Amber Butterfly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was blowing Kyle, she felt Chris's cock flex in her hand, and pulled her mouth off of Kyle just in time to see a long thick rope of semen shoot out from Chris's cock-head which landed on the side of her head and in her golden hair. Another and then another blast of Chris's ejaculate landed on her face.

To her right, Kyle groaned and started pumping his cock with his hand. In seconds, he too was spraying the contents of his balls at Amber's face.

Amber felt Kyle's load hit the right side of her head. She turned to try to catch his jism in her mouth, and felt it splatter on her tongue and lips like a stream of water from a squirt gun. Her mouth closed around the head of Kyle's dick to take the rest of his spunk. She swished it in her mouth, reveling in the taste before swallowing it.

She continued stroking their cocks, moving her head back and forth, sucking on them to make sure she had milked their pricks dry. Streams of cum dripped off her nose and chin. She giggled and squirmed with pleasure, as her audience looked on while she licked her lips and caressed her full tits, rubbing the jism into her skin like lotion.

"What about me Johnson? a female voice purred. "I need some attention too."

The others turned and looked.

It was Kathleen, and she was sitting back in the plush chair, her pants and panties were off, and her legs were spread wide, dangling over the arms of the recliner. With one hand she was massaging one of her tits, with the other hand she was fingering her wet pussy.

"Go on babe--give Kathleen head too," Johnson commanded.

Amber hesitated.

"Go on babe, eat her out while I fuck you."

That made up Amber's mind. After sucking off four hard cocks, she urgently needed fucking. She stood and unsnapped her cut-offs and pulled off the shorts off. Her thong underwear quickly followed, and she dropped back down on her hands and knees. Johnson slapped her ass, encouraging her to crawl up between Kathleen's legs.

"Johnson..." Kathleen protested. She wanted Johnson to fuck her. She shut up quickly when Johnson shook his head sharply in warning.

Amber looked sharply at Johnson, and then at Kathleen, but Johnson pushed down on her back, nudging her up toward Kathleen's widespread legs, and Amber's attention returned to Kathleen's crotch.

Kathleen wore garter belts under her skirt, which held up stockings. Amber liked the way the black garter belts and stockings framed Kathleen's pussy. Kathleen's pussy was wet and waiting to be kissed and caressed. Amber approached slowly and bent to her task, kissing the insides of Kathleen's thighs, and moved her head up toward Kathleen's pussy--very slowly.

"Go ahead slut! Kathleen hissed. "Eat my pussy!"

Behind her, Amber felt Johnson kneeling behind her upturned ass. He licked his fingers and ran them up and down Amber's sopping wet slit. She whimpered with anticipation and spread her knees apart, tilting her ass up higher, anxious for Johnson to fuck her.

Kathleen, anxious to receive satisfaction herself, pulled Amber's head back toward her wet pussy.

Amber spread Kathleen's labia apart with both hands. She licked along Kathleen's slit up and down, all the way up to her clit and then back down almost to Kathleen's asshole. As she licked Kathleen's box, she felt Johnson's rough palms grab her ass and his hard prick prod her own pussy, pushing past her engorged pussy lips and into the juicy interior of her cunt.

As Johnson's cock started sliding in and out, fucking her doggy-style, she started flicking Kathleen's hooded clit with her tongue, exposing it for her attention. She nibbled Kathleen's clit, making her moan and undulate her hips.

Johnson was pounding her from behind, his cock sliding easily in and out of her sopping pussy, making wet sounds as he fucked her. Johnson held his hands up to high five his friends as his hips swung back and forth, driving his cock hard into Amber from behind.

Amber sucked on Kathleen's clit gently, and using one hand to hold herself up, she reached up with the other and stuck her forefinger up Kathleen's wet twat to massage her g-spot while she continued sucking her clit. Kathleen moaned and undulated her hips harder.

Johnson was really turned on by watching Amber's beautiful face eating Kathleen's pussy, while at the same time he fucked her hot pussy. Amber's ass smacked up against his groin, and he grabbed her hips, pumping harder and faster. He was about to ejaculate.

Amber had her orgasm first. She had to stop eating Kathleen's pussy momentarily, she was cumming so hard and moaning, but she quickly took Kathleen's clit back in her mouth, and continued rubbing Kathleen's g-spot.

Johnson pulled out of Amber's pussy--he was about to cum, and was barely holding back. He saw the look on Kathleen's face, and walked up to stand beside the chair, his wet slick prick sliding into Kathleen's moaning mouth.

At this time, Kathleen exploded into the most massive orgasm she had ever had. It even felt as if she was peeing at the same time, but she was actually squirting into Amber's face as Johnson sprayed his cum down Kathleen's throat.

This was a new experience for Amber. She knew about the g-spot because Johnson used it on her, but she had never had a woman squirt in her face--even during the orgy she had participated in recently. She was fascinated by it though--and not at all turned off.

Amber looked up to see Johnson's cock pushing out Kathleen's cheek. His cum was dribbling out the side of her mouth and running down her cheek.

Amber sat up on her knees watching. She was fascinated by the sight, but felt a surge of jealousy. Johnson was HER boyfriend! Yet what could she do? She had just sucked off Johnson's three friends right in front of him. What right did she have to be jealous if he had his dick crammed down Kathleen's throat when she herself was eating out Kathleen's pussy? She was confused. She was turned on by these things, but at the same time it all clashed with how she was raised, and how she had wanted her relationship with Johnson to be.

She suddenly found herself bewildered and on the verge of crying, and ran to the bedroom.

Johnson pulled his spent cock out of Kathleen's mouth with a pop.

"I'd better go talk to her. She's obviously overwhelmed," he explained to his friends.

In the room Amber was curled up on the bed, naked and crying.

"What's the matter babe? Didn't you have fun?"

"I know--it's just--I don't know!" she sobbed.

Johnson sat on the edge of the bed caressing her naked body.

"Babe--if you didn't want to do any of that--why didn't you just say so?"

"I did kinda--I don't know. I just feel weird!" Amber sobbed.

Amber sat up, trying to still her tears.

"Look--it's not your fault, Amber tried to explain. "I just need to think about all this. I just need to be alone to think."

Johnson agreed, and he and his friends piled in his Escalade and drove to a nearby bar and grill for the rest of the evening.

Amber on the other hand, crawled under the covers and fell asleep. She was visited by strange dreams. She was fucking one man after another, and blowing men as well. Sucking and fucking in all sorts of positions, cum covering her entire body. She was fucked in the ass, pussy and mouth. Her hands pumped two other cocks as she took on five men at once. The whole time, a vast arena of people watched her and cheered. Then she saw the faces of her uncle and aunt, her half-sister Jade, her friend Diana--and they were all cheering too as she continued fucking like a machine, cum pouring out of every orifice.

School started the next week. Amber walked through the quad. She had not dressed any sexier than usual, so she wondered why several of the guys were staring at her so much. Well, she should have anticipated that--dressing in s a short skirt and a low-cut blouse--not to mention the stockings and pumps on her feet. At least this time she made sure her skirt was long enough to hid the straps of her garters. She felt a little slutty, but she knew that Johnson loved to show her off. She was secretly glad, because although she didn't like to admit it, she loved to show off her body also, and Johnson gave her a good excuse to do so.

So today she thought she would skip her classes and surprise him and meet him for lunch right after his media class--something she had not done in months.

She found the Communications building and went to the main office. She wasn't sure what room Johnson's class was in.

She asked the administrative assistant, who tried looking Johnson up on the computer.

Suddenly Amber saw one of Johnson's professors, Dr. Moore, walk past.

She stopped him, asking him if he knew where the media class was.

"Hi Amber. Surprised to see you here," Dr. Moore remarked.

"Why?" Amber asked, puzzled.

"Well, after Johnson dropped out, I didn't think you would be..." Dr. Moore trailed off, puzzled by her expression.

Amber felt as if the floor had dropped out from under her.

"But, but he said..." she trailed off, unable to continue.

Dr. Moore looked at her.

"He, the professor hesitated, "he dropped his classes at the beginning of the semester..."

"NO!" she heard herself shout, and ran out of the building.

She walked quickly across the quad, as quickly as she could wearing her pumps.

She felt tears in her eyes as she left campus and walked up University Avenue, trying to think why Johnson would lie to her about something like this. Maybe it was just a big mistake.

"The Ave" was a street with an extraordinary range of retail outlets--restaurants, book stores, travel agencies, food, games, and other merchandise of interest to students and professors, and also a couple of porn shops as well.

Amber was standing on a street corner by one of these, waiting for the light to change so she could cross.

"Excuse me."

She turned and saw a young man--maybe 18 or 19, shorter than she was, greasy hair framed a thin face with thick glasses.

"It's really you! I can't believe it. Would you..." he stammered for a moment, blushing, but managed to pull something out of a small brown paper bag with shaking hands. "...would you mind autographing my copy?"

She looked down at what was in his hand. A DVD of some sort.

"Just sign it 'Amber Butterfly', he requested shyly, holding a pen in his hand.

She froze, staring down at the nude picture of herself kneeling on the cover of the DVD. A sickening surge of terror welled through her as she looked at the cover, her world was crashing down. The innocence, the trust, the naiveté, all torn away in one brutal moment. All she could do was hold it, her hand shaking. Suddenly she cried out, and dropped the DVD in front of the bewildered young man and ran across the street, nearly getting hit by a car since the light had changed.

Amber fumbled with her keys and opened her apartment. It was empty. She paced around, fraught with anxiety. Suddenly, she noticed Johnson's laptop computer on the coffee table.

She froze, staring at his laptop. Never before had it occurred to her to even try to break into it. She lifted it up cautiously. She realized that the key to everything was inside. She took it into the bedroom and sat down at the desk, plugging the laptop into the docking port, and powered it up.

The log on page came up. She paused. What would his password be? She tried several possibilities. She knew his birth date, the name of his family members, and tried several combinations. Then she tried her name. She tried "Butterfly", "Amber Butterfly" and several other combinations. Finally, remembering Johnson's vanity and conceit, and his Escalade, she typed in "GREEKGOD". The log on page vanished and a stunning site came up before her eyes.

Filling the entire computer screen, she saw a close up of a woman's hindquarters, she was straddling a man and had a cock stuffed up her cunt, and another man was poised behind her, with his cock buried in her ass. A double penetration. She caught her breath, shocked. She stared for a minute, and the pussy lips stretched around the cock in the pussy. Then she saw the tattoo--partly blocked from view by the man fucking her in the ass--it was her. Johnson had a close-up shot of her double-penetration experience at the orgy she had participated in.

She thought of his anger when she came home late the night that had happened, and his efforts to guilt-trip her.

Amber took a deep breath. First she opened up his email account, using the same password. There, in a long line of emails between Johnson and Kathleen, Johnson and Kyle, Johnson and Mike, the entire scheme was laid open before her eyes. She ran through email after email, wiping away the tears as the entire truth was revealed. She read the next message, and the next one, the silence punctuated only by her sobs and the click of the mouse.

Amber found out everything. Kathleen's complicity, her on-going affair with Johnson from the very beginning, and her part in helping Johnson manipulate Amber. She found out about Johnson's multiple sex partners--many of them fellow coeds whom Amber had trusted.

When Amber couldn't bear to read anymore. She was about to shut down Johnson's laptop when she saw an unusual icon on his desktop. She clicked on it, and found the software that had run the camera system he had rigged around the apartment. After a few minutes, she had figured out where each and every camera was hidden. She looked angle of each camera on the computer--what it was aimed at, and then walked over to the place where it seemed to come from. She found the cameras in the mirrors, clocks and everywhere else they were hidden. She went back to the laptop on the desk.

She looked at recent documents. They were media documents. She opened one and the Windows Media Player came up. She was shocked to see Johnson and Kathleen fucking on her bed! She cried out in shock and rage--shaking and crying as she watched Johnson fucking Kathleen doggie style.

On the screen, Kathleen moaned and rocked back and forth, her heavy breasts swaying underneath her body. Amber looked on fascinated--unable to tear her eyes away. She clicked away the media player and stopped to wipe away more tears. She looked at the date of the file--it was months old.

She opened his "My documents" folder, and then "My videos." There were hundreds of clips.

She clicked on another one. This one showed Johnson getting a blowjob from Erica. She watched for a few minutes and then opened another, and another. She looked at the dates. They were dated going back months--back in fact, to the week she moved in. Many of them were of her and Johnson, but many were him with other women.

While Amber was discovering Johnson's betrayal, he was busy fucking around on her without her knowledge again in his Escalade. Erica moaned with pleasure as she fucked him reverse cowgirl style. He grasped her slender dark brown waist and levered her up and down as she started cumming, her tits swinging up and down. Finally as she finished, she pulled off and finished him off with her mouth, taking his cum as she blew him. They were parked outside her dorm. The dark tinted windows of the Escalade affording them privacy.

After a few minutes, Johnson pulled her head off.

"Hey babe, I've got to get going, okay? Amber's going to be home any minute."

Erica got dressed and got out of the car, wiping the cum off her lips as she smiled and waved goodbye.

In the apartment, Amber had clicked the Windows Media Player closed. The vast scope of Johnson's betrayal was laid bare before her eyes. Not only had he lied to her, many, many times, fucked around--from the looks of it--many times, but he had even turned her into a porn star without her consent.

All she had wanted--was just him--Johnson, just to be his, and for him to be hers. She had trusted him implicitly. Taken his word. Given him every benefit of the doubt. Up until the party recently, with the sole exception of his friends--whom Johnson had talked her into fucking, she had been faithful. She had done everything he wanted her to--everything. All along, he was just using her. She was sobbing and shaking with rage.

With a scream she yanked the laptop free of it's port and started slamming it down on the desk over and over, screaming and screaming.

Johnson pulled up in his Escalade. He parked and flicked the alarm on with his key fob and then waltzed up the stairs to the apartment. The door was slightly ajar. He walked in, puzzled.

"Amber?" he called out, then looked around.

The place was a mess. He walked in slowly and cautiously. Had they been robbed? Soon he realized that every single item that had held or hidden a camera was smashed and on the floor. He found pieces of his computer scattered around the apartment. The place was trashed and empty of human presence. Johnson felt a sick feeling in his stomach. In the bedroom, he saw the closet doors open, and Amber's suitcase and belongings were gone.

The butterfly had flown away.

12