Amber's Enslavement Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mistress, yes, that's right. That's what they taught me. Can you train me that way?"

"Yes, so long as we don't have to train many slaves with live training. The boys wouldn't be able to keep up with it otherwise. As it is, we'll have to borrow males from other trainers. I'm sure they'll sacrifice themselves to help you train," she added with a sly grin. "Come on; let's see if this will work. I have a new trick to show you for oral."

Amber hurried after her Mistress, hopeful that her training would once again be able to progress normally. They didn't make it as far as their training room before Garth found them and sent Amber to Inclon's office. While not as fearful about her fate, Amber still entered the suite of rooms with some trepidation.

Justilia saw her worry and tried to reassure her. "Amber, Master Inclon isn't going to punish you. He wants to hear what you remember and try to understand whyyou, of all the recent captures, overcame the potion. Just be honest and answer all his questions as best you can."

"I know, and I will. I'm just nervous. He seems so terribly important."

"I don't know about the terribly part, but heisimportant. Go on, he's waiting for you. Remember to kneel when you reach him."

"And ask how I may please him."

"Very good. You're going to be an excellent slave, Amber."

Inclon started by asking Amber what she remembered of her past. She told him the same things she told Bressala and Marlena; though he asked far more questions, especially of the training methods used in the brothel. Like the two trainers, he was appalled at the harsh and careless methods used; and the valueless status slaves had in Ravenshore. He could also see how such methods, when applied to someone as innocent as Amber had been, would leave lasting mental scars. Such scars would definitely interfere with her training. Inclon suspected that they would do so even if she hadn't recovered her memories.

"Amber, Ravenshore isnotwhat slavery is about on Destran; do you understand that?"

"Oh yes, Master. I realized that from the moment I could remember. Everyone here believes I'm worth something. Mistress is kind when she trains me. I've been punished, but it's not the same as it was there. I was even asked if I wanted to be a slave."

"Why did you say yes?"

"Master, I wanted out of there. I'd do anything to escape the brothel. They let someone beat me to a bloody pulp. While I didn't know that I'd be losing my memories, that wouldn't have stopped me. Did every slave get asked if they were willing to be a slave?"

"Yes. Amber, we used to have unwilling slaves, but the death rate from collaring was high, almost 50 percent. That was hundreds of years ago. When mind magic was first developed, we hired mages to probe the minds of the surviving slaves to try to find out what made them survivors. What we discovered shocked us. Nearly 90 percent of the collaring survivors had a desire to be controlled. The mage called them natural submissives. Further investigations revealed that every one of those who died weren't that way. House Grantlo decided that willing slaves that always survived was a better way to go. It didn't take more than a decade or so to demonstrate that these willing slaves made better slaves; easier to train."

"If we're all willing, why take our memories away, Master?"

"It turns out that even those who are natural submissives have doubts. When self-identified submissives were collared, some still died as their doubts betrayed them. A few weren't really submissive and had fooled themselves. Those are the ones that still die today. For the rest, it turned out that their memories of their pasts fed the doubts in their minds. The potion takes those memories away and saves them."

"Master, may I ask another question?"

Inclon raised an eyebrow. That she asked to ask meant she was afraid her question was forbidden or impertinent. "Of course."

"Does the potion do anything else to me?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Master, ever since I've been here, my body reacts too strongly to sex. I feel pleasure stronger and get wetter than I used to. My orgasms are stronger than I remember too."

Inclon thought that was interesting observation. It seems that the secondary effects of the potion were enhanced rather than diminished. It never occurred to him to try to lie to her. "Yes, there're ingredients in the potion to enhance one's enjoyment of sex. It's not supposed to have as strong of effects as you describe. It looks like the same thing that made the memory suppression weaker made the pleasure enhancing effects stronger."

"Is that dangerous, Master?"

"I don't think so. It just means you'll want sex even more than a typical slave."

"Yes, Master. That's not a bad thing, is it?"

"No, not at all," Inclon chuckled. "You should get back to your training. Bressala should be able to find a way around your blocks, now that she knows what she's dealing with."

"She already has, Master. I'm to start live training."

"Ah, the boys will like that."

"They will if I have anything to do with it, Master."

"That's the right attitude. Train well, Amber."

"Thank you, Master.

Inclon watched the young slave scamper off, seemingly happy with her lot in life, in spite of her memories. Once she was gone, he frowned as he thought of her future. While Inclon hadn't lied about anything he'd told Amber, he hadn't told her everything. There was another reason why use of the memory potion was adopted. When they had their memories, even slaves who willingly chose slavery, were less happy with their lives and were harder to train. The knowledge of what it was like to be free, to make your own choices about your life haunted those who chose this life. Amber may well experience periods of depression; or at least sadness for what she'd lost. He hoped that it wouldn't get so bad that the collar would put her to sleep before her time.

*****

Heversham Ranslan looked over the scrolls that Brotin had given him. The wily scribe had not only copied the scrolls for Inclon, but had compiled an analysis of the results. It seemed the mana levels in many of the reagents used in alchemy varied over time. Even more surprising was that the cycle seemed to coincide with the orbit of Fron, the second sun; the same sun that was the source of the Burning times. It was clear why the Wizard's guild required the alchemy guide to be recycled every 50 years. With the guild the only possessors of the knowledge of the changes, their potions would always be superior in quality; just the right strength without being too strong or weak. If this got out, the Wizards would have a serious public relations problem. The question had to be asked, "What else had they been lying about?"

He looked up at the roof of the tunnel the clan was traveling through. With the Burning times well under way, all travel between enclaves had to pass through the tunnel system; at least that's what the wizards claimed. Was the burning time dangerous? That much Heversham knew was true. He'd seen the result of someone venturing out into the sky fires. It hadn't been a pretty sight. Yet, it was the claims of the wizards that no magic could protect from the fires. What if a potion could be made that protected from the sky fires completely? It took magic to maintain the safety of the tunnels; magic that the governments of Destran paid heavily for.

The clan was en route to the clan moot. Every Burning time, the moot decided how to divide the subterranean trade lines. The tunnel system didn't allow for much in the way of competition. Clan Leader Ranslan hadn't decided whether to bring this issue up to the moot. If he did, it could change the face of Destran society forever.

*****

It took Bressala all of five minutes to know that live training was going to work for Amber. The slave in training was sucking on Thebes' cock, employing the new technique with nary a flinch or whimper. In fact, Amber's enthusiasm was reminiscent of her early training days. Thebes was struggling to hold himself steady against the combination of caresses to his balls and the light teeth action to the head of his cock. Intense bursts of pleasure jolted his body each time Amber dragged her teeth across the tip of his prick.

"Okay, now add the humming."

When a moaning hum purred from Amber's throat, Thebes cried out and came, several spurts of cum pouring into Amber's mouth where they were quickly savored and swallowed. Amber lavished a couple of more minutes on Thebes' cock until she was sure she'd cleaned it and extracted all the cum she could from it. She looked up at her trainer, smiling at her success with the new technique.

"Very good, Amber. I think we've gotten over the hump with your training."

"I think you're right Mistress. I have a lot more to learn, don't I, Mistress?"

"Yes, quite a bit more. I plan on starting you on orgasm control soon."

"Orgasm control, Mistress?"

"Learning to control when you cum and don't cum. A slave should be able to hold their own pleasure in until their Master gives them permission, and they should be able to cum on command."

"Mistress, how can someone cum on command? What if they're not ready to cum?"

"Amber, order me to cum for you."

"Mistress?" At Bressala's stern look, Amber imitated her trainer's command voice, "Mistress, cum for me!"

To Amber's shock, Bressala stiffened and shook, her pussy leaking fluids to run down her legs. A moan escaped her lips and Bressala's body flushed with sexual excitement. A minute passed before Bressala opened her eyes and smiled at Amber. "Thank you, Amber. You too can do this, with the proper training. I think you're ready to start helping Yolanda and Thebes with their orgasm control training. I want you to pleasure Yolanda orally until she cums. She'll be trying not to, so make sure you're in a comfortable position. If she orgasms in under an hour, I'll spank you and then have Thebes fuck you to at least two orgasms. If she lasts the hour, I'll spank you and restrain you from pleasing yourself."

"Mistress, that's wicked. Do I have a chance?"

"Of course. She'll be playing for similar stakes as well. Now get started."

Amber looked over at her sister slave and licked her lips. Amber had long since accustomed herself to the fact that she was aroused by pain. The promise of a spanking and then a sound fucking had her excited. Yolanda spread her legs, bending at the knees and spreading them to the side. Amber lay down between Yolanda's legs and brought her mouth to the wet pussy in front of her.

She heard the timing stone being tapped and started to lick. Long months of training were brought to bear and soon Yolanda was moaning softly under Amber's now expert attention. She started by licking at the outer cunt lips, encouraging them to spread open while leaving a sheen of moisture to replace the wetness she had removed. Once the inner lips were exposed, Amber lavished attention on them. Near constant strokes of her tongue were interspaced with her drawing them into her mouth and tugging with her own lips at them (Amber knew this was a favorite type of attention for Yolanda). Every time Amber's mouth sucked on those pussy lips, Yolanda gasped and her hips raised off the mat slightly.

By now, Amber's face was covered in the plentiful juices that Yolanda was producing. Deciding the time was right, Amber moved in closer and probed Yolanda's cunt with her tongue. Yolanda was open and ready, her pussy sucking Amber's tongue in. Amber could feel the tension in Yolanda's muscles as she worked to keep her orgasm at bay. Amber pressed herself against those muscles, making the tension work for her. Each time Amber pressed her tongue against the taut muscles in Yolanda's pussy, the more experienced slave would groan and pant, arching her back a little to fight down the waves of pleasure Amber was inducing.

Amber had no idea how long she'd been licking at Yolanda's sex when she made her move on the gasping woman's clit. When Amber swiped her tongue across the erect bundle of nerves, Yolanda screamed, tensing her entire body with back bowed. In no time, Yolanda's pussy ached from trying to keep rigid against the wave of ecstatic sensations radiating from her clit. Amber was unrelenting. Taking the clit between her lips, she fluttered her tongue across the head and Yolanda lost it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body collapsed against the pallet to shudder in orgasm. Amber kept up her ministrations, drawing Yolanda's climax out as long as possible.

When Amber looked up, she saw the timing stone was nearly all red. In fact, it flashed red only a few seconds later. He face glistened in Yolanda's fluids and her tongue licked at what she could reach. Thebes helped Yolanda sit up. The panting slave hugged Amber and licked at her own wetness covering Amber. In spite of losing the little contest, Yolanda was happy that Amber had come along so well in her training in pleasing women.

"Yolanda, you were so close."

"I know, Mistress. It's that clit flutter that gets me every time. Did I last longer this time?"

"Yes, not more than a minute left on the stone. Thebes, would you fetch the number 2 paddle?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Thebes ran off while Bressala turned back to the two trainees. "Yolanda, I'm going to couple your penalty with some more bondage training. Turn around please."

Yolanda did and Bressala bound her arms behind her back, pulling them to the small of her back and tying the strap to the back of her collar. Thebes returned with the paddle and handed it to the trainer. With one hand supporting Yolanda on her belly, Bressala gave the slave ten strong swats, leaving it bright crimson. Amber couldn't tell if the glistening pussy juice on Yolanda's cunt was new or left over. From the moans, she assumed it was new.

"Your turn, Amber. Lean against the wall."

Amber had done this before and leaned against the wall, her hands at shoulder level. She trembled slightly in a combination of anticipation and nervousness. The promise of being well and truly fucked afterward helped ease the latter. When the swats started, tears flowed from her eyes. Amber was easily brought to tears from the pain. She had also come to be, over the months of training, much more aware of her state of arousal. Her desire started to climb from the first blow. This time, however, something was different.

Normally, Amber's arousal from pain crested far short of climax. This time, she soon passed the level she was used to hovering at and kept climbing. When Bressala stopped at 20 blows, Amber cried out, "No, Mistress, don't stop. I'm so close. Please, more."

Bressala saw Amber's trembling body and realized that something special was happening. She started slapping Amber with the paddle some more and mouthed, "Number three," to Thebes. The slave ran for the harsher paddle and held it out to his trainer. Bressala tossed the first paddle to the side and grabbed the new one in a single fluid motion. With barely a break in the pain, the studded side of the new paddle came down and Amber arched her back, crying out in pain and pleasure. Amber's pussy quivered with each blow. Her clit seemed to absorb the rebounding impact of the paddle for its own and throbbed in ecstasy. Twenty blows later, Amber's screams changed to those of climaxing and her body shook as her orgasm caused her to sink to the ground. Thebes caught her and gently powered her to the pallet.

The three slaves smiled widely as they watch Amber accomplish something that hadn't been done for over ten years; spontaneous pleasure/pain symbiosis. Thebes brushed the hair from Amber's face as she came out of her orgasm. Amber looked up with a face filled with awe and surprise.

"Wow! That was so..."

"...fantastic?" Bressala completed. "Amber, this is so wonderful. You've achieved symbiosis without training. Very few can do that."

"Mistress, I had no idea. It hurt so much, but it felt good too. Did you know it was going to...?"

"No, I was as surprised as you were. If I'd known, I wouldn't have stopped. Amber," Bressala asked softly, "how do you feel right now?"

Amber thought a moment. "I feel like I'm at home; the place I belong. Is that what every slave feels like?"

"Yes, that's exactly what we feel like," Yolanda answered while Thebes nodded vigorously.

"Welcome home, Amber."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm so glad I'm here."

Amber was truly glad. While her memories told her she agreed to slavery on Destran to escape the hell that was Ravenshore, her heart told her that she would've no matter what her circumstances had been. Here, in house Grantlo, Amber had purpose and respect. While she accepted the label of a slave, she knew that in reality, there was no one freer than she was at this moment.

The End

Thank you all for reading my story and for the patience you've shown in waiting for this chapter. This quarter at school has been extremely busy. Please let me know what you think of the story. Thanks also to Dani for her wonderful proofreading. And yes, there will be more stories from the world of Destran and Amber's new life.

12