Amber's Enchantment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The device started draining mana from Amber's internal mana seed, just as it had before. Silene's spell did push Tyrene away from the shadow, but it also intertwined with Amber's unconscious spell, and the dimensional portal spell in the weapon. Amber had only meant to force the shadow she could see out of the room. She had no way of knowing that the shadows were all extensions of a single being. Her attempt to make a single shadow leave them alone was turned into a forceful push through dimensions of every shadow creature on the planet back to their home.

The spell merger had two additional affects. Because the movement spell was intended to push Tyrene, it did so, but it pushed him into the shadow's home dimension. So alien was that world that the slave ceased to exist as a separate entity. The other affect was the result of the weapon being entangled with Amber. As it returned to its home dimension, it took the mana from Amber's body with it, leaving Amber as black a mana void as the wine the shadows sold to Melen Lustran. She collapsed to the ground, her skin pale as death and her eyes sightlessly open. As Silene started in horror, the only mana she could see on Amber was the mana of her collar, pulsing with healing magic, apparently trying to figure out how to bring back the slave it was on.

To be continued...