Amber Moons

Story Info
A space pilot and the girl of his dreams... You'll see...
6.3k words
4.6
14k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had begun to set on another warm day which made the orange and yellow sky look pretty over the clear water. It reflected the beauty of the evening.

In the time Kai had been here, it never failed to awe him. He looked around and saw small white figures walking in the distance. They were enjoying the ambiance of the peaceful scenery too but they did not approach or come his way and for that he was grateful.

He stood on the decked balcony of his little beach cabin and turned back to the sea, mesmerised by the beauty of it all and the gentle ripples in the ocean.

There were two amber moons in the sky, one of which was exceptionally large and seemed to sit on the edge of the horizon with its much smaller twin sat higher and positioned directly opposite the sun. There was only half an hour opportunity to see all three at the same time, on opposite sides of the world, before the imaginary see-saw tilted and the sun disappeared from sight and the moons rose higher until the following morning. Then the wonderful phenomenon would reverse and the moons would sink out of sight during the day and the sun would soar into the sky.

The orange hue in the sky never fully disappeared. Maybe the moons had some kind of florescent amber stone that absorbed the sun's rays during the day, for it glowed its own special beams throughout the night. It made this world pretty shades of oranges, yellows and ambers that were gentle and relaxing on the eye.

He waited for he knew she would appear soon. He turned his head and sure enough there she was, in her flowing white robe, rippling in the gentle breeze as she walked bare foot in the sand. Her dark flowing hair blew behind her in the wind. The fabric blew back on her body and he could see the outline of her figure as it clung to her. Her breasts were pert and pointed, her waist and flair of her hips toned and delightfully feminine. He enjoyed the sight of her as much as the sunset on this warm and peaceful world.

She did the same as he had moments earlier. She stared out over the water in awe of the picturesque scenery before her.

This time though, she turned and looked at him and smiled. Her beauty took his breath away before she walked over to him and climbed the three steps to his wooden decked balcony.

"May I?" she asked indicating to one of the chairs. He nodded, pleased she had joined him.

She sat on one of the chairs near to him. He smiled back and they both looked out at sea again.

"You are a new arrival?" she asked.

"Yes, only by a few days," he confirmed.

"It's very peaceful here. It gives you a sense of well-being."

He smiled, "Yes, I know what you mean."

"Sometimes, we need that," she said, "To re-charge our batteries."

"How long have you been here?" He enquired.

"Some time," she smiled back at him.

Again he was struck by her beauty and her deep velvet brown eyes. He was attracted to her and had been ever since he first saw her. He wanted to kiss her but he fought the urge for he didn't want to seem too forward.

They watched as the water shimmered and the sun disappeared leaving the amber moons to cast its light over the beach.

"The Amber Moons are beautiful," He commented to her.

"Yes. Yes, they are," she whispered softly, then, "Time for me to go."

"So soon?" he asked.

"I'll visit again if that's ok," she smiled. She stood and as she left said something cheekily which made him wide eyed, "Maybe then, you will kiss me."

He watched with an open mouthed, semi smile as she followed the same route out and disappeared from view.

She had noticed him at long last! He lay back in the reclining chair, still smiling and shut his eyes. He soon drifted into a comfortable sleep.

Suddenly, in his peaceful slumber, he became embroiled in a crashing nightmare of shouts, bright lights, loud noises and beeping sounds. Pain jolted his body and he began sweating and fighting for breath until he awoke again to the peace of the orange world. He turned to the twin moons and gulped in the air, willing himself to calm from his sweating panic. This had happened twice before. He felt confused and stared at the amber moons. As he calmed he felt a relief wash over him. He felt safe here.

She was as good as her word. She visited and they talked, flirted and got to know each other a little better.

He found she was a nurse on "The Coronas" spaceship before she had taken her break. Her name was Ariani and was an experienced and skilled field nurse. Her ship had been kept busy with the battles of the planets vying for control of territories. There had been and still were casualties on both sides. The Coronas was a neutral ship and would treat anyone diseased or injured that required it.

He knew the battles well for he was a fighter pilot on "The Tarragon" and had flown sorties to quell the criminals and aspiring dictators. These elements seemed stubbornly determined to rid the areas of law abiding colonies and establish their own rule.

Kai was proud to be a part of The Federation of United Planets. They had been appointed to help and restore peace in the areas infiltrated by these mercenaries and pirates who in turn were determined to disrupt any authorities who wanted to curb their corrupt and criminal activities. Sometimes they were hard fought battles and assaults had lasted days, even weeks. Other times, they were short lived and quelled within a few hours.

One day, on one of her visits, he offered his hand and said softly, "I have this great desire to go paddling in the water, will you join me?"

She smiled up at him and nodded, "I would love to Kai," and placed her hand in his.

They walked hand in hand and barefoot to the water's edge and found it to be surprisingly warm and refreshing.

She suddenly grinned at him and said excitedly, "Let's go in deeper."

She grabbed both hands and pulled him in to the sea, laughing in glee. As the water began to lap around her body, the lightweight, white garment, began to swirl with the water and cling to her flesh. She moved away from him and splashed him with both hands. He joined in, laughing with her. Their laughter carried across the water. Both felt so happy and carefree.

As they played, Kai saw the water seep into the material of her dress. It became more and more transparent. He could see her nudity through the crinkled wet material as it moulded to her body. Her dark pink nipples pointed out from her rounded paler pink breasts and pale brown areolas. He could see the hollow of her belly button in the clear water, her flared hips and the neatly trimmed, dark, vertical strip on her pubis mons. She had a small purple butterfly tattoo on the right side of her lower tummy and an incredible body. It turned him on and he felt the sexual pull simmer in his veins.

She must have felt it too for she moved in closer, pulled him in close to her and kissed his cheek. He needed no further invitation and took her in his arms, bringing his lips to hers and kissing her thoroughly until she moaned.

He held her close and dragged his lips along her cheek to her ear. Cheek to cheek, he whispered, "I'm going to make love to you."

She groaned in his ear, running and bunching all her fingers in his hair and pulling his head into her. She nibbled on his ear and murmured, "I want you to."

He lifted her up with ease. She wrapped her legs around his trim waist. He nuzzled and kissed her neck taking his time and with great care he teased the hollow at the base of her neck and then slowly relished her collar bone. He tasted the saltiness of the ocean mixed with her own unique scent.

She stretched her neck and arched her back, thrusting her breasts at him. He caressed her back with one hand, whilst the other supported her bare buttocks. Then the hand on her back moved to grope and massage both her breasts. She was in heaven. His strong big hands caressing her skin made her shiver. Wet desire flooded to her pussy. Her body came alive, sensitive to his every touch, every caress and his soft kisses. She cradled his head and relished the silkiness of his hair in her fingers. Her senses were on full sexual alert. She offered no resistance as he pulled her dress up and off of her.

She was delightfully responsive naked in his arms. He felt the heat on his washboard tummy from between her legs. He was sexually aroused and already hard. When she moaned in his arms his erection twitched with a need that surprised him.

He pushed her back a little so he could quickly discard his T shirt. Still with legs wrapped around him, she helped to push it over his head, admiring his broad muscular chest and shoulders. Then he quickly undid his trousers and using his feet pushed them down and then off his ankles. She giggled as he balanced unsteadily to use one foot to bring his trousers up to his reach. He collected the clothes in one sweep around them and threw the clothes towards the shore where they bobbed in and out on the gentle tide.

Both naked now, his full attention was on her again. He pulled her in close, kissing her again and felt the intimacy of their nude bodies pressed against each other. He walked forward, with her backwards, into deeper water until it reached their shoulders. The waves teased their heated bodies. He embraced her, holding her tight. She gasped when she felt the tip of his erection probe her labia, sliding softly between them, teasing the inner flesh of those intimate tender gates.

He rocked slightly, letting the motion of the waves take them. He groaned into her neck as his cock began to swipe slowly between those lips. His knob was so sensitive to her softness. He positioned himself and burrowed his tip a little more into the folds of her vagina. She kissed him deeply and began to lower herself on to his cock. Her tight channel crushed on to his large shaft as he began to penetrate her slowly. Eventually he was fully inside her and she was impaled, right up to his sac.

They both rocked slowly, feeling their bodies joined, letting the waves assist them. It was enticingly slow. He felt so big inside her while her body adjusted to his size. She felt so delightfully tight and wet on him. Both enjoyed the other and then hands began caressing and lips began kissing each other erotically.

Kai let the moment take him. He allowed her to control their coupling but as their passion became stronger, the alpha male came forth and he took over. He began to thrust more and more until he grabbed her buttocks. He held her in place and fucked her in earnest. Grinding, forehead to forehead, they gasped for breath as their heated bodies mated. Kai slammed his rod into her depths, grunting in his lust driven state. The fire in his loins demanded to be satisfied.

Ariani matched his need. She secreted her feminine, oily desire all over his cock as he moved in and out. She mewled as he drove deep and hit her cervix. She moved her own hips in circles, teasing her clitoris on his pubic bone and her breasts on his chest. It was made hotter by his hands restricting her movements and digging into her fleshy bottom. She was as wanton as him, a female in heat!

Kai felt her desire. It turned him on, knowing he had fired that sexual hunger in her. He drove his cock into her, feeding her and his own sexual needs.

The cooler water swirled around their heated bodies and touched them intimately, touching every crevice. It was a unique sensation and only served to titillate them more.

Adriani felt her climax begin to build. She broke out in a sexual sweat, breathing harder. She ground her swollen nub even harder against Kai. She was filled with a selfish need now. Her sex was on fire, ready to erupt. Her breasts and nipples were swollen as his pectoral muscles flexed on her. Then she was there. She cried out as she tipped over into sexual fulfilment, clawing and reddening his back.

Kai felt her convulsing body and the clenching ripples on his cock. He responded in kind and seconds later and after a few more strong thrusts, he jettisoned his semen into her creamed pussy. Growling in their mutual mating song, he sucked and bit her shoulder, marking her with his teeth. She was his woman.

They surfed their orgasms together, feeling the excitement and pleasure rush, feeling their seed mingle and feeling the magic moment that tipped them from flirting friends to intimate lovers.

Both were breathing hard as their orgasms eventually began to rescind, bringing them back to the sensual water that lapped and swirled around their bodies. It felt pleasant in the afterglow of the turbulence a few moments before.

Kai kissed her thoroughly. He winced slightly from her vice like grip on his sensitive cock when he uncoupled from her. Both smiled as unplugged creamy cum released at the same time slowly floated its way to the surface of the water.

Adriani pointed and giggled, "I think we made fish food!"

"Well, I'm hungry for more." Kai teased her.

He began to tilt her back. "Shshsh," he persuaded and he laid her out on her back to float, "Don't say anything, just trust me."

She lay face up, eyes closed, and floating flat on the surface of the water. He kissed her gently. The water softly caressed her long hair as it floated out above her head. The lapping of the sea on her body was strangely erotic and relaxing. She enjoyed the content and warm glow of her sated body.

Kai admired her feminine beauty as his eyes took their fill of her floating form. Her breasts bobbed on the water and her pussy broke the surface every now and then before sinking just below it again. It resulted in the water teasing her dark pubic hair and breasts. Kai purposely pulled her body in a slight zigzag fashion and then back and forth so the sea caressed her body. He enjoyed the effect it had on her.

She sighed, enjoying the moment as he gently towed her back to shore by her feet. The water teased her intimately. Her breasts were peaked, her nipples were hardened pebbles and she felt the water teasing the heat of her swollen clitoris poking out from its little protective hood. She knew she wanted Kai again.

When the water became too shallow to tow her any further, Kai scooped her up and began kissing her again. His fingers gripped her firmly, whilst he caressed her with his thumbs on her skin. Adriani kissed him back and slid seductively down his body as he loosened his grip to allow her to stand on her own, still in his arms.

As the kiss subsided, he suddenly tripped her and as she stumbled, he held her off balance and lowered her and himself to the sandy floor near the shore line. She was pinned underneath him.

"You did that on purpose," Ariani accused him.

"Mmhmm," Kai agreed, clearly busy with kissing the pulse in her neck. "But you'll forgive me."

"Wont," Ariani muttered panting hard.

"Will," Kai murmured, teasing her more. "You'll see."

He began to position himself to take her again, when a rogue wave hit them, covering them in bitty sand and depositing their clothes close by.

"I think we need to take this inside or," Kai laughed, "we are going to get sand in places where we really shouldn't." He reached and scooped the clothes up at the same time.

Ariani nodded and pushed him back, scrambled to her feet and shouted, "Race ya, last one back is a stinky zinger."

"A what?" Kai chuckled.

She bolted off in front of Kai and he watched her delightful buttocks wobble sexily as she ran. The back of her was covered in grains of sand that made the nude view very erotic and exotic. He suddenly wanted to see the front view too! Being stronger, he raced in earnest to see her. He over took her easily and ran backwards. He arrogantly watched her boobs bounce, grinning at her as she tried desperately to overtake him.

He was so engrossed by her rhythmic swaying breasts and lovely winking pussy, he failed to check his path. He stumbled over a piece of driftwood behind him and fell heavily in the sand. She giggled in delight, ran passed him and triumphantly beat him to the cabin's balcony.

"Loser," she goaded, "Kai's a Stinky Zinger," raising her fists in the air above her head and cheekily jumping on the spot in a Rocky celebration. Her breasts were stretched and bounced enticingly.

"Oh it was worth losing. You should see what I see," Kai quipped back, throwing the clothes, higgledy piggledy, onto the balcony fence. He caught her in his arms and kissed her and caressed her till she was a quivering mass of sexual need.

"Shower with this Stinky Zinger," Kai grunted, and lips still locked, he began to push her backwards inside and right into the shower cubicle.

He flicked the water on and stepped back. Ariani gasped! She was stood right under the shower head when the cold water rushed through. It took a few icy seconds before it began to heat up to a more comfortable temperature.

"You did that on purpose," Ariani accused him, shivering and goose pimpled.

"Mmhmm," Kai agreed, now busy holding her there while foaming and washing her breasts with a tablet of soap. "But you'll forgive me."

"Wont," Ariani muttered panting hard.

"Will," Kai murmured, teasing her more. "You'll see."

The soap was replaced with shower gel and both squirted some into their hands and simultaneously washed the sand and salty sea away on the other. They enjoyed the silky, foamy soap on their skin as they touched and explored each other's bodies. They tenderly washed and rinsed each other's hair, massaging their scalps, easing away the tension of the day and replacing it with a need to explore each other more. It was tantalising fore play.

He rinsed her with the movable shower head teasing her body and washing away the last remnants of soap and sand before turning the warm water on himself. Then he slotted the shower head back and looked at her with naughty intent. The water continued to cascade down her body.

He moved to her, pushed her back against the wall, lowered his tall muscular frame to a kneeling position and lifted both her legs on to his shoulders. She was pinned firmly against the wall, thighs sitting on his shoulders, with the warm shower water falling onto his back. His face was inches away from her beautiful trimmed pussy. He tasted her with one long slow lick.

His ears burned the skin of his inner thighs. His tongue excited her. She groaned and realised with a thumping heart, she was totally at his mercy, exposed to him completely. She was exactly how he wanted her.

Kai cupped and kneaded her bottom and began to kiss her pussy open mouthed. He pushed as much of her tender flesh into his mouth as he could, sucking and drinking her gently.

She groaned, grabbed his head and thrust her hips pushing her groin into him.

Delighted, he began to tongue her folds, ensuring he licked every inch of her outer pussy. He tasted her secretions as he upped her excitement. She drenched his tongue. Once his tongue was done, he let his fingers and eyes explore her. With his shoulders supporting her, his one hand opened her up from the top, over her thigh. The other came from underneath her, fingering her slowly at first, then curling up to stroke her G spot.

Ariani groaned and moaned, circling on that magic finger.

Kai loved her moans and moving hips. He moved to suckle her clitoris and his lips closed around the little nub, sucking it out of its protective hood and into his mouth. He circled his tongue on her intimately, driving her wild. She flooded his hand as he firmly finger fucked her and then she screamed her rapture as her second orgasm overwhelmed her body.

Kai growled into her, drinking her up, tasting her ecstasy. His male pride glowed, knowing he had caused her raw sexuality unashamedly, to come to the front and ride his fingers and face to utter fulfilment.

She became limp on his shoulders and only then did he remove his mouth from her pussy.

12