skin. He moaned with pleasure and unable to help himself, started rocking back and forth. Kat may be a bit chubby, but she sure knew how to give head. Within minutes, he was ready to blow his load. The vixen wouldn't let him cum though! She grasped his cock around the root hard, pulled her mouth off, and once again teased him with her tongue.

"Jesus! Come on Kat, let me cum!" he pleaded her.

She just continued looking up at him--her eyes sparkling as she continued teasing him--blowing him for a bit--a few strokes, and then pausing and licking, the whole time gripping him hard around the base of his shaft without stroking. Johnson felt his balls were going to explode. Why couldn't Amber do this?

Unbeknownst to Johnson, Amber wanted to go home, and was going through the fraternity house, room by room, looking for him.

Kathleen decided it was time to give Johnson some relief. She eased up her grip around his cock, and started pumping his cock hard as she bobbed her head back and forth rapidly, making loud slurping sounds as she did so.

The door to the room swung open just as Johnson felt his nuts explode. He stared right into Amber's horrified face as spurt after spurt of his cum started spraying into Kathleen's mouth. As her mouth filled up, Kathleen pulled his cock out of her mouth and started taking the streams of cum all over her face. She continued stroking. One stream, then another, and another, and another, sprayed across her face, landing in her eyes and hair. Johnson watched Amber's face helplessly, unable to do anything in the midst of his ejaculation.

Amber's face was a contorted mixture of anger, disgust, and fascination. Johnson grinned sheepishly at her and shrugged as words failed him.

Kathleen let Johnson's softening cock slip from her lips and suddenly noticed Amber standing there next to her.

She wasn't happy about Amber being hurt, but with Johnson's cum running down her chin, neck and tits, it was hard to feel any real regret. Kathleen loved giving head, and Johnson had a great cock and packed a serious load. She just smirked at Amber's outraged visage as the cum dripped from her lips.

There were several people behind Amber looking in on the scene, and it was definitely a bad scene.

Tears were streaming down Amber's face as she charged into the room screaming. She was like a wildcat, and the next day Johnson's face testified to Amber's rage.

That was a year ago.

"I guess I just want to know that you'll be faithful to me this time," she said standing on the balcony of Johnson's new apartment..

Amber looked at him, studying his reaction.

"Absolutely baby," he said without hesitation, looking straight in her eyes. "I'm a different man now. It's time I grew up a little."

Amber looked at him silently--listening.

"I'm embarrassed by my behavior a year ago. Today is a new day," he said, as he slid his hands around her waist.

Amber felt herself melt. He really was a handsome guy, and knew how to treat her good.

She turned back toward the view the balcony offered.

"It is a gorgeous view," she admitted.

"It certainly is," he agreed, as he moved close behind her, and reached around to run his hands on her taut, slender torso. He ran his hands up and down her hips and waist, and slipped his hands underneath her top to feel her smooth skin.

She purred and relaxed back again him, taking in the great view and the feel of his hands on her skin.

Johnson took a gamble and moved his hands up to her chest. When she didn't stop him or pull away, he slipped his palms under her bra and started massaging her firm full tits.

God, this babe had the best tits on campus--no doubt about it! His cock was starting to ache in his trousers. It had been three nights since he last got laid--a long time for him. Amber's proximity had been turning him ever since she stepped into this apartment. Now he had a serious case of the "blue balls."

He kissed Amber on the throat, gently pulling the soft skin of her neck into his mouth, and licking, up and down her neck.

Amber tilted her head to one side, closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sensations she was feeling from his lips on her neck and his palms on her breasts. A soft sigh escaped her lips.

Johnson slipped one hand down over her tight belly and down into her shorts, moving his hand down under her panties. Two of his fingers made it to her pussy.

As he did so, he heard a soft moan in her throat as he kissed it. This bitch was hot already! His fingers entered her hot wet pussy readily. She was so hot she was writhing in his arms and moaning--even panting a little. He paused necking her and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, her cheeks were flushed and her mouth was open. At that moment he knew he would have her--right here on the balcony.

He slid his hands up and slipped her t-shirt up and over her head, and with a practiced hand, he quickly removed her bra before she knew what was happening.

"Johnson--not here," she moaned. "Someone will see."

"No one will see--we're too far from them," he whispered in her ear.

Actually the idea of someone watching them turned him on, and he knew that it was quite possibly that someone would see them, in fact, he hoped someone did see, as long as it didn't bring the cops down on them. He wanted the whole world to see him fucking this Goddess, with her magnificent tits jutting out in front of her.

He slipped one hand back down into her panties, and once again slipped a finger into her wet cunt.

She arched her back against him and moaned, jerking her hips. He felt a flood of warm fluid gush out on to his hand. She was putty in his hands now. He pushed her down, and when she realized he wanted her to bend over the railing of the balcony, she acquiesced. He moved his hands to her hips to pull down her shorts and underwear, and when she realized what he had in mind she helped him and shucked her shorts and underwear off. As they slid down her legs she stepped out of them. Now she was naked, leaning over the balcony, her large breasts swaying in the evening light. He moved her legs apart and felt her pussy from behind.

Goddamn she was hot! Amber groaned and shoved herself back against his hands.

He couldn't resist making her beg when she was so worked up.

"What do you want now?" he whispered in her ear, grinding his groin up against her ass.

"What are you waiting for? Put it in me," she moaned.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked.

She moaned again, thrusting her upraised cunt back at him.

"Well?" he whispered insistently. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Yes! Please fuck me!" she gasped.

Johnson grabbed her hips and aimed his stiff cock at the folds of her cunt. He decided to tease her a little more and started rubbing his cock head up and down her sopping wet slit.

Amber moaned with frustration and pushed back. She was so wet that he slid right in, and he was fucking all the way into her within three strokes. He gripped her hips hard, pumping rapidly. Her cunt was so hot he almost couldn't stand it. Her beautiful haunches, shaped like an upside-down heart, shuddered as he ploughed into her. Johnson grasped for control. He wanted to fuck Amber within an inch of her life. He had worked hard to learn how to fuck women well, and with the plans he had for Amber, he wanted her to be happy.

So when Amber had her first orgasm, he held his load and kept fucking her hard, until she had cum again, and then again, moaning, gasping, and grinding back on his stiff cock, sweat dripping from a lock of her hair which swung back and forth over the balcony. Only then did he pump hard to get himself off. His balls exploded and soon Amber felt streams of his hot cum running out of her pussy and down her legs.

"WHAT??? Please tell me it's not true!" Diana Holtz moaned when Amber broke the news to her while the two dressed for the day.

Amber shared an apartment room with her. There were just two of them, but the room was small. Diana couldn't blame her for wanting to upgrade her living situation, but she truly adored Amber, and harbored a secret crush for her. Diana had never thought of herself as bisexual until she had met Amber. She longed for her, but all of her signals to the naïve girl had gone straight over her head, and she didn't want to risk her friendship with a more aggressive move.

"I'm sorry--I'm sure you'll be able to find a roommate. I can help you find one," Amber said uncertainly.

"I'm not worried about that--there's a lot of people looking for roommates. I'm worried about you. Are you forgetting what happened?"

Amber frowned. "That was a year ago. People make mistakes. I'm willing to give him another chance. Diana, I've been thinking, maybe I didn't work hard enough to make sure he would stay faithful."

"What do you mean? You're the most beautiful woman on campus. What more could he ask for?" Diana said, sliding her hands around Amber's waist.

Amber flushed with pleasure at her friend. "You're so sweet. But I think my mouth is way too wide, I have a gap between my two front teeth, and my breasts are too big."

Secretly, Amber was proud of her figure. She had been asked a number of times if "they were real." She had been confused the first time the question came up in PE in high school, and then shocked when she understood when the young woman in the locker room shower with her was looking at her chest. Of course they were natural, she had replied, red in the face.

Amber had not always been "the hot babe" in school. When she was in her early adolescent years, she was tall and gawky. Thin and strait as a rail. Her foster mother had kept her hair short when she was younger to make it easier for her to take care of, and didn't relent and let her grow it out until she was a junior in high school. At this time, her body finally started developing, and developed very rapidly. Amber was astonished when her breast size went from an A cup to a C cup by the end of her junior year, and to a DD by the end of her senior year.

Amber's mother had taught her daughters to take care of their appearance--concerned that they keep themselves ready for the marriage market. Amber had been taught to eat lightly, with lots of fresh vegetables in her diet, and her foster parents looked on with approval when Amber, beginning in junior high, gravitated to several athletic activities--tennis, track and especially gymnastics. Not only would this keep the girl in good physical condition, but sports would expose the girl to lots of good potential husbands, or so Amber's foster parents thought with approval.

Diana gasped. "You've got to be kidding. What are you? 34-24-34? Double D? You have the perfect body!"

Amber laughed. "It's not a perfect body for gymnastics I can tell you! If my boobs had been smaller I would have been able to stay in. I know God has a purpose for me, but it's not gymnastics. Do you know how much trickier it can be on the parallel bars with these things? Not to mention my gymnastic coaches. You should have seen them looking at my chest when I tried out in my senior year--even with a sports bra. One of my friends heard the counselor called my parents and asked them to take me out of gym--they were afraid that my appearance in a jumper was too, um, quote: 'provocative and distracting for the boys.'"

"Well, men like big boobs and Johnson should be grateful he has you," Diana replied, laughing with her friend.

"Well, I'm not really talking about appearances anyway, Amber replied. "The thing that Kathleen was doing to him--he had asked me earlier, but I wouldn't do it, even though he had gone down on me."

Diana had to admit that it didn't seem fair for Amber to accept but not to give.

"Well, I guess if you want to sustain a relationship and keep a guy, you'll have to do what he wants in that department."

Amber thought about that for a moment.

"Exactly. I'm going to have to give him what he wants. If I want him to stay true to me. If he doesn't get it from me, he'll get it somewhere else."

12