Amber's Discovery

Story Info
Husband got her started; now she's not likely to stop.
2.3k words
4.07
105.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. THIS WORK CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL, INCLUDING EXPLICIT SEXUALITY. IF SUCH MATERIAL OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER.

Also, if you do not enjoy reading fiction about wives who have relations with other men, please read something else. You are not going to enjoy this story either.

All rights are reserved by the author. Requests for reprints, however, will be considered.

*

Let me say right up front: I'm not a slut!

When I think of a slut, I think of a woman who will go to bed with just about anybody.

Well, that's not me. I have to like a man to go to bed with him. There has to be some connection on a personal and social level. That's the best I can describe it. I don't know how else to say it.

Some men think that just because a married woman agrees to go out with them they're gonna get laid. That's made for some awkward moments for me. On the other hand, when the chemistry is there and especially when the guy doesn't take me for granted and doesn't assume that our date will end up in bed ... well, more often than not, that's exactly where we end up, which is fine with Todd.

Dating other men was my husband Todd's idea. Actually, that's not quite true. His idea originally was for me just to have sex with his boss. He said it would be great for his career and that he found the idea of another man lusting after me--and having me—a real turn-on. So, I did. I fucked Marvin Abbington, the head of marketing where Todd works.

I thought my husband might have some regrets about my fucking his boss, but no. Todd was thrilled with it! He got a huge promotion and, when I told him all the dirty details, he got so damn horny, he couldn't keep his hands off me for days. I had to tell him all about that night: where we ate, what we ate, the name of the hotel, what the room looked like, and, of course, all the sexy details—and I do mean all.

It was about a month after that little adventure that Todd surprised me with another proposition. It turns out there's another guy he wants me to go out with. This time there was no promotion involved, at least not directly.

"Honey, you'll like this guy. Trust me."

Who did he think he was? My pimp? He pleaded with me and reminded me of the excitement that had followed my encounter with his boss. It was true. Our sex--after my date with Marvin--was out of this world. Todd couldn't get enough me.

That's how I decided to see men on my own terms. Since Todd was cool with it, why not? I was never really a big fan of the one man one woman idea anyway. Don't get me wrong. I love Todd and swore to be faithful to him and all that, I would never cheat on him. But, like I said, since he was cool with sharing me as long as he got to hear all the juicy details of the deed, why not? Does that make me a slut? A lot of women may think so. Some men may think so, but most of them are hypocrites who'd lay with any attractive woman who came on to them.

At least I am picky. I never did see the man Todd wanted me to go out with. Also, last weekend, I picked up a young man by the name of Warren. Actually, he tried to pick me up, which was flattering, since I am about ten years older than him. I was having a drink at a place on the East Side with my friend Heather—I don't have the nerve to go drinking alone. Heather spotted him first.

"Don't look now, but there's a young stud across the way checking you out."

I was wearing a close-fitting dress that night. All the hard work I had been putting in at the gym was paying off and the results were obvious from the way my dress clung to my body, showing off my D-cups and my slender curves. Heather had told me earlier in the evening that I looked hot. And the way Warren was looking at me, he must have thought the same thing. We let him buy us the next round of drinks, which, of course, entitled him to a seat at our table. He was a college student, as it turned out, and pretty mature for someone that young. We chatted and drank until it was time to say good night, but not before he slipped me his phone number and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"He wants to fuck you," Heather said to me as we were driving home later that night.

"Yeah, I know."

"Well, are you going to see him again? Because if you're not, I will," Heather admitted, almost giggling.

"I want to talk to Todd about it, before I do anything," I told her.

Not surprisingly, Todd was all for the idea of me and Warren getting together.

I wasn't sure I could go through with it. After all, I hardly knew the boy—and then there was that age difference... But the more I thought about Warren's athletic six foot two frame, his sexy baritone voice and his handsome face, the hotter I got. I went to bed that night, fingering myself and pretending I was with Warren.

The next day I called him, but he was in class or something according to the recorded message. I told him who I was and asked him to call me when he had a minute.

It was nearly ten that night when the phone rang. Todd picked it up.

"Carlin? Yeah, hang on. I'll get her."

"It's for you, Baby."

I hadn't mentioned to Warren that I was married, although I was pretty sure he must have seen my wedding ring.

"My husband, why?" I said, acting like he had no reason to be concerned.

"Oh," was all he said.

When I asked him why he called, he was reluctant to say anything, at first. Finally, after some small talk about how his classes were going, he blurted out that he would like to see me sometime": "If you don't feel the same way about me, I understand. You being married ... and all."

I told him I liked him and looked over to Todd to see if he was listening. He was. Intently.

".. and I'd like to see you again, Warren."

I told him I'd call him soon and said goodbye.

"Do you want to see him again because he's good company, or because you want to fuck him?"

"Maybe both, honey."

I didn't call Warren back for days and every day that passed Todd would ask me "when are you going to call him, honey?" It bothered him that I wasn't getting back to Warren.

"He's going to think you're just yanking his chain, Baby/"

So, Warren was my first. I don't count fucking my husband's boss. That was a favor for Todd. Warren was for me! I met him for dinner in a short skirt and a silky, low cut blouse that showed off my tits to their fullest advantage. We lingered at the restaurant for a few drinks then took in a club he liked. It was dark and loud with wall-to-wall dancing. I felt overdressed and at least five years too old for the crowd, but Warren made it easy for me to relax. He cracked jokes and we just took in the sights for the longest while. Eventually, I asked him if he'd like to dance. He did. So we joined the writhing sea of humanity.

Eventually, the DJ must have run out of loud jumping stuff and the rhythm slowed way down to a crawl. I stayed on the dance floor with Warren and let him pull me close, resting my head on his shoulder. We "danced" in place—there was no room to do anything else.

Warren told me over and over how beautiful I was. I don't consider myself beautiful but I sure felt beautiful hearing him saying such nice things all night. He invited back to his apartment for a drink, explaining that his room mate was out of town for the weekend. I accepted. I also accepted the drink he made for me when we got there. But when he offered me another one, I turned him down.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?

He smiled, embarrassed.

"Warren, you don't have to get me drunk to get me to go to bed with you," I told him.

"Come over here and kiss me, "I told him, patting the cushion beside me on the sofa.

We kissed and petted on the sofa for a while, and I felt myself getting hotter and hotter and my pussy getting wet. Warren could tell he was getting to me and started unbuttoning my blouse."

Todd was practically salivating when I got home. He wanted to know everything. Down to the dirtiest little detail.

"What happened after he unbuttoned your blouse," he asked. "By the way, are you missing a button?"

I was. Warren started out being careful, but after the second button, when he got a good look at breasts tucked tightly into my lacy black bra, he lost patience and popped the next button. I heard it roll across the floor, but I never did find it.

"Honey, he was so sweet. We kissed and petted, and he slipped his hand inside my bra, and by that time my nipples were like little pebbles."

I began taking off my clothes in front of my husband as I recalled the hot details of my date with Warren for him.

"He found the zipper on my skirt ... this zipper, honey. And he unzipped me."

I wriggled free of my skirt and let it drop to the bedroom floor, and then stepped free of it.

"Was he excited? Seeing you like that? In just your bra and panties?"

"I guess. I wasn't looking at his pants, honey. Just his eyes."

"Did he take off your bra?"

"No. I did it. I just reached behind me--like this—and unhooked it."

"God, honey! I know his cock had to be hard when you showed him those tits!"

"I don't know how he hard he was just then, but I know he sure was hard when he fucked me!"

"Did you do it right there on the sofa?"

"No, honey. We fucked in his bedroom. I asked him to show me where he slept, and he did. So, I lay down on his bed and told him take his clothes off.

"I want your cock, Warren. I want it inside me, Baby," I told him.

"I never did take my panties off, honey. He got naked in about two seconds flat and was on top of me in a flash—his tongue in my mouth and his hard cock pressing into the crotch of my panties. I think he forgot that I was still wearing them. If I hadn't pulled them to one side, I think he would have ripped a hole right through them with that erection of his. It was BIG, honey! REAL big! And it felt SO GOOD...sliding into me."

"Did you let him come inside you?"

"I did. He seemed like a straight up guy. Not a player or anything, and definitely not a drug user. so I thought why not?"

"That had to be at least two hours ago, right?" Todd asked me.

"Yea, we got to his place around ten and I'd say we were there all of 15 minutes before we were in bed, fucking our brains out."

"But it's after one now," my husband reminded me, pulling me close to him as I crawled in bed."

"I Know. He didn't just fuck me once, honey. We fucked missionary the first time, and the second time he took me from behind ... and then we talked and had something to drink ... and then we started talking about sex.. and before I knew it, I was playing with his balls ... and he was getting hard again .. and his dick looked so delicious .... so I sucked him."

"Show me, Baby. Show me how you sucked Warren."

"I'll show you, Sweetheart, but you have to promise to fuck me if I do."

"I promise," he said.

And he kept his promise.

I saw Warren a couple more times. And after him, there was the produce manager at the local supermarket, Ted. He invited Todd and me to his place for a combo cook-out and pool party, but Todd couldn't make it, so I went without him. Everybody there got drunk as skunks. Ted couldn't take his eyes off me. He said he loved my bikini.

I thanked him for the complement but he was so cute, especially when he was tipsy, I couldn't resist flirting with him.

"Is it the bikini you like .. or what's in it?"

"Both," he said, the perfect diplomat.

We left the crowd on the patio and walked inside where we had another drink and toured the house. I let him feel me up as we walked but scolded him the whole time.

"I don't think your wife would approve of you rubbing your hand all over my ass, Ted."

"Whose going to tell her? You?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Not your pussy lips, I hope," he chimed back.

I offered to let him find out for himself when he showed me one of the upstairs spare bedrooms.

After Ted. there was Richard. Then Rob, and then .. was it Larry or Glen next? I don't remember, but I bet Todd does. He loved hearing about them all.