Amber's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes sweetheart. Feel me? Oh fuck, take it, take it all baby." And with several convulsive jerks he began to inject his warm cum deep inside me. For long moments we stayed coupled before he drew out.

Then Sue again quickly grabbed it and began to lick him clean.

Suddenly I felt her mouth over my cunt and her tongue darting in and out. She was trying to glean the thick viscid mixture of his cum and my lubricious fluids to satisfy her thirst. She was bringing me to the top again and I moaned then shrieked out to her. "You beautiful whore, eat me, Eat MEEEEEEEEEE!" Oh my god it felt so good and just knowing that she was drinking from deep inside me, I contracted hard trying to force more out for her hungry mouth.

I stared at Rick's face during this entire process and suddenly began to wonder if Sue wouldn't make a wonderful addition to our little love making sessions.

When she could get no more from me she climbed up on the bed next to me and holding my breast began to suck my nipple. Now I decided it was time to return the delights she had provided me, so I told her to lie on her back so Rick and I could do that one thing I had always wanted. To fist her.

Rick went to her head and began to kiss her ever so tenderly but deeply. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth as his hands caressed her breasts. Her nipples became points that thrust upward, rigid and thick. His fingers moved up and down each, stroking them as if trying to make them longer.

At the same time I was tenderly squeezing her pussy, and it too became aroused. First the outer lips became engorged and puffed up. Her clit poked out from hiding at the extreme top of her slit and I tentatively approached it with my lips and finally trapped it, and began to suck.

Sue screamed. She thrust her hips up and whimpered. "Oh mein gott! Oooooooooohhhhh MY GODDDDDDDDDDD! Fuck it. Screw me! Eat me! Use your hand. For gods sake let me finish. OOOH yeah. Suck it. Stick your fingers in me!"

While Rick continued to suck her breasts and try to hold her down I kept sucking her clit while trying to slip my fingers inside her convulsing pussy. Two slid into the wet slippery opening, then another, and drawing my fingers tightly together four slid into the viscid fluid that lubricated her pussy.

Then I folded my thumb into the palm of my hand and thrust inward. She whimpered and sobbed as my knuckles vanished, then my entire hand was within her hot cavity. I was completely inside her up to my wrist. And she was frenzied. She rocked back and forth, heaved up and down and moaned, begging me to pump my fist in and out.

I tried to open my hand and began to turn it as I forced my knuckles to caress the slippery interior of her vagina. Suddenly I felt the entire area, contract, squeezing my fist as my fingers danced inside her.

With one last frantic wail she screamed that she was cumming again, then arching her back, grabbed Rick around the neck, arched her back, and hung there suspended like a bridge.

Her heels dug in and she wavered between that frenzied thrusting and begging for more. Then in a choked voice she sobbed. "Noooooooooooooooo Moreeeeeee. I can't cum any more."

Then she collapsed and lay there panting, her breasts heaving and her hands curled into claws, raked down Rick's back. Drawing my hand out of her pulsating womb, I found it coated with a film of viscid fluid and Rick quickly grabbed my hand and brought it to his mouth. His tongue washed my hand, carefully sucking each finger dry. Then he took my other hand, and led me out of the room.

"Let her rest Amber. You've done what you wanted. The other things can wait. The electro sex thing and the rest can wait for another time.

"Rick? Would you consider letting her stay with us and be our, sort of slave? I mean not really a slave but sort of a mistress. I can afford to support her and she practically begged me to ask you if she could stay with you and I."

Rick paused for a moment, then answered. "We can give it a try for a while. We do have some more things to try out in your special room and with a little training she could be taught to be a source of some interesting and erotic enjoyment. So lets see what happens next. OK, tell her it's all right but she's going to have to be trained. That's our next project and story.