Amber Butterfly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amber, he has to WANT to stay monogamous. Look--I have a really bad feeling about this. Some men--some people--just can't do that. If you want this guy, at some point you may have to make a decision to either look the other way, or break it off."

Amber was silent for a moment.

"Diana, he's says he's changed, and I'm willing to give him the chance. I need to come out of my cocoon. I'm 20 years old, I need to act like a woman and grow up, and sometimes you have to take risks and go for it. What's the worst that can happen?"

"Are you going to tell your family about him?" Diana asked.

Amber gasped. "No way--my family is so conservative. They would freak out if they knew I was having sex!"

"So you're going to hide your relationship?"

"YES! What they don't know won't hurt them. I would be thrown out of the family--trust me. Look--I'm just a foster child in my family. I know they don't feel the same way about me as they do their own flesh and blood. I don't think they would ever speak to me again. They're 7,000 miles away, it shouldn't be too hard to keep my relationship with Johnson secret from them."

Diana thought for a moment. In her opinion, Johnson was a slime, and her hope was that the relationship would not last long.

"Well, anyway, if it doesn't work out, you can come back and live with me," Diana said.

Amber turned around and looked at Diana with appreciation.

"That's sweet. But what if you have another roommate?"

"We'll work it out one way or another."

"Diana, you are such a great friend!" Amber said. She turned around and embraced her friend and hugged her fiercely.

Once again Diana felt Amber's lush body pressing up against her own. She ran her hands up and down Amber's back and waist.

She sighed as Amber pulled away and sat down to pull her socks on. The beautiful young lady was so naïve, but Diana felt powerless. She did not want to risk her friendship by bad-mouthing Amber's boyfriend too much. If she pushed too hard, Diana knew enough from their talking and from past experience that they would just get into a fight, and then she might just alienate her friend. Amber was sweet and gentle, without a mean bone in her body, but she had a blind spot for Johnson. Diana had a feeling though, that it was only a matter of time before Amber really needed her, and the last thing she wanted to do is alienate her beautiful friend at this point.

Amber sensed Diana's silent words and looked in her eyes.

"I know how you feel Diana, but he's promised to be faithful this time."

"Yeah, right," Diana snorted.

Johnson's friend Kyle was helping him clean up Johnson's apartment in preparation for Amber's move in.

"Why are you getting back together with her anyway? I know she's a hot piece of ass, but in the end she's just another fish in the ocean. You're not really going to give up all other women for her are you?" Kyle thought that was too much for ANY woman to ask of ANY man.

"No, Johnson said fishing a pair of cell phones out of his pockets. "That's why I've got phone A for Amber, and for when I'm around her, and phone B for any other Babes. But I've got to be careful not to get caught."

"What's the big deal if you do anyway? Why go through this if you don't want to just stay with her?"

"Kyle, she's got three things going for her. She's hot, she's a great fuck, and she's naïve. I've got big plans for that ass of hers."

They walked into the front room where there were several boxes. Johnson picked up a box and set it on the small round dining room table. Kyle peered in as Johnson opened the box.

"Hidden cameras. All wireless," Johnson explained.

He pulled packages out of the box--one appeared to be a clock/radio alarm. Another looked like a smoke detector, a fan, a couple of wall clocks, a small wall mirror.

Kyle gaped at the equipment.

"How much did all this cost?"

"Quite a bit--thousands. It's high quality stuff--should produce good quality footage."

"Where'd you get the money for all this shit?" Kyle wondered as he examined some of the equipment.

"Well, I had to use some of my trust fund," Johnson confessed.

Kyle looked at Johnson sharply. "Are you going to have enough for tuition?"

Johnson hedged. "I may be a bit short, but I'll make it up with this stuff. I plan on making more money--and sometimes you have to spend money to make money. Now, the trick is to find the right places for all this. They have to be where they can catch the action"

The two walked around. Most of the cameras would go in the bedroom. They placed the mirror on one wall where it would look toward the side of the bed but near the foot, and the wall clock on the wall at the end of the bed. There was also a web cam he put on his desk.

"This one looks like an ordinary web cam, but I can program it to record even while the computer is off."

He set it on the desk.

"I can program each camera for angle and zoom from my laptop--wherever I am as long as I have connectivity," Johnson explained as he pounded a nail into the wall and hung up the clock.

Johnson unplugged his old radio alarm and handed it to Kyle.

"Yours buddy," he said as he plugged in the new clock-radio and set the time.

"These things actually function?" Kyle asked, astonished.

"Yep, the clock-radio really has a clock and a radio, and works. It also has a small hidden camera."

"Why are you doing this? Just for kicks?" Kyle asked, bewildered.

Johnson paused and thought for a few seconds.

"Money, money, kicks, and more money," Johnson replied.

Kyle gaped at his friend.

"With Amber, not only do I have the hottest piece of ass on campus, she's a great fuck and would make a great porn star, except I could never get her to do it willingly of course, but more importantly she's naïve. She would never figure any of this out. I'll bet she's never even seen a porn site in her life, Johnson giggled. "She's going to be on one though."

"Don't you think she'll find out eventually?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, I'm going to stock up material for a few months, and then set up my site and start posting thumbnails and clips a few weeks before the new semester, so I can get some money for next semester."

"She may never even know," Johnson continued. "...she'd have to know exactly what sites to go on the Internet. It's like finding a piece of hay in a haystack. Even if she notices by then, it'll be too late."

"There's these too, he said, hold a few small wireless cameras in his hand. "I'm going to put one in my backpack, so that I can set it wherever I think it would get some great shots."

"You're going to Hell you know," Kyle observed wryly.

Johnson laughed out loud.

"Yeah, I'll bet they have really great orgies there too. Hey look, what she don't know won't hurt her. It's not like I'm beating her, or raping her or something like that. This is harmless."

"Yeah right," Kyle snorted.

12