Amber Ch. 01

Story Info
Amber runs into James again.
3.9k words
4.07
47k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers

I was less than two days away from getting married and had promised my virginity to my husband to be. This unfortunately did not happen.

I am not sure of the reason to this day. Weather it was the booze or all the comments about it's the last chance to sow your wild oats or both. I allowed myself to be seduced by a group of black men.

I enjoyed the experience very much. I was alone with a rotund man with a small penis the next day when I woke up. He was nearly three hundred pounds and grotesque in nature. This put me off at first until I found him to be kind and a gentle lover. He wanted to see me again after I was married but I put him off some what accepting his business card. I noted his name and the fact he worked at a home improvement store I went to all the time.

It was almost a year later approaching my first anniversary before I set foot in the store again. I had stopped taking birth control pills in hopes of starting a family with my husband. My husband one morning suggested we put a hot tub in off the back deck and I had said okay not really paying attention. My husband remembered seeing James business card in my wallet suggesting we should go there for a possible deal on the purchase. I was reluctant to go as the memories of that night rushed back but Mark insisted.

Mark insisted I ride with James to show him where our house was so he could deliver our new hot tub. I tried to stave off James advances but as soon as we were alone he kissed me and we almost got caught at the store by his co workers. I ended up giving him a blow job in a gas station parking lot.

I sat patiently on a swing as James and Mark discussed the installation. My husband let it slip he would be out of town Thursday until Monday. James convinced Mark to let him install the hot tub as they could be tricky if you had never done it before. James insisted he could do it Thursday as it was his day off.

My panties became drenched when James insisted something could be worked out for his labor.

My name is Amber I am 23 years old married less than a year. I have a 36c-26-36 frame weighing 135 pounds brunette hair and blue eyes. This is the second time I cheated on Mark but the first as his wife.

Now here I am sitting naked in my new hot tub leaning on a fat black man ignoring my husband's calls. I had just realized I was no longer on the pill and let it out softly to James who did not seem to care that he just pumped his Potent African seed into my pale unprotected pussy.

James enjoyed his soak while sipping his beer. I did not say anything for a few minutes recovering from my excitement, "James I can't do this I'm not on the pill. Mark and I want to start a family."

James took a sip of his beer, "To late to worry about that Amber."

"I know it was just the excitement of it all got to me."

"Kind of like the night Roger got your virginity at the poker game?"

"Yes. It all happened so fast and the excitement got to me."

"Do you regret that night?"

"No of course not it was exciting. I have no regrets."

"Well if you really want me to leave I have a poker game to go to tonight."

Before I realized it I said, "Have it here."

James toothy grin appeared, "Roger and Willie are part of the group."

"I like them."

"I will set it up."

"Okay. Tell them to bring condoms just in case."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"You want a repeat of that night it's bareback or not at all."

"But I can't get pregnant. Not by a black man."

"Okay then I must be going."

I kissed James with passion reaching into the bubbling water to stroke his cock. He was already hard so I eased him up to the edge of the hot tub and straddled him as he lay on his back. I grabbed his small cock and sat on it quickly. I gyrated on his cock as his dark eyes stared up into my baby blue eyes, "Call them."

"I thought you didn't want to be black pregnant?"

I kissed James hard pushing my tongue into his mouth. James small penis brought me more pleasure than my husbands. He knew how to use it poking all the right spots in my vagina. I rode him hard as I kissed him with more passion then I ever gave Mark. I had several orgasms during my ride. It took about ten minutes when James erupted into me again. I had an intense orgasm breaking the kiss I wailed, "Toooo late."

I collapsed on top of James for a few minutes to recover. I rolled off him onto the deck.

My cell rang James grabbed it, "It's Mark."

"Let it go to voice mail I'll call him later."

My phone stopped ringing, "I need to make some calls."

"Hey Roger let's have the poker game at a house this week."

"Yeah I got a place and you won't believe who it is."

"No not her."

"Nope."

"All right. Do you remember that girl Amber you picked up? The virgin bride to be?"

"Yeah that's right. Her husbands out of town all weekend and she just got a hot tub installed."

"James gave him my address. See you around one o'clock then."

I rolled over staring into James dark eyes, "One o'clock I better take a nap."

I got up and walked into the house James followed. I showered and James climbed in with me. We kissed and fondled each other washing the chlorine off our bodies. I lay on my marital bed and James cuddled up behind me. He became the gentle man I remembered putting his arm over my hip rubbing my belly.

I rolled over staring into his dark eyes. His hand moved to my back. He asked "Having second thoughts?"

"No not at all. As a matter of fact I'm getting horny just thinking about it." My hand moved down to caress his cock, "What excites you the most?"

"I really can't say. The risk of it all," I felt his cock twitch.

"Unprotected sex, disease, possible pregnancy, a black baby." I moved down taking his cock into my mouth. I sucked him for a couple of minutes but he would not harden. He rolled over on his stomach displaying his large ass to me. I became more excited remembering the pungent odor the first time I licked his ass.

I dove in with the first flick of my tongue he let out a moan. I continued to lick and kiss his smelly ass until my jaw tired.

When James rolled over onto his back he was hard. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. He rubbed my head, "Are you fertile?"

I mumbled around hs cock, "Uh Dunt tink so."

"So why are you so worried?"

"wisky clus."

"How I wish right now it was your fertile time."

I moaned around his cock with that said. This stimulation set him off as he ejaculated and I swallowed his spend. Looking up to James over his fat belly I licked the head of his cock, "Me too."

I crawled up James's torso cuddling up to him my arm over his chest and foot stroking his leg, "How close are you to being fertile?"

I stared into his dark eyes with my blue eyes, "Why?"

"Curious."

"Curiosity got me laid before my wedding."

"Yeah I remember. So when?"

"If my cycle stays normal three or four days."

"May have to enjoy the fruits of my labor until Monday as well as your fruits," James said with a smirk.

I giggled, "I don't know about that sounds way to risky."

"Rutting like nature intended for one purpose sounds exciting not risky," rubbing my stomach emphasizing his meaning.

"And what's that suppose to mean?"

"Animals in the wild have sex for one reason," he told me with a toothy grin.

"And what would that be?"

"They copulate to get pregnant."

My pussy fluttered, "But I'm married. I can't do that to my husband."

"That's why the animal kingdom is so great."

James's finger worked down to play with my clit. I moaned, "And why is that great?"

"Only a couple of the species mate with one chosen mate." I moaned again, "The rest mate with the alpha male without committing to just one."

James rationalizations made me hornier although they confused me somewhat.

I got up, "I'm hungry do you want something to eat?"

"A sandwich is okay."

I pulled on a pair of panties and donned a long t-shirt, "Come on then."

James came out to the kitchen a couple minutes later, "What's with the clothes?"

"I just thought we could talk for a while before your friends got here."

"Okay if that's what you want," James walked out to the hot tub pulling on his boxers and shorts.

James came back in placing his shirt over the back of a chair before sitting down.

I placed two plates and two beers down joining James, "Does that line of bullshit really work?"

James took a bite of his food and a swig of beer. Looking me dead in my dreamy blue eyes, "What bullshit?"

I blushed, "About female animals mating with several males?"

He looked at me with a sinister grin, "It's true you can read all about the mating rituals of the animal kingdom online."

I gave James a big smile, "No I believe you."

We finished our sandwiches and beers.

I got up and put the cans in the recycle bin and placed the plates in the dish washer. There was a knock at my door.

James rushed to answer the door, "Roger, Will you're early."

Five black men walked into the kitchen. James placed the beers they brought in the fridge. Roger smiled at me, "Never thought I'd see you again."

I blushed looking down to the floor, "Nor did I."

James picked up his shirt and came over to me, "I got to go."

I panicked, "You can't go. I want you here."

Kissing me deeply my pussy gushed as his tongue dueled with mine. Breaking the kiss, "Sorry babe you wore me out need to get some sleep."

I stood there to stunned to say anything as James grabbed his shirt and walked out the door.

It took a minute for me to regain my thoughts, "So I've been set up again?"

"You invited us there is no set up," Willie said.

"I am so stupid."

"You enjoyed it last time," Roger said.

"That's true. Very much."

Willie walked up behind me placing his hands on my hips. Kissing my neck, "You want us to leave?" whispering in my ear, "We're not rapists."

Leaning my head on Willie's shoulder I moaned, "Nooo!"

Roger grabbed some beers, "So where's the hot tub?"

Willie let me go, "Outside off the deck."

One of the men I did not recognize commented, "Sweet ass," as I walked out the door.

The four men followed me removing their ties and Jackets, "I thought you were going to play poker?"

The men laughed. Roger spoke, "No you misunderstood we're here to poke her."

I felt a flutter in my pussy, "So where do you want to start?"

Willie dropped his pants, "With you in the hot tub."

Without hesitation I removed my clothes and was first in the tub.

Roger was next followed by Willie. The two new faces sat at the picnic table sipping their beers.

Roger picked me up sitting me in his lap facing him. He said, "I'm glad you're not mad about that night."

"It wasn't your fault," I said before kissing him.

"I took advantage of your situation," kissing me back.

"It was my curiosity and drunkenness that allowed that." I kissed him, "Besides I'm glad I sowed my wild oats that night."

I felt his cock spring up to touching my pussy, "Why are you glad you sowed your wild oats?"

Reaching down I rubbed the tip of his cock between my nether lips. I kissed him again, "I have nothing to wonder about later in life."

He lifted my ass and I kissed him. My tongue darted into his mouth. He lowered my ass and I felt his dick pierce my cunt lips.

I slid down Roger's cock which reached places deep in my pussy I didn't remember ever having been touched. When his balls touched my ass I let out a moan, "Ooooh! So deep."

"Girl you got nine inches of African black snake in you now," Roger said. He started sucking on my left breast pinching my nipple between his teeth.

I gyrated my hips on his lap feeling for the first time his mushroomed dome pushing at the entrance to my womb. Moaning, "What are you doing to me?OH MY GOD!"

Roger stood picking me up before turning and laying me on the deck. Placing my legs on his shoulders he started pounding my honey pot. Kissing my toes, "Girl you like the black mamba pounding your cheating cunt?"

I thrust my hips up to meet his thrusting, "Oh God! Fuck Meee!"

Roger pulled his cock out of me rolling me onto my knees. I came face to cock with Willie's hard on. Roger got behind me sinking his cock back into my love tunnel. I wrapped my left hand around Willie's python before sucking the head into my wanton mouth. I heard one of the strangers, "Bitch is a married ho."

Willie and Roger got into a smooth rhythm rather quickly. I started rocking back and forth as one went in one came out. I started to cum, "Uh fuks muh pussy," I garbled around a mouthful of cock.

The two at the table got crude, "That whore likes the double team."

"I never saw a white bitch that could fuck like that."

"Ah men to that," Slap with a high five.

Roger slapped my ass, "Take it baby girl," I came, "Should have seen her the night I got her virginity."

"No way man someone was tapping that before you got to her."

Willie spoke up, "Nah Amber here was trying to save herself for her husband on their wedding night."

Roger's cock started to swell, "Wow and you got her first hot damn."

Roger pushed his cock in parting the opening of my cervix, "How close did she come to succeeding?"

"Only a day and a half," Roger said. I felt the first rope of his African sperm spew into my womb. "Feel that Amber the venom of my black snake flooding your Caucasian womb?"

I tossed my head back, "YESSSS!" I wailed, "Cum in me."

"Sure hope the sluts on birth control," came from the table.

I sank to the deck with my head on my arms. I felt another pulse and spurt of hot cum spew into my womb. Dreamily I remembered what we were taught in sex education about a woman's cycle changing with excitement and pleasure.

With every spurt of semen I wondered how many living sperm were being released into me. I became more excited thinking about my egg being released early. I came so hard thinking about this.

Warmth spread through my womb as I counted the seven remaining spurts of African sperm into my pale body.

I was still in dream land when Roger pulled out of me. Before I could move I felt Willie move in behind me. Felling his cock running through my slit I moaned. Before I realized it Willie lubed his one eyed monster with Roger's cum and stuffed it in my asshole, "OWWW! Take it easy."

"I loved tapping this ass last year."

"Take it easy Willie it's been a year and it hurts."

"What your husband don't tap your shitter?"

"Nooo!" I moaned, "Never said he wanted to."

Willie started rocking slowly so my ass could open up. Willie let out a gtunt, "Poor bastard don't know what he's missing."

"I know." I moaned as Willie sank balls deep.

My ass adjusted to his cock, "I'm going to fuck your sweet ass now."

"I'm ready. Take it easy."

Willie started slowly until I started moaning loudly, "Fuck my ass! Oh God! Yes harder."

He pounded my ass for a short time before pulling out and rolling me over. Crawling up my spent body I opened my mouth as the first spurt of cum landed on my chin and ended in my hair. Willie stuffed his dick into my mouth and flooded my oral cavity. I enveloped his spewing cock and swallowed his semen.

I heard clapping, "Bitch goes ass to mouth what a skank."

Willie stood up and I jumped up with cum drooling down my face. I scooped it up with my fingers and sucked them clean. I strode over to the two men. "Who are you?" I said with anger.

Their eyes shot open, "I'm RJ and this is Ty."

I stood with a hand on my hip, "Lets get something straight."

They looked at me with fear, "Okay."

"We are all here for a good time I'm not a whore, skank or bitch my name is Amber. I took a deep breath, "If you want to stay you will treat me with respect if not you can get the fuck out."

Mark's ring tone sounded. I picked up my panties and cell phone wiping the cum from my face, "Hi honey."

"No everything went fine our hot tub is in."

"I just found it."

"I left it on the deck."

"No I took James out to dinner to say thank you."

"I was just locking up when you called that's when I found it."

"Why don't we have a barbeque next weekend and invite James after we inaugurate it properly."

I felt semen leak down my thigh, "Ooh! I love you to. See you Monday."

I hung up and turned to see RJ and Ty staring opened mouthed.

I strutted over to RJ and straddled his lap. He became excited when I kissed him, "Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes Amber."

I stood he picked his cock up, "Then fuck me."

I sat on RJ's African lance. Kissing him I felt my ass settle on his thighs. RJ grabbed my ass and rode me up and down his cock. Looking in my blue eyes with a smile, "Amber you have one velvety smooth honey pot."

I blushed, "Thank you. Take me to bed."

RJ stood and I noticed Roger and Willie dressing, "Where are you going?"

"We have to work in the morning." Roger said. "Don't be late boys."

I wrapped my legs over RJ's hips as we walked to the bedroom, "Where to Amber?"

"Down the hall last door on the right."

I used my legs to post on his cock. When we entered the bedroom RJ slowly placed us on the bed his love tool never leaving my body. Roger's comment boys struck me, "How old are you two?"

RJ was busy suckling my right tit, "Twenty-four and Twenty-five. Why?"

"I'm no cradle robber."

"Speaking of that how about you?"

"Twenty-three. Oooh God!" I came.

RJ pounded into me harder as I placed my feet flat on the bed and began hunching up to meet his thrusts. RJ released my breast and slowly licked his way up my neck to my lips.

Mashing his lips to mine I wrapped my arms around his head delving my tongue down his throat.

The passion of this kiss and all that had happened this week meeting James again I was in a sexual stupor. I was into this fucking much more then I ever have been with my husband. Our hips were slapping loudly, my pussy was making squelching noises, and my thoughts were driving me wild.

I was in a dream state with all my thoughts until RJ grunted. He broke the kiss his dark eyes staring into my blue eyes, "Amber are you on birth control?"

"Fuck me!" I came, "Does it matter?OOOH GOD!"

My legs cinched his waist when I felt his cock start to swell, "Yes I don't need to be a baby daddy yet."

I came so hard my legs pulled his cock tight to my cervix opening my womb. I felt the first pulse and I arched up to get his dick as deep as possible. Cumming for the third time, "NOOOO!" I screamed, "CUM IN ME!"

RJ tried to pull out but my legs had locked him deep inside me. "AMBER!" He shouted.

It was too late the first jet of his baby batter filled my womb. He collapsed on top of me as his cock continued to pulse. In my mind I thought how much cum can one set of balls produce? He must have squirted fifteen shots of potent African sperm into me.

When my legs finally fell limp to the sides RJ rolled off angry. Ty asked, RJ what's up?"

"The bitch isn't on birth control," He stormed out, "I'll be outside."

Ty didn't waste any time he was in me in a heart beat. His cock was smaller than my husbands. He started fucking me but I really had no feeling for him. He was not a skilled lover. He did not try to suckle my breast nibble at my neck or anything to please me.

Before I knew what had happened he spewed a couple of watery cum shots and rolled off.

I lay there for about fifteen minutes before I got up to lock the house. I thought RJ's the Alpha male of those two.

I felt cum leaking down my thighs as I walked around. I was so tired I went to bed without washing.

I crawled under the covers and was out before my head hit the pillow. During the night I had dreams of Alpha males breeding me. These changed to hoards of African sperm trying to be the one to conquer my Caucasian egg.

I woke with a start as I dreamed of my belly swelling with a black baby. I noticed the clock Ten A.M.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers
12