Amber's Dirty Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akireon
Akireon
122 Followers

She pranced back and forth across the table. She was clearly comfortable both semi-nude and speaking to strangers. I admired her confidence. I also admired the curves of her ass.

"Oh, and that choice? I almost forgot. That's just the first time. After that, you have to do what we draw." She pushed a hand into her panties, made a show of stroking herself.

"Okay," Mandy purred. "We'll call five numbers. The first two will be partners. If you're partnered with a gender you don't like, you can choose to opt out. The opt-out penalty is anal sex with this."

She lifted a giant dildo, as thick as her arm and nearly as long. Everyone groaned.

"If you opt-out, I strap it on and let you have it. Then you get your clothes back, and you can leave." She smirked. "Otherwise, guys, be warned, you might have to suck dick or take it up the ass. Girls, you might end up licking ass or pussy. Either gender can end up with a cream-pie in any hole. But remember, you can opt-out. When you get to twenty points, you get your clothes back and you can leave."

Mandy looked over everyone. "Alright, boys and girls, let's get naughty."

She walked over to a small laptop and pushed a key. "The first five numbers are, thirty-two, fourteen, eighteen, twenty-one, and forty-five."

I glanced down. I was forty-four. Brandi was forty-five. She squealed, then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the front. "Come on, I want you to see."

I went with her. I brushed past people on the way, and started to feel more relaxed with this whole thing.

Mandy whistled. "Okay, the choices are nipple-licking for kinky, anal sex for depraved. If you choose anal sex, your partner gets your ass until he or she cums, or if your partner's a girl, she can quit at three minutes. If she manages to get off before that, lucky her."

Everyone giggled.

"Okay, Brandi, you're with me. Thirty-two, are you going to lick fourteen's nipple, or let him do your ass?"

Thirty-two was a tall girl with heavy brown glasses. She was plain, in a lot of ways, like me, but for the ankh tattooed around her navel. Her partner, Fourteen, was a skinny, gangly guy with sideburns and short hair. Everyone cheered for the anal sex.

"I'm gonna lick his nipples, Mandy."

"All right, well, let's see it."

The girl leaned close to her partner and licked each of his nipples.

"Okay," Mandy said, "Eighteen, what do you want from Twenty-one?"

Eighteen was a short girl with pigtails, while Twenty-one was muscular black man.

"Anal," she whispered.

"Wow, right off the bat," Mandy chanted. "Buddy, it's your lucky night. Hop to it. And Brandi, baby?"

Brandi smirked at me. "Anal, girl. I want my points."

Moments later, Eighteen was on her knees in front of us, gradually taking Twenty-one's enormous erection into her ass. Likewise, after a dose of lubricant, Brandi was on her knees with Mandy crouching behind her, a smaller dildo than the opt-out toy strapped to her pelvis. She pushed into Brandi's hole and slowly ground against her until a timer went off. All the while, Brandi gave me killer, bedroom eyes. Of course, by then, Twenty-one had deposited his ejaculate in Eighteen's ass.

"Okay, guys and girls," Mandy said into the mic and pointing at Eighteen's dripping posterior, "Anyone can leave right now, clothes and all, by eating the spunk out of her ass."

I almost did it. I thought about licking Sara's ass, and eating Tom out of her. I had thought the cum from Jeff, at the time, and the realization that my girlfriend had fucked my boyfriend still burned.

"All right," Mandy called. "Who's going to clean up this brave girl?"

It was a hangup, I realized, something left over from my days of normal sexuality. I wasn't normal any more. I was becoming an exhibitionist, and I liked girls as much as boys. Maybe more.

Mandy met my eyes, grinned. "What about you, Forty-four? Easy out? One lick?"

Everyone looked at me. My face burned, but I moved forward. Brandi went with me, her hand low on my back, near my panties.

"Oh, my God," Mandy whispered into her speaker. "I think we have a taker. You're kinkier than I thought, Forty-four."

"I'll do it," I said, "but I don't want to quit now."

Mandy's brows rose. Brandi whistled low. "I think we've got a hungry one here."

I blushed more. Brandi ran her hand over my panties, cupped my ass. "Hungry, and brave. Lick her clean, then, dear girl."

Cheering started around me as I knelt behind Eighteen. She watched me over her shoulder with a twinkle in her eye. I touched her butt, put my hands on the sweet flesh of her hips, like natural handles meant to pull her back towards me. I dipped my mouth to her cleft, where pools of silver-gray goo puddled in the dip of her anus. More pearly semen dripped down over her genitals, like a sugary glaze on pastries of flesh. I stuck out my tongue so they could all see, and lowered it directly into Eighteen's rear. The cheers became exultant shouts. A hand on my ass slipped beneath the leg-band to feel more of my skin than was visible. Was it Brandi? By the time I had withdrew my tongue enough to start lapping at Twenty-one's cum, I had a finger at the back edge of my pussy.

I sucked the cum out of her, licked at her sphincter, delighted as she squeezed down on me. The finger at my posterior continued to roam beneath my panties, tracing back and forth between the edge of my pussy and the edge of my anus. I delved into Eighteen's rear, pushing past the sphincter with my tongue. Mandy whistled when I dipped down to clean up the gooey trails of cum that dripped across the other woman's pussy. I have to admit, the mixture of ass, pussy, and male cum combined with the public sex rush was almost intoxicating.

Or maybe it was that beer from earlier.

Mandy giggled. "Brandi, you dirty girl, playing with our heroine while she cleans Eighteen's ass."

So it was Brandi. I'm not sure if that excited me more, or the thought that it might have been a stranger. Brandi's fingers teased the opening of my wetness. I wondered how many of the participants behind me could see my pussy. The question made me tremble, made my cervix tighten.

"Okay," Mandy announced, satisfied that I had cleaned out Eighteen. "Moving on."

Brandi and I went back to the end of the line. I didn't pull my drawers up as I walked, and when I got to the end, I shoved them down and kicked them off. Brandi wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Girl, that was so hot. I could fuck you right here." She kissed at my lips, tonguing at the combination of spunk and pussy and ass.

The sex and playing and teasing continued. One guy had to chose between taking it up the behind by a black guy, or taking it from Mandy. He chose Mandy, to the booing, but the harsh crowd relaxed and began cheering him when he took more and more of that giant dildo. In the next pairing, two chicks in our row had to get one of them off by humping the others breasts. The one on top could fake it, but only after that three-minute mark.

In the next pairing, my number was called, with a broad-shoulder guy who looked like a wrestler but who was too short and too narrow otherwise to be a football jock.

"All right, fuckers," Mandy called. "This time, it's a panty-job."

We all kind of stared at each other. She grinned down at me. "Forty-four, I love you. Lay your partner down on the bench, there. You don't have panties, but he's still got his underwear. You have to hump his cock, through the underwear, until he cums." She turned to the other pairings, issuing orders and instructions. On the row farthest to my left, two Hispanic girls argued together in Spanish, until eventually they agreed to do each other. One was bottomless, like me, and the other had a bra and panties. It was decided that they would trade underwear, and the one wearing would receive, while the other would give.

"Well," Mandy finally announced, "It looks like our two BFF's over here might be getting a little closer tonight."

That brought a round of chuckles.

I straddled the guy with me. His number was sixty-one. He looked almost apologetic.

"Hey, I'll let that bitch do me if you don't want..." He looked away. "If you'd rather have a different partner."

Shy. Touching. But the considerate part turned me on. He didn't expect me to just jump him. I have to admit, it made me a little hornier. Not like Tom, who expected to get laid every time he touched me, every time he called. I hadn't minded too much, before, because he was good, but after Sara...After he and Sara...

I scooted back, so that I could see his briefs, and the sizable package therein. He was like Tom in that regard, well-endowed but not giant, just my kind. Well, for anyone not having a pussy, that is. He was semi-erect, but stiffened when I grabbed him through the briefs and pushed him upright. He grinned at me when I settled my groin down over the lump of his cock.

"Oh, Forty-four, that's perfect, girl." I glanced up at Mandy. I must have looked a succubus just then. She blew me a kiss.

And so the count began. It was a timer for the girls at the end, the Hispanic girls with their lovely complexions and their black hair. The one on top pulled her tank-top off, leaving herself completely naked while she thrust herself against her friend's pussy. The one on the bottom was watching me. I smiled at her, and it looked like she might have started to enjoy herself.

Sixty-one was definitely enjoying himself. I breathed lightly as I rode over him, and my lubricant smeared across the cotton of his briefs. He throbbed and groaned beneath me, and though I could tell he wanted nothing more than to shuck the drawers and fuck me, he resisted, letting me drive, letting me call the shots. I loved it as he laid there, languishing beneath my grinding.

"Touch me," I whispered to him, but I saw that he could not hear me over the noise. I leaned back, putting my weight on knees and toes, and pulled his hands up to my breasts. They're not big, not even handfuls, really, but he massaged me, squeezed me, toyed with my nipples, looking right up into my eyes without fear, and with a great deal of ardor, the kind of ardor that pushed the tip of his cock out of the top of the briefs. I glanced down when I felt him lunge, watched the tip ease out into view, so smooth and lovely after the raspy cotton. It was too much to resist easing my pussy forward until I was touching his tip with my clit.

"Hey," Brandi protested with a grin. "She's not doing the panty-job any more."

Mandy came over to us, looking down between us as I humped Sixty-one's erection. Only the tip was still out, and his drawers were not riding down.

"Did they move them down by hand?" Mandy asked.

Several of the bystanders told her that no, we had not used our hands, that it had just happened.

Mandy reached down, felt of my boob, sliding her hand beneath Sixty-one's. "Well, then it's all good." She leaned close, kissed my neck, my earlobe. "Wouldn't it be nice," she purred, "if before this is over, you can get that monster free and stuff it up your pussy?"

Her words buzzed in my ear, and suddenly it was so difficult to not cheat, pull his cock out of the white cotton, and do exactly that.

Mandy returned to the impromptu stage, commenting towards the other participants. My Hispanic voyeur friend and the end was now watching me, licking at her lips, and touching her friend's tits. She played with them almost absently, but when she looked up at her friend, she pulled her hand away, as if realizing what she had done. Her friend grabbed the hand, pulled it back to the softly jiggling flesh, and leaned down to kiss her. They shared lips and tongue for a minute, and when they broke for air, the one on the bottom was watching me again, her eyes drowned in lust. I was glad for her, because that was what I was feeling.

Sixty-one groaned, thrusting his hips up at me. I kept riding my pussy over him, moistening his underwear, catching on the waistband, then gliding over the tip of his cock. He stared up at me, his face getting redder, and I realized he was about to pop.

"I can't hold it, Baby," he grunted.

I didn't ask him to. I rode harder, rocking my pussy back and forth over the tip. He came with a strained groan, clutching my hips with powerful hands, thrusting his bound cock upwards against his underwear and the softness of my vagina. The first spurt shot upwards, across his tummy, stretching the way only cum flung by a cock can. I rocked forwards again, and the next volley splashed across my clitoris, and the third across the back of my pussy as I tried to buck him up inside me.

On the backstroke, I thought to myself, fuck it. I reached down, pushed his waistband down to his balls, pulled his cock up to meet me. It spurted again, dashing seed across my hand, my wrist. Another shot hit my pussy as I settled over him, this time pointing his spewing girth at my hole. I was so wet, and so was he, that I slid right down over his goo until my clit mashed against his pubic bone and the scratchy waistband caught me between asshole and pussy.

Sixty-one gasped, and several of the onlookers were cheering. Brandi tried to give me a hard time again, but Mandy would have none of it. I didn't care one way or the other, since that lovely cock was thrusting up inside me. I didn't even care about the cum leaking out, spilling across my insides as he finished. He wasn't done, though, and that's what was important to me as I humped higher and harder, giving him the full stroke of my pussy along his length, feeling the luxuriant slide of his meat against mine, deep inside, then out, then deep inside, then out. Each down-stroke I made sure to grind my clit against him. I wanted to cum too.

It didn't take long. I started when he hit his second, the frantic tightness of his eyes and lips, the erratic throbbing of his cock inside me, the gradual change of texture between his cock and my pussy as thick pulses of semen spilled out into me. I sat all the way down on him, rocked my hips forwards and back, digging my clit through his pubic hair until the tremors started. I shook. I groaned deep in my throat. My nipples ached as they wrinkled, as if by cold, and arcs of lighting flashed between them and my cervix, as if connected, as if I was an eager light-bulb finally finding its switch. I jerked my head back, letting my little titties bounce. I cried out, my voice cracking, husky.

Someone handed me a beer when I climbed off my new friend. I went to the door, ignored the clothes someone offered me, and staggered out to the back door, out into the yard. Suddenly, for the first time in a long, long time, I wanted to dance.

***

Brian was sitting across from me, waiting for my answer. I was flushed. The recollection of that night was more than I wanted to take at any given moment. I didn't hate myself. I was on the pill so I could fuck Tom whenever I wanted, so I wasn't worried about that, but I should have felt more than just the satisfaction. And I was satisfied. I liked that all those people had watched me cum on that guy's spurting dick. I liked that Mandy, Jean, and Brandi had been there, had watched me. They had been strangely subdued over the intervening days, quietly avoiding me in class, and certainly not giving me a hard time.

"Let me think about it," I said.

"You have my card. Take as long as you like. Our -- market -- isn't going anywhere."

"I'm going to the beach this weekend. I'll call you Monday."

I took a taxi back to the dorms. Sara was gone. There was a note on the bed, saying she had gone to see Jeff for a few days. I changed and jogged to the gym. The cute little thing I normally flirt with was gone that day, replaced by a bored black chick with pony-tails. I might have flirted with her too, but she ignored me, so I went for a swim.

When I got out of the water, I toweled mostly dry and went back to the locker-room. On my locker was a note, a piece of notebook paper with purple lines torn into a small size and folded over. Inside, in flamboyant pink ink, in decidedly feminine penmanship, were three words.

"I saw you."

Akireon
Akireon
122 Followers
12