Amber's Debasement Ch. 02

Story Info
Amber's shame continues as she tastes cum.
2.8k words
4.28
93.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeXine
SeXine
54 Followers

"Please, you got what you wanted. Let me go!"

"Fuck no! I'm not done with you, cunt...."

His cock was still inside her, as if it were a cork, holding in the hot flood of jism he had just unloaded in her pussy. It was inside her. He was inside her. Violating her with his flesh.

He lay heavily on top of her, crushing her breasts against her. "Mmm, Amber, you filthy slut. That was great."

"Please," she whimpered, "please, let me go!" In the aftermath of her orgasm, the sweat on her arms and legs started to evaporate leaving her shivering, while the warmth from Jack's sweaty body kept her chest and crotch warm.

"Let you go? But, Amber, your all dirty! Don't you want me to help you clean up your messy twat? Or do you like the way my hot cum feels inside of you?"

"No, please," she whimpered again.

Jack smiled coolly at her. Then he pulled his cock free of her cunt with a pop. His cum started to dribble out of her cunt down to her ass. She squirmed as she felt the hot semen leaking from her once-pristine privates.

She started to pull her legs closed but Jack stopped her. He grabbed her knees and held her legs apart. "Keep them apart, slut. I wanna see that used pussy." He slid his hands down the inside of her thighs, the rough, calloused skin of his palms gently scratching her sensitive white thighs. He stopped, his index fingers against the sides of her fleshy mound, his middle, ring, and little fingers were splayed against her legs, his thumbs where her legs met her body.

"Don't sit there with your legs apart, Amber! The whole world can see your privates!" Her mother's scolding echoed through her head as she lay there. "Put your legs together; I didn't raise you to be a whore!" But now she felt just like a whore.

She lay on her back, naked but for her socks and saddle shoes, her freshly-fucked vagina dripping with still-hot cum. He held her legs spread apart and she numbly lay still as he peered into her soiled privates.

"Damn! Look at that mess! Your pussy is all sloppy and full of cum, Amber, baby." She grimaced as his harsh description of her delicate flower as a dirty hole cut through her. She felt like a whore. "You are such a whore!" Jack exclaimed as if he had read her mind. "I can't believe you liked that, slut. I mean you were moaning and humping on my dick like a really nasty skank I paid to fuck me last week. Yeah she was a slut. She was a real pro whore. Though her cunt was all loose and used, even more than yours. But you sounded just like her when you came." He paused for a moment. "Actually," he added maliciously, "you liked it more than her… came faster too.

"And speaking of cum…" he moved his right hand off her leg. She started to pull her legs together, but he smacked the inside of her thigh. "What did I tell you about keeping your legs spread?!" She quickly obliged.

He used his free hand to spread open the lips of her tender vagina. She flushed, her shame bubbling up again as he examined her violated cunt. He blew on it. His breath felt icy against her hot flesh, making her shiver, as the coolness only served to emphasize her own exposure.

He laughed. Jack's laughter was strangely intoxicating and she remembered how he had laughed when she told him her name. His cock had shaken inside her as he chuckled.

He folded his pinkie and ring finger in, and drew his thumb over them, leaving the middle and index fingers extended. His fingers were large, long and fat. They were calloused, his nails short with a trace of dirt under them. They were strong hands, hands that were clearly used to manual labor. Jack obviously did not work a desk job.

Using the fingers on his left hand, Jack spread open Amber's hot, soiled cunt. He used one of his fingers to pull back the hood over her clit, and stroked the nub with another finger. Amber shivered in humiliating pleasure.

He started to finger her. His long fingers slid in and out of her sloppy pussy which was so tight it clung to him like a vacuum. She was cringing as he worked her cunt but he could tell she was upset because she was enjoying. He told her so. "Look at you! Lying there with your legs apart like a whore. Showing me you pussy and letting me finger you! Why, we've only just met, Amber and already you've fucked me and cum on my cock and now you're getting off while I finger your sloppy hole! You nasty bitch! What an easy little whore!"

She gasped as he buried to two fingers deep inside her and curled them up against front walls of her pussy. "There we go!" he said triumphantly. "That's the slut-spot!"

Amber's breathing quickened, and she started to moan softly. Something he was doing to her pussy felt incredible.

"Oh, you like that, huh? You easy cumslut, you're loving every second of this!" He stroked her clit harder, his fingers probing her cunt and pressing against her G-spot more and more insistently as Amber gasped and moaned in confusion. What was happening to her? Why did her body enjoy with this evil man was doing?

The feeling she had had when his cock was in her, that overwhelming pleasure, it was coming back. Despite her sense of shame, despite the sickening sloshing that came from her cunt as Jack's fingers moved rapidly through the cum that was saturating her twat, despite her gasping pleas, begging him to stop… she was going to cum again.

Abruptly the sensations became too much to bear. A gasp caught in her throat and a ripple of sinful ecstasy ran through her body. Her eyes started to roll back in her head as Amber's whole body began to twitch involuntarily.

And then, as Amber's body was in the middle of climaxing, Jack yanked his hands away from her cunt. She barely noticed, so overwhelmed was she by her orgasm. Jack sat back on his heels and watched the girl shake with sexual bliss.

For a moment the only sound in the room was Amber's ragged breathing. She was so confused. Why? Why? Why was this happening to her? She could feel Jack's eyes staring directly at her pussy.

"Well, my cock is hard again seeing you cum like the little slut you are, babe. Time for me to stick it someplace warm!"

Jack smiled as Amber's eyes widened in fear. He knew her type. They were completely innocent, knowing nothing of sex. She probably didn't even know what other sexual acts he planned for her. She probably didn't even know there were other things besides fucking her cunt.

But Jack had every intention of fucking her sweet mouth.

He held her chin between his thumb and index finger, tilting her head up towards him. Her long lashes clung together, damp from her tears. Her wide green eyes were filled with shame and fear. She had such a gorgeous mouth. Thick red, pouty lips, straight perfect white teeth, and when she'd screamed he'd seen how big it was. This sweet little girl could dislocate her jaw.

Jack bent down, bringing his face to hers. He kissed her lips, pressing his mouth against hers, his stubble scratching her face. His tongue forced its way into her mouth and caressed the roof of her mouth. He dragged his tongue underneath hers and slid the tip of his tongue along the bottom of hers. Amber was too shocked to put up much of a resistance.

Jack pulled his mouth off hers and smiled at her, his face inches from hers. "You're loving every second of this, you little slut," he hissed. The he straightened up and took a step closer to her. His hard cock was now inches from her face. She stared at it.

"Can't keep your eyes off my cock, I see, eh slut?" he taunted her.

"I…" she started to say, confused.

Jack wrapped his hand around his member and smacked Amber's face with it. It was still a little wet from her pussy and the mix of sex juice and tears was smeared across her cheek. Amber blinked in shock. "Like that huh? Like my dick on your face?" He rubbed his dick across her lips as she cringed in shame. "I bet you can't wait to taste my fat cock, huh?"

Amber's eyes widened in confusion. She didn't even understand what he was talking about. "Open your mouth wide, slut."

She hesitated and he raised his hand in preparation to slap her. She opened her mouth before he did. Jack did not lower his hand, yet, though. "Wider, whore!" Amber whimpered slightly and proceeded to open her mouth all the way. The cavernous maw looked so out of place on her small face that Jack hesitated a moment before giving his next instructions.

"If I feel the slightest knick of teeth, whore, I'll shove my whole fucking fist up your cunt, so be careful. Of course, being such a nasty little jizz-bitch, you probably are a natural cock-sucker."

And with that, Jack proceeded to slide his fat, hot prick into Amber's open mouth.

Amber curved her lips back over her teeth so as not to bite down on the throbbing flesh in her mouth. She had a penis in her mouth. Boys went to the bathroom with their penises and now she was licking it. He had just had his penis inside of her vagina, it had been all wet and slimy and it now she could taste it.

"Don't just hold it in there, bitch. Suck it. Work my cock with the same energy your cunt did!" Jack exclaimed.

Amber felt tears welling up in her eyes again as she tried to slide her tongue along the bottom of his cock. But as it slid farther into her mouth, Amber began to gag around it.

Jack made a disgusted noise, reached down, grabbed her hair, and pulled her inexperienced mouth off his dick. "You're pathetic," he told her.

"Well, it's not like I've ever…" she began, half apologetically, half indignantly.

"Shut up!" he interrupted. "Now, I'm going to tell you how to do this and you better do it right. Now, make an 'O' with your lips. Good. Now, put your mouth around the head of my cock."

"I can't, I'll choke if I put the whole thing in my mouth," Amber protested innocently.

"Oh, man," Jack laughed. "You are one stupid cunt, kid. The end of it is the head. The other part by my balls is the base. Now put your lips on my dick. NOW!"

Amber carefully slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. "More, until you have your lips just under the corona. Good, you're doing good, slut. Give me your hand," Jack commanded. He took her left had and wrapped the small soft fingers around his dick. "Now, I want you to move your head back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of your mouth. Move your hand up and down my shaft too, slut. Remember how my cock went in and out of your twat a little while ago? Like that. In and out."

Amber struggled to follow his instructions, trying not to think about where the cock had just been. Trying to keep her lips over he teeth so she wouldn't bite him. "Move your tongue side to side as my cock slides over it," Jack ordered. And she tried to do that. "And move your tongue over the head as it slides out of your mouth. Guys lover the way a hot tongue feels against their piss-slit. And keep your friggin' eyes open! LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU SUCK MY DICK!"

Amber snapped open her eyes. She had squeezed them shut in shame when he told her to lick his piss-slit. Was there a worse word to use when she was trying to forget that he used his penis for peeing as well as violating her? In any case, she forced open her eyes and gazed up Jack's muscular body. As she saw him grinning sadistically down at her, she felt even more ashamed.

She was on her knees, sucking her own bodily fluids off the sex organ of the man who had just raped her. He wanted her to see him as he forced her to taste his fat cock. The only thing that kept her from completely breaking down and sobbing all over his dick was that she had so much to think about. So many instructions to follow.

"I want to see your face. And use your other hand to massage my balls. Gently, now, they're delicate." He laced his fingers through her dark curls, holding her head while wide green eyes stared up at him. He smiled down at her, the humiliated expression on her face sending a thrill through his cock.

"Oh, baby, yes! Faster, slut! I'm gonna cum soon," Jack moaned. Then he chuckled as her eyes got wider and he had to hold her head to keep her from pulling away. "Relax, whore. You're not going anywhere!" He was careful not to force her head back down on his cock, though.

Now the thing about Jack was, while he liked a blowjob as much as the next guy, loved it, he didn't like one thing. One of his first blowjobs had been with his girlfriend when they were both a mere 18—the same age and poor little Amber was. Anyway, Abby had tried to go down on him one night when they were both a bit drunk and that night had forever traumatized Jack. You see, dear Abby (he called her this), had a terrible gag reflex. As she sucked his dick, he urged her to go deeper, to swallow his cock. Well, dear, sweet Abby had tried. And poor, sweet dear, Abby had gagged. And thrown up on his dick.

Well from then on, Jack had had an aversion to having girls swallow his dick. Girls have never even been allowed to take more than a few inches into their mouths before he would stop them. Of course, the base of his member wasn't neglected. Plenty of licking and sucking took place when his cock wasn't in their mouths. One or two girls had even managed to give his cock small hickeys. That had been hot.

"Slide it most of way out of your mouth, till your lips are wrapped around the head. Now jerk me off with your hand and flick your tongue over my piss-slit." She was so hot with those pouty red lips wrapped tightly around his cock just past the corona. Her hand slid up and down his hot shaft and his balls throbbed in her other hand. He was gonna cum! And he told her so, just before she couldn't help but to notice as she could feel it on her tongue.

As the thick white cream touched her tongue Amber cringed. But she was surprised by the taste. She had expected the sex juices to be foul and nasty, but it wasn't. It actually didn't have a strong taste—a faint saltiness but it didn't taste that bad.

At the same time, it felt slimy and hot on her tongue. It felt disgusting, wrong, foul. She could feel it filling her mouth, warm, milky cum that drowned her tongue and flooded her mouth. There was so much of it. Her mouth was filling up!

With a weak cough she opened her mouth, releasing Jack's dick and spilling cum over her lips and down her chin. Jack was still cumming, his dick still throbbing in her grip. He was moaning deeply, but as he felt her lips leave his dick, he managed to open his eyes and saw the cum overflowing from her mouth.

"Oh you little cumslut," he moaned. "Jerk me off all over your slutty tits now, whore." He couldn't believe how much he was cumming. Dazed Amber aimed his spurting dick at her chest. "Yeah, get it on your tits, whore!"

Finally, Jack finihed shooting his load on Amber, who knelt at his feet, cum spattered across her tits, dripping over her bottom lip and down her chin. She moved a hand to wipe it away, but Jack stopped her. He grabbed her hand and said, "You don't want to wipe off perfectly good jizz, do you, slut? Lick your lips. Eat my cum, slut."

Cringing, Amber licked the cum from her lips, as Jack taunted her.

"You like cum, whore? Like the taste? Swallow it! Heh, you like it! You like to eat jizz, babe? Like that dirty shit, you foul little spooge-slut?"

Hot tears burned down Amber's red cheeks, stinging her face as his harsh words stung her ears. "Aww, don't cry Amber-doll. We ain't done yet. I still got one more hot hole left to fuck…"

To be concluded…

SeXine
SeXine
54 Followers