Amber Takes on Hubby's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff couldn't move or turn away or react. His boss was degrading his beautiful wife right in front of him, calling her a "slut for big cock," a "nasty cocksucker" a "hot bitch" and so on. His language seemed to fuel Amber, who sucked and licked with abandon. Jeff heard voices outside the door and he worried that Amber's moaning and Robert's grunting was clear to anyone within range. Neither his naked boss nor his cock-sucking wife seemed to care, or even notice. Robert looked at his watch, then pulled his cock out of Amber's mouth. He slapped her face lightly and rubbed his wet dick all over her upturned shining face.

"Bitch, I got an appointment. You ready for my cum?" Amber purred and stuck her tongue out lewdly. "Give me your cum, right now. Stick your cock back in my mouth and let me suck it out for you. Let me suck your cum out so you spray it all over my face and tits, because my husband asked me to. Do it you big fucking stud, give me all your cum."

Robert obliged and slid his cock back into her mouth. Amber and Robert combined their fierce rhythms to create the maximum effect. Robert began panting harder and harder and thrusting and thrusting. "God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, take it girl, take it..."

With that, Robert pulled out and jacked his obscenely swollen cock a few times as Amber laughed and moaned with an open mouth, running her tongue over her lips. Robert's muscular body began twitching as his cock swelled even larger as his first jet of hot white cum launched out of his dick and straight into Amber's mouth. Amber coughed and gagged on her first taste as more and more cum erupted out of Robert's cock. Sticky hot jizz splattered thickly on her lips and chin and cheeks as Robert hoarsely grunted. "4...5...6...7" counted Jeff is disbelief as Amber's body shook in orgasm from the drenching. Amber bit her lips to keep from crying out, and Robert's final strands of cum bounced off her pursed lips. Jeff's mind almost counted "8" as Amber, still quivering and shaking, snaked her tongue out to lick the squirting cock. A thick river of goo ran out of her mouth and landed with an audible "plop" on her tit, and Jeff lost control. He came violently in his pants, crying out and squirming as if in pain as he tried his hardest to contract his muscles, but it was too late, and a dark stain spread across his pants leg.

Jeff looked with horror at the stain, then looked back at the couple. The jizz storm had subsided, and Amber was a cum-coated mess. She was licking Robert's cock and rubbing cum into her tits. "Come on slut, lick all the cum up" Robert said to her. "Show us the cum-slut that's been hidden away." Amber giggled and began scooping cum off of her face and licking her fingers clean, moaning and purring all the while. "Not hidden," she giggled, "Just temporarily inactive." She lifted her large tits to her mouth one by one and licked all the cum off of them. She slurped lewdly while looking first at Robert and then, lewdly, at her husband.

Jeff gaped at her unbelievingly, then had his attention redirected by Robert, who was starting to dress. "Meagor, get yourself together. You going to be supervising tonight's football game instead of me so that I can take your wife out and treat her properly. You don't have any plans that you can't cancel, do you?" Robert asked Amber. Slightly dazed, Amber shook her head as she worked her top back over her wet, red tits. She looked around the room, looking at Jeff as if she couldn't quite understand why he was there. Robert turned back to Jeff: "I can't believe that you've let this hot piece of ass languish right under your nose. THAT'S about to change."

Robert chuckled to himself as he dressed. Amber, too, was chuckling, and her eyes were shining as she stared at Robert. "Meager, we have 5 or 6 Marines coming from the local base for security, so you should have an easy go of it. Try not to fuck it up or cause any problems. The game starts in about 2 hours, so..." and here he looked at the stain on Jeff's pants, "I'd suggest you find yourself some clean pants and underwear." Robert opened the door and held it for Amber. Amber shook her hair out, straightened her skirt, then swayed over to Jeff.

"Congratulations honey" she laughed as she bent down. Amber kissed Jeff hard on the mouth, then pushed him back against his chair. She stood up and took the camera out of his hands. "You still have your job. Have fun doing it tonight. Maybe you'll see me when you get home." With that, she spun lightly, and with a bounce and a giggle, she exited the office with Jeff's boss.

12