Amber's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

Lindsey then began to rub Amber's shoulders as she spoke, "Amber here has possibly had it roughest of all of you. She's had a lot of challenges, and that included going next door and going into town to a cafe!"

The girls began to quiet and just watch and listen. Amber's breathing became heavier. It was like a spot light was now being shined on her. Even with the focus on her before, it seemed everyone was focusing more now.

"She wants to be one of us, and I think she's really close, and she has one more challenge to go," Lindsey explained as her arms began to move up and down Amber's arms. Amber could feel Lindsey's knuckles rub against her exposed breast. She hated doing it, but she in took a deep breath as that happened, her body becoming very sensitive to touch. It was all worse made by the fact that she worried everyone would notice it.

"Amber, tell us, how are you feeling? Share with your future sisters," Lindsey kindly commanded.

Amber She was feeling a lot of things, and some were difficult to admit to. "Well, I'm embarrassed, and feel very naked," some chuckled at how obvious it was to state that she was feeling naked, considering she was of course completely naked. "I am also feeling really energized, lots of adrenaline and stuff," once Amber started talking, she couldn't really stop any longer. "I'm also well feeling a lot of new things like odd tingles and a kind of intense arousal I've never felt..."

Amber for a few moments could only stare down at herself, but when she looked up, she was relieved to not see any signs of disgust. All the girls seemed either curious and or accepting of her admittance.

Lindsey's hands moved closer to the center of Amber's chest and right across her breast. Amber really took a deep breath as she felt this, the tingles going mad now. Amber's hard nipples scraped Lindsey's arm and Amber even pushed her chest forward into the touch subconsciously.

"Very good Amber, you're being beautifully honest, just as beautiful as your body is, just like the rest of your future sisters. Honesty is very important, being open and accepting is as well," Lindsey said. Her hands for a few moments teased and rubbed Amber's breasts, even lifting and squeezing them. Amber let out a gasp, her arousal reaching a new peak.

"Ohh Lindsey..." Amber muttered under her breath, quiet enough that no one but Lindsey would hear.

"Don't worry sweetie, this'll be over soon," Lindsey reassured Amber, and moved her hands down the front of Amber's body.

------------------------------

Amber's Initiation By Jappio

Part 10

"Now, you have one last task, and you'll share it all with us. Allie will read it aloud, you'll do it, and you'll be one of us." As Lindsey said all this, her hands were combing through the bit of hair that Amber had below.

Amber could only nod her head. She was worried a moan may come out now if she opened her mouth.

Lindsey's hands got between Amber's legs, slowly rubbing them. Amber's thighs felt as if they were on fire. Amber's body took over, and as Lindsey had wanted, Amber opened her legs some, her body in its own way begging for the touch to move higher, to the epicenter of all the strong tingles now.

Amber then heard Allies voice, "her final task of the day.... 'Masturbate to orgasm!'"

Things grew even quieter, at least to Amber. For a few moments, a plane could probably have landed outside in the lawn and Amber wouldn't have noticed. Those three words had completely absorbed Amber.

Amber was naked and exposed. She had not a bit of clothing on, and her arms were at her sides. From head to toe, Amber had nothing hiding her body to over a dozen girls around her, all of which she had just met that day.

Amber's breast were sitting out in the open, pushed forwards towards them, their full round shape completely free.

Her legs were opened some, and her bare lips hung a bit out. Her hair was cut too much to hide any detail, and even though it was her most private area, it was being viewed by many.

Her breathing was deep, coming in gasps and pants almost by this point. Her nipples were hard. Her body was writhing and wiggling to slight touches, seeking more pressure. Even a bit of a glimmer could be seen between her legs, her puffy red lips were wet with a slight sticky solution, that surely some of the girls sitting close could even notice.

Amber knew what was expected next. The words sounded foreign, but part of her completely understood. She knew what exactly to do, because her body was begging for it. Those tingles were now like ripples. Her body ached for a sensual touch that would bring her to her absolute max.

It was a private matter, something that Amber only ever did on her own, when no one was around, in a dark room, and under the covers. Amber never talked about it or anything. It was even rare for her to do it more than once a week, and yet now she was to do it for a crowd.

Amber knew that she shouldn't. It was very personal, and it would be very embarrassing. Even if she enjoyed being seen, or following commands, or the embarrassment, it had to be too much.

When Amber felt Lindsey's hand move away though, she looked to see her step back next to Allie, and all the other girls watching. She could tell each was waiting to see what Amber would do. Amber wasn't even sure if they were expecting her to do it, just more so wanting to see what would happen, suspense building.

They didn't have to say it; Amber could tell that Allie wouldn't make Amber do it. Something about her look told her that. Lindsey seemed the same, ready to accept whatever would happen. All the girls seemed that way, just overall completely supportive.

Amber wanted to be a part of that. She wanted to be a part of all of them, as one big open family.

So Amber stopped fighting her body. She let it do as she felt was natural, and in no time her hands were between her legs, and she was slowly sitting down on the floor in front of everyone.

She was now sitting exposed, naked, and even now masturbating in front of all the girls. All the events in the day, all the different emotions, were flooding back. The tingles spread across her entire body, and in the more sensitive areas it felt like intense flames.

Amber was embarrassed, and she was excited, and she was aroused, and she was a lot of things at that time. No answer seemed to appear, as far as what she enjoyed about it all. Yet that didn't stop her body from building up so much heat, for all her nerves to tighten for a few brief moments, and then suddenly release in a burst of ecstasy.

Amber moaned and panted on the floor, in front of everyone. She'd completely lost herself and had an orgasm in front of everyone. The day had been so long, her body had been tingling for almost all of it, and that kind of released made her tired. When she finally was coming off her high, she couldn't move or even open her eyes or speak.

When she did come to, Lindsey was near and offered her hand to Amber. Amber took it and Lindsey helped her up. Lindsey gave Amber a hug. Amber was just feeling both pride and happiness at that moment.

After the hug though, as she looked around, she saw all the girls looking at her.

Amber was still very naked, and had just orgasmed in front of them all. Amber took a moment to fathom it. Although she could still feel a buzz, a remnant of that tingling, she suddenly felt naked again.

"Um... now that I'm done, can I get some clothes on?" Amber asked, crossing her arms over her body again. This caused most of the girls to laugh and giggle along. Amber's modesty quickly came back now that she wasn't moving towards orgasm.

Amber was given her clothes back, and that's when the closing ceremonies began. The girls were all gathered in the main room, and all the sorority sisters stood in front of them, and congratulated those that had stayed. In the end, only the two who left at the start of the challenges had left during the game, the rest had stuck through with it. Apparently the number that passed was a new record too.

When the talking was coming to a close, Amber saw Lindsey give her a bit of a wink. Amber knew something was up, but when Allie announced that it was only fair that all they all share with their new sisters, Amber was not expecting each one of the sorority sisters to start stripping right there in front of everyone!

There was a good deal of laughter and teasing. Most of the sorority sisters seemed to be putting on tough faces, but it was clear that they even were a bit embarrassed to be suddenly exposed in front of all the girls they'd been teasing.

The rest of the night was a proper welcoming party and a show around the house for all the new girls. Amber hadn't even spent a night, but already was feeling like she was at home.

Months passed. Amber had been having a wonderful time in the sorority. She really had grown close to the girls during the initiation, but things only got better as time went on. There was a lot of fun to be had there.

When the end of the school year rolled around, Lindsey found Amber up late one night on her laptop.

"Amber, what are you doing still up?" She asked.

Amber blushed as she turned around in the chair. "Oh, just preparing something..." Amber herself wasn't dressed too normally. Although clothing was still common place at the dorm, Amber was wearing nothing but a tiny purple teddy that was see-through. Amber used an arm to hide the hard nipples sticking out against it. Amber was wearing it due to a lost bet. Naked games weren't always played, but it wasn't a rare subject either at the sorority.

"Preparing what?" Lindsey asked as she took a peek at the laptop. "Naked at the park?" she read from the screen.

"Well, after the summer, we're going to have some newbies trying to join, right? Figured I'd start working on some ideas!"

Lindsey shook her head. "Well, it's official, we really do create monsters." The two girls laughed, but soon were both coming up with different ideas.

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers