Amber the Office Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Amber is kept bound in a cupboard every Friday at work.
1k words
79.8k
36
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was in the dark, standing in the locked supply closet at her office. She had been put here once a week for the last several months, as it was Friday, her day of being the office slut.

She imagined office sluts at most work places had it very differently, because Amber worked at a Woman's advertising agency, a place where almost 100% of the employees were women.

Since she had been turned into the office slut things in her life had changed greatly, but fridays were the worst days for her. It had been decreed that she could manage her workload perfectly well on the other 4 days of the week, and she had been put on "secondment" for fridays, 8 - 4, she was available to all as the office slut.

So here she stood in the dark, her arms behind her back and handcuffed to stop her moving, her leather neck collar fastened securely to a leash that was hooked onto a bracket on the back wall. Even if the door had been unlocked she wouldn't have been able to get out.

Worst of all was her ballgag, securely strapped around her head forcing her jaw wide around the firm rubber of the red ball.

Today she had been told to dress in her slutty school girl outfit, on fridays she had no choice over her outfit anymore, and the rest of the week there were strict rules to follow too. The main one was no underwear, which wasn't always a problem with her work outfits, but the slutty schoolgirl outfit had a short skirt that didn't even cover her firm, round bum. The cloth of the skirt hung off her backside but if she moved her puffy pussy lips were visible to anyone looking from behind.

Luckily Claire, her boss and tormentor, had agreed to drive her in on fridays to avoid her having to take public transportation (her car keys had been taken away to ensure she was always at the beck and call of the girls who were in charge of her servitude).

It felt like forever ago she had been locked away in the cupboard, after Claire had led her into the office to the cat calls and jeers of the office staff. Claire had given her usual instruction to them that Amber was to live in the closet until she was needed, appointments were booked for Amber's services just like one of the meeting rooms, or the Company Pool cars, through a calendar on the office computer labelled "Amber the Slut".

It seemed no one had booked her yet, but she had been promised a morning meeting on the way in where Claire wanted her "on her best behaviour".

Amber clenched and unclenched her mouth around the gag, her drool dripping down her chin uncontrollably, laying wet splotches on her white shirt, which was tied up at the waist and open to show off her ample cleavage.

Amber had always liked her round boobs, a little more than a handful and perky to boot. Claire often threatened to have her nipples pierced, or to get her a boob job, she would make these promises and laugh with the others, Amber wasn't sure how serious she was about that

She heard voices coming closer out there in the office and then the clink of the key in the lock. Was it time already for her to start her "work" for the day?

Claire and her devilish dark haired young Personal Assistant, Krystal, were stood on the other side of the open door. Amber blinked in the lights of the office, unable to cover her eyes from the sudden light.

"Time for you to do your job, Slut," said Krystal grabbing at the leash end hooked in the ceiling.

"You have an appointment in room 2.6, we will take you up now. Turn around."

To Amber's relief they began undoing the ball gag around her neck "not a word out of you slut" said Claire "any talking at all and i will be marking up a punishment for every word. I see you already have a few punishments due don't you."

She was looking at the small whiteboard on the back of the closet door, used to mark amber down for disobedience any time someone felt she wasn't being a good enough little whore, or following their rules closely enough.

It had 3 check marks on it from last week, where Kelsey and the evil bitch secretaries from the third floor had made her rush about after a rubber ball in the boardroom, nude on all fours. They had marked her down as disobedient each time the ball fell from her mouth, which happened twice due to them slapping her butt and thighs with a plastic ruler, making her cry out.

The other mark had been for not coming quick enough when Kelsey summoned her, but that had not been her fault either, as she had been dragged into the toilet by one of the young apprentice girls and made to lick her pussy for 20 minutes, kneeling in the cubicle whilst the girl had 2 orgasms on her face.

Amber was the office slut and expected to obey every rule, but the rules were sometimes changed on the spot, and they were made to be unfair, she had quickly realised. She was given no opportunity to mount her defence. Often they would command her to silence like today, and then ask her questions she could not answer.

Punishments varied, but they were always bad, she wished that they had dealt with the 3 marks against her last week but the girls couldn't be bothered so had chalked them up on the board, to be fulfilled by anyone who fancied it. Amber suspected Claire and Krystal would be eager to punish her soon.

"On your hands and knees now slut" commanded Claire and she removed the handcuffs. And so Amber was led in her skimpy skirt, her ass showing to all the office, along with her shaved bare pussy, led along like a dog with her leash being tugged on occasionally by Claire.

Amber wondered what awaited her in Room 2.6, and as she tried to keep up on her hands and knees, she was led towards the elevators, her head hung in shame.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
Nice start

I'd luv to sub (tehee) in for when she can't make it

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago

A good start, if a little short. Now we need to know exactly what the other women do to her? Why they are doing it? And why Amber is unable to stop them?

Hopefully we can have some juicy and cruel adventures, but please make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re "Good thing Amber had her I-phone set to record"

Have you heard any protests from her.

Even if she protested, there are lot of country/law around the world.

Not mentioning imaginary worlds, parallel universes with different laws.

You don't know the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Have to agree, great start can't wait for the following chapters

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Company Whore A slut takes a job that's more than she bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories