Amber Lamps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, suck that dick!"

"Get some Rachel!" Amber called out.

Rachel hardly needed encouraging. She dropped to her knees amidst squeals directed at her and Helen as the queen pulled off her bra to jiggle her tits with a laugh.

"Taste her pussy, nasty girl! You like that?"

"Suck it clean, Rachel!"

Amber knelt down next to her friend. "I want some."

The rest of the women whooped and hollered as the two friends took turns sucking his pussy-slick cock.

"Okay, enough," Helen declared, pushing both Rachel and Amber away. "My turn again." She pushed on Adam's chest hard. "Sit down."

Between her push and others pulling on his arms, Adam sat down hard on the couch. Helen stepped up on it while he was still bouncing back up from the cushions.

"Yeah! Make him taste his dick, too!"

Helen grabbed Adam's hair and pulled his face into her pussy. "Oh fuck!" she squeaked as his talented tongue went to work on her.

The girl who had the camcorder handed it to Amber, and pulled off her top. Amber dutifully aimed the camera as the blonde knelt down in front of Adam to wrap his cock in her breasts. She stroked it between the globes a few times, and then released her tits to take him in her mouth.

Helen's cries grew louder and sharper, prompting Amber to step to the side and aim the camera at where Adam was causing those sounds with his tongue.

"Aww, you gonna come?"

Amber barely heard it over the cacophony. She aimed the camera up to see Helen's expression growing tight. The queen leaned away from Adam's tongue a moment later with a loud, "Ah!"

The girl sucking Adam's cock gave Helen's bottom a swat and said, "Get it on his dick."

"Yeah, come on his cock!"

A few seconds later, Amber was filming his cock vanishing into Helen's saturated pussy again. She rode him hard, her breasts bouncing and whimpers escaping her every time she dropped down on his hips.

Applause, whistles, and more wishes of "Happy birthday," accompanied Helen screaming in orgasm and falling forward against Adam's chest.

Hands roamed all over the still joined couple as Helen twitched on his cock. Finally, she levered up from his chest and shuddered once more. She grabbed a handful of his hair, pulled her panties out of his mouth, and kissed him hard before sliding off his erection.

"Lay him down!"

That shouted suggestion prompted Helen to use the handle of his hair to jerk him toward a reclined position. She nodded and laughed when a blonde poured her drink on Adam's chest. Girls took turns lapping it up, while another smeared frosting from the cake on his face.

Amber and Rachel's eyes met, revealing that they both thought things were turning a little strange. A few kisses, fondles, and turns lapping up frosting and liquor chased away the moment of disconcerting feelings, though.

In short order, one of Helen's inner circle held a fistful of Adam's hair while she ground her pussy in his face. A blonde bounced on his cock, while yet another rubbed the blonde's clit. Helen made sure that her favorites got their turn first, anticipating that Adam would run out of steel for them eventually.

Only Amber and Rachel knew that there was more than enough of his hard cock and cum to go around, but everyone else soon found out as the fucking, camera flashes, squealing, and loud music continued late into the night.

****

Amber and Rachel sat on the couch, nursing awful headaches; sipping some tea that Adam swore would make them feel better. Though skeptical at first, Amber had to admit that she no longer wanted to die to stop the pounding in her head, and every sip seemed to dull the throbbing just a little.

She was at least glad to see that the apartment was spotless. Some time between when the guests had stumbled out and she'd awakened, Adam had picked up all the empty bottles, wrappers, and other assorted leavings of the party. He'd even somehow managed to get the cum stains out of the carpet and the couch.

"Do you remember anything after midnight?" Rachel mumbled.

Amber winced as the sound of her friend's voice breaking the silence stabbed into her brain like a knife. She took a long drink of the tea and answered, "Not really."

"Guess it was a good party," Rachel remarked, and then chuckled. She followed up the chuckle with an, "Ow," though.

Adam walked in from the kitchen, bare-chested and wearing a pair of tight shorts scavenged from the assorted things Rachel had borrowed from old boyfriends and never gotten rid of. He carried a plate with celery sticks on one side, and soda crackers on the other. "When you feel up to it, my Princesses," he whispered.

Amber's stomach rumbled. The tea seemed to have already stopped it from doing flip-flops, so she reached for a cracker. Adam winked, and returned to the kitchen. Soon enough, after finishing the tea and having a few crackers, she actually felt human again.

The text alert on Rachel's phone went off, and she picked it up. As soon as she read the message, she immediately turned the screen toward Amber and said, "We're in!"

The message was an invitation to go to a sorority party that more or less sealed their place on the social ladder, as long as they didn't screw up too badly.

Adam walked back in the room, revealing what he was doing in the kitchen as they recovered, bearing two plates of pancakes. He had no more than sat the plates down when Amber's phone signaled an incoming message.

"It's from Wendy. She wants to come over and tell us what she found out from the museum guy," Amber said as she flipped the phone shut.

"We've got more important things to do," Rachel said, and then scooted over to make room on the couch. She patted the spot and told Adam, "Sit down."

Once he settled between them, Rachel asked, "Okay, now who had the hots for us here last night?"

"Are you sure you want to know the answer to that?"

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Duh."

"Very well. None of them."

Amber's shoulders slumped. "God, that sucks."

"Ah, but it is not you, my Princesses. Did you not notice that never did any of them want to kiss or touch each other unless someone was taking a picture?"

"Come to think of it..." Amber muttered, realizing that it was true.

"They're Wanna-Bi's?" Rachel spat out and threw her hands up.

"I fear so. Their attraction to the fairer sex goes only so far as it can be used to their advantage in shocking and impressing others."

"Way to dash our hopes and dreams," Amber said, though her tone didn't really sound disappointed, but rather slightly sarcastic. She pursed her lips in thought. "I wasn't really thinking about it last night, because I was so turned on, but they were really mean to you."

He shrugged, "It is of no moment."

"Yeah, it's just like — ugh." Rachel shook her hands in an exaggerated gesture of aversion. "They're total fakes, and such bitches. I don't know how we fell for it. This really sucks."

Adam grinned and said, "But, you do have a foot in the door now, my Princesses. Make your own way, and outshine them. Oust the queen, and take the throne for yourselves."

Amber laughed. "I don't know about that. The whole point was to get into the really good parties, and I guess we've got that."

"And to find more girls to play with." Rachel leaned in next to Adam's ear and asked in a soft, sensual voice, "You'll take care of that for us, won't you?" Then she gave a little nibble on his earlobe.

Adam's eyes suddenly widened, and he sank back against the couch, his jaw slack.

"What happened? What did you do?" Amber asked in a panic.

"I don't know." She then noticed a puff of air against her cheek, and understood what had happened, as incredulous as it was. Air was escaping from Adam's ear where she had nibbled on it. "Oh my god! He's leaking!"

"What do we do?"

"Uhh... Bring the amber lamps!"

Amber nodded and hurried to the closet, where they'd stored the lamps and the wooden case. By the time she returned to the couch, Adam had slumped, his body flattening in odd places as the air rushed out. She opened the box, and Rachel quickly grabbed one of the lamps.

Amber took out the other lamp and said, "What do we do?"

"I don't know. Make a wish."

"Uhm, I wish that he was just like he was before he started leaking, and that he stays that way, no matter what."

Both women gasped when the lamps began to glow, and they had to avert their eyes when the brilliance was too much for even closed eyelids. When the light finally dimmed, they opened their eyes to see Adam whole once more, and flipping his earlobe with his finger.

"Well, that was rather disconcerting, to say the least," he said, and then smiled.

Amber and her friend both gasped in relief.

"That's three I'm afraid, my Princesses."

Amber forgot about her pounding heart for a moment. "What? You mean wishes?" It was only then that she realized the lamp was no longer in her hands. A quick glance at Rachel and the table revealed that the other lamp and the box were gone as well.

"The lamps must find their way into another's hands."

Amber pointed at him. "But you're still here?"

"And I can still tell you when any woman finds you desirable. And your last wish means that I will be as you see me forever. I must thank you. I find this existence quite pleasant." He gestured for them to sit down again.

Amber moaned as he ran his fingers through her hair while caressing Rachel's thigh. She couldn't help thinking that they should have wished for money, fame, or super-smarts to get through college without trying. Adam's sensual touch did dull those ruminations a bit, though.

Her phone rang, and she bent down to pick it up from where she'd dropped it during the earlier panic. She looked at the screen and saw Wendy's number.

Adam said, "Take advantage of the social status you have gained, but do not fall into the same trap, my Princesses. Few prefer the status quo, and even fewer still share Helen's harsh nature. Show them true enjoyment of life, and you will reap the rewards of many friends and lovers." He pointed at the phone just as it rang again. "And perhaps find other pursuits along the way — both intellectual and sensual?"

"Wendy?" Rachel asked, and licked her lips.

"Uh huh," Amber answered, liking the idea of taking the queen down a few pegs. Her immediate thoughts were on the bespectacled redhead on the other end of the phone, though.

"Mmm. Let's see if we can't make the party tonight a letdown after getting her out of her shell — and her clothes."

Amber put the phone to her ear, tingling in anticipation of fulfilling several wishes for Wendy.

No amber lamps required.

****

Hope you enjoyed this silly little romp. I felt like writing something a little different and slightly juvenile. For those who know about the internet meme that inspired the title and a few inside jokes, you can see how my mind works now.

This is the kind of left field thing that pops into my head when I see or hear anything *laugh*

Drop me a vote, and comment if you're of a mind. I'll get back to some serious stories. I promise *laugh*