Amber Decides Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber's decision could change the relationship.
1k words
4.59
38.5k
7

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

Following the usual morning spanking and a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, Amber and I drove another ninety minutes further away from home to visit the second college on our weekend tour. Not surprisingly, she slept most of the way, awakening only when we were a few minutes away from the college.

What Amber and I had both enjoyed from our previous visits here was the lake. The college itself was essentially built around the lake, and the water drew plenty of birds to its shores and its small waves. The dorms were erected in a ring around the lake, with most of the academic buildings to the east side of the lake and most of the support locations, such as the sports fields and the main dining hall, were located west of the lake. The massive number of trees provided plenty of greenery in the spring and summer, but once fall arrived, the trees would essentially be ablaze with multiple colors.

This time, I went to the campus bookstore while Amber took a tour of the campus once again. It was nice to see so many beautiful young women, many of them wearing snug-fitting shirts or shorts bearing the college name and/or mascot, but it also reminded me that, while my precious Amber could soon be wearing similar clothing, she would primarily be wearing it here for the better part of four years.

Meandering away from the bookstore, I found a small coffee shop, and when I emerged with my mint mocha, her tour happened to pass by, and I knew from previous experience that the tour was about to end. I joined Amber, sharing the caffeine with her, and the tour guide, just as had happened at the previous college, kept looking strangely from me to Amber and back to me. To his credit, he did not challenge us after the tour, but as the small crowd of prospective students and their families dispersed, he did give us one last look, a quizzical expression prominently displaying his uncertainty about how I was related to Amber.

We walked on our own, eventually stepping inside one of the academic buildings. A lecture hall was open, with no one inside, and we entered to admire the artwork upon the ornate walls.

Amber sat, and I soon joined her. She leaned into me, and I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. It was a nice, quiet moment for us both, a time to simply relax and become attuned to this campus once again. We had one more college to visit that day, but even if we missed the last tour there, we knew that college just as well as the others, so it would not be disconcerting to either of us.

Without a word, Amber took my hand and placed it on the inside of her thigh, just underneath the hem of her miniskirt. We looked at each other -- I look at her questioningly, and she looked at me approvingly. It was clear what she wanted, although I was a little uncertain about whether I should give it to her, but I also wanted to give it to her, to hold her close and tease her in this semi-strange place, to do something which I had never dared to do when I had been a college student.

In a place of higher learning, I was learning how Amber would react to being touched essentially in public. Although no one was around, there was the chance that someone may pass by the lecture hall and peek inside to see us, and with our backs toward the entry doors, we likely would never know that we were being watched.

Initially, she stiffened as my fingertips brushed her womanhood through the thin panty, but after a few seconds, she relaxed noticeably, wrapping her arms around me and kissing the side of my neck, widening her parted thighs to invite me to continue touching her, teasing her.

I touched her gently. I teased her for a long time, drawing out her desire, feeling it upon my fingertips. At times, I would venture upward to her clitoris, strumming her, making her squirm a little against me. Amber's breathing changed noticeably, significantly. Her hold on me tightened.

"Aaron... Please..."

"'Please' what?"

"Inside me... Please..."

"No." I withdrew my hand from underneath her skirt. "You take over down there."

She took the hint and began to touch herself. Time seemed to lengthen and extend as she masturbated and I changed my focus to her chest. She was soon biting her lower lip in an attempt to remain quiet, to prevent anyone in the building from knowing what illicit activity was taking place in the lecture hall. Although she soon had herself squirming against me, she was clearly trying to keep her chest pressed forward to maintain maximum contact between my hand and her left breast.

"Remember," I reminded her, "you need to be quiet."

"I know" she responded breathily, huskily, and I knew that she was trying to bring herself to climax quickly, likely to bring this to an end before anyone had the chance to discover us in the lecture hall.

"Imagine your fingers are me," I whispered. "Imagine that I'm inside you, moving ever deeper, probing you, penetrating you, filling you..." I squeezed a breast a little harder. "Imagine that I'm making love to you, savoring the pleasure of your body..."

I could hear how her fingers were forcing her desire from her, and wondered if her plaid miniskirt would prevent her wetness from reaching the wood beneath us.

"Go ahead, Amber. Enjoy an orgasm in this public place. It's okay. Cum for me..."

As the climax consumed her, I simply held her, relishing how she bucked against her hand and moved against me. She was not voiceless, but I do not believe that her sounds of feminine pleasure would have reached the entryways behind us.

When we stepped back into the corridor, we were alone. There was no sign that anyone had been able to see or hear us while we were in the lecture hall. Internally, I heaved a sigh of relief while externally, Amber did the same.

"Lunch, and then another college?" I offered.

"Definitely," she agreed, and, hand-in-hand, we returned to the car in silence, contemplating what had just taken place in the lecture hall.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers