Amber Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers

"I... LOVE... YOU... AARRRRR- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Amber's climax was powerful indeed, surging around me as she quivered both internally and externally, spasming violently beneath me as if I was giving her a long and powerful electrical shock. I was grunting loudly, trying desperately to hold back my impending release, trying to enjoy her pleasure for as long as possible before succumbing myself...

It was a battle I quickly lost. Calling her name, I unleashed my seed within her, multiple jets of my love splattering inside her and renewing the intensity of her cries. Only vaguely was I aware of anything not directly related to our shared pleasure and our intense love.

Amber collapsed beneath me, breathing hard and fast, her voice raspy. Her hands lost their grip upon me and slowly fell to the bed. We shuddered together with the aftershocks of our shared pleasure, and despite myself, I collapsed upon her, my full weight pressing her into the bed and almost certainly making it a bit harder for her to breathe.

When I finally lifted myself from her, I gazed into Amber's wide eyes and saw only the woman in her. The little girl I had known was almost certainly still within her, but I could not see her in those beautiful, expressive eyes.

She looked around in awe, as if noting the girlish bedroom for the very first time. "This is my past," she whispered. Then she looked into my eyes again, reaching up to caress my cheek. "You are my future."

The girl I had known was now a woman.

She was my woman.

She was my Amber.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers
12