Amber Moons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved up and positioned her legs around his waist and pinned her to the wall by his body.

"Time for my pleasure," he whispered in her ear.

She smiled and heavy eyed, still in the aftermath of her powerful orgasm, she murmured, "Kai, I'm yours... Take me."

Kai pinned her arms above her head with one of his hands over both hers. The other he used to guide himself to her entrance. Then he thrust, hard and fast inside her. He drove into her wet cavern like a hungry animal. He wanted her, he needed her and he was taking her. Again and again he bore into her.

He moved his hands to her breasts, kneading them as he moved in and out. She felt delightful, exquisite and had completely surrendered her body to him. He felt a deep joy, an instinct to protect her and a lust for her that knew no bounds. He sawed back and forth and felt his balls tighten in the first signs his release was close. He hammered into her faster and moved one hand to around her neck, his other for her to suck on his finger. Then that wet finger went underneath her to touch her wet pussy and rim her anal star.

She moaned, clenching her sex on his hard shaft. He thrust more, then with a roar, he shot his seed into the depths of her pussy. At the same time, he pushed his finger into her anal passage and kissed her passionately on her mouth. He smothered her shocked moan of his finger invasion in their kiss.

He felt his semen rush up his shaft and shoot into the depths of her pussy, creaming and mixing with her orgasmic juices. It coated his embedded cock on its descent again.

As they both calmed, they clung to each other. Their heart rates and panting breaths slowly lowered to normal again.

Ariani looked at Kai and mouthed, "Wow"

Kai grinned at her and nodded, "Wow back."

He switched the shower to off, dried them both and then carried her to the bedroom. He laid her in the bed, pulled the covers up and cuddled her. Both content in each other's arms.

"Do you believe in fate?" She asked

He nodded. "I do. I had admired you for a few days and my heart leapt when you turned towards me. I'm glad you decided to join me and enjoy the moons."

"I do too. I knew when I saw you, you were different and I wanted to be with you" she told him sincerely.

"Stay with me here," he asked. "And when it's time to go, come back with me. Be mine."

"I would love too," she giggled, then teased, "Are you proposing to me?"

He laughed, "Well I wouldn't go that far... I was thinking my lover, to fit in with my harem, maybe my number 2 or if you are good you could work up to number..."

The word "one" was muffled by a pillow hitting him full on in the face.

They wrestled in full flirt play and when he had finally subdued her and pinned her to the bed, both were breathing hard again. The mood changed to lustful need and he kissed her seductively to continue their night of discovery, wonder and making slow exquisite love.

Afterwards, they fell asleep entwined together in blissful, sated sleep.

Suddenly, he was awoken from his contented sleep and torn from Ariani's arms. He fought to get back to her. He was once again embroiled in a crashing nightmare of shouts, bright lights, loud noises and beeping sounds. Pain jolted his body and he began sweating and fighting for breath. He was confused and confined. He didn't understand what was happening.

Then his eyes focused on an unknown face, a hand was tapping his face.

"Kai, Kai. Can you hear me? Stay with me Kai."

He focused on her.

"He's back with us, Guys," She said to some unknown people. She was dressed like a medic.

"Talk to me Kai, let me know you can hear me." She said to him.

"Yes, I can hear you," Kai answered, "Where the hell am I? I'm not supposed to be here. Where's Ariani? "

He felt panicked. His heart was pounding. He was sweating and trying to pull the drips from his wrists.

"Stop it Kai, Stop it. We thought we lost you there for a while. You are on The Coronas, a medical ship in the area. You were bought in with a number of casualties from District 9. Seems you had to crash land but managed to do so in a safe area. We managed to bring you in. You hurt your head and leg. You went into cardiac arrest and we had to shock you four times to bring you back. You will be sore for a few days but I think you will be back on your ship before you know it"

Suddenly his head and right leg hurt like hell. "You are not kidding." He winced. "How long was I missing out there?"

"A couple of hours at the most. Your pulse was weak when we found you. We responded to your may-day call almost immediately."

"But, that's impossible..." Kai murmured.

His visit on the Orange planet had been days, weeks even.

The medic signalled for him to be taken to a ward to recover. As he was wheeled away, there were lines of casualties being treated or waiting for treatment. It was utter chaos until he reached the silent solitude of his allocated ward. A nurse was assigned to look after him. She fiddled around with some drips attached to him, asked some questions and filled in some paperwork. Then she left him in peace to sleep off the anaesthetic.

He was back on the Amber Moons planet in his cabin packing to leave. Ariani was helping him with his bags. She helped carry them to the balcony and he embraced and kissed her thoroughly. His last image of her was her standing on the beach, dressed in her white gown with the Amber Moons casting their glow behind her.

"Come find me Kai, don't give up on me," she smiled.

And then she was gone and he woke up to the hustle and bustle of the hospital ward.

"Nurse," Kai called out and when she approached him, "Do you have a nurse here called Ariani?"

The nurse shook her head, "Not that I know of. I could check the staffing list. The Coronas is a big medical ship."

"Please. I'd appreciate it. It is important to me." Kai gave her his most dazzling smile. It worked, for a few hours later, the nurse returned, off duty, with a computerised notepad with all staff names on that worked on or from the ship.

They searched for her name, spelt in different variations and wildcard combinations. They found nothing and Kai began to think it was just his mind playing tricks.

The nurse eventually left to go to her quarters and for Kai to get some rest and ponder if Ariani was just a dream after all.

His stay on the Coronas had his injuries back on the mend. He spent two weeks having intensive therapy to help his leg work normally and scans on his head and heart showed he had had no lasting trauma. He had been lucky. Soon he would be preparing to return to his ship, "The Tarragon"

Ariani was never far from his mind though.

His nurse had told him he needed to walk and work his injured limb so had taken to walking around the ship and chatting to patients and staff alike. He was easily distinguished as a patient due to his white cotton pyjama clothing. All the staff wore coloured jumpsuits depending on their rank and expertise.

It was on one of these walks that he met Frank, who was in charge of many tasks such as sterilising equipment, ordering supplies for the ship, ensuring the wards were kept clean and that all the robots and machinery were in top working order. They passed the time away and Kai would help him in some of his tasks.

"Hey Kai, How's the leg today?" Frank greeted him at the coffee machine and asked with a pointed finger at the same time if he would like one.

"Hi Frank, Its good, improving every day and thanks, white no sugar," Kai answered him.

Frank hit the buttons and waited patiently as the cups dropped and filled for each. He handed Kai his drink, whilst his was being processed.

"I am doing my rounds on the coma ward in a while. Think you could manage a walk to the depths of the ship?" Frank asked

"I'm up for the challenge. Is it far?" Kai decided.

"Just to the shoot, leads you right to the deck." Frank answered.

"What do we do there? Kai asked

"Press a few buttons to change the positions of the patients, check there are no amber or red lights. The docs do the rest."

Frank led the way to the lift and it shot down at speed to the depths of the ship. They were soon on a deck overlooking suspended coma patients. There were about 50 in total and no beds in sight. They were held in place by various cables attached to their bodies and all wore white gowns for warmth and decency. Frank looked at a console that controlled everything in the room and pressed a few buttons. Some of the bodies slowly changed positions, tilting them to aid their recovery.

"What do the Amber and Red lights mean?" Kai asked, remembering Frank's explanation from earlier.

"The patients should all show green which means everything is as it should be. Amber shows the patient needs attention, equipment failure, maybe a change in drugs which the doctors deal with, or their vital signs have changed. They could be failing or they could be getting ready to wake up. Red means there are no vital signs and we need to remove the body to the mortuary." Frank replied and fiddled with more buttons reading the console. "They are all green today." He turned and smiled at Kai.

"Do you know any of the patients?" Kai asked.

"A couple I know. Sid over there came from the burns ward. He is in an induced coma while his skin heals. We chatted on the ward as he is a Floor Officer like myself but on another ship. He was in an explosion." Frank informed him and pointed out the patients.

"Then there's Ani. She's been in a coma about 3 months now. She helped a community who had a contagious killer virus and helped to develop a vaccine for it. She caught it though and collapsed. She was vaccinated and is cured but she has never woken up. The doctors will make a decision soon on whether to switch her machine off."

"And if they do?" Kai was interested.

"Then she will either recover or wont," Frank said. He shrugged his shoulders. "I hope she does, she has the most dazzling smile. It's a pity, she has no family to watch out for her."

Job done they were just about to leave the ward when an amber light began bleeping and flashing. Frank immediately returned to the console.

"Well, talk of the devil," Frank exclaimed, "It's Ani!"

Frank called the medical officer in charge and explained the situation to him. Frank listened to the instructions and followed them, clarifying and pressing various buttons on the console again. "Yes Sir," he finally concluded the conversation. He checked the console, "She's patient 34 - Ariani Newton," he spoke into the phone before ending the call.

"Ani is Ariani?" Kai looked at him questioningly.

Frank nodded and explained that Ani would be taken to a recovery ward due to an equipment failure. The programme would not reset to look after her adequately. There were no change in her vital signs that they could detect. They were still stable and nothing to indicate she was coming out of the coma.

"But she's not listed as Coronas staff," Kai stated, puzzled.

"She would be on the Patients list, not staffing personnel. I'm afraid, you'll have to go back to your ward while we deal with her," Frank smiled.

"Of course. I know my way back. You carry on." Kai replied and pretended to make his way back. He hung around however, just out of sight. His heart was beating fast. Could this be his Ariani, he just needed to see her to know.

After about 30 minutes, Frank came along the corridor with other officers wheeling a trolley with a patient on. Kai couldn't see her as she was obscured and covered by a sheet so he followed them to the ward and waited while they settled her. She was handed over to ward staff and Frank and his helpers left to resume other duties.

Kai ventured into the ward and approached the nursing desk. He had chatted to the nurses before and he smiled. "A friend of mine has been bought in, Ariani Newton. They asked me to visit to see if I could help."

He waited as they checked for her details and then showed him to a quiet side room.

The nurse left him at the door and he stood there staring at the person in the bed. She was side on to him lying in bed.

With a loud beating heart, he walked towards her and fully saw her face. It was her. It was his Ariani.

He took her hand, stroked her face and kissed her gently.

"I found you Ariani, I'm not giving up on you." He whispered in her ear. "Come home to me. I'm waiting."

He visited her every day. He would tell her of his adventures as a pilot, his life when he was younger with his parents and brother and he would read stories to her. He would pace up and down to exercise his leg by her bed. He ate his meals with her and slept in an easy chair when tired just to be near her. Each morning and each night he would kiss her lips gently and then return to his own ward.

Then one day, he was sitting by her bed with his head and chest fast asleep on her lap. He was holding her hand.

Her eyes flickered and opened. She took a moment to realise she was in a hospital ward. She looked startled at the man on her lap but remained still. There was something familiar about him. She moved her hand and touched his face then flicked his nose to see if it would wake him.

It did, he opened his eyes and locked with hers. He had such beautiful blue eyes.

Kai wanted to grab her, rejoice that she had come out of her coma, but he refrained. He didn't want to scare or confuse her. He remained calm and quiet, although his heart was pounding.

Kai smiled, "You did that on purpose,"

"Mmhmm," Ariani agreed watching him closely and said, remembering something vague in her memory, "But you'll forgive me."

"Wont," Kai murmured.

"Will," Ariani answered, "You'll see."

And with that Kai rose up and tenderly kissed her.

It all felt strangely familiar to her and although her memory was foggy, Ariani felt a feeling of contentment and for some reason unexplained, two amber moons reflecting over the sea suddenly appeared in her mind's eye.

Kai pulled away and looked at her, "See I found you, I didn't give up."

She looked at him a little puzzled. Everything seemed a little hazy, then smiled. She knew she was safe with him.

"What?" Kai smiled, "What are you thinking? Tell me before I fetch the Doctor."

"Would you believe I want ice cream and... I have this urge to go paddling in the sea and feed the fishes." she answered.

Kai burst out laughing and said, he would arrange it all. He kissed her again and was delighted when she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back.

Both felt utter contentment being in each other's arms. They had found each other at last.

And on the unknown Orange planet, the Amber Moons seemed to flicker and glow more brightly over the sea in that very same moment.

12