Amber's First Time

Story Info
Amber lusts for her Daddy.
2.5k words
133.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not the first time they had met. It was, however, the first time meeting that Amber knew she was to be taken. She had fantasized how it would happen may times in the weeks after their first contact. The butterflies in her stomach had grown until they now threatened to take wing, to carry her up and away, far from the place they had chosen as their rendezvous. She tried to draw a deep breath into her lungs but to no avail. Her palms were damp but there were other places on her body that were damp as well.

She could feel her own juices near the boiling point between her legs. Daddy had told her not to wear any panties when they were to meet. Had commanded it. Now as she drove across town she wished she had at least brought something to dry herself with. She remembered their last conversation. How much he seemed to be exactly what she was looking for. And he too had seemed so pleased with her, with what she wanted to give, with how much she wanted to please. Now as she drove thinking of him and the command to wear a dress, no panties or bra, she shuddered. Involuntarily she felt the contractions between her legs before she knew what was happening. "Oh my God." She said aloud. "If this is what he does to me just thinking about him, what is going to happen when he touches me."

Amber wondered what would happen once they were alone together. Yes she had talked to him, gotten to know him as well as any of the others she had offered her submission to. But he had refused to disclose his kinks; he had been perfectly up front with the fact that he was kinky, but none of the details. Unlike the others she had met, whom were always more than willing to tell her exactly what they would do once they had her naked. Daddy had been unwilling to even give her a glimpse. Now she wondered if going to him was the right thing for her to do. The nagging doubts were always there. It didn't help that he was so secretive. What it did though was to make it that much more exciting, he was still a mystery to her and the more she thought of him the more she believed he would always remain so. Now she could feel her wetness on the seat beneath her. Daddy had said that he wanted her wet when she arrived. She laughed aloud at that; she couldn't keep herself from being wet if her life depended on it.

She almost turned around. Her mind kept screaming at her, what was she doing? What was this hold on her that he had obtained so quickly? Why did she feel drawn to him as if she had no say in the matter? He had promised that before they became involved sexually he would know all her limits. But they had not had that discussion. Now she worried that like the others he was just using her, telling her what she wanted to hear. But another part of her knew differently, deep inside her. It wasn't in her mind that was racing with a million thoughts a second. It wasn't in her heart, which was beating as fast as she could ever remember. It was deeper still, down in the core of her being. Her soul, and that is why she didn't turn the car around. It was the only reason she didn't run as fast as she could in the opposite direction.

She pulled into the parking lot and saw him standing by his truck. His back was to her, his hand in the open window petting his other pet. She gasped aloud as her body reacted to the sight of him. Once again it reacted with no volition on her part. Once again she felt the wetness creep down her legs. She sifted in the seat and could feel the slickness that had accumulated there. Once again she fought for her breath. She made every attempt to quiet the beating of her heart that sounded to her ears as a runaway freight train.

When he turned and their eyes met, his smile opened up the floodgates. She had to lean back and close her eyes. Let her body have its release. Her body shook, her chest heaving. She knew he was watching her, yet this only heightened the orgasm that had been building all the way here. Amber opened her eyes, he was still smiling and he knew. She could feel it in the way he looked at her, in his smile and especially in his eyes. She rolled down the window because she could not trust her legs to support her. He walked over and bent down so that his face was even with hers. "How's my girl?" He asked. She wasn't even sure she could answer but she croaked. "Good Daddy." Then added in barely above a whisper. "Nervous, but good."

She couldn't remember how she got from her car to his van. In fact when she looked out the window and saw the sign for the exit to Las Vegas she couldn't believe that she had been in a daze for that long. She looked over and watched him as he drove. She could see the kindness in his face, feel the warmth that emanated from him and knew that she had made the right choice. The doubts were still there, but they were subsiding as a calm overtook her. He reached over without looking and took her hand. She was Daddy's little girl now and she knew she would give him anything that he wanted.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes baby."

"Thank you." She wanted to say so much more, but the words wouldn't come. She wanted to tell him that he could have anything he wanted. That he could take her anytime he chose to. That there was nothing that she wouldn't do just to be at his side.

"For what babydoll?"

"For being you, for wanting me, for everything." She gushed, she heard her own words and knew how pathetic they sounded but she could offer no more. In her frustrations she burst into tears. Her Daddy squeezed her hand and let it go. She felt anguish and a void reopened that she hadn't even known existed in her. The tears fell down her cheeks onto her lap. But he just pulled to the side of the road and stopped. She wanted to tell him that she was sorry, thinking that he was about to scold her. But he put the truck in park and turned towards her. He took both her hands in his and pulled her to him. He kissed a tear away so lightly that she thought she might have imagined it. Then she felt his tongue licking at them. She felt his lips on her forehead kissing her so gently. On her eyelids, her cheeks, her nose and finally on her lips.

"Do you want to turn back?" He asked.

"No! God no, I'm sorry Daddy. I'm sorry..." he hushed her with his lips, his tongue parting hers. She could taste her tears as they ran salty sweet down her face. She could feel his hunger for her, as the kisses became more insistent. Her tongue matching his in a dance that only true lovers participated in. Then he broke away and she once again felt the yearning of his touch.

"We'll never get there if we just sit at the side of the road." He turned back in the driver's seat putting the van in gear and pulling out once again into the flow of traffic. It seemed like hours when they finally arrived at his house, though she knew that it couldn't have been much more than an hour. They had made small talk on the way, but the yearning in her for his touch grew stronger with each passing mile.

He opened the passenger door for her and took her hand; she liked the possessiveness of his grip. Together they walked hand in hand toward the front door. He had his keys in his free hand and opened it without letting her hand go. Reached inside and flipped on a light. He guided her inside to a love seat that sat directly in front of a fireplace and had her sit. She watched his back as he built the fire. She was finally here and no matter what happened now she was overjoyed in that fact. Her eyes went down to his butt, which looked so good in his jeans. She could see the muscles of his back straining at the fabric of his shirt and once again without warning she felt her heat rise. Once again she felt the dampness become so much more.

Once he had a fire built, he lit some candles and turned off the lights. He walked over to a small cd player and turned on some light background music. He went over to a counter across the room and returned with a few pages and a pen. He sat down on the floor in front of Amber putting his hands on her knees and spreading her legs. He looked up at her and she knew he could smell her heat, she could smell herself how could he not? He smiled up at her and asked. "You okay sweetheart?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Were you a good girl for Daddy?"

"What do you mean Daddy?"

"Do you have panties on?" At his words she felt a tingle of warmth that started between her legs and shot throughout her body.

"Yes... I mean NO. I have no panties on, just as you requested Daddy."

"You don't mind if Daddy checks for himself, do you?" His hands slid up Amber's legs as she shook her head because once again she was at a loss for words. His eyes never left hers as his fingers caressed her thighs. Higher up they moved and she felt as if she might faint. His hands stopped just inches from her pouting lips, she could feel them pulsing and throbbing to the beat of her heart. "Nice and wet too, just like Daddy likes his little girl." He commented as he removed his hands from her legs and lifted her skirt so that he could see if she was indeed bare as he had instructed. "Good girl..." Daddy cooed. "Not only without panties but so wet, such a good girl. You don't mind if I leave your skirt up? You have such a pretty pussy."

"Not at all Daddy, it is your pussy." She knew that he was pleased at her response even though he did not acknowledge it with words. And it was his pussy, as was everything else she had to offer him, she had already made that decision. He picked up the pages from the floor and explained to her that he must know what her limits were. He told her that there were no wrong answers, that this was to determine how her Daddy could best please her. As he read off different activities from the list, his eyes would go to hers waiting for the response. After each, before he would mark her answer down, they would move down her body, taking in the sight of her boiling pussy. He would smile as he saw her juices seeping between her wet lips. Every once in a while he would comment on how good a girl she was. Tell her how much he enjoyed seeing her excitement.

And Amber was excited, far more than she had ever been before. She reveled in his open gaze, the hunger she saw in his eyes. When he had finished the list he looked back into her eyes. "Are you ready to give me your body?"

"Yes Daddy."

"For anything I want?"

"Yes Daddy!" She added with more emphasis. "Anything!" He smiled at her and got to his knees. His hands snaked their way under her legs and he pulled her towards him. His tongue found traced up her lips, tasting her for the first time. He moved up to her clitoris, sucking it into his mouth. She moaned aloud as her body once again took over, once again seeking its own release. Once again she felt the shortness of breath as her body starting trembling. As her body began to shake with the orgasm she felt his tongue, gently caressing her hard bud of pleasure. "Ohhhh Daddy, I'm cumming. Oh gawd, that feels so good." She panted. She could feel her juices running between her legs and over her tight little backdoor. His tongue continuing to play with her clit, his lips sucking it in and out of his mouth. She felt a finger caressing her asshole. Teasing it, sliding just the tip inside and then removing it. She could feel her own juices lubricating it, making it slide in so easily. She gasped aloud as he drove it deep into her. At the same time his tongue moved back between her lips and started hungrily drinking from her well. Probing inside of her as his other hand went back to her clit. Stroking it, pinching it softly and pulling on it.

"Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy!" She screamed as her orgasm continued to build. Never before had she experienced one such as this. She gave up trying to count them as they continued to come in waves. Her body now arched up to his mouth. Trying to force him deeper inside of her. His finger continuing to thrust in and out of her forbidden door. His expert fingers continuing to tease at her clit. When he finally pulled away and looked up at her. She was fighting to catch her breath. Trying so hard to keep focus on the face of her Daddy, but she failed to keep that focus.

When she awoke she didn't know where she was; she tried to remember what had happened. She couldn't open her eyes and began to panic. Amber tried to shift her position but realized this was useless. The cuffs only bit into her flesh as she squirmed, trying to figure out what was going on. Then she remembered her Daddy. The way he had made her feel, the orgasm that seemed like just a dream. She thought back on the way he had been so gently and she stopped her fighting at his bonds. If this is what Daddy wants than I do as well, she said to herself. A peace enveloped her like she had never had before. She knew she had been found.

"That's a good girl." He whispered in her ear. She could feel his weight as he climbed atop her. She smiled as he slid inside of her. Claiming what was his.

That was the first time that Daddy took his little girl, but it wouldn't be the last. Let me know if you want to hear more about us. This is not an incestuous story but one of love from Father and daughter, Dominant and submissive, Master and slave.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories