Amber's Ordeal Ch. 03

Story Info
Amber is sold into slavery.
5.7k words
4.2
40.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, June 4, 2012
1:15 AM
Northern Arizona Militia Compound
Arizona

As night deepened in this isolated location one of the out buildings was in full blown party mode. The music was pounding so loud that the surrounding air vibrated with the beat. Amber could hear the distant laughter of men and the clanking of glass bottles. The other four women with her were becoming more and more agitated as the night wore on. There was an anticipation of doom that hung in the air. Terry, one of the captives, a gorgeous brunette, tried to choke back her weeping while two others did their best to console her. Jamila and Amber became increasingly tense with each passing moment. Jamila looked like she was ready to pounce as she stared at the gate to the corral with an intensity of a leopard.

Then they came. Five men approached the corral. They carried leashes and what looked like Tasers. Each of the five men unlocked the collars that restrained the captives' necks. With a click the last collar fell to the floor and it was the girls' cue to spring into action. Jamila charged one of the men. As she sprang forth her target quickly raised his Taser and fired. Two copper wires each with a razor-sharp barb on the end sprang forth from the weapon. The first barb struck and penetrated Jamila's left nipple while the other landed with a thud between her breasts as it hit her square in the breast bone. Fifty thousands volts sped down the wires and Jamila frozen in place twitching. Shaking as if having an epileptic seizure she fell to the filthy ground with such force that she splattered all around her with muck and waste. After seeing how quickly any resistance would be dealt with the other women froze in terror as the men moved in and leashed each one.

Amber saw that Corry was one of the men that had come to retrieve the girls for the party. He grinned with a sinister smile on his dirty round fat face as soon as the two locked eyes. At seeing her he shoved one of the other men aside that was headed towards Amber nearly dumping his comrade into the filthy piss and shit filled mud of the cage. As soon as he leashed and collared Amber her fight or flight instincts kicked in. She decided to fight. There was no way she was going to have this fat redneck piece of shit inside of her if she could help it. She swung a wide with a sweeping round house punch at his head. His reflexes were slow due to all the booze he had consumed and it landed with a thump hitting him squarely in the jaw. The hit was so jarring that Corry dropped the leash and he spun in place before landing in the mud. Regaining his composure he managed to raise himself up on all fours. Amber struck again kicking him twice in rapid succession in the ribs. He pitched over onto his back and back into the mud with a splat. Amber raised her foot to crush his fat ugly face as he laid there. Then out of the corner of her eye she caught some movement. One of the other men sucker punched her in the ear and she dropped like a bag of flour into the mud along side Corry. Dazed and disorientated she was grabbed by her blonde hair and drug out of the corral and into the dirt. She looked up at who had struck her and saw Trent lording over her.

"Feisty little bitch aren't you? Your like a mountain lion caught in a snare." He said looking down at her. "When I saw these boys coming over I remembered that you weren't supposed to be in there with those other girls tonight."

As the other men shoved and pushed the girls out of their cage and began to herd them to the party shack Amber said, "Why Trent? Why did you save me? Please stop them from taking the others. You can stop this madness. Please."

"You misunderstand my intentions sugar tits. I didn't come here to save you from these boys. I came here to save these boys from you." He said as he rubbed the stubble on his face.

"I don't understand. Save them from me? How could I...? I don't understand." She said shaking her head.

"We came in so late and I was so exhausted from our little journey that I forgot to get you check out. Long story short; you haven't been cleared by the doc. We need to give you an exam before we can release you for any fun tonight."

"You mean you have to check to see if I have any STD's?"

"Ya, who knows what you might be caring," He said as he extended a hand to help her to her feet.

She just stared at his hand in disbelief and then at the others as they were hauled off kicking and crying to the party.

"Let's go and get you cleaned up first", Trent said waving for her to come along as he strolled off toward a building with a large water tower over it.

Slowly she stood up trying to wipe all the filth of the corral off her body. Shaking her arms and flinging clumps of mud off her she started on foot in the direction Trent was traveling with her head down in despair.

As the pair moved towards the showers there came some shouts and raucous laughter, "Get after her! Don't let her get away! Grab that little bitch!"

Amber turned in time to see Jamila being tackled by one of the captors. She tried furiously to break free but was quickly subdued by the others. One of the men sat on her while another came with ropes. They quickly bound the helpless girl's ankles and hands together. Not satisfied and wanting to further induce her humiliation they ran a rope from her neck, hands, and feet together so she looked like a calf that had been hog tied at a rodeo. They all stood around the now restrained girl laughing, spilling beer and kicking dirt onto her as she lay on the ground helpless. This went on for several minutes until a young man in his early twenties appeared. He had the look of Michele Angelo's statute of David. He was tall and wore no shirt, only a pair of faded blue jeans and an old baseball cap. His shirtless attire betrayed his very muscular body. He moved with grace and determination toward the crowd of men and the powerless woman. In his right hand he carried a braided and intimidating bullwhip. It was like something out of an eighties Indiana Jones movie.

Trent looked at Amber and said let's go watch this. I think you need to see what happens when you cause trouble around here like that girl has been doing since she arrived.

"Her name is Jamila" Amber said with a look of sadness in her face as the thought of their failed escape attempt began to set in.

"It doesn't matter what her name is Sugar-tits, we don't need to know the names of the animals we sell." He said in a nonchalant way.

The men lifted Jamila up by her bonds and carried her over to two large posts about five feet apart. They untied her from her current position and quickly tied each arm and leg to the two posts so that she was now standing in a spread-eagle position. She was naked and completely helpless with everything exposed.

"See that guy with the whip? He can swat a fly off the top of a beer bottle without knocking the bottle over. He is a true artist with that thing." Trent said as he crossed his arms in front of his body in anticipation of the upcoming show.

"Bitch, it is about time you learned some manners!" He said as he swung the whip back and then toward her.

The whipped sizzled as it raced toward her exposed flesh and when it hit, it slapped with a crack as it broke the sound barrier. Each successive stroke rocked her forward with such force that the ropes on her ankles and wrists cut into her tender flesh. Amber cringed each time the whip hit home on Jamila. Each of the forceful and expertly delivered strikes of the whip made Jamila shrieked in agony. Amber didn't think it was possible for anyone to make such a noise. It was if Jamila's soul was being ripped from her body one stroke at a time. Stroke after stroke left raised swollen angry welts across her bare back, large round ass, and thick legs. With nothing to protect her nude flesh Jamila writhed and withered from the pain that was being inflicted on her. Her cries of agony fell on a callous crowd. They laughed and called for more. Encouraged by his mates the man with the whip decided go at this in a different direction. He moved around front so he could focus on the more sensitive areas of the female anatomy. He began whipping her small firm breasts trying to strike her dark nipples on her small round breast. After leaving her areolas and nipples a mangled mess of welts he moved on. Moving lower he whipped her stomach. Again he left red snake like welts after each blow across her exposed skin. And still moving ever lower in a sinister way he began to concentrate his efforts on her spread and exposed vigina. With a cruel glint in his eyes he sometimes was lucky enough to catch her short dangling labia minora or even worse her clitoris with the very tip of his whip. The pain was so intense from those strikes that Amber didn't think it was humanly possible to endure such excruciating pain. By now Jamila voice became so horse from screaming she could only manage a raspy cry. On and on this went for about ten minutes. Until Jamila was too exhausted and spent to scream or cry or even stand up anymore. She had become numb to the pain. She just hung limp by her restraints not even caring anymore. When she just hung there the man dropped his whip. He too was too tired to carry on. His arm ached as he rubbed it from all the exertion of whipping this girl.

"What did I tell you? The man can hit anything he aims at with that thing. It's uncanny. He must sleep with that whip." Trent said with a huge grin on his face.

They cut her down and drug her body off to a wooden structure that had a small white painted square with a red cross in it on the door.

"Show's over. Let's go and get you cleaned up now." Trent said and he began heading off again in the direction of the showers.

My god! Amber thought looking around and beginning to panic because she was so helpless to control anything that these men could do to her. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts. That was totally sadistic. These men are utterly barbaric. No, they are fucking psychopaths, every god damn one of them. Forcing herself to understand it all she shook her head. I thought they wanted to sell us. But it seems they don't care about that anymore. If they did they wouldn't go around beating us like mules.

After her shower the two headed off toward what appeared to be the first aid station. Pushing open the door it looked like any small town doctor's office. It had a seating area up front and once you left the reception area there were tall filing cabinets and a desk for administration. Through yet another door there was the examination room. But this room was different from other exam rooms. In this room there were three examination tables instead of the usual one. Also, up against one of the far walls were three cabinets stocked with medicine vials and surgical equipment. Hanging above each of the tables was a large round light that could be positioned to illuminate anyone that was being examined. On one of the tables was Jamila with an older man who was inspecting her welts. She was still disoriented from her beating. Her short black currley hair was matted and tangled. Her eyes were blood shot and her dirty face had tear streaks running down to her chin. As expected her thick raised welts had grown larger. In some areas there were thin dark red lines were her brown skin was nearly broken. Her tits were bruised and her pussy had been bleeding from where the devilish whip had tongued her twat.

"Damn fools. I don't think we are going to be able to get very much for this girl. Those idiots whipped her bad. Would you by a girl that was beaten this bad?" The doctor said. "God damnit there is no way I can get her cleaned up and looking presentable by tomorrow morning. No fucking way! I am not a miracle worker you know."

Trent just shook his head. "She had it coming. She attacked one of the men."

"Fuck that! You can't make any money if you abuse these women like this. You guys forget that we are in business to make money. These girls are not for your pleasure. They are for our customers' pleasure. You got to stop these guys."

"What would you have me do doc? They aren't going to listen to me especially when they are all shit-faced from drinking and partying all night." Trent said holding his arms out to his side in mock distress.

"Whatever", he said surrendering any chance to talk sense into this boy. "So, what can I do for you?"

"I need her checked out."

"When did you get here with her?"

"About sunset. I almost didn't make it here tonight." Trent said.

Turning and looking up at the clock he said, "What the fuck boy, you should have been in here six hours ago. You know better. You get your bitch in here as soon as you arrive. That is how things are done." The doctor said thrusting his hands into his lab coat and getting angrier with each passing moment.

"Sorry doc I just forgot to bring her too you first. I arrived late and was too bushed to think straight. Hell, I could hardly stand."

"Jesus Christ has anyone been with her yet? You didn't let one of those animals fuck her did you?" He said with a look of concern.

"No sir. No one."

"God-dammit! You need to be more careful. We have protocols that we must follow each and every step of the process to ensure the safety and security of all of us. If you start taking short cuts we will all either end up caught by the law or dead from some disease that one of these girls brings in. So, pull your fucking head out of your ass boy."

"Yes sir." Trent said with a look of embarrassment.

"Missy, sit down over here there so I can have a look at you." The doctor said waving her over to another table at the far end of the room.

Laying back on the table the doctor spread her legs open wide and repositioned the hanging exam light so it would illuminate her snatch. Amber could feel him spread her lips with his thumb and instantly felt self conscious as the doctor gazed into her slippery pink hole.

"How old are you girl?" The doctor asked with a look of amazement on his face.

"Eighteen." Amber said barely audible.

"Wells Jesus fucking Christ there is something you only read about." The doctor said as he leaned back on his stool shaking his head in astonishment.

"What doc? What is wrong with her?" Trent said as he feared that she had some god awful disease like herpes or something of the kind that would make her worthless.

"You hit the fucking jack pot boy. She is a fucking virgin. A fucking virgin did you hear me? A girl her age? When was the last time anyone brought in a girl that was virgin? It just doesn't happen anymore it today's society. Girls are having sex at younger and younger ages. I didn't think it was possible anymore to find a woman over eighteen that was still a virgin. She is the holy grail of women. She is worth a bloody fortune."

Monday, June 4, 2012

11:55 AM

Northern Arizona Militia Compound

Arizona

The sun had cleared the tree tops and was high in the sky. All five girls stood on the tarmac squinting as the sun shown in their eyes. Looking up they watched as two planes came in for landing. Each wondered what was going to happen next. Amber, Tamara, Lori, Terry and Jamila who could barely stand after last night's punishment were all shackled together at the ankle so no one was going anywhere.

The first to arrive was a twin turboprop Beech King Air 350 that could easily seat eleven. The second was the odd looking Beechcraft Starship 2000 which had an eight passenger capacity.

"Today is payday boys." One of the men said with a huge grin on his face as he rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

A beautiful slender redhead emerged from the King Air 350 and walked toward the delegation of men and their captives. Next a man who was clearly of Middle Eastern descent egressed from the Starship 2000 and he too made his way over to the congregation of people at the edge of the tarmac.

The woman with the reddish orange hair from the King Air 350 quickly introduced herself as Abigail Rogers and the Middle Eastern man as Said Abdul Aziz. Both were dressed in expensive tailored business suits, the kind that was made by true artisans of the clothing industry. Their dress, mode of transportation, and even the way they walked spoke volumes about their wealth and power. These were people used to getting everything their hearts desired. Even the most unique, exotic, and often illegal items were theirs for the taking. Nothing was out of their reach.

"Ms. Rogers, Mr. Aziz we are glad you both could make it here today." Shouted one of the captors over the noise of the planes as they began to power down their engines.

"Please call me Abby." Ms. Rogers said taking a step back from the fat grubby militia leader who reeked of stale liquor and puke. "As you know I represent the Layve Cartel of Mexico. And as I said when we spoke on the phone the cartel is looking to expand its current prostitution end of their business. Diversification is very important to my boss and I am anxious to see your stock."

"Nice too meet you Abby. I am Sam Bell. Yes, I am very anxious to show you and Mr. Aziz our stock. The girls are right over here as you can see. They are the very best stock money can buy. We even have a little surprise. One of you is going to walk away with something that is truly hard to find in this day and age."

As the party inspected the stock Abby said, "What happened to this one?" looking at Jamila. "She looks a bit abused. Is there a problem with her?"

"Nothing that can't be fixed I assure you. We didn't permanently damage her in anyway. All those marks will heal rather nicely the doctor has assured me. Also, let's just say your people will enjoy giving this feisty cunt an attitude adjustment. She is like a wild mare. She needs to be ridden a lot." Bell said as the others around him chuckled in memory of the beating they gave Jamila last night.

"I see Mr. Bell", Abby said with a noticeable look of disgust for the fat little man.

"Excuse me Mr. Bell. I see three brunettes and two blondes but I do not see a redhead. My benefactor specifically ordered a redhead." Mr. Aziz said with a look of incredulity on his face.

"Yes sir. About that, we couldn't find any redheads this year. There just wasn't any that we could put our hands on without raising suspicion."

After seeing the concern on Aziz face Bell continued. "As I alluded to we do have something I am sure your benefactor has not had in sometime. This blonde here," he said pointing at Amber, "is a virgin. American virgins are difficult to come by as you well know. American women are very promiscuous and start at a young age. And we all know what Confucius say; virgin like balloon. One prick; no more." Bell chuckled at his own joke.

"I am not amused Mr. Bell." Aziz said. "In my country many women are virgins. Miss Rogers may be impressed but I am not. This is a very serious dilemma. I was told that your organization could get us what we needed. You came very highly recommended but you have failed to deliver what we need on our very first transaction. I have traveled half way around the world for a redhead and I expect you to provide me with one."

"Well... well I apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you sir but as you can see we do not have any girls that fit that requirement. I can't very well produce one out of thin air. Maybe next year we can get you one but ..."

Aziz raised his hand, "But you do have one here", he said as he turned and looked at Abigail Rogers. "This woman right here standing before me has orange hair, pale skin, freckles, small firm breasts and the most amazing emerald eyes. She is a beauty and I want her."

"What... just wait one damn minute. I am not one of these girls that are for sale. I am with the Layve Cartel and I have come here to buy like you", Abby said looking a little shocked at what Aziz was implying. "While I thank you for the compliments you can get fucked if you think I am for sale."

12