Amber's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers

Amber yelped and covered up again. She then blushed, realizing her yelp wasn't so much of surprise as it was of a quick moan. The girls all giggled. "See, you're aroused. You like this!"

"I do not!" Amber retorted. She was having a tough time understanding it all, and she didn't really want to admit to something as naughty as enjoying her exposure, even if it might be true.

"Really, are you sure? Isn't your breathing getting deep right now? Aren't your nipples becoming sensitive? I bet even though you're embarrassed, with us all seeing you like this, you're feeling warmer and warmer. You want to curl up in your bed back at home and think dirty thoughts!"

Amber's face was at full blush again. She felt incredibly on the spot, and with her total nudity, that really made her feel exposed. All seven girls were hearing all these things said about her, and worst yet, she wasn't sure what of it she could deny and what she would have to admit to.

"I mean, I know you aren't sure, and maybe I'm exaggerating some, but if you really want to know, how about you drop your arms and let us see your boobs. Spread your legs, and let us see your lips. If you feel you're getting aroused in the big mix of emotions, maybe you do like this stuff?" The leader offered. "Either way, I give you your teddy back, and you can leave, you don't even have to say another word to us."

---------------------------------------

Amber's Initiation By Jappio

Part 7

Amber could leave right then. She could finally get back to her challenges...

Amber stood and thought about it. It was true; she had been lost and confused all day when it came to her emotions. If before all the games, Amber was told about all the embarrassing things she'd be made to do, she would have thought they were the worst things ever. Instead though, Amber hadn't felt like the day was the worse she'd ever had.

Amber could expose her body quickly. Let the girls around see her intimately, but have it be done and then leave, and know once and for all.

Amber wanted clues on to why she had all these weird feelings and maybe a test like exposing herself like that would work. Really embrace exposure for a few seconds.

Amber was once again locked into her decision, and began to actually lower her arms to the side. All the girls grew quiet as they watched on as Amber began to even part her legs. She shifted her feet till her legs grew wider, and she could feel air run between her legs. After finally placing her feet about 2 feet apart, she stopped and just decided to let herself feel and experience the moment.

Amber was hoping in a moment she'd realize it all finally. She'd know if she got a kick out of showing off, or if she was embarrassed. Sadly for her, she couldn't tell. Even with her legs open, and her bare lips now out in the open for seven pairs of eyes, Amber couldn't tell.

Amber was definitely embarrassed. Her pussy lips were supposed to be hidden, never just shown off. They were very private, and something that she would prefer to keep hidden usually. She felt very naked, and wanted to put some clothing on.

Amber at the same time also felt the tingling increase. Her nipples ached and wanted to be touched. She could feel a heat building between her legs. She rarely felt this, even when alone and masturbating, her arousal only got to certain levels. At that moment though, she was starting to realize that she really did want to do something about it, but of course that was out of the question.

Amber felt like she was two people. She wanted to cover up and hide, but part of her wanted to take it farther, to really understand and know what was going on. She wanted a lot of things, and that was maybe what caused her to finally back down. Amber closed her legs, and draped an arm back in front of her breast. Her modesty was growing strong, she didn't know what she wanted.

The leader didn't say a word, she only handed Amber the teddy back, and Amber put it right back on. Amber walked towards the door, and for a moment stopped to think. She didn't come to a conclusion, but she had learned a lot none the less. She wasn't obligated to say anything, but she didn't stop herself from saying, "thank you." As she opened the door, all the girls were waving goodbye as she left, none stopping her or going to follow her.

Amber closed the door once outside. She looked up towards the road. Even though she was past the hardest part, she still had to walk back around the fence. Her sandals and teddy didn't hide her body well at all, and she wasn't anywhere close to being comfortable with showing her body off.

Amber brought an arm up to her breast and a hand between her legs to hold the teddy down, and began to dash out towards the road while the coast was clear. Amber could feel how warm her body was under her touch. The way her nipples were very hard and sensitive, and the way she wanted to squirm with her hand firmly between her legs.

Amber knew at this point that this embarrassment stuff could turn her on. Yet even knowing that, Amber still wanted to get back inside before someone caught her nearly naked. Was it legal reasons she didn't want to get caught? Maybe she didn't want anybody thinking she was weird? Maybe her body just reacted in a weird way?

Amber made it to the end of the fence, and could see down the street both ways. The coast was still clear, so Amber dashed around to the yard of the sorority house and made her way to the front door. She knew her bare butt was constantly being exposed as the back of the teddy bounced around, but Amber cared more about getting inside.

Amber was able to walk right inside, but was greeted by three girls, all smiling expectantly at her. Lindsey was there; the sorority head; and another sorority sister, one of the ones who'd been in the game secretly.

Amber tightened the grip she had on her body as she let the door close behind her. She was surprised they were all waiting for her.

Suddenly the sorority head held up 3 envelopes, 2 blue and a green. Amber knew exactly why they were waiting, it was because they want to see her do her next task. She was able to see past them towards the living room, and actually saw two of the other girls who had been wearing almost nothing, now wearing the clothes they had before. Some girls must have already finished their tasks.

"I think you know what's next," Lindsey said. The three girls waited for Amber to pick an envelope. Amber wasn't sure about this. She'd just got done doing one of the hardest things she's ever had to do. As much as she wanted to know more about this exposure kink, she also was having doubts about diving right back in.

Amber hadn't taken a blue envelope yet. The red envelopes she's had were fairly difficult. The green one was tough, but nowhere near the level of the red. Amber wanted to get tough out of the way, but figured she'd at least take a not too bad green one as a form of break.

Without a word, Amber snatched the green envelope, and opened it up. All three girls were delighted to see Amber's stoic face turn to one of horror. Amber herself couldn't believe what she was reading.

"Go to the cafe with a few of the sisters. You are to wear the outfit you had won. You are to sit at a table and enjoy at least one drink with everyone," is what it read. Amber was sure it was a trick. There is no way they could expect that. Walking around naked in the house was one thing. Being made to sneak across the yard nearly naked was another. Even sneaking through part of town with nothing sounded like it wouldn't be as bad. To actually go to a business though, dressed in nothing but a see-through teddy! Amber was sure that in the very least they didn't plan on some of the girls being practically naked if they got this one.

"Guys, I can't do this, I'd get arrested!" Amber said. She handed the letter to the girls, who all were very giddy once they read the note.

"Why not, I think you look wonderful in that!" Lindsey teased. The other two agreed.

"Who would want to lock you up anyways?" the head joked.

"This isn't funny guys! I'm pretty much... naked... and I can't just go around in public like this. They'd kick us out and call the cops for sure!" Amber reasoned.

"Well that could be true, that is if I didn't arrange for this to some respect. A few days ago we made sure that they'd be ready for undressed cuties. Not advertising it, but make sure they keep the kids out and such." The head seemed sure of this fact, but Amber wasn't so sure.

"Besides, it's a college town; people are use to streakers every now and again," Lindsey pointed out.

Amber couldn't believe they'd plan this much out. To test the girls, they actually planned to have one of them go and have a drink at a cafe in the middle of the day, possibly wearing nothing at all!

Amber reread the note several times. She wanted it to change; she wished it could be almost anything else. Being tied, stripped, or spanked all sounded like better options if it kept her from waltzing into town with only that teddy on.

Amber then noticed something, "Wait, it says the outfit I won?" Amber asked. The three nodded their heads in agreement. "Then for this, I get my panties back, right?"

The three thought about it. "The other challenge said you lose those though," Lindsey argued.

"Yes, but it didn't say forever either. This though says the one I won, and I won those panties too!"

The three thought. Then without any warning, "Ok, you're right. It's a deal, here, you take the panties back," Lindsey said as she fished the panties from her pocket and handed them to Amber, "and then we can go."

Amber was shocked that she got the panties back, but then realized she may have made a mistake. Rather than objecting to going, she just objected about the rules. She was now expected more than before to go through with this! Amber may get her lower half covered, but when you have nothing but lingerie on, it's still tough to just up and go to a cafe!

She didn't want to do it; she didn't think she did at least. Yet Amber couldn't back down either. She wasn't objecting really, and if it had been arranged, she didn't have to worry about getting in trouble. "Surely this is the toughest one I could possibly get, right? Just get it over with and it's all downhill!" she thought to herself.

Amber slipped the panties on, being careful to not show too much. With them back in place, Amber was able to use a hand on each breast, to hide her hard nipples mostly, and was lead back out the door.

Amber, although heading to a very public place, at least felt far more covered. Even just the tiny bit of fabric that the panties hid felt like a lot more. She was still nervous about being outside in them, but it was a short walk to the car, and she was inside it in no time.

Amber sat in back with Lindsey, the two other girls sat in the front. The engine was started, and the car began to move. It was finally sinking in for Amber what was happening, she was being driven into town while only wearing sexy nightwear. Amber gripped her breast tighter out of worry. The feeling though that she felt from doing so was also incredible. She'd never felt her breast feel like that. The way it made the tingles in her body increase was completely new to her.

"I don't think we've all officially introduced ourselves yet, the name's Allie," the head called out from the front.

"Tiffany," the other said.

The trip started quiet, but it wasn't destined to stay that way. "So, we never got to hear about your visit to the neighbors. Lindsey says things were pretty crazy! So what all happened?" Allie asked.

"Crazy is one word for it..." Amber responded. She thought back on the whole thing. Without thinking about it, Amber actually did start to tell about all the things that happened. She skipped the part where the girls accused her of enjoying it though. She wasn't sure about sharing that part.

Lindsey, Allie, and Tiffany listened on. They seemed very interested. Every now and again they'd giggle or laugh, but Amber was starting to sense it wasn't so much in a 'laughing at you' way. The three seemed sincere in their interest and how things went. Amber remembered that there were other years to this event, everyone in the car at some point had to go through some crazy initiation. Amber wondered if they too maybe had mixed feelings about it like she did.

The talking actually made time fly by fast, and without realizing it, the four were already in town, and parking next to a cafe. Amber was surprised to be there, and surprised that for a bit she had forgotten they were headed to it.

The car stopped at the side of the road near the cafe. The street was line with different shops and things. Amber saw a few people on the sidewalk down the road and stuff. Even if the cafe was OK'd, surely the whole street wasn't OK'd for nearly naked girls!

The three other girls turned to Amber. "Ok, so we just rush in before anyone sees us, and then we calmly find a seat. I know a good one near the back even, unless you want a window seat!" Allie teased.

"In the back will be fine," Amber responded. Amber had a tough time with things like that, where they offer two evils, and Amber would be stuck with the lesser of the two. A rational girl would ask just to be taken back home before having to parade about in such an indecent outfit.

So when the girls exited the car, Amber wasn't even thinking about fighting against it. She was going to be in the cafe in just a teddy, panties, and sandals, and there wasn't much more to it. She'd complete it, do two more tasks back at the house, and then be done with it and be rewarded with being part of the sorority. To Amber, that's just how it was going to be.

Of course when the door was opened, Amber did hesitate. She looked out to both sides down the street, and saw a few people a bit away, but no one close. The door to the cafe was only about 50 feet, so Amber set her feet on the ground, looked around one more time, and stood out of the car.

Standing, Amber held a hand to each of her breast, hiding the most embarrassing feature of the outfit at the time. At least the panties covered her like a bikini would... although not like anyone seeing her would think she was running about in a see-through dress and a bikini.

Amber didn't wait a moment when the girls started to walk towards the cafe. Amber walked right with them, not wanting to be left alone. Amber heard the sound of the doors locking on the car, really leaving her trapped in public wearing only a few threads by the feel of it.

The familiar feeling of the wind dancing the material on her body returned. The way her thighs were touched by that light breeze, the way the soft silky fabric slid on her naked skin, and the way her hard nipples could easily be felt through the material were all reminders of how exposed she was, and Amber still walked right up to the door to the cafe with the other girls and stepped inside.

The cafe was small. There were a few tables at the front, and some small booths along the side wall leading to the back. Two girls were behind the counter working, and a couple sat at the tables in front near a window.

The girls at the counter greeted the girls excitingly. The fact they seemed so happy, unsurprised, and didn't even bring up Amber's outfit told Amber that they must have been tipped that it was time for one of the girls to be brought here. Their greeting though got the attention of the couple, who were shocked to see a girl in an outfit one would only wear in a bedroom.

Amber's face was glowing by this point. She wanted to try and explain the situation, but her mouth was dry. She wasn't even sure how she'd explain it. Even if it was for an initiation, walking into a cafe in the middle of the day with only a teddy on seemed crazy.

The other three girls headed forward, so Amber didn't get time to try and say anything, and instead just offered a view of her pantied butt through the transparent material.

Amber was more than happy to take a seat in the far back booth. She was left on the outside, leaving her side viewable to the counter, but at least the couple couldn't stare at her anymore.

Amber kept her hands glued to her chest, and looked at the other girls. Not one of them seemed worried or concerned. They really seemed to enjoy putting Amber in a situation like this. Amber on the other hand was lost in her own confusion of how to view the situation.

--------------------------------

Amber's Initiation By Jappio

Part 8

Amber was tingly all over again and it was not subsiding. Amber could tell she was becoming horny too. Her nipples not once lost a bit of sensitivity. Even with 7 people all looking her way, Amber wasn't completely against what was happening. She was embarrassed, and part of her wanted it to be over, but at the same time she wanted to get to the bottom of her feelings.

Allie, Tiffany, and Lindsey all seemed willing to be there for her in some way; Amber thought maybe she could seek guidance from them. If they had gone through it before, maybe they knew more about it. She wasn't sure how to bring it up though. Admitting she was aroused seemed like a lot.

Amber knew it wasn't a secret though at the same time. Multiple times she was teased for hard nipples. The girls in the other sorority also made it sound like it was a common thing, maybe it could just be assumed?

Even with it possibly being a big trap to embarrass her more, Amber decided she wanted some answers, and wanted to ask help, even if it meant openly talking about her arousal in a public cafe.

"Guys... umm..." once she spoke up, it's like all three stopped to listen. Amber wasn't use to being the center of attention like this, so it took another moment for her to regain her thoughts. "I... well... I wanted to talk about something."

"Yes, what is it deary?" Allie asked.

"You've guys done this before... right? Well... I was wondering... if you all got all tingly too," Amber blurted out finally.

"Oh!" Allie said, as if expecting the question to come up. "Why yes, most of us have felt a sort of tingle come up while playing these games," Allie explained. Amber looked up at each of them. They each nodded, and Tiffany was even blushing a little at admitting it.

"You have?" Amber asked, almost shocked to get the answer so soon.

"Oh yes, these tests a lot of time reveal a lot about a girl, to those around her, and herself," Allie explained.

Lindsey continued, "it doesn't click with all girls, but most seem to enjoy some aspect of it, at least those who stay." Amber thought about it, could so many girls really all enjoy this type of thing?

"Some girls are plainly exhibitionists. They usually strut their stuff and don't' seem fazed by the exposure, even enjoy the attention. Some are voyeurs and get a kick out of seeing the other girls stuck in the situation, so they are willing to pay the price of their own embarrassment," Allie said.

Amber was sort of lost, she wasn't sure if any of those described her. She did feel some tingles from the attention, and some at seeing the other girls, but she wasn't sure.

Lindsey could tell Amber was still confused, "I know a girl or two who just like taking orders, no matter what they are. They love to please. There was even a girl or two who were pretty full of themselves and did it out of pride. Perfectionists are another group that will go through with it."

Tiffany spoke up, but was a bit quieter than the other two, "some just like being embarrassed, or enjoy the taboo of it all."

Amber wasn't sure if she got it fully yet. Sounded like there were a lot of reasons for it that could partially apply to her. Yet none felt right.

"Really, none of those things are wrong. Each girl is different, and it's never black and white as much as we describe it." The three looked at each other. "I mean, for you, I'd say it might be something a bit different... lower your hands, maybe we can help you figure it out if you gave us a bit more of a look..." Allie offered. Amber was shocked to hear the request.

Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers