Amber in the Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back to the garage, I jerked the doors to the suburban open. "Come," I grunted.

I heard Amber say, "I am coming Uncle Steve," as she climbed out.

Meredith sat there sullenly and acted like she wasn't going to get out. Shrugging I thrust my hand into her black mane and yanked hard, her torso half way out of the suburban before her cry of surprise escaped her. I started walking off pulling her behind me; Meredith was struggling to keep her balance and almost fell a couple of times.

Amber stood off to the side staring at us in horror.

Into the house we went through the kitchen, I all but pulled Meredith down the stairs to my basement. Oddly it seemed to me, she wasn't screaming or anything, just trying to keep her feet under her. I slammed her into the chair in the basement and watched it rock back perilously before slamming back forward. Huffing and puffing I stood before her looking at Meredith and was shocked to see her nipples were rock hard, straining against the thin fabric of her teddy.

I heard Amber on the stairs. "Amber, go get me a sharp knife," I said, half turning towards her.

"I'll be right back with that sharp knife, Uncle Steve." Amber said.

I walked around the chair, yanked Meredith's left arm back behind the chair and used a tie wrap to secure the upper arm in place. I then did the same to her right arm. Crossing her wrists, I lashed them together using another tie wrap.

Amber came back with the knife as I stood looking at Meredith, wondering what to do next. My eyes found her shapely legs and an idea came almost immediately. "Go into the garage and get me the rope that is hanging on the wall." I said to Amber, without taking my eyes off of Meredith.

Amber looked at her mother with wide eyes then turned to get the rope. I noted that she didn't repeat the order. Meredith looked up and whispered, "She didn't repeat this time, are you going to punish her?" The look in Meredith's eyes was a little off-putting. I didn't know why, but the look wasn't what I expected.

I picked up the knife whispering, "You should be more worried about what I am going to do to you." I ran the back of the knife along the skin on top of her sternum, the edge slicing open the teddy she was wearing. Using the tip of the knife I flipped the teddy open and looked at Meredith. Her tits were indeed gorgeous, maybe a little too firm to be real, but time would reveal that. Her tummy was as flat as a tummy can be for a woman who has given birth by C-Section. Her areolas were about twice the size of her nipples, which were about the diameter of a camel wide cigarette.

I repeated the process for the matching panties. Between her legs was the hairiest damned pussy I had ever seen. It looked like a briar patch protecting a pussy. Pointing at the mass between her legs with the tip of the knife, I said, "Shave that shit tomorrow, I want it perfectly hairless."

Meredith looked at me a moment, then turned her eyes downward, whispering, "Yes, Steve." I had never heard that tone of voice from Meredith before. Looking at the top of her head, I noticed that my cock was nearly painfully hard.

Amber returned gasping as she saw the sliced up teddy and panties. I took Meredith's right leg; spread it wide enough that the outside of the chair was pressing against her inner thigh. "Scoot up some or this will hurt." I said. Thrusting her hips forward, Meredith moved enough that her ass was barely on the chair. I tied her knee to the front leg of the chair and secured her ankle using a tie wrap to the back leg and repeated the process for her left leg. I had Meredith trussed up enough that she could not move anything other than her hands, feet and head.

Taking her panties, I balled them up then shoved them into her mouth. "If you spit them out before I give you permission to, I will duct tape them in place, understand me?"

Meredith nodded without looking at me, her eyes still staring at the floor. I tilted her head up forcing her to look at me. What I saw shocked me; I swear I saw lust and love in those eyes. I stood staring at her while Amber was standing to the side, like a slack jawed fucktoy, staring at the two of us. "Give me your panties." I told her.

She wasted no time in taking them off whispering, "Here are my panties, Uncle Steve." I balled them up as well then shoved them into Meredith's throat.

I took off my golf shirt and tossed it toward the laundry room door. Meredith's eyes widened as she stared at my bare chest. I rubbed my cock whispering, "Is this what you want to see?"

Her head bobbed up and down vigorously. Teasingly, I said, "We'll see about that."

I looked at Amber, "Tell mommy the rules so that she knows them."

Amber looked at me, her expression inscrutable then said, "Yes, Uncle Steve, I will tell mommy the rules."

Amber walked over to stand next to me, leaning in she laid her hand across my dick. In a dream-like tone she said, "The first rule, Mom, is that you are to repeat whatever Uncle Steve says back to him."

I reached around and unhooked Amber's bra releasing her massive tits as she said, "The second rule, Mommy, is when Uncle Steve gives you an instruction, you are to obey instantly."

Stepping behind Amber, I wrapped my arms around her, cupping her massive tits, flesh spilling over in every direction. Amber thrust her ass back, grinding against my swollen cock, forcing my breathing to become a little ragged.

"The third rule, is while you are sexually active with Uncle Steve he owns your twat. You may only do what he instructs with it." Amber moaned as I squeezed her tits; she then breathed out, "That means no more sex unless he approves, no masturbating, nothing. It all belongs to him."

I kicked my shoes off to the side then pressed my cock hard against the beautifully pliant ass in front of me. Amber's moans filled the basement as she rocked back to meet my meat. Moving my hand up to Amber's nipples, I pinched, pulled, twisted and tugged on them. Amber moaned again, her body quivering against me. "Please Uncle Steve, will you fuck me now?"

I gently swatted Amber's ass, causing a moan from Amber and interestingly from her mother. "The fourth rule?" I said, smiling at her.

I ran my hand down her slightly rounded belly cupping her twat in my hand. Amber then said, "The last rule so far is, every fifteen minutes you are to whisper to yourself 'Uncle Steve's pleasure is the most important thing to me.'"

I could feel a heat and liquid build up in Amber's pussy as she said the mantra; I slipped my finger along her slit. The liquid heat began pouting out quickly wetting my finger to the second joint. Looking Meredith in the eyes, "Do you understand the rules Meredith?" I asked.

There was something akin to relief, which continued my sense of unease, in her eyes as she nodded vigorously. Leaving over to Amber, I whispered, "Go upstairs and get your Aunt Maureen's sleeping mask." Glancing at her mother, Amber gave me a questioning look. I shook my head no, and off she went.

Amber came back, holding it behind her ass, keeping the mask from her mother's sight. Amber worked her way around and behind Meredith. I nodded then said, "For your punishment for trying to set me up with a camera, you will not see my cock yet. You will listen as Amber sucks my dick."

I was really charged up and didn't think I would last long regardless of who happened to touch my cock. I took the rest of my clothes off then sat on the couch directly behind Meredith. Amber knelt down in front of me and delicately took my shaft into her hand. It was a feathery grip Amber used as she rubbed it slowly, traveling from head to base and back up.

"It's okay baby, just kiss the very tip of it for me," I said, my voice choked with lust.

Amber leaned forward then puckered up like she was giving it a peck kiss, which is exactly what she did. I moaned as her soft full lips made contact with the top of my cock, moaning out, "Good baby, now do it again, this time like you are going to kiss me or Kim."

This time she pulled on the shaft, bringing my cock to her and opening her lips slightly as she made contact. Her tongue slid out, across the bottom of the head where it joins with the shaft. I sucked in a gale of breath letting it out with a "GAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwd, yes." lovingly caressing her cheek and hand. "You are doing so well, honey, now do it again but this time open wide enough to take the head into your mouth."

This time Amber swallowed the head of my cock into her mouth. She began swirling her tongue around like she was French kissing it. I groaned. My balls began to tighten and churn. I stood up, "Because you forgot to repeat the rope order, you do not get this, your mother does."

Amber's face went from loving elation to crestfallen.

I kicked the stool behind Meredith, yanked the sleeping mask off of her and for the second time of the day, I pulled her hair. I pulled so hard that her head jerked far enough back that her face was nearly square to my cock. The first glob of my spunk slammed into the bridge of Meredith's nose then slowly slid toward her eyes. With each stroke of my hand, I pumped more cum across Meredith's face, across her nose, in each eye well, onto her forehead, cheeks, chin, everywhere I could, I spurted on her. My knees were weak and shaking as I let go of my cock, one last globule of cum dribbling into the dark colored carpet below.

I was stepping down from the stool when I heard, "That was the hottest orgasm I ever saw, Steve."

I looked up in shock. Disbelief shook my soul as I saw my wife, Maureen, standing in the doorway.

12