Amber in the Rain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akireon
Akireon
122 Followers

Sara slipped out of her shirt. I felt her breath on my neck, then her nipple against my shoulder blade. Cool air drifted in, carrying the damp but clean smell of the rain. Sara kissed my shoulder while we looked out the window. She reached around my waist and I looked down to find her fastening the belt of a strap-on toy. The thing slung low, putting the dildo down over my clit. It had a realistic texture and shape, thought it was colored a ruddy yellow. Like amber. I could barely see through it. I had to grin.

"You like it?" she said as she pulled the bottom straps between my thighs and connected them to the clip in the back. "It's amber-colored. My gift to you. Your first one. Oh, I hope you like it. How does it fit?"

I reached down and took hold of the rubber appendage. That's what it was. I can see why men sometimes refer to their equipment as their third leg. It seemed to be such a silly notion revolving around the boasting of length, until I felt the weight of it nudging my clit, jutting out from me. I felt like I could use it as a weapon. It stretched out the length of both of my fists together, longer by half my hand than Tom's penis. And the feel! It wasn't rubbery like I'd expect. It was slippery, like some of those gooey kids toys that resemble dead body parts or dismembered eyeballs. It felt like it would slip right inside a girl with or without lubrication.

"I don't know," I answered. Every motion of my hands on the cock sent ripples of sensation into my clit, almost like a vibrator, but without the intensity. Almost like I had somehow bonded with the thing. "It's interesting, and definitely a new feeling."

"But does it feel good? Does it hurt? Are the straps too tight?"

"No, no. Nothing like that. Just a little weird."

I turned around, putting my naked butt to the window. Sara stood in front of me, just as naked. I loved her soft, round breasts, a tad larger than mine, and the way they hung to her chest and a little apart. Mine are smaller, a runner's breasts, and though I've always enjoyed them, I've always felt a little underdeveloped. Men want big breasts, for the most part. Idiots. Well, no, I shouldn't say that. Just the previous week, I'd caught myself ogling the breasts of a movie star on late-night TV. How would they feel, their weight in my palms? The nipples brushing my fingers. I shook my head at the memory, and smirked. I liked Sara's. She glanced at me quizzically, catching the play of amusement and self-derision across my face.

"I was thinking about breasts," I told her, "and how now, I shouldn't be so judgmental about guys wanting to see them all the time."

She grinned at me. "So, you've got a dick and a thing for tits. Turning into a dog, are we?"

"You did it," I accused her.

That brought an evil laugh. "And I've created a monster. So come here, monster honey, and use that diabolical thing on me."

She pulled me towards my bed, sitting on the edge. I moved up to her and thrust my hips towards her face. Without hesitation, she caught the rubber prong with one hand, and guided it to her mouth. I watched, closely, as those lips I so loved to kiss, those soft, delicate tools with which she caressed me to many orgasms, watched as they closed with quick, hungry desire around the fake penis. Her attentions made the base of my new toy jiggle and twitch against my clit, and I likened it to the sensations a woman gives a man when he gets sucked off. I know it's probably nothing like it, but the sensation was pleasing nonetheless.

Sara wasted little time, using her lips and tongue to quickly salivate and moisten the yellow-gold cock. She looked up at my while she licked and sucked, her eyes meeting mine with a devilish grin. I smiled down at her and tousled her hair. Her fingers squeezed my ass, caressed my thighs. She released me with one last lick and laid back on my bed, turning to get her body aligned to the bed. I imagined it would be hard for two people to have sex cross-ways on a twin-sized bed. It was often hard enough the other way.

I moved between her knees, which she parted for me, giving me a lovely view of her vagina. Her sex glistened, the teardrop base open slightly, open and hungry. Her clit peeked from between her outer labia, and the folds of the inner labia met each other, like secret wings closed over her.

It was awkward for me to point that thing at her. I struggled with it, raising giggles from both of us, until I stopped trying to move the cock and instead imagined that I was moving my pussy up to hers. We'd had sex like that a time or two, and I was certainly eager to try again. That worked far better, and she sighed when the moist tip of my fake prick touched her skin. I leaned on one hand to reposition it at the base of her sex. Her opened slit parted for me the way she never had for my fingers. I knew that feel, the sensation of a cock opening me up. There wasn't much like it in the lesbian world. Fingers aren't quite the same. They're good, just not the same.

And then I was pushing into her. Sara moaned as I entered. I slid my hips forwards like I was going to rub my clit over her mound. I curled my pelvis towards, pushing the rubber length as deep as I could. She gasped when the base of the cock, and the straps holding it, ground against her sensitive button. I pushed harder, mashing into her, knowing the exquisite glory it would be shooting through her abdomen. My nipples ached in a mirror of that sensation. The other end of the cock jammed against my own clit, and I threw my head back with a throaty growl.

"Fuck me, Amber," Sara whispered fiercely. I gaped at her for a second. I wasn't used to her speaking that way while we had sex. She spoke more with her fingers, with her pussy, with her need. Verbally telling me this was yet another first, but I found that I enjoyed it. Her words echoed in my ears the way her fingertips left trails of liquid fire on my nipples. I dragged the dildo out of her and thrust it in again, pushing hard against our clits. Her legs turned up, wrapped around my middle, pulling me into her, and her hands reached down, clutching my ass. Her fingers dug into my cheeks in that sexy desperation, even as her head lolled to one side and she panted and moaned with every breath.

I kissed her neck as I pulled out again, then started thrusting more frequently, driving into her repeatedly. Each thrust, in my mind, was an attempt to grate my pussy across hers, and the cock flowed between us, a violin bow of lustful music, back and forth until we were both gasping for air. I licked at her nipples when I could convince my back to arch downward. I moved my weight onto one elbow, caught her neck and the long hair at the back of her skull with the other hand. She turned to me, and I pulled her up, sinking my lips against her soft, buttery mouth. She melted beneath me, squirming, when I changed to short, quick strokes that squeezed the rubber dick between our clits.

"Oh, God, you do that so well," she blurted.

I grinned at her, still humping her with short little jabs of my hips. I could tell from her breathing that she was getting close. I returned to both elbows and started pulling out of her farther and farther. That's something I've always enjoyed my men to do with me, and it worked just as well on Sara. Soon my fake dick was emerging completely, only to thrust back inside her as far as it would go. This might have been a problem, but she was so wet, and her fluids had smeared all around her sex. No matter where the tip it, as long as it was close, it sank back inside her.

One thrust, I missed, though, and the dildo sank along the crack of her ass. She yelped in surprise, and I retreated to try again. A little startled myself, I overcompensated, and the next thrust sent the bottom edge of the cock rising along the furrow of her pussy, right along her clitoris. Her eyes bulged, her arms and legs gripped me, and then she was cumming. Instead of trying to get back inside her, I let my prick ride along her clit. She bucked against the rubbery length, biting at my shoulder and whimpering with every thrust of the slippery cock along her button. She groaned low in her throat and thrashed her head back and forth, all the while thrusting her hips up against me.

Her orgasm triggered mine. Something about the shrill gasps in my ear as she strained up against me, combined with the repeated stimulation of the dildo on my clit, build a fire in my cervix that bloomed between one breath and the next. I was watching her cum, and then I collapsed on her, my limbs turned watery and my hips bucking against her of their own accord. I know my eyes closed tightly, and I felt my face brushing against her air on the pillow, then later against her nipple.

When I finally started regaining awareness, I found that I had moved up the length of Sara's body until my head was against my headboard. The rubber cock lay tight against one of her breasts. She kissed my belly and navel with soft, sweet lips until I backed away, grinning down at her. My eyes had glazed over from the orgasm, and I felt almost drunk.

"Damn, girl," Sara said. "I'm going to have to start teasing Jeff. I think you're better at this than he is."

I tried to not let a swelling of pride mix with the dizzying euphoria from sex. I sat back and teased her sopping vagina with the tip of one finger. I couldn't speak. I was breathing through my mouth, and I couldn't really form a thought, other than, 'Wow."

Sara sat up, catching my head in both her hands.

"When are you going to tell him about us?" I asked her after she kissed me. I was afraid she'd be mad at the question, but she smiled and blushed.

"There's a lot about me I'm going to have to tell him. He's talking about getting married, and while I'd love to be his bride, I'm not sure I could give you up."

While I loved hearing what she was saying, I heard more in her words, as if there were other things she'd not enjoy giving up. Did she have another boyfriend? More girlfriends? I wanted to know, and I suppose it's to my credit that my jealousy kept back on a low burner. I kissed her again. Sara let her fingers glide over the wet, rubber erection between my legs.

"Now, lover girl, it's my turn to do you."

Akireon
Akireon
122 Followers
12