Amber's Adventure

Story Info
Amber's rescue leads to a hot adventure.
2.3k words
3.94
20.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Friday afternoon and my friend and I were heading back to Birmingham from a business meeting and we drove up on a car that apparently was broken down. We could see this person working to get her spare out of her trunk and was really struggling it appeared.

I slowed down and pulled in behind the car and noticed it was a young girl, about 19-ish or so drenched from the pouring down rain. We got out of our car and went to see if we could help and she was crying, frustrated, yet glad to see that someone that stopped to help.

We tried to change the flat but she didn't have a jack so I suggested that I knew a little club that Joe and I go to and she could call for some help from there. She agreed and we all got back into my car and headed off to the club.

While we were headed that way, Joe noticed that she was shaking like a leaf. We both didn't know if she was just cold or very scared that she was in the car with us. Joe was a Black man and Amber, being from Birmingham hadn't had much experience being with a mixed crowd other than one time she fucked a fellow employee that was black.

I noticed that Joe was getting a little uneasy and shifting around in his seat. Amber noticed that as well and looked down towards his crotch and saw a noticeable lump growing in his pants.

I noticed Amber watching him and I saw her nipples become erect in the wet clinging shirt that she had on. I immediately started getting hard myself.

Amber tried to conceal the fact that she was becoming aroused by crossing her arms in front of her. It was too late because her panties were now soaked from the juices in her aroused cunt.

When we got to the club, Amber scanned the parking lot and didn't see too many cars so she felt a little more at ease when we got down and went in. I had reached in the backseat of my car and grabbed a knit shirt that I had and brought it in with us.

I gave the shirt to Amber and told her to go into the ladies room and take off her wet clothes and put this shirt on. I knew it was long enough to fit her like a short skirt. She hesitated, then a shiver raced through her body and she agreed. She was cold and needed to warm up.

Amber took off her outer clothes and started to leave only her panties on but they were still soaked from the rain and her juices on the ride over.

She decided, what the heck and pulled them off as well.

Once she pulled the shirt on, she looked at herself and decided that the shirt was long enough but she'd have to be careful how she sat down.

When Amber walked out of the ladies room, Joe said, "Man, she's hot. I want some of that." I agreed with him and when she got to our table, she sat down and I ordered us some drinks.

Amber looked around the room and saw a few people in there with them but heard noises from the back room and knew they weren't alone. We drank our drinks and ordered more as she began to feel more at lease and started cutting up with us.

I broke the ice when a slow song came onto the jukebox and I urged her to come dance with me. She hesitated but the drinks told her yes, so we moved out to the floor. I held her close to me and felt her relaxing more and finally started pushing her hips against my hardening cock. I knew she was going to be ours today as her breathing started getting stronger and her body pressed harder against me.

I looked over at Joe and winked at him, reassuring him that we were going to have some fun. He got up and came over and took my place and pulled her into his arms.

Amber melted in his arms as she felt his monstrous cock growing in his pants. When the song ended, they just stood there and Joe kissed her and she tried to pull away but Joe held her and said, "Where to you think you are going bitch?" Her eyes opened wide and tried to pull away but Joe was too strong for her.

Another song came on and Joe wanted to continue their dance. She tried not to press up against him but when his hands move down to her ass and he pulled the shirt up and she felt his hands on her bare skin, she knew that her struggling would make it worse so she gave in. The music became non existent as Joe pulled her against his cock. As he cupped her ass, their feet quit moving and he just ground his cock against her pussy. Her breathing increased once again.

With my cock hard now, I moved to the dance floor and pressed my body against her back, finding the groove of her ass with my hardness. Amber's drinks had really loosened her up and was enjoying the attention she was getting.

From the door to the back room, a voice called out for his buddies to come see what's going on out here. Amber tried to regain her senses and tried to pull away. Joe grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards the back room door. Once inside, Amber noticed four other men in there with one black chick. Two of the guys were black and the other two were white.

She tried to pull away again but Joe forced her to get up on the pool table, onto her back. She tried desparately to pull down the shirt that was blocking the view of her pussy but couldn't manage it. The other guys started hooting and hollering as they saw her glistening pussy there for the taking.

Finally Joe made her take the shirt off and then he unzipped his pants and unfolded his huge cock. Amber tried once again to get up but he pushed her down hard on the table. "Owwwwww, that hurt," screamed Amber. Joe says, "Here bitch, suck on this and you won't get hurt anymore.

"Noooo, please let me get up, Amber said as tears filled her eyes. Joe pulled her head over as he was standing alongside the pool table and he smeared his precum all over her mouth and cheeks. Finally she opened her mouth and took the huge head inside of it and gripped it with one of her hands.

I was ready for some of that pussy so I moved between her legs and dropped my pants. I slide a couple of finger inside of her and after I started fucking her hot cunt with them, the fight seemed to fade away and her hips started moving against them. I removed my fingers and guided my cock into her tight pussy. I started fucking her as she took more of Joe's cock into her mouth. Amber realized that there were two sets of hands on her breasts but she didn't care anymore. She wanted to be fucked and she was thrusting that pussy hard against me now.

Amber couldn't get anymore of Joe's cock into her mouth because of it's size. She started sucking harder on him and stroking it's length with her using two hands now to get what she wanted.

I fucked her harder now and finally felt myself losing control so I pulled and climbed onto the table and started cumming all over her tits and face.

She was on a mission now and sucked Joe harder until he was almost there.

Joe grunted and said, "That's it bitch, here come my cum for you." He held his cock in her mouth and started shooting loads and loads of his cum in her. She tried to swallow it all but it was too much.

By now, one of the guys moved into my spot between her legs and made her turn over and lean over the table. She got down and held her ass up in the air and the guy behind her drove his thick cock into her pussy. She screamed, "Ohhhh it hurts." But the guy pushed harder until she had spread wide and had him deep in her pussy.

Another guy laid on the table and moved his cock where her head was and she quickly grabbed it and started moving her head up and down on it. The one in the back fucked harder now and each time he jammed his cock in her, her mouth took more and more of the man she was sucking.

"Man, look at this white slut, she loves the fucking we are going to give her," One of the other guys called out. This didn't phase Amber. She wanted more and more of our hot cum.

Amber didn't know how long it was before the guy fucking her filled her cunt but she knew the guy she was sucking was ready so she increased her suction and stroking until he let out a groan and cum started filling her mouth once again. Harder she stroked him until he had finished. Then at that time she felt the hot liquid filling her cunt as the man behind her started cumming. Amber's cunt tightened around him and milked him through her third orgasm.

The man left the table and another one laid down on his back and told her he wanted her to ride his cock. Once the guy behind her had finished, she climbed up on the table and squatted over the rising cock and guided it to her hot cunt. She let out a scream as she impaled herself on the huge cock.

Amber looked around the room and spotted two more guys stroking themselves and order them, "GET UP HERE YOU FUCKERS, I WANT MORE COCK, I NEED TO DRINK MORE CUM."

The guys quickly stood next to her face and she grabbed each cock and started alternating between them, inhaling each one into her mouth. The guy underneath was slamming his cock in and out of her well used cunt. She'd suck and stroke, suck and stroke until both men started cumming in her mouth. She greedily drank their juices and fucked back on the cock in her pussy.

While the guy underneath was fucking her, Joe had slid his finger into her pussy along side the cock fucking her and got his finger wet from her juices. He then slid a finger to her ass and pushed the thick digit against her opening. Amber protested but not for long as his finger slid all the way in and he was fucking her ass while her cunt was being pounded. She could feel the cock and finger rubbing against each other through the thin lining between her ass and her pussy and this was driving her wilder and wilder.

"FUCK ME JOE, FUCK MY ASS, I NEED TO FEEL YOUR BIG HARD COCK CUMMING IN MY ASS," She screamed.

Joe pushed on her shoulder until she was leaning on the guy underneath and Joe moved to mount her. He pushed the thick head against her slick opening of her ass and she pushed back with all she had. The head popped in and she let out a yell. He pushed harder, inching his way in her ass until the pain just went away. Joe and the guy underneath was fucking her in rhythm now.

She was almost to the point of passing out when she found another cock dangling in front of her face. She opened her mouth like a little bird feeding from it's mother and started running her tongue around the mushroom shaped head.

Movement caused Amber to notice that the black woman was fucking two of the guys as well. She started fucking harder and sucking harder until she felt the guy underneath shooting his load into her pussy. "YEEESSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM, FUCK ME JOE, CUM IN MY ASS, FUCK ME HARDER YOU FUCKERS," she screamed as Joe started cumming deep in her bowels and driving his cock harder and harder in her.

The guy she was sucking stroked his cock harder until she started cumming on Ambers face and in her mouth. She kept her mouth open trying not to miss a drop. Finally she collapsed on the table as they pulled their cocks out of her holes.

She lay there with her eyes closed, feeling the throbbing in her cunt and ass. She opened her eyes only to see four of the men standing over her, jacking themselves off and almost with a given signal, they all started cumming all over Amber's tits, face, hair, and any other part of her body that was lucky to catch some of their cum.

Amber was helpless now, unable to move, laying in a puddle of cum. She couldn't get over what just had happened. She knew now that she was a slut and she would not pass this up again.

Joe and I helped her up and brought her into the owners office where he had his own shower and cleaned her up. Once we got her dressed again, we helped her into the main bar area only to find the tire guy had fixed her flat and the car was there at the bar now. Without a word, she got her keys and left. She had been totally satisfied on this day.