Amber's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,085 Followers

Looking around, Amber saw the two girls at the counter were still checking her out on occasion. Lowering her hands would expose her essential bare breast in the cafe. Amber at the same wanted to get to the bottom of things and Allie had been straight forward with her, so maybe she should do the same back.

Amber took a deep breath, and then let her hands fold on the table, her bare breast and hard nipples now on display through the slight purple tint.

"Oh yes, hmmm, yes indeed," Allie said getting up closer to Amber, leaning her head in to get a close looking.

Amber forced her arms to her sides, trying her best to not cover up suddenly. She was feeling very exposed, knowing that her details were being viewed by Allie. Lindsey and Tiffany also joined in the staring contest with her breast.

"Well? What is this helping?" Amber asked.

"Oh, well you're breast are so cute, I had to get a good look!" Amber immediately sat back and crossed her arms over her chest right away! Her face reddened fully again.

The three giggled, and Allie explained, "Oh, I'm just kidding. Well partially, your breasts are cute and I wanted to see them, but also I was gauging your reaction." Amber wasn't sure what to make of it quite yet. "You see, the nipples are hard, you must be pretty aroused." Amber didn't say anything, but managed to nod. "Well, that's a part of it then. You are sexually enjoying something about today. If that's the embarrassment, showing off, submissive tendencies, or what have you, that's hard to say. Being made to show off your boobs kind of applies to all of those"

Amber felt a little relieved it was a test. She eased her arms back down and waited for more explanation.

"We could do another test. Your task says that we need to get a drink while here, why not you go get yours now? If you keep your arms at the side as you do, it might tell us more. You'd be ordering something from two strangers with your breasts on show."

Amber looked at the counter. The two girls definitely had gotten peeks at Amber as it was, but to go up close would be pretty embarrassing. Amber wasn't going to argue with the woman that was both sorority head, and knew more about this exposure stuff than she did though.

Amber stood slowly, doing her best to consciously keep her arms down. She walked slowly to the counter, both girls quickly racing towards the register to help her.

Amber was painfully aware that her breasts were being stared at by the two. The couple was even looking her way. Amber muttered about wanting some green tea. She figured it would calm her nerves.

The whole time she had to wait for it to be prepared, she left herself stay exposed. She worried that the two girls were paying more attention to her than making her drink. She was thankful to finally take it and sit back down.

The girls all were happy to have her back, and Amber asked what the test might have concluded.

"Well..." Lindsey said as she reached over and flicked Amber's nipples. "These are still quite hard." Amber nearly spit her drink out, surprised by the sudden touch.

Allie smiled and reached her own fingers out, gripping her thumb and pointer finger around a nipple. "Yep, definitely hard. Still feeling tingles Amber?" She asked as she rolled the nipple between her fingers.

Amber was speechless as she put her drink down. She nodded her head in the least, but wasn't sure what to do. She looked around, and saw the girls at the counter were indeed seeing this happen to her.

Lindsey patted Amber's thigh suddenly. "I bet it really tingles down here, right?" She asked. "Maybe... even a bit higher?" Lindsey rubbed Amber's thigh and pushed the hem of the already short teddy up a bit, not that it really hid anything.

It was true, Amber was feeling a lot of the warmth and tingles gather between her legs. She knew she was becoming aroused, very horny. She nodded her head. The two stopped touching her, but began to give each other looks.

"So, then I guess it's safe to say you enjoy 'this'," Lindsey said.

"Yep, you're definitely hooked on it!" Allie added.

"Totally a slave to it," Tiffany teased.

"To what? What is this?" Amber asked, not quite following.

"Hard to say still, but that hardly matters. Point is though, you like it, and that's all that matters," Allie told Amber. She then held out two remaining blue cards. "Why not embrace it and pick another card?" Allie said with a ton of challenge.

"Here?" Amber asked.

Allie said, "Yes."

Amber looked around. The couple was still there, glancing over occasionally. The two at the counter would only glance at the door, but other than that, Amber was the main attraction for them.

Amber could finish up her second to last challenge, but she was in a public cafe, and she had a feeling she'd have to do it no matter what, and she didn't know if it would be hard or not.

"I'll do it," she said as she grabbed one of the envelopes without thinking. She wasn't sure if she'd regret it, but slowing down then didn't seem like an option anyways. Maybe the girls were right, maybe she was hooked.

"Lose the rest of your clothing," was what the entire card read.

"All..." Amber said aloud. She looked down at her, and up at the girls. They all knowingly smiled at her. Did they remember what card used the word 'all'? Were they guessing what it was?

She'd be naked. She'd have no cover. No light tint over her breast, no panties on her bottom, and only her hands against her bare skin to hide even her pussy. Amber wasn't sure if it was wise.

The cafe allowed it though. The girls expected it. Her body wouldn't mind it. She really couldn't just back down. She would be embarrassed in what she had or naked. It seemed like there were more reasons to do it than not do at that time.

Amber pictured it, sitting at the table naked. To have her body uncovered. The idea was tough to grasp. She'd imagine it would feel weird, that she'd feel exposed, but at the same time she couldn't fully understand it either. Would it feel good? Would it be more embarrassing than good? Would that actually be what made it good?

Amber heavily sighed. There really seemed to be no stopping her, she was a slave to her feelings and curiosity. Had it just been a weird day, or was she secretly waiting for someone to strip her naked?

For the second time that day, with multiple eyes aimed at her, Amber grabbed the hem of her teddy, and pulled it up.

Her purple panties came into view. The eyes all around her grew wide. Amber didn't say a word of what she was doing, no one looked at the card. She pulled the material higher till her belly button popped into view. Amber could see Lindsey, staring down into her lap and stomach, following the light, silky, purple threads pass up her body. She didn't stop as she reached her breast, her knuckles brushing against the hard points. She almost sighed again, feeling the soft material leave her breast.

With what felt now like a small rag in her hands above her head, Amber set the teddy on the table in front of her. She now sat in just panties and sandals at the table. She inhaled deeply again, trying to make sure she didn't suddenly forget to breath. She leaned back into her seat, feeling the booth against her now bare back. She knew her shoulders were even barer, the couple behind her probably seeing her take off the teddy. The two at the counter holding back gasps.

The group with Amber, the three girls, was speechless for a moment. They weren't shocked, but instead appreciating the sight before them.

Amber knew what was next, but was waiting. She had to catch up with the moment. She was only wearing underwear now in a public cafe, and next she would be naked.

Allie couldn't keep quiet of course, "Oh my, she is really into this, isn't she? I mean, doesn't it look like her nipples are practically wiggling! They must be just pulsating!"

Lindsey wasn't afraid to reach a few fingers to the one near her. "Oh yes, can't you tell how she is practically ready to squirm about under my touch? I bet she is overwhelmed with those 'tingles' of hers."

Lindsey even reached a hand lower between the two, rubbing Amber's thigh again. "Her legs are even a little parted... like they wanted a hand to go down this way?" Lindsey asked jokingly. Amber didn't answer though. She looked down at herself, and at the girls, and all around. She was just trying to verify that she was more than half naked in a cafe, and her aroused state was very obvious to those around her.

Lindsey withdrew her hand and Amber felt that meant it was time. With another heavy sigh, Amber began to step out of her seat. No one made a move to look at the challenge, content with just waiting to be surprised.

Amber looked again at all her spectators, "or was it voyeurs?" Amber wondered to herself. She then made sure to stand tall at the side of the table, facing the sorority sisters, but knew her bare back was to the counter, and her nearly naked profile was in view of the couple.

With hands now at her sides, everyone held their breath. This was it; it was obvious what was next. After taking off her teddy, everyone knew that the panties were next to go. Everyone was silent as Amber finally made the final step, and began to lower her panties.

-----------------------------------

Amber's Initiation By Jappio

Part 9

Amber didn't stop, she wasn't going to. She told herself just to do it, and she was on her way to total nudity just like that. The purple panties slid down her legs, and her bush, her butt, and everything was now exposed to those around her.

Amber made a small spin as she stepped out of her panties and sandals. Everyone got a chance to see nearly all her charms before she sat down, picked up the clothes she stepped out of, and dropped it in the pile she had started on the table.

"Stunning," was the only word out of Lindsey's mouth. It was the first. No one objected, all were transfixed on Amber and the show she had just given. Amber herself was too lost in self reflection to even really notice the stares anymore. She was wondering what she'd just done, and what that made her. She had answered maybe a question or two with that stunt, but she was no closer to all the answers. She was having a hard time accepting that the answers weren't going to come easy.

Allie was the next to say something, "So, figure anything out?"

Amber moved her hands to her thighs, slightly parting them, rubbing them. "Well... umm... I definitely wish I were back at home in my bed if you know what I mean..." Amber admitted, her face maintaining a deep red.

Amber knew it was a bit direct, but after just stripping naked in front of everyone, it wasn't a time for much modesty anymore.

Allie laughed, "I was like that way to by the end of it all, so don't feel bad." Allie's words did reassure Amber some; at least she wasn't the only one.

"Heck, 'was'? After an adorable showing like that, I could use a visit to my bed too!" Lindsey added. Amber again felt tingles. These comments on her body and stuff were always the toughest; she wasn't use to compliments like that at all. The comments sounding so sincere was also the worst part. She wasn't sure if Lindsey was kidding ever.

"Is she soaking wet?" Allie suddenly asked. Lindsey leaned over and looked down at Amber's lap. "Definitely some glistening down there!"

"Hey!" Amber shouted as she closed her thighs and covered her breast, her modest rushing back. She hadn't been able to endure it all it seemed.

"Well let's get the naked cutie out of here before she shows off anything more somehow!" Tiffany said.

Allie agreed, "Besides, she's too amazing to share for much longer with just anyone. Let's get her back to the house where we can have her in 'private.'"

"You're all the worst!" Amber said as she was being pushed out of the booth. She got to her feet, and had a hand between her legs and one across her breast now. She marched along to the front door with the other three, all eyes on them as they left. Amber was embarrassed, but she was interested in getting back and getting her last task done. She wasn't sure if she regretted stripping in the cafe, or completely hated the comments, but she wasn't about to stall naked and in public.

Out the door, Amber saw a man down the street, looking her way. Her hands clung closer to her body as she tried to rush to the card. "Guys, quick!" Amber said as the other three laughed and kept up with her. Amber looked back only once to see him standing with his mouth hanging open, watching her butt bounce as she jogged away.

They all piled up into the car, and quickly drove off. Amber was now in the car, which felt at least a little more private than the cafe or street, even if they were driving down public streets.

"Oh my god, guys, you could have let me dress before rushing us out of there!" Amber complained.

Allie chuckled, "Something tells me your challenge didn't say anything about being allowed to redress."

Amber didn't say anything. It was true, she wouldn't have been allowed to redress, but it still was a bit much to walk out of there, not that she really fought it much. Amber was more and more getting caught up in the moment.

Riding along the road, Amber started to think how she was headed towards her final task. Her last envelope was another blue one. If she ended up being lucky, she'd get just another clothing removal one, and that'd be easy. A lot of things probably would seem easy compared to some of the things she'd already done.

Lindsey leaned in close "I have to say, you have a lot of guts girl." Amber didn't say anything; she wasn't sure what to say. Although she was usually pretty modest, part of her was proud how brave she'd been, although maybe it had all been just stubborn stupidity.

The ride was again surprisingly short, the town not being far from the house. The car parked back in the driveway. Amber was still naked, so she was slow to leave the car, but she still didn't hesitate to run back into the house.

Inside, Amber was greeted with a good number of the girls, sorority sisters and other candidates, all sitting in the main room. They'd been talking, but looked up when the naked Amber, only arms across her body hiding her naughty parts, walked in.

Amber's heart raced. She was very suddenly the center of attention of an even larger group. Not once all day had this many eyes been on her. The three girls walking in behind her only caused things to become more embarrassing.

"The last naked cutie, Amber, has come back!" Allie introduced Amber.

"After a stunning show at the cafe, letting everyone see her lovely charms, we're back for her last challenge!" Tiffany threw in.

Suddenly Amber's bottom was lightly slapped, causing her to jump. Lindsey had done it and now spoke, "hopefully the best has been saved for last, cause she is about to do her last challenge!"

"Guys, do I have to do this in front of everyone here? I mean it doesn't seem fair, they got done sooner and got to dress, I'm still naked..." Amber brought up.

"Oh but Amber, you have to," Allie said in a hushed tone. "How better to figure out why you enjoy the embarrassing nudity than in front of a full crowd?" Amber looked out to all the girls. There seemed to be a lot of them, at least a dozen.

Amber wasn't given many chances to say no further though, as Allie took one of Amber's wrists and pulled her to the center of the room. Some girls were lying on the floor, some sitting on couches and chairs, and some standing against the wall. Amber was surrounded from all sides.

Amber was still completely naked. She didn't even have her sandals any longer. Her bare skin contrasted with everyone else who were now in complete outfits. Amber's breast were barely hidden under her arm that was being pulled around, her breast slipping out for everyone to see on occasion. Amber's bare butt, hips, and even thighs were uncovered, only a hand going between her legs hid her fur and lips.

Amber was acutely aware of her naked state too, especially the naughtier spots. One reason was she could just feel blood rushing through her body in those areas. The way she felt their exposure, and knew that no bit of clothing was hiding them.

There was also that now familiar tingle, growing ever stronger.

Things were surprisingly quiet. None of the girls were hooting and hollering. All were just staring and waiting, seeing if Amber could go through with it.

Amber wondered herself if she could go through with it. She wasn't sure if this was something she could do. Even with her hands strategically placed, Amber was about ready to run off. She wanted to will her arms to her sides, but couldn't. She felt like she had to keep going, but for once it was like she couldn't.

The tingles grew stronger, almost to a tortuous point. It was like an itch that Amber couldn't scratch. She wanted to do something about it. Was it her wanting to show off? Was it the want for her to cover up? Was it her arousal and her body wanting to be touched?

Amber couldn't decide at all what to do. She was compelled by her stubbornness to not back down, but she was having a hard time just showing off total full front nudity to all these people.

Amber didn't even notice Lindsey approach. Amber felt a hand on her shoulder, looked over, and saw a supportive smile. She saw eyes that lit up and took in all that they could see. Amber could tell Lindsey was sincere in both her confidence in Amber, and in appreciating how brave she'd been.

That was the last bit that Amber needed to move on. With Lindsey there, Amber had the sliver of strength needed to let her arms lower, and expose her body.

It was as if that was the sign for the other girls to react. Suddenly there were mock wolf whistles and teasing words of how cute Amber looked. Girls were commenting on her nipples, on her grooming choices below, on things like her curves and shape, and even details about her expression.

Girls would move around and get a look at different angles to see more. Amber looked around, seeing a few of their eyes. Amber couldn't believe just how much interest that people could take her in her exposure.

The tingles were growing stronger now, and Amber could swear that Lindsey had to actually feel them too just by touching her shoulder.

Lindsey stayed by Amber's side through it all too. Yet as Amber started to become just a slight less tense, Lindsey allowed her hand to move down Amber's back. Amber could tell what she must be doing, teasing her body, even in front of everyone, but Amber was now appearing at least a little confident, if she freaked out, it would make it look like she was back pedaling in front of everyone.

So Amber was stuck to be victim to Lindsey's teasing fingers. They slowly moved down her bare back, reminding her of her nudity. When they reached the higher end of her bottom, Amber really fought back the urge to shout or gasp. The fingers were so light, but it was becoming the only feeling Amber could concentrate on. It was like the only place that mattered was between Lindsey's touch and Amber's skin.

Amber was realizing her body's senses were in over drive as Lindsey's hand made it to her cheeks. The tingles seemed to swell more and more wherever the touch went. Amber wasn't losing track of the crowd a bit though. She couldn't make out words any longer, but she knew they were there and seeing this. They weren't just seeing her body though; they were seeing Lindsey tease it too!

Lindsey moved to stand directly behind Amber. The hand left her bottom and returned to a shoulder, and she placed her other hand on the opposite shoulder.

Amber was now held, naked, and facing towards more than a dozen girls. Amber could see her breast thrust forward in front of her, and even the bits of her hair below. She knew her legs were shut some, but a few signs of her lips had to be showing through.

Jappio
Jappio
1,085 Followers