Amber's Debasement Ch. 01

Story Info
Amber is forced into shameful degradation.
3.4k words
4.28
171.1k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeXine
SeXine
53 Followers

Amber was a small girl. Barely five feet tall and only 95 pounds, she had tiny breasts, but they seemed larger on her small frame. Her skin was white and she had long dark curly hair. Her legs were long, her hips wide, but not too wide. Her waist was tiny. She had a long neck, full lips, that were both pouty and playful. She was a nineteen-year-old virgin.

Amber wore a simple white t-shirt that clung to her perky breasts enticingly. Her short skirt was just long enough to be tasteful, while still remaining seductive. She wore saddle shoes and neatly folded socks. A freshman in college, Amber had come to the city to visit a friend from high school. The plan was that she would stay with her friend, there, but Jill had gotten sick. Amber kind of figured she would just take the train back home a few days early.

She was reaching into her bag for her cell phone to call her roommate when the skies opened up and unleashed a storm which sent everyone running for shelter. Amber followed the example of the people around her and darted toward the overhang over the door of what looked like a hotel.

Soaked already, Amber put down her duffle bag and started to look in it for a sweatshirt or something to put on. As she bent over, though, she felt someone wrap an arm around her narrow waist and pull her back up. She found her back pressed against the body of a large man.

The man was not unattractive, actually. He had dark curly hair and pale skin like herself. His eyes were an ice blue and he had a five o'clock shadow that gave him a rakish air.

Amber gasped. She was about to say something when she felt something hard poking her in the back. "A gun?!" she thought.

"Hey, baby. How's about you an' me go up to my room and wait out this nasty storm.

And with that, Amber was led up to this strange man's room.

There, he pulled out the gun and tossed it into the safe which he locked. "I shouldn't need that. If you don't behave, I'll beat the shit out of you the old fashioned way."

He wrapped his meaty paw around her crotch, cupping her panty-clad privates in his tight grip.

Amber gasped. "Please don't touch me there!" the very thought of this strange, dirty man even thinking about her intimate places was repugnant and she squirmed trying to get free.

Amber knew very little about sex. She knew a man placed his erect penis in a woman's vagina and inserted his semen into her to make babies, but she knew nothing else. Her mother had always referred to her vagina as "private places" so even the word "vagina" had seemed vulgar. She knew of words like cunt and pussy but those were "tramp words" that only trashy girls used or had used to describe them.

"Wassa matta?" the big man slurred. His breath stunk of alcohol and cheap cigarettes. "Don't this feel good?"

"Please! Those are my private places and this is making feel uncomfortable!" She had no idea what to say in this scenario, but she had read somewhere that this was what sexual abuse was... someone unwanted touching you in places that made you feel uncomfortable.

He laughed at her. Then he bent his middle finger so that it poked into her panties and parted the lips of her sex hole. Tears started to stream down her face as he groped her and she sobbed, "Please, don't poke me down there!"

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, his unshaven face scratching her cheek, his hot breathe in her ear. "I'm gonna touch you 'down there' all I want, whore. I'm gonna touch your dirty little cunt all I want. And I'm gonna fuck it with my cock 'til I fill your filthy hole with my hot, sticky jism. And I know you'll love it."

With each profanity he uttered, she jerked, feeling his harsh words bite into her.

He slid his thumb down, and yanking his middle finger free from her hole. He grabbed her untouched clit between the fingers and squeezed it firmly.

As he gripped the sensitive nub, a strange feeling flooded through her. It felt almost good the way he touched her. And she felt a wash of shame come over her. Sex was supposed to be a dirty thing. You only had sex when you wanted a baby, and then you were only supposed to get the seed and be done with it. It wasn't supposed to feel good. Especially not with this dirty man touching her private places.

"I bet you love that, huh, bitch? Well, there's plenty more where that came from."

He took his hand from her crotch and sniffed it. "Mmm.... Someone's a horny little bitch. My fingers smell like hot cunt. You wanna smell it?" he thrust his fingers beneath her nose and she could smell an odd sort of smell. It was faint, but dirty. She felt so nasty sniffing her own vagina.

He pushed her away from him and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. He swiftly pulled the shirt over her head. Amber tried to cover her exposed bra with her arms, but he grabbed her wrists and held her arms away. He stared directly at her breasts, watching them rise and fall under the ugly bra she wore.

"Damn, bitch. Why would you go around carrying those titties in a bra like that?"

"My grandma gave it to me," Amber stammered.

"Well it's nasty. How am I gonna get a good look at you tits if you're wearing that thing? Take it off."

He released her wrists as he said this, expecting her to comply. Instead Amber wrapped her hands around herself and shook her head vehemently. "Do it bitch!" he yelled angrily. "Take off that ugly bra and show me your tits!" Again, Amber shook her head.

"That's it, slut. Now I'm pissed." He violently ripped off her bra, exposing her breasts for the first time since she had started puberty. "You fuckin' cunt. How dare you say no to me! Don't you get it?! You're mine. I am going to do what I want to your dirty whore body and you get to do what I say or else! And now its time to be punished." He plopped himself down on the edge of the bed and yanked him over to him. Reaching up her skirt she grabbed hold of her panties and tugged them down to her knees.

Now she was wearing only her sneakers and socks, nothing above her waist, her short skirt and her panties (which were no more flattering than the bra) were bunched up at her knees.

The man was eye-level with her crotch and he reached around and grabbed her ass through her skirt. He propelled her forward and buried his face in her crotch, only the rough wool skirt between his face and her most intimate regions.

He inhaled deeply her young innocent smells. Her virgin cunt was fresh and new. And despite her obvious shame, fear, and disgust at the situation, her arousal was apparent.

He pulled back, slightly. "Nasty little whore. You know what you smell like? You smell like a horny little bitch. Your dirty cunt is all wet and nasty, did you know that? You like the idea of my dick stretching your tight hole?"

Sobbing, Amber said, "Please... please don't put your penis in me... I don't want it in me..."

"Well, don't you worry your pretty little head. I'm not gonna fuck ya yet." Amber looked relieved but then he added, "I've gotta punish you for being a bad little bitch."

He grabbed her and pulled her down so she was lying across his lap, her behind poised in the air. Amber remembers a long time ago her father used to spank her like this, and she suddenly thought she knew what he wanted. He pulled her skirt up exposing her naked behind and she shivered.

"You dirty whore, you need to be punished for being a bad slut."

"I'm a good girl," Amber sobbed.

"Ha! You're a horny little fuckslut. Let me show you how fucking nasty you are, cunt." Her reached down between her legs and dragged a calloused finger over her moist vagina. "Oh, honey, your pussy is all wet. You clearly love the way I touch you."

"No! I don't like it! Stop! It feels bad! I don't like how it feels! STOP!"

"You love it, bitch. Let me show you." He pulled his finger away from her vagina, stopping his violation of her most private places. Then he brought his hand up and held it before her eyes. His fat finger was glistening with wetness. "See how wet you are, whore? You made my finger all dirty with your revolting cunt. Look at how nasty you are! You dirty skank, clean this up!" What? What did he mean 'clean it up'? "You heard me, cunt. Lick your nasty cunt scum off my finger." He shoved it in her mouth, forcing her to taste the strange new substance that was somehow making her private places dirty. She felt so perverted licking a strange man's finger after he had just touched her vagina. She was lying over his lap, her naked ass in the air, her panties bunched down at her ankles and her skirt around her waist.

As she sucked on his dirty finger he suddenly raised his other hand high and brought it down viciously on her young behind.

Amber screamed as he spanked her behind, reddening her delicate white cheeks. She started to cry and beg for him to stop. But he merely laughed and continued to punish her with the stinging slaps. The sound of his hand against her flesh filled her with shame.

Finally he stopped. "Dirty bitch. What did you learn from this, cunt?"

"You own me. And I have to do what you want..." she sobbed.

"Good girl. Now it's time for the fun." He started to worm his fat middle finger between her sore red butt cheeks. "What are you doing to my bottom?!" she squealed.

"Your bottom'?" he laughed. "Listen whore, this is your ass. And I'm checking your asshole. Seeing how tight it is." She screamed as she felt his finger press against the tiny puckered hole of her ass. She didn't even understand what he was doing back there where she crapped from. She wriggled violently, but he chuckled and shoved the finger inside her and stretching her tiny asshole with his finger.

Amber begged him to take the finger out of her ass. She felt so violated. The man wiggled his finger around inside her and worked it in and out her butthole a little, but his hard-on throbbed and he knew if he didn't fuck her soon, he'd blow his load and waste it.

He pulled his finger from her ass and stood up, throwing her onto the floor. Although it was carpeted, it still hurt and she lay there a moment, the wind knocked out her. He bent down and slapped her sore ass and she gasped.

"Turn over bitch!" She rushed to comply. he stared down at her. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist. Her underwear was at her ankles, and her face was streaked with tears. He stood next to her, staring down at her in disgust. Then he raised his boot-clad foot and pressed it to her naked vagina. He ground his foot into her intimate places, stepping on her girlish charms with dirty boots. "Filthy cunt... dirty, filthy, foul, nasty pussy. What a dirty whore." Then he pulled away from her.

He bent down and pulled Amber to her feet. Then he shoved her onto the bed and yanked off her panties. He tossed them across the room and then followed suit with her skirt. Finally he pulled off the shoes and socks and looked at her lying numbly on the bed, naked and shamed. Then he grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs back, holding them up so her thighs pressed against her chest. He looked down to admire her pussy.

Although he didn't usually go for such bushy cunts, this one was so young and new. Of course the girl wouldn't have even thought to trim it. But the way her tiny pink lips descended from the patch of soft pubic hair intoxicated him. He bent his head down to her exposed cunt lips and took them in his mouth, pulling her inner lips from her slit and sucking on them, darting his tongue up to brush against her clit, which was a hard little nub of pleasure despite her disgust.

Amber didn't understand what his man was putting his mouth on her private parts. But it felt strangely good and she found herself wishing he wouldn't stop. But after a few licks over her sweet pussy and he was done.

"Don't move," he ordered. And he pulled himself up and got undressed. She stared at his penis, it was the first one she had seen outside of a book. It was at least 8 inches long and a good 5 inches around.

He knelt on the bed between her legs. Then he grabbed her ankles again and pulled them back up. "Shit, I can't wait to get my cock in you, bitch."

He leaned forward and pressed the shiny, red mushroomed head of his cock against the moist slit of her vagina. He rubbed it against the outside of her pussy, and then started to press it into her.

"Please don't!" Amber screamed over and over again.

"Shut the fuck up, you love it."

He slipped the tip of his penis in her, working it up in there until he had it pressed against her virginity.

He thrust his cock into her all the way, splitting the thin wall of her virginity and stretching her tight hole with his fat cock. He shoved it steadily, pushing it up into her cunt. It was so tight, and he was glad he had lubricated it with his mouth before he started.

Amber gasped, groaned, and moaned as she felt the large penis working its way deep into her body by way of her delicate privates. Finally, he had all of his large cock inside of her. The head of his cock was pressing against her cervix and his balls rested on her ass.

Fully inside her, the man looked down at her. He stared into her pretty green eyes, admired her full red lips, and thought, "I have got to get her mouth before I'm done with her." What he said was, "What's your name, cunt?"

Amber didn't know what to say. She stared at him in shock. She didn't want this man to know anything about her. She didn't want to talk to him. She didn't want to think about herself, about Amber, being in this situation... being raped.

He reached down and pinched her clit roughly. "I asked you a question, you dirty skank. What's your name?"

"Amber. What's yours?"

He laughed and his whole body quivered—including his dick deep inside of her. "Amber, baby. Damn that's a hot name. My name is Jack, Amber."

He started to fuck her, then. Slowly at first, as her cunt was so tight he could barely move his cock in and out. But as he moved, he could feel her sweet pussy lubricating itself, even though she obviously didn't enjoy what he was doing. He moaned loudly, and started to tell her how great her small body felt on his big member.

"Oh, fuck, Amber, baby. You have no idea how hot your slutty little fuck hole is on my cock. Man, it's a good thing I tongue-fucked ya before I started. I don't think I could move it around inside your tight cunt if I hadn't."

He started to move faster now, using his precum and her unwanted pussy juice to slide his fat cock in and out of the tight hole. Her vagina gripped his prick as he slid it out of her only to have him violently shove it back inside of her. He released her legs and let her move them down, so he could fuck her in the traditional missionary position. Leaning forward, he pressed his hairy chest against her small breasts, crushing them. He placed his head next to hers so he could whisper in her ear as he fucked her.

"Oh baby, your pussy is getting so wet for me. I can slide my cock in and out of you so fast now." And he picked up the pace to demonstrate.

Meanwhile, Amber was gasping in confusion. She was so full of shame that she had her eyes squeezed shut and tried to deny what was happening. She didn't understand what was going on down between her legs. After the initial pain of losing her virginity had passed, she felt a strange sensation down there. The way his fat cock stretched her was painful, yes, but it was painful in a good way. The way it hurts when you wiggle a loose tooth. And the way he leaned forward on her, his cock was rubbing her clit each time it moved past it.

With each thrust, Amber felt the strange sensation racing through her. It was getting harder to breath, to see. She was panting and her whole body was soaked with sweat. What was happening to her?!

Jack heard her gasping. He could tell her body was responding. "You filthy cumslut. You love this! You're so fucking nasty! Oh baby!"

She suddenly felt a shiver flood through her body starting from her crotch. The walls of her vagina squeezed his erect cock, and she gasped as she felt a confusing sensation of pleasure arc through her.

"Holy fuckin' shit, you nasty skank. You just came on my cock! You fucking love this!"

Amber lay still, gasping, her face flushed, with both shame, and exhilaration after cumming. Her pussy felt weak and battered as he continued to fuck her.

"Damn, Amber, I can't believe how nasty you are. You came all over me, you filthy skank!" Then, "Oh yeah baby. I'm about to cum. You want to feel it? Want me to shoot my load deep in your cunt?"

"No! Please, please don't do that inside me! Don't put your semen inside of me! I don't want it! I hate it! Stop!"

"Amber, baby, you're gonna love it. Here it comes!"

Grunting, he thrust his cock farther into her pussy where she felt the bulbous head deep within her explode with hot cream. It jetted up inside of her, spurt after spurt shooting deep into her body. It was hot and thick, spattering the walls of her cunt. He kept thrusting until he'd squeezed every last drop of cum out of his balls and into her pussy.

Finally his cock was still, limp in her pussy which was full of his hot cum. She sobbed as he lay on top of her, his softening dick still in her. She had liked what he had done to her, in some sick part of her mind at least. But it was wrong... so wrong! The only good thing she could think of was that she knew she couldn't be pregnant.

Because of her small size, Amber's period had always been a little bit irregular. Her doctor had given her birth control pills to make it more normal. She had been on the pill for almost two years, although she was still a virgin and had every intention of staying that way.

Well she had had that intention anyway. She started to cry harder. Her virginity was lost! "Please, please, let me go!" she begged.

Jack looked down at her, his expression a mix of sadistic lust and tenderness. "You should be grateful, slut. I saw that pill case in your bag. You must be one nasty whore, being on the pill and all. But be happy I didn't knock you up with my seed." He laughed.

"Please, you got what you wanted. Let me go!"

"Fuck no! I'm not done with you, cunt...."

To be continued...

SeXine
SeXine
53 Followers