Amber Prepares for Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chased his cock with my mouth, and capturing it, began to force it's head as deep as I could down my throat, than drawing back, swirled my tongue around it's rim.

Still gazing up into his eyes I could actually see him submitting. I sort of hummed a sound of approval. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmmmmm," Than letting his cock slip out of my mouth, I gasped.

"Give it to me! Shoot you're cum in my mouth! I'm thirsty for you." I returned it to my mouth and now moved my fingers more rapidly as my mouth pushed too and fro with his cock sliding back and forth within my hot mouth. I had him, and we both knew it. At last I was controlling him instead of his controlling me. "Now, I urged, NOW! Shoot it in my mouth and feed me!"

He thrust slightly and grabbing my head with both hands, suddenly shuddered and cried out. "OOOOOOOOOooh god, I am! Here it comes. Take it, my god I can't control it! TAKE IT ALL AMBER!" And he loosed a sudden series of spurting contractions, blasting his thick warm sperm into my waiting mouth.

I swallowed him as quickly as possible but did lose a small amount, which ran down my chin and fell onto my folded knees.

Hanging onto each other we reached the bed and lay there trying to recover. The house warming would be next week and that will be the occasion of my first "Ménage à trios." And I looked forward anxiously to my revenge. Susanne will never believe what she has been thru when we finish with her.

I'll tell you about that next.

*

Please feel free to comment on this story. Suggest the third story which will follow. Respond via my email address if you would. Also voting on it will help me with others.

12