Amber Butterfly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cinnabar," Amber giggled. "Someone's watching us!"

Cinnabar turned toward the camera man for a minute.

"Do you mind?"

"Sorry," the camera mumbled and moved back into the darker corner of the room.

Cinnabar turned her attention back to Amber. With her tongue, she teased Amber's belly button stud for a few minutes, running her hands along Amber's smooth belly. Then she moved down further, kissing Amber's smooth skin which rippled under her lips.

Cinnabar paused right over Amber's pussy for a moment. Her pussy was quivering and glistening wet. Cinnabar blew on it, but left Amber quivering with anticipation before moving down to her widespread thighs, and softly kissed and licked one thigh and then the other, moving closer back up to Amber's enflamed cunt.

"Cinnabar, PLEASE!" Amber managed to gasp. "I need it so bad!"

"Please what?" Cinnabar whispered.

"You know!" Amber gasped.

"Tell me! I want to hear you say it!" Cinnabar demanded.

"Eat me! For God's sake, eat my pussy!"

Cinnabar grinned and lowered her mouth to Amber's pussy as she tensed in anticipation. Cinnabar eyed Amber's engorged clit and licked it from top to bottom, making Amber shudder and undulate her hips.

Amber couldn't resist any longer, she let go of the headboard and reached down to grasp Cinnabar's red hair as Cinnabar teased her engorged clit with her tongue.

Cinnabar paused and pulled away.

"Honey, why are you stopping?" Amber moaned. "Finish me!"

Amber tried to pull Cinnabar's face back down to her crotch, but Cinnabar crawled up to kiss Amber on the lips.

Amber luxuriated in Cinnabar's kiss. She tasted her own juices in Cinnabar's mouth, but instead it turned her on.

"I need some attention too," Cinnabar whispered in Amber's face.

"Okay, I'll do you too! Just don't stop!" Amber moaned in frustration.

Cinnabar turned around and straddled Amber's face and settled her pussy down on Amber's mouth.

Amber saw Cinnabar's pussy above her, slowly descending. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this--she was about to eat her friend's pussy! But she was so fucking horny she was in a fog of lust and couldn't help it.

Cinnabar felt Amber's arms circle her waste and grab her ass and pull her close. Cinnabar felt a rush of pleasure as Amber started eating her out. She cried out in pleasure and fought to keep from losing control of her hips as Amber eagerly fastened her lips on Cinnabar's clit and started sucking and nibbling.

Amber paused and moaned, thrusting her pussy back up toward Cinnabar and Cinnabar remembered to return Amber's attention. She leaned forward and slid her hands under Amber's ass and scooped the blonde's ass cheeks up to pull her pussy toward her face as she leaned over.

Amber moaned into Cinnabar's wet pussy as the redhead resumed her pussy eating. She tried hard to focus, but it was difficult. She tried to control her feelings and thought the best thing to do was to bring Cinnabar to a climax as quickly as she herself was.

The two young women ate each other out furiously. After a few minutes, they rolled on to their sides. Amber was vaguely aware of Cinnabar slender legs drawn up alongside her arms with her heels next to her head.

She felt an orgasm welling up inside her and fought to keep herself still. Cinnabar's hips were writhing hard in the grip of her arms and she held on tight and kept her lips on the redhead's clit as she felt Cinnabar start to undulate in hard jerking movements and moan against her own cunt.

Amber felt a surge of lubrication ejaculate from Cinnabar's cunt and the realization that she was cumming pushed Amber over the edge. Tears of pleasure welled up in her even as she felt her own cunt start to spasm. She was cumming hard and cried with pleasure into Cinnabar's spasming pussy.

JC the camera man realized the two young women were so engrossed in each other that they were only vaguely aware he was even in the room. This had to be the hottest lesbian scene he had ever filmed. He had a raging boner and it had been hard as Hell staying focused and getting the right shots, but once it was edited JC knew this would be smoking hot scene. He got one more shot of the two girls kissing the insides of each other's thighs and murmuring to each other as they started relaxing, and then he quietly slipped out of the room.

"We'd better get back down to the party," Cinnabar said, disentangling from Amber.

The two girls stood up to pull their clothes back on--Cinnabar had little to put back on.

"Wait--I really DID want to try that on" Amber said as Cinnabar started pulling her Playboy bikini back on.

"Sure," Cinnabar responded pulling the G-string off again.

Amber looked at the g-string for a minute. It was black with a triangular panel in front, which would barely cover her pubic mound, with a white Playboy Bunny embroidered. There was a fluffy bunny tail attached to the top of the T in the back.

She stepped in it one foot at a time and pulled the straps up over her hips. She pulled the bra on and Cinnabar helped her tie it up, and then gave her the bunny ears to put on.

Amber spun around in front of Cinnabar, who murmured with approval. Amber felt incredibly sexy, and in spite of her orgasm under Cinnabar's tongue only a few moments ago, felt herself getting intensely aroused again.

"Come on, I think it's time we got back to the party!" Cinnabar grinned as she pulled Amber's party dress on over her bare body.

When the two girls returned they found most of the remaining party guests had departed, with a few groups scattered around. Amber stared in astonishment at one group where people were having sex openly in front of everyone. Cinnabar stood next to her and watched for a moment, then took her by the hand and led her back to the sofa where Mike, Rich, and Ron were still seated with cocktail glasses in their hands.

"Where have you two been?" Mike complained. "I was just about to come look for you."

Cinnabar swept her arm back as if introducing Amber for the first time.

"I give you Amber Wood, Playboy Playmate of the Month!" Cinnabar proclaimed.

Amber walked in between the two facing sofas and put her hands up behind her head and wiggled her tush with her bare ass cheeks and white bunny tail up above the crack of her ass. The men whooped and clapped, running their hands up and down her thighs.

"I don't know, Rich said. "The top looks too tight."

Amber gasped as she felt a quick tug and the bra fell away, liberating Amber's ample bosom. Cinnabar, the culprit, whooped loudly, swung the bra above her head, making the men applaud in appreciation.

"Oh come on! Show us your tits!" Ron protested as Amber squealed and covered her naked breasts.

"Relax Amber, we're all friends here!" Mike added.

Amber looked over at Cinnabar, who smiled and nodded in encouragement. Amber relaxed and let go of her breasts, feeling them sway and settle on her chest, nipples erect. She grinned as the group cheered around her and she rewarded their attention by doing a little dance, her arms in the air and then behind her head, bending over with her ass toward them, shaking her tail, and then turning around and shaking her tits for them with a big grin on her face. They applauded, and Amber laughed wildly. One of the men ran his hands up and down her torso, and she thrilled at the feel of the rough masculine hands on her sensitive skin. His hands slid up and cupped her full swaying breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples between his fingers. Amber moaned and turned her head to the side as she felt his lips kissing and nibbling her neck. Then she fell forward giggling and collapsed on one of the sofas next to Cinnabar.

Someone handed Amber another drink and she was soon laughing and giggling at something Mike told her. After a few minutes she had finished her drink and was about to get up and dance again when she felt Cinnabar's lips brush against her ear. She leaned over to hear what Cinnabar was whispering.

"Guess what?"

"What?" Amber replied.

"I told Ron about what we did to each other upstairs," Cinnabar whispered in her ear.

Amber was vaguely aware that she should be embarrassed, but she felt so good and secure that she found it didn't bother her.

"So what did he think of that?"

"Take a look!" Cinnabar giggled nodding toward Ron, who sat on her other side.

Amber looked around Cinnabar to where Ron was sitting. To her astonishment, Cinnabar had Ron's cock pulled out of his trousers and was stroking it! Ron was clearly aroused. His cock was stiff and a faint gleam of preseminal fluid glistened in the tiny slit at the tip.

Amber gave a little shriek and exploded in a fit of laughter.

"Come sit over here and feel it! It's really, really hard!" Cinnabar encouraged.

Amber moved over to the other side of Ron and looked down in his lap at his stiff erection that Cinnabar was stroking. The two moved over to give Amber room on Ron's other side, and Cinnabar moved her hand away as Amber reached over and took hold.

As Amber grasped Ron's cock, she felt her blood start to boil. She stroked Ron's cock, reveling in the feel of it.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?" Cinnabar whispered, bending down closer.

Amber wanted a closer look and moved down so that she was laying prostate on the sofa, and bent her legs upward rather than letting them hang off the end of the couch. The two young women examined the stiff cock between them.

"This cock deserves the best blowjob we can give it," Cinnabar looking into Amber's eyes staring over the slit at the tip. "Join me?"

In response, Amber flicked out her tongue and ran it from bottom of Ron's shaft up to the tip of the head, and then down again. Cinnabar emulated her on the other side. The two girls ran their tongue's up and down either side of Ron's stiff cock, then took turns swallowing him. As Cinnabar ran her mouth down to the base of his erection, Amber went up to the top and down, taking him deep inside, and then she came back up and ran her mouth down just as Cinnabar came up to dive down on him. Back and forth they went, timing it perfectly.

Amber couldn't keep it up any longer. She loved the taste of his preseminal fluid and wanted more. She plunged down again, and then started bobbing her head up and down, taking him deep. She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and directed his stiff shaft over to Cinnabar's mouth. Cinnabar also ran her mouth up and down, making slurping noises. Amber watched closely as Ron's cock pushed Cinnabar's cheek out. She loved watching Cinnabar give head, and felt her cunt getting incredibly wet.

It was her turn, and Cinnabar watched as Amber bobbed her head up and down. She suddenly became aware of the lense of a camera moving close-in. The idea that this would be in somebody's private collection made her hot. She did her best to give them a good show, tilting her head so that the camera would have a good shot of her head plunging up and down Ron's cock. Ron's cock pushed her cheek out dramatically each time she went down. Up her wet lips glided along the veined leathery skin of Ron's cock, and then down again. She went down all the way to the root, deep throating him, as she watched the camera, and then pulled her mouth off, giving Cinnabar her turn. She held his stiff prick in her hands pumping it a couple of times, then directed it into Cinnabar's mouth.

Cinnabar was also well-practiced at deep-throating, but couldn't quite do it as well as Amber, gagging somewhat in the process. She pulled her mouth off more quickly and stroked his cock again around the base a few times, and then slid her lips back down his slick shaft. He was lunging up now, trying to fuck her throat.

"Take it Amber!" Cinnabar encouraged her mouth close to Ambers' Ron's mushroom-shaped cockhead between their mouths. "Take his cum!"

Cinnabar helped stroke him and watched closely as Ron started to spurt into Amber's mouth but after a couple of spurts, she remembered the camera and let Ron's prick slip out of her mouth as it was still ejaculating. A shot flew up and fell on her face and hair. Cinnabar leaned over to try to catch a spurt in her mouth and got blasted in the eyes. The girls giggled as each took blast after blast of cum all over their faces.

The other guys cheered and congratulated Ron. One man compared him to someone called "Peter North", but Amber had no idea who that was.

She wiped her mouth and looked Cinnabar in the eyes--they were both covered with cum and giggled.

The both went upstairs to clean up a little in one of the bathrooms.

As they came back out, they found that the guys had come upstairs, and they were led into one of the bedrooms.

She walked in to see Cinnabar kneel in front of a couple of guys she had not been introduced to. Both of the guys were naked and had their dicks out, and Cinnabar was grasping one of them stroking him.

She looked up into Amber's eyes.

"Race you!" she challenged.

Amber really wanted to be fucked, but she couldn't resist Cinnabar's challenge, so she dropped to her knees next to her and started stroking the second chap's cock.

"Go!" Cinnabar said, taking the cock in front of her into her mouth.

Amber followed suit. She didn't spend much time and effort on any preliminaries. This would not be a blowjob to draw out slowly. This was a no-holds barred, fast and furious blowjob race. Slurping sounds filled the room.

She stroked the prick in her hand hard as she bobbed her head back and forth. She used her thumb to massage the soft underside of his cock, swooping down and then up again.

Amber looked over at Cinnabar, who was blowing the guy next to her in much the same fashion. She had her head turned to the side to watch Amber, and the cock in her mouth made her cheek bulge out.

Amber's attention was jerked around to the other side. The camera guy was filming her again. She decided to put on a show for him.

She slowed down her strokes, taking his cock deep, and then came back up, all the way to the tip. Then looking sideways at the camera, she flicked her tongue around the head of his cock and ran her mouth up and down the side of his cock. Then she opened her mouth wide and took the cock in deep, until his balls slapped against her chin. She continued this performance, gripping the base of the shaft tight for fear he would go off too soon.

She paused and held his stiff shaft up as she took his balls into her mouth one at a time, and sucked on them. Her man moaned above her, and she stuck the head of his cock in her cheek, and looked into the camera as he drove it in and out.

Suddenly she heard a cry to her right. She looked over just as her man grabbed her head with his hands and started sawing in and out of her mouth rapidly. To her right, white streams of cum erupted out of Cinnabar's mouth as the prick in her throat erupted. Cinnabar's throat was visibly swallowing most of his load.

Amber had been so busy putting on a show that she had let Cinnabar win. Well, if she couldn't win now, she could at least continue her focus of putting on a show for everyone. She could tell the cock plunging in and out of her mouth was going to explode big-time--and any second.

Amber's man was fucking her mouth rapidly now, his balls smacking her chin with each thrust. She heard him moan and felt plunging stop--he was cumming! She grabbed his cock by the root and pulled it out of her mouth at that very instant, and started stroking him. A stream of cum flew up and landed down her face, and then a second, a third, a fourth...stream after stream of white jism landed on her face, in her eyes, on her nose, in her air, in her open mouth, until her face was covered with cum.

She heard cheering, and even though she couldn't see out of her eyes, she was aware of the camera near her face.

Other guys had walked into the room and had cheered the two cocksuckers. She stood up with a grin on her face as the cum ran down her neck and on to her chest.

Soon afterwards Amber found herself straddling Rich's lap and kissing him. She felt his hard cock impeded by the panties she still wore, so she stood up and pulled them off before straddling him once again. She reached down and guided his stiff cock into her wet cunt and started riding him up and down. She couldn't believe how hot and wet her cunt was.

Oh God, it felt so good. She started squeezing and releasing his cock rhythmically with her cunt, slowly sliding up and down his cock, which felt almost as hard as steel, but hot.

In her peripheral vision, she saw a man holding a camera, filming them, and decided to continue the show. The realization she was being watched and filmed made her hot. Her lips parted in lust. She heard whimpering and realized it was coming from her own lips. Amber moved up and down more vigorously, her large tits bouncing and swaying. She cupped them and massaged them.

Amber felt something nudge against her cheek. She turned her head, and a hand came down on her head and guided her open mouth down on a stiff prick.

She eagerly took it in and bobbed her head back and forth, thrilling in the feel of a cock in her cunt and in her mouth at the same time. After only a few minutes, the hands on her head clasped hard as the cock sawed in and out of her mouth rapidly, and she almost choked as the prick in her throat started spurting its cum just as she had gone down deep. She pulled up quickly and started swallowing, but was dismayed when he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

She looked at it, stroking it with her hand as a stream of hot white fluid shot out of the tiny slit at the tip of the head, spraying her on the cheek. She kept pumping it with her hand, trying to catch the cum in her open mouth. She managed to catch some jets, but most of it ended up all over her face.

As the man in front of her stepped away, she looked over and saw Cinnabar. She was on her side, facing Amber. A man was laying behind her, holding Cinnabar's leg up, and Amber saw that he was plunging his cock in and out of her asshole. Amber watched in fascination as she continued bouncing up and down the stiff cock she was riding.

She felt herself getting close to an orgasm. Rich had grabbed her flexing ass cheeks and was pulling her up and down hard. She closed her eyes for a moment in ecstasy, whimpering with lust. She opened her eyes again, looking over at Cinnabar again. Not only was Cinnabar getting fucked in the ass, but Ron was fucking her in the mouth. Her lips glided smoothly back and forth on his long slick prick, and she was making slurping sounds each time she took him in. Cinnabar looked over and caught Amber's eyes and they watched each other fucking.

Another cock came into Amber's field of vision and she quickly opened her mouth wide and took it in. Amber decided she loved taking two or more cocks at one time. She enthusiastically sucked, shuddering with pleasure as she got closer to an orgasm. It was getting harder to concentrate, and she was sucking harder in response. The man she was sucking off ran his cock hard, all the way in and out of her mouth, his balls slapping up against her chin.

She heard a moan above her head and "Oh my God!" as the cock in her mouth exploded. This time the jism was so copious it immediately overfilled her mouth and started running down her chin and dripping onto her nipples.

She heard a whirring sound of the man with the camcorder, and licked the cum dripping from cock in her hand, looking right into the camera as she did so. She found it exciting that she would be on someone's private video and hoped she would get a chance to see it.

"You've got to promise to let me see this later," she requested, her voice slurred with lust.

"Don't worry--I promise you'll see it at some point," the camera-man responded.