Amber Butterfly Ch. 07

Story Info
The shit hits the fan.
6.6k words
4.7
20.5k
7

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - The Butterfly Takes Wing

Amber settled slowly on Johnson stiff prick and eased slowly down. As always, she was sopping wet when she fucked. Johnson's hard-on slid into her easily. She sighed with pleasure as her ass cheeks settled on Johnson's thighs and her engorged clit rested on his pubic mound.

She leaned forward to kiss him on the lips and started moving her hips up and down, breathing hard as she plastered Johnson's mouth and face with her kisses. She loved how her stiff clit rubbed up and down on Johnson's hard dick when she fucked him this way.

Johnson liked fucking women this way also. He could relax and let them do the work, and he always had a great view of their tits bouncing and swaying as they moved up and down. This was especially true with Amber. She had such great tits. He reached up, letting the firm masses fill his palms as she continued rocking. She leaned forward again, dipping one of her large, firm breasts into his face. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and sucked on it gently, gratified by her soft whimpers of pleasure.

As she continued writhing and rocking on his boner, he ran his hands up and down her rippling back and she undulated on top of him, gasping with pleasure. He reached down and grasped her muscular ass cheeks with his large palms. Her ass flexed as she levered herself up and down with greater speed.

He was getting close. Amber was too. She was panting and kissing him again, breathing more rapidly and crying out softly with pleasure. Her cries of pleasure were getting louder. Johnson felt his balls were going to explode soon. He rolled over on top of Amber, sliding his hands under her knees and pulled her legs up and apart, her knees on either side of her head, and then started fucking her hard from on top.

Amber loved it, and grew more vocal in her cries of pleasure as he plowed into her from above, slamming harder and harder, his balls slapping up against her upturned as cheeks. Amber started cumming hard and cried out with pleasure.

As she finished her orgasm, Johnson pulled out suddenly and moving his cock down below her pussy, nudged the head of his cock up against her asshole. It was so wet with her juices that he didn't have too much trouble working his cock up into her rectum. Slowly, he started fucking her slowly in and out in the asshole.

Johnson gasped--it was tight! Although Amber's pussy stayed fairly tight due to her good exercise and stretching habits, her pussy was much tighter. He knew he wouldn't last long. He fucked her ass for about one minute, but that's as long as he could do it before he started cumming. He pulled his dick out of her ass just in time to spray all over her belly and tits.

Amber sighed with pleasure and rubbed his cum into her skin as Johnson got up out of bed.

"Why don't you take a shower first," Johnson suggested.

She quietly complied without hesitation. Ever since the party she had lived in fear that Johnson would dump her. She went out of her way to please him. She cooked dinner for him every night. When he was a little late coming home, she felt terrified he had left her, and when she heard his keys in the door, she felt relief and rushed into his arms. Whenever they made love, she felt a sense of relief, as if she were being given a gift. Her feelings of guilt made her cater to his every whim.

As Amber took a shower, Johnson pulled out his second cell phone--the one he kept hidden from Amber, and called Mike to set up an appointment for the next day to discuss Amber's DVD releases. Johnson didn't like to share the shower, so he waited for Amber to finish.

After Johnson finished his shower, he came back into the room.

"I'm going to go meet with Mike to talk about some film projects I'm working on with him, he said as he slapped Amber on the ass. "Don't forget the guys are coming over for the game tonight. Make sure and wear that hot new top to tease them."

Amber nodded, she knew how much Johnson liked showing her off and teasing his friends, so she always played along.

"It went fantastic, Mike told Johnson. "You did a fine job prepping her, and your girlfriend is a natural born porn star. She took to the camera as if it was in her DNA."

They were sitting in a private booth in a bar, drinking cocktails.

"And when do you think I'll get my first royalty check?" Johnson asked.

"A couple of months. The first copies should be hitting the shelves now, the next three will be released one each month afterwards. The first is being shipped now, the second is being printed, and the third is in post-production. With this new footage, together with other material you've shot, and filler material with other stars, we have enough for about six movies total."

Johnson picked up copy of the first. "The Seduction of Amber Butterfly ". The cover of the DVD showed a picture of Amber on her knees, completely naked. He recognized the shot. It was one Mike had asked him to stage.

She was kneeling in front of him about to perform a blowjob, although he was out of sight--edited out of the shot. Her amazing tattoo was visible from the back of her shoulders to her ass, her hair was done up in a high ponytail so that the camera would have a good shot of her tattoo as she blew him. She was looking over her shoulder straight at the camera. He had staged it right after her tattoo was finished by telling her he had to go somewhere shortly, just as she was about to blow him, and she had looked at the clock over her shoulder where the camera was hidden to see what time it was. He nodded, pleased. It was a hot picture.

"Here's a proof for the next cover," Mike said, handing over a glossy picture, about the size of the DVD case.

Johnson picked it up. The title was "Amber Butterfly Comes Out." Amber was modeled on the cover, showing the upper part of her body and head close up and topless. Her golden unruly hair framed her beautiful face--brown eyes were open wide. Her mouth was slightly agape and her teeth were visible behind her lush lips. Jeff always liked that little tiny gap between her two front teeth. It brought her beauty down to Earth a bit and somehow gave her a wholesome girl-next-door look.

Her tits were magnificent, and the picture captured them perfectly. The pendant with the amber-incased butterfly that Johnson gave her was centered just above and between her cleavage. Johnson smiled. He remembered the very moment he had taken the picture--when he had first given her the pendant.

Mike was also grinning.

"She is one fine babe--that girlfriend of yours. You'll like the first movie. Great script by the way. The producers loved it. We've screened it for a lot of critics and distributors. Your girlfriend is being written up as the next Jenna Jameson, and our advance sales are going through the roof. Anyway, keep that copy."

Mike stood up.

"Gotta go," he said as he stood up and shook Johnson's hand. "I'll be in touch."

Johnson left also. Pretty soon he would be eating at much finer places than this. He thought about going home, but Amber should be in classes by this time, and he wanted to hang out with his buddies and show them what he had in his hand. He sent several of them a text message--to Kyle and Chris. "Got flick r u at U?"

When each had responded, he agreed to pick them up at the student union building.

A half hour later, Johnson's buddies, and a couple of each of their buddies were crammed in Johnson's Escalade. He slipped the DVD into the player while the guys passed around the cover. Soon they were watching Amber in her debut porno film, whooping and shouting as Johnson drove them around.

Johnson was getting a rush, hearing the DVD and listening to his buddies watching it. He tried to keep his eyes off the Escalade's display in the middle of the console, but it was hard.

Finally, after about an hour, he had enough of this and had circled back around to the University to drop them off. He resisted Kyle's effort to stay with him.

"Come on you losers--time to get out and go home so you can beat off while I go home and fuck Amber in the ass," he said as he pulled up to the curb.

"Come on all of you--out. If you stay on my good list maybe I'll have Amber blow you later on, but out, out!"

Their eyes widened at the thought and they hurried out of the Escalade and he roared off to go home.

"Up, up up," Johnson chased Eric off the loveseat. "That's where Amber and I sit."

Kathleen grabbed the recliner, and Chris, Kyle and Eric all sat on the sofa, as Johnson turned the channel on his big-screen HDTV.

The baseball game was just getting started.

"Go get the beer, Sweet Cheeks," Johnson told Amber as he slapped her on the haunch.

Amber was wearing a pair of tattered cut-off jean shorts and a cropped yellow t-shirt with a picture of a giraffe and the words "Deep Throat" on the front. The t-shirt was cropped so high it left the bottoms of Amber's boobs exposed. She tried a few times to pull it down a little, but it was too short. Johnson had seen a picture of the top on the internet and eagerly bought it for Amber to wear.

As the others watched the game, Amber closed all the curtains to darken the room, and then was kept busy going back and forth, bringing beer, chips, other things. Amber realized Johnson was dangling her in front of his friends to tease them, but she was enjoying it thoroughly. She made sure to bend over them a lot, brush up against them with her bare legs. She leaned over to hand Chris a beer while her tits were practically in Eric's face. She smiled, acted coy, made sure to show off her tits and ass as much as possible--loving it the whole time.

After a while, she ran out of things to bring them and curled up next to Johnson on the love seat and watched the game. More beer was consumed. Someone lit and passed around a bong.

Amber had her head in Johnson's lap, and felt a hard-on through the fabric of his jeans up against the side of her face. She decided to tease him too, and slipped her hand under her face, palm up against his hard on, and slowly stroked him up and down.

After a few minutes she stretched, her back arching, her tits pulling free from her top, flashing Johnson's friends before she feigned embarrassment and pulled her top back down.

"Hey babe, why don't take your hot ass into the kitchen and get us more beer," Johnson suggested. He got up to go to the bathroom, slapping her on the ass again in front of his friends as she walked toward the kitchen. After she passed around more beer cans, she sat back down next to Johnson just as he handed her the bong. She reluctantly took a hit and passed it on, but she felt herself relaxing more. As the commercial ended everyone's attention turned back to the game. Except for Johnson.

At least part of his attention was on her, and she reveled in it. His hand was around her, his big palm was sliding up and down her bare torso. She snuggled up against him more closely, and his hand slipped on up under the short cropped top and enclosed her heavy breast.

She silently purred, feeling as if she were about to melt. It thrilled her that Johnson was doing this to her in front of his friends. His fingers enclosed her hard nipple, tweaking it and rubbing the spongy tip between his fingers as he massaged it.

Eric elbowed Kyle and whispered to him, making all of Johnson's friends look over at them. The room was dark except for the flickering of the TV screen, so Amber pretended not to notice. Her heart was racing, wondering how much further Johnson would take this.

He pulled his hands away, and she was disappointed at first. She kept her eyes on the TV set as she felt his hand pull at her wrist, guiding her hand over to his lap. She started slightly, shocked when her hand was led to Johnson's stiff exposed cock.

She wasn't sure how far she wanted to go with everyone watching, but she always liked the feel of Johnson's cock in her hand, and slowly stroked him up and down.

Jesus he was hard! She couldn't leave him in this condition, she had to give him some relief. She was wondering how she was going to get his stiff cock back in his shorts when she felt him pull at her arm. Johnson pulled her over, down, closer to his erection. She felt his right arm move up her back and grasp her head, taking hold of her pony tail, guiding her head down to his cock.

She looked toward his lap at his cock. It was so huge and stiff. She noticed it actually moved on it's own, the little slit at the tip had a bubble of pre-seminal fluid. Closer her head came.

She relaxed and let Johnson guide her head down. Her mouth opened as his dick slid in past her lips.

Johnson gasped lightly as he started thrusting his hips up into her face, guiding her head up and down with his hand around her pony tail.

Amber turned her head to the side a little so she could watch everyone watching her. Johnson's friends looked on silently, mouths hanging open, as Johnson's hard-on thrust in and out of her mouth, pushing her cheek out each time. Amber's eyes gleamed, lit by the flickering light of the TV.

With everyone watching her, Amber's senses felt heightened. She felt both slutty and excited. She felt the veins of Johnson's cock running back and forth on her sensitive lips. The soft underside of his stiff cock ran up and down her tongue. Her mouth was filling with saliva, causing Johnson's cock to make wet slurping sounds as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop to breathe some, running her mouth along the side of his cock and stroking him before returning the head of his cock back into her mouth, the whole time watching her audience.

She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she felt exhilarated. She knew she should feel embarrassed, yet that wasn't what she was feeling.

She pulled her mouth off again, tonguing Johnson's cock-head, tasting the oily pre-seminal fluid that she liked so much.

She opened her jaw, locking her lips around the warm, pulsing shaft, and moved her head up and down, taking his cock in deeper and deeper into her throat

She wanted more of his cock, and pumped her head up and down his cock faster. Johnson gripped her head tighter as her head bobbed up and down. She massaged his swollen balls and gripped the base of his cock with her other hand, the whole time watching Kathleen, Eric, Kyle and Chris watch her.

"Oh God--she gives such a great blowjob!" Johnson moaned at his friends, thrusting his hips up and down more rapidly.

Slurp, slurp, slurp. Amber's head plunged up and down.

"Oh that's it! I'm cumming!" Johnson gasped.

As he cried out, Amber's paused moving her head and let his warm cum spray into her mouth. Amber let his cock juice fill her mouth and gulped it down while Amber's friends watched.

Amber moved her head up and down some, sucking gently and stroking him as she drained him. As Johnson softened she let his cock slip from her lips and tucked his dick back into his jeans and zipped him up. She sat up, licking his cum from her lips.

"Oh my God, Chris groaned. "I can't believe you just did that right in front of us."

Eric stood up and fished his hard-on out of his pants. "Johnson, are you willing to share? I sure hope so, because if not, I've got a serious problem!"

Johnson laughed. "Sure--why not? Go ahead Amber--give the guys some relief."

"Johnson!" Amber shrieked with shock.

"Oh come on ya slut! Johnson sneered. You know you want to. Besides, look at them! They're going to explode! You can't just leave them in that condition!"

Amber looked at them--the others had taken their cocks out also and were stroking them in anticipation. She shocked herself when she realized she was licking her lips. Johnson grasped her bare midriff with his strong hands and lifted her to her feet.

She stood, looking at the three men. Forgotten for the moment, was Kathleen. She stayed back out of the light on the chair. She had no desire to suck anyone's cock except for Johnson's, so she just watched quietly.

"Go on," Johnson encouraged her with a slap on the ass.

She walked up and knelt before Eric. He was the one who had asked first, so she thought he deserved the first treatment. She pulled his cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. She had three dicks to suck off, so she was not going to try to prolong each blowjob.

She stroked Eric's cock rapidly as it slipped in and out between her lips. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him off. Eric's balls were musky and hairier than Johnson's nuts, and tickled her nose. She loved the feel of the hanging swinging balls and massaged them as she bobbed her head back and forth.

Eric shuddered, moaning and grabbed her head, pushing her down. Amber obliged him, taking him in deeper. She moved her hands out of the way and deep-throated him, his balls slapping up against her chin.

Johnson reached from behind her, pulling her cropped t-shirt up over her head. She paused and raised her arms up as he pulled her t-shirt off. She loved the feel of her breasts bouncing free. She cupped them in her hands and lifted them, squeezing and massaging, and took Eric's cock back into her mouth. She let her tits go so she could return her full attention to Eric's dick, and felt her tits swing gently, coming to rest on her chest.

She loved the feel of cock in her mouth, but she needed to breathe, so she slipped her mouth off, taking a deep breath, then pushed back down. His cock made a wet-popping sound as Eric plunged his cock back into her mouth.

She bobbed her head fast and hard, her tongue rippling around the head of Eric's penis. Having watched her with Johnson while he masturbated, it didn't take Eric long, and soon he was pumping his jism down Amber's throat.

Amber felt his cum surging up through his cock. She stroked his head, and pulled her mouth off to watch his cock head erupt.

She grasped his cock with two hands, pumping hard, and thrilled as she watched his jism spray violently out through the tiny little slit at the tip of his cock.

It splashed her in the face, and she opened her mouth to try to catch some of it. White cum splashed on her cheeks, nose and chin, rolling in streams down the side of her face and chin. She grinned as she stroked the last few drops out of his penis.

Johnson laughed as he watched Eric's look of relief.

"She's a gifted cock-sucker, isn't she?"

He laughed again as he watched Eric nod his head enthusiastically.

Amber grinned as she wiped the cum off her chin and scooped it into her mouth.

"Okay, who's next?" she asked with a smile.

Both Chris and Kyle approached her as Eric stepped back. She realized she'd better blow both of them at the same time. Their dicks were so rigid they were curved slightly upwards. They BOTH needed relief as quickly as possible. She had blown two dicks simultaneously at the party, so she knew it could be done, She started sucking Chris and Kyle, enthusiastically moving her head back and forth as she gripped their stiff erections, pumping them both at the same time.

Amber slurped and sucked hungrily on one cock, while she used her hand to stroke the other, and then pulled her mouth off with a pop and turned her head to go after the other. Chris and Kyle's cocks grew slick with their pre-seminal fluid and Amber's saliva.

Amber's clit was throbbing, and she squirmed on her knees as her cunt dribbled on her calves. She wasn't sure what excited her more--the feel of a stiff prick sliding in and out of her mouth, or the feeling of being surrounded by an audience watching her as she gave head. What was happening to her? She wondered vaguely. But she was too caught up in what she was doing to keep her mind on that track of thought.

Amber started whimpering, sucking passionately as she moved her head back and forth. She needed to cum so bad. She stroked both cocks as she moved back and forth sucking them.

12