Amber Butterfly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber became aware of the camera man moving around behind her and leaned forward as she humped her hips up and down Rich's cock. She wanted to give the camera a nice shot of her pussy riding up and down the stiff cock. As he bent over, she dipped her nipples toward Rich's mouth, and he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard.

To her right, another cock. This guy had been watching and stroking his cock, and he was about to cum at any second. She took him in her mouth and stroked a few times, and soon he came in her mouth as well. After a few strokes he pulled his cock free and started squirting huge loads of jism at her head, and at that moment she started cumming. She cried out in pleasure, and underneath her, she heard Rich give a moan.

His large palms lifted her hips high and he slid out of her cunt, running his cock between the cleft of her as cheeks, spraying cum all over her ass and lower back.

As the two men finished cumming and her multiple orgasms subsided, Amber disengaged and pulled away. Someone handed her a towel and she wiped herself dry. She blinked in the bright light. Why were their bright umbrellas in the room, and why hadn't she noticed them before?

Another naked man stepped into her vision, as she looked him up and down in admiration, he signaled for her to get on her hands and knees, and she did so, climbing up on the bed where Cinnabar was being fucked. She spread her legs apart--eager for this stud to start fucking her. She arched her back and thrust her haunches back anxious for him to impale her with his stiff cock.

The man crawled up behind her on his knees, and wetting his fingers, he slipped them along her pussy. She was plenty wet already though, and she closed her eyes moaning, moving her hot pussy against his fingers.

Amber looked back around.

"Stop playing and fuck me hard!" she said with a whimper.

She didn't even know the guy's name--but she was too hot to care. She watched as he lined his huge dick up to her pussy, and as he speared into her, she pushed back with a moan.

The porn star fucking her, John, felt his cock slip deep inside her. He gave her a few seconds to accommodate his size, then grasped her around the waist and started pulling her rapidly back and forth.

"Damn! This babe was hot!" he thought to himself. He looked down at her beautifully spherical ass cheeks, bouncing as he fucked her hard. That huge tattoo on her back was a turn on. He noticed that the fairy on her ass looked exactly like the babe he was fucking, and it nearly made him cum right there. Only his extensive experience and control kept him from doing so. Her back and ass were rippling as she fucked back, and she was moaning up a storm.

A camera man approached, and he moved at an angle a little so that the camera could catch the penetration of his long cock into her swollen pussy. After a couple of minutes, the camera man moved elsewhere, and John moved back so that he could penetrate deep.

Amber was moaning as she rocked back and forth. She loved getting pounded like this. She heard Cinnabar's cries of pleasure and opened her eyes.

Either a new guy was fucking Cinnabar in the ass, or the same guy but in a different position. This time she was sitting on his cock, and the stud fucking her had his hands under her legs and was lifting her up and down on his cock. Ron was still fucking her mouth, though he looked very close to cumming.

Cinnabar was moaning, obviously close to cumming herself. As Amber herself was being fucked doggie-style, she watched Cinnabar's open cunt as the cock continued ramming Cinnabar in the ass. Amber moved a little closer, and John, seeing her intent, moved with her without pulling his cock out. He encouraged Amber by placing a hand between her shoulder bales and gently pressing down. He pulled her hands back and Amber's face fell forward toward Cinnabar's sopping wet cunt.

Amber started licking Cinnabar's sopping wet cunt up and down. It was tricky, with Cinnabar being fucked in the ass at the same time, her cunt was bouncing up and down as Amber tried to eat her out. Amber found that it was hard to concentrate on both ends of her body, especially the way Cinnabar was bouncing and squirming under her tongue, but she found that if she concentrated on her own oral pleasure-giving, her hind quarters would take care of itself. She let her hind quarters go on autopilot as she concentrated on eating her friend. Cinnabar started whimpering around the cock still plunging in and out of her mouth, as Amber's ministrations, as well as the cock in her ass were swiftly bringing her to a climax.

Cinnabar started moaning around the cock in her mouth as Ron started cumming. Amber glanced up to see long streaks of white cum running out the corner of Cinnabar's mouth and down her cheeks and chin. Amber latched onto to Cinnabar's clit and sucked, and Cinnabar started bucking and squirting into Amber's mouth as she came hard. Amber heard the guy who was fucking Cinnabar's ass moan, and she saw a little bit of cum streaking his cock as he continued plunging in and out of her ass. He pulled out of her ass and his cock sprang into view in front of Amber's face, spraying his white semen all over her face as she tried to take it in her mouth.

As he pulled away, Amber licked up the juices oozing from Cinnabar's spasming pussy. As Cinnabar moved and disengaged, Amber felt a nudge against her cheek. Another stiff pricking beckoned her, and she quickly opened her mouth wide and took it in deep.

She held herself up with one hand and used the other to stroke the cock as it ran in and out of her mouth. She couldn't keep it up long though, and needed both hands to hold herself up. Besides, the cock was plunging deeper into her mouth, leaving little room for her hand to grasp anyway.

Behind her, John kept pounding her doggie style, harder and faster. Watching Amber eat pussy, and now suck dick, turned him on more. Her pussy was so hot, wet and tight he almost swooned from lust. Her tattoo rippled on her back as her round haunches continued undulating and moving back and forth.

Amber felt as if she were about to explode again. The cock in her mouth was plunging in and out of her throat, but fortunately Johnson and Kathleen had taught her well how to deep throat, and she took the cock deep without any problems. As she blew him, his balls slapped against her chin as he plunged in and out of her mouth.

Once again, Amber saw a camera man approach out of the corner of her eye, and she tilted her head to the side, making the cock in her mouth push her cheek out with each in-stroke, and to allow the camera a good view.

Amber was in a state of sheer ecstasy and started feeling another orgasm welling up insider her. She moaned around the cock plunging in and out of her mouth and thrust her hips back harder as she was being fucked. Her sweat-streaked hair dangling on the sides of her face swayed back and forth.

The man fucking her mouth stiffened up and grabbed her head, lifting one leg up so that he had only one knee on the floor. At this angle, he could work his cock in and out of her mouth better. He plunged in her mouth a few times, and then tried to pull out to spray her face, but Amber wanted his cum and tried to follow his withdrawing cock as cum started spurting all over her face before she reached up with one hand and grabbed the ejaculating cock and stuck it back in her mouth. She moaned as she swallowed the remaining jism, and at the same time felt her pussy contract with an explosive orgasm. Streams of white jism ran down the side of her face. She tried not to choke as she cried out in pleasure.

John, who had been fucking her hard doggie-style, felt the contractions start in his prostate. His balls were so filled with sperm they were starting to hurt. He raced around on his knees and knelt in front of her and stroked his cock a few times.

Amber felt another splatter of cum on the side of her head. She pulled the cock in her mouth out with a pop and turned her head to try to catch the jism in her mouth, but it was too late. John stroked his cock again, spraying her all over her face and tits.

Amber collapsed panting. She felt so invigorated and excited. Never before had she been in a state of such total bliss. Someone handed her another towel, and she almost jumped as someone else wiped walked up and helped wipe off her chest. Who were these people? They were dressed!

Another man in clothes took her gently by the arm.

"Come here sweetie," he said gently.

At another bed, a man was laying naked, stroking his cock and looking at her. She grinned at the man in the clothes.

"You want me to fuck him?" she asked.

The director smiled and nodded, and Amber climbed up on the bed, straddling the man's legs. She slid her tits along his thighs as she did so, and as she reached his cock, she paused for a moment and grasped his cock in her hand. She stroked it gently and pulled it up and toward the man's belly, and then took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked gently, watching his face as she did so. She let his testicle slip from her mouth after a few seconds and took the other one in her mouth.

After a few seconds, she let the second testicle fall out of her mouth and then she tongued the underside of his cock up and down a few times, and then took the head of his cock into her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down, swirling her tongue and stroking him as she did so.

"That's fine Amber, but crawl up and take his prick into your pussy now," the director told her.

She pulled her mouth off of the man's prick and did what the nice man wanted. Straddling this cute guy's cock, she reached down and guided him into her pussy, and then slowly sank down with a sigh. The man's thick hard cock was pretty big and stretched out her pussy. It felt so good it was beyond description. She started working her hips up and down, sliding up and down this nice man's long hard cock. She placed her hands on his chest and started working up and down harder.

Amber looked over to see if she could see Cinnabar. To her astonishment, Cinnabar was only a few feet away, also sitting on a cock. She watched Amber's peacock tattoo on her shoulder as her friend undulated, fucking the cock she sat on. Amber looked down to watch Cinnabar's ass rising up and down. She could clearly see the thick cock snaking in and out of Cinnabar's cunt, and she could see Cinnabar's swollen labia wrapped around the cock, and the glistening sheen of her juices on the stiff prick that slipped in and out of her cunt.

Suddenly her view was blocked. Someone was getting in the way. They moved back, and she briefly saw that Cinnabar's ass was glistening, as if some sort of oil had been applied. Then she saw another man appear, stroking his erection. He crawled up behind Cinnabar, and Amber gasped as she saw the man direct the head of his cock near Cinnabar's ass. Cinnabar stopped moving up and down for a minute and bent over more, giving him easier access to her asshole.

Amber moaned in pleasure as she watched the second man slowly work his cock all the way in to Cinnabar's asshole. The sight of it turned her on. Then the two men began moving back and forth rhythmically. Amber almost passed out from lust. It looked so sexy.

Suddenly, she felt someone behind her spreading her as cheeks, and felt a squirt of some sort of oil into her asshole. She felt a shudder run up her spine as she realized she was about to get the same treatment. She stopped her up and down movements and leaned forward.

"Spread her ass for me," she heard a man behind her say, and the man underneath her who was fucking her pussy grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

She gasped as she felt the head of a second dick pop it's way through her lubed asshole. He slowly drove his cock all the way in, until she felt his groin pressing against her backside. She came close to hyperventilating with sexual excitement as she felt both men start slowly fucking her.

Oh my god! It felt so good she could barely open her eyes or move. It kind of hurt at first a little, but after a few minutes, aided by the lubrication, her holes stretched to accommodate the intrusion. She tried to move, but she didn't need to though, both men took turns slowly fucking her back and forth, developing their own rhythm with her in between them, very gradually picking up speed as her body got used to the presence of their stiff cocks in two orifices. She held herself up with her arms to avoid smothering the man below her with her full swaying breasts.

The sensations were amazing--two stiff cocks inside her, separated by just a thin membrane. She was ground back and forth between them, stretched to the limit, clitoris mashed back and forth as they fucked her good and hard. The man fucking her in the ass leaned forward more, so that the camera man could get a good shot of the two dicks working in and out of her pussy and ass.

Amber was so overwhelmed with pleasure she nearly swooned. The two men pumped her back and forth. What an amazing fuck! Amber moaned and whimpered. Each time one cock plunged into her pussy, the one in her ass pulled out a little, and when the cock in her ass pushed back in, the one in her pussy pulled out--one in, one out, back and forth.

Very quickly, the multiple orgasms started hitting her like waves on a beach--over and over she came. Amber panted and strained to see through the sweat dripping in her eyes. She could barely see, but Cinnabar was going through the same thing. She could see the muscles flex in the ass of the man fucking Cinnabar's ass, and the cocks plunging in and out of Cinnabar's ass and pussy. Cinnabar was moaning and crying out in ecstasy. Amber could barely hear or see straight though, waves of pleasure were washing through her like pulses of energy. Her mouth was open, screaming out in pleasure.

She suddenly saw another dick close to her face, and she opened her mouth to take it in. She bobbed her head on the cock, nearly overcome with lust and pleasure. Within a few pumps of her mouth moving up and down on the slick cock running back and forth across her lips, her blowjob yielded another reward for her waiting mouth, and she felt the cum hit her tongue. The cock pulled out of her mouth, and the man whom she had been fellating pumped his cock, spraying his jism all over her face.

She felt the cock in her ass pull out and felt a warm squirt splashes of cum fall on her back and ass cheeks. She saw a white streak erupt from the head of the prick in front of her and felt another squirt fall on her tits.

Cum and sweat streaked down the side of her face and dripped off her lips and chin as Amber screamed and exploded in a final massive orgasm. It was too much sensation--the room was starting to spin around. Then she blacked out.

Amber remember very little about that night. She awoke to find someone wiping her off with damp towels, and someone was holding a bathrobe for her. Then she remembered someone helping her into a car, Mike maybe? Then he drove her home in silence and dropping her off at her apartment.

It was dark inside, but she had sobered enough where she could stand and walk without falling over. She quietly went to the bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards, she crept into the bedroom in the dark--hoping Johnson wasn't there.

She had sobered enough by this time to realize that Johnson was in the room, and she tried to quietly slip in the covers without waking him, but he was already awake.

The light rudely blazed on as Johnson sat up and turned the lamp switch on.

She blinked in the harsh light, naked and vulnerable.

"Where the Hell have you been?" he asked angrily.

Of course, he knew exactly where she had been, and had orchestrated it, but he saw a good opportunity to use guilt to manipulate her.

Amber started sobbing.

"Johnson, I'm sorry--I was at the party--you never came back--I didn't know it would all happen!" she said between sobs.

Johnson looked at her angrily.

"Slut!" he said, and reached over and turned off the light.

Then he rolled away from her and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Of course, Amber could not see the grin on his face as he walked out.

Amber cried herself to sleep. When she woke up, around 2 p.m. the following afternoon. Her jaw ached. Her pussy and asshole felt sore. She rolled over. Johnson was not at home.