Amber in the Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great, George," the former Sweetie whispered to me. "I hope we can do it again, a lot of times."

"So do I, Amber, but I think we'd better take a shower and wash off the smell of bleach and whatever else they use here."

We showered together, doing plenty of fondling while we were at it. After drying each other off and leaving the towels on the bathroom floor, I drove Amber to her apartment building, where I walked her to the front door. There I kissed her goodbye until the next time she felt like being picked up and sexually used by a stranger.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Amber and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I really appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12