Amber's Teacher

Story Info
Off duty tutoring leads to more.
2.7k words
4.36
89.7k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 46-year old high school physics teacher. I work in a school in a suburb of a large city in Texas. I have never been much of a "ladies' man", as I am innately a shy person. Sometimes, though, things just happen and I suddenly I realize that someone is flirting with me, and I am flirting back. Such was the case one day last December. I had not been grocery shopping, nor did I feel like doing so that Saturday morning. So I went to a local (non-chain) hamburger restaurant for lunch. The place is configured so that you walk to the back, place your order at the counter, then the staff brings your food out. As I walked up to the counter, I noticed a young girl and an Asian boy working, both obviously high schoolers. Immediately I checked out the girl, and noted her pretty face, lovely light brown hair in a pony tail, and beautiful figure. She was petite, about five foot two, wearing a blue tee shirt with the restaurant's logo on the breast, and jeans that hugged her cute little ass so tight. In front, you could almost see the outline of her pussy, or was that my imagination? Of course I hoped that she would take my order, and of course I ended up with Asian Boy. As I gave him my order, I surreptitiously continued to admire the girl, trying, but failing to stay covert! She looked over just as I was admiring her body, and to my surprise gave me a big smile! I finished placing my order and giving Asian Boy my name. I found a table and sat down, and in just a few moments the girl came into the seating area to sweep up. She came right to my area and swept under my table, so I obligingly lifted my feet up and smiled at her. She smiled back and swept under my feet. I asked if she was in high school and she said that she was a senior. I mentioned that I was a senior science teacher and that I couldn't remember seeing her at school, and she replied that she didn't go to the school in my town, but the next town over. She wanted a job for Christmas break, but that everyone there had already hired all the extra help they wanted for the rest of the school year, so she ended up here.

She swept a little more, then Asian Boy called out, "Jack!" The girl, (Amber, I had learned, from her name tag), came to my table with my food.

"Jack?" she said.

"Amber?" I said.

She giggled, put my food down and said, "You know, I am having a lot of problems with physics." Suddenly it dawned on me, she was flirting with me!

"Really?", I said. "Maybe I can help you out."

"That would be awesome", said the lovely Amber. "Do you have Yahoo?" Maybe I could ask you questions on it and you could tutor me that way." So we exchanged ID's on napkins, and she went back to the counter. As she walked away, I thought I could safely indulge my desire to study her incredibly cute ass some more, but she turned around and caught me looking again! But again, she gave me a great big smile! Suddenly, I became aware that I had an extremely hard erection. This girl had a huge effect on me.

The following week, school started again for the spring semester. I received a message that Amber had added me as a friend. I accepted, then she im'd me. She described her homework to me, and it turned out that they used the same textbooks we do. So I looked at the problems, gave her some hints, and she made some progress.

The next day, I went online and found Amber online also. "How did it go?" I asked. "Better", she said, "but I think it would help even more if you could help me in person." So we arranged to meet at the public library the next afternoon.

When we met, my hard on immediately returned. I hoped it wasn't too obvious. She wore a long-sleeve white shirt with a button down collar, and jeans just as tight as the last time. She smiled that big smile again, and we went inside and found a table where we could get away with some low talking. We worked on her homework and along the way, I showed her which formulas needed to be memorized, which ones didn't, and how to manipulate the formulas depending on the information given in the problems. On the outside, I was only a teacher, but inside I was a sex maniac. I constantly had a rock hard erection, and looked for every opportunity to peek down her blouse. She was attentive and seemed to be interested in what I was saying. She told me I made everything clear. We met once or twice a week for about a month.

After a couple of weeks, she im'd me to say that she had made a B on the test she took a few days earlier. I congratulated her, and she gave me the credit. We met later, at the Barne's and Noble this time. I bought us both coffee, and slipped in some more personal conversation. I found out that she had no boyfriend, and wasn't interested in any guys at her school. The jocks were good looking, but jerks. The nerdy guys were nicer, but a little needy, and the stoners were, well, stoned. As we talked, I noticed that her nipples were hard and visible through her tee shirt. Again, she saw me looking. Throughout the conversation, I struggled to be strictly professional. I wanted so badly to kiss her, to take her nipples between my thumb and finger,and rub them. There was an invisible barrier there that stopped me, so instead asked when her next test was, and promised to help her get a A on it.

We continued to meet for two more weeks, then she had her third test of the semester. I had given her my cell phone number and told her to call me when she found out her grade. On my way home, she excitedly called and told me, "I got an A!" I told her I would buy her another coffee to celebrate, and we agreed to meet at the bookstore later.

When we met, I noticed a big change. She wore a skirt, which I had never seen her in before. It was plaid, and with the white blouse and white bra visible through it, white knee socks and loafers, it looked like a private school uniform; every horny teacher's fantasy! As we stood close together,but not touching, in line to order, I detected an ever so slight hint of perfume. I told her how great she looked. She said that later, her family was taking her out for her eighteenth birthday, which was actually a few days before. I said that I wished I had known it was to be her birthday, and she told me it was ok, because all my free tutoring was going to get her a A in physics. We sat and talked a while, me with my perpetual hard on, and her nipples showing through the white blouse a little. She said she had to be going, and we walked to her car first.

She smiled at me, and said "Don't I get a birthday hug?"

I said "Of course" and put my arms around her. She pressed her body tightly against mine. It felt like she was pressing her pussy firmly into my hard on! Our faces parted, and I almost kissed her, but there was that barrier again. We separated, she to her birthday dinner, me to my house.

Later, I was putting some work on my own school's web site. Funny how my own students don't absorb as much as Amber! My Yahoo messenger indicated that Amber had logged on. She IM'd me, saying hi and that they had a good dinner.

I said hi back, then there was a long pause. Then, she typed, "It seemed like you were about to kiss me today."

After another long pause, half afraid that she was going to tell me I had made her uncomfortable , I typed, "I was thinking about it, but I just couldn't."

"Why not?" she asked.

"I'm a teacher, you are a student," I replied.

"But you're not from my school," she replied.

"Are you trying to talk me into kissing you? lol," I joked.

"Maybe ;)" she responded.

"Well, maybe next time I will, but not in view of the whole mall parking lot ;)"

"Ok, now that I am past test number three, I need to start getting ready for the next one, so what are you doing tomorrow?"

"For you, I can make time :)"

"OK,"Amber replied. "I'll meet you at the Barne's and Noble again tomorrow."

So, after school I went to the bookstore, and she was there. She had already ordered my favorite drink, saw me coming in, and said, "I lied, I don't have any Physics homework for the new chapter yet." She stood up,smiled, handed me my drink, and said, "Let's go somewhere in your SUV."

I smiled back, and quickly agreed.

I know of a nearby lake where I sometimes take my dogs. Since it was the middle of winter, I hoped no one would be there. I drove us there as quickly as I could without getting stopped. As we drove, Amber took my right hand in hers and rested it on her leg. We didn't say much on the way there. When we arrived, I was relieved to find out that I was correct; the boat ramp and picnic areas were deserted except for us.

We immediately leaned toward each other over the center console and kissed. I wanted to be subtle at first, but she opened her mouth wide and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. I eagerly responded, sucking her tongue deeper, then thrusting back into her mouth, pushing our tongues together. We both were breathing hard. "Let's get in the back seat," I said. She quickly agreed, and we exited our front door, and re-entered into the back, quickly re-engaging ourselves in our passionate kiss, our coffee forgotten in the cup holders.

My hand started around her waist, but I slowly moved it upward along her side, until it touched the bottom band of her bra. I paused there with my hand as I moved my lips to the side of her face, then to her ear. I gently exhaled a hot breath into her ear, as I whispered, "I have been wanting to do this since I first saw you."

As my hot breath enveloped her ear, she let out a soft moan as she said, "Me too."

I lightly brushed my index finger from the bottom of her breast until I felt the hardness of her nipple through her shirt and bra, then I made slow circles across her nipple. As I did this, her breathing intensified more, her arm went around my neck, enabling her to pull me closer and pull my face into her neck. I kissed and licked her neck as my hand now cupped her whole breast through her shirt, then squeezed her nipple as I had wanted to in the library. She moaned again, louder this time.

I pulled back a little and looked into her eyes. They were wide with excitement, and what I interpreted as nervousness. My impression was confirmed when she breathlessly said, "I never let anyone do this before."

"Tell me if you want me to stop," I said.

"No, not yet. Keep going," she replied.

As I continued looking into her wide, blue, beautiful eyes, I slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. When it was completely open, I alternately cupped each of her breasts as we resumed kissing. The heaving of her chest as she breathed lifted my hand up and down. I pulled her forward a little so I could reach around and unhook her bra. She willingly followed my movements, and I pushed her blouse down over her shoulders, then the bra straps.

My eyes hungrily devoured her perfect breasts; not too large, just a bit more than my cupped hand, small, pink aureoles with nipples that were extremely hard and erect. I sucked them greedily, causing her to squirm in the seat and moan.

I returned my mouth to hers as my hands reveled in stimulating her nipples and breasts. My rock hard cock was aching for attention. I asked her if she had ever played with a man's cock before. Shyly, she said, "No."

I asked her "Do you still want to keep going?"

She quickly answered, "Yes."

"Take out my cock," I told her.

She leaned toward me, unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. I lifted up off the seat a little and she pulled my pants and jockey shorts down, revealing my hard cock that was hot and red with arousal. "What do I do?" Amber asked innocently.

"Just put your hand around it and rub it lightly," I said. She did so, and I was in ecstasy. As she rubbed, she looked at my cock with fascination, then looked up at me with a little smile.

"I love it," she said with a giggle. "I want to play with it forever! I have been imagining what it would look like, but it's even better than I thought!"

"Glad you like it," I said with a smile as I continued to rub her nipples. "I feel the same way about your tits!"

"I want to try sucking it, I have heard it feels really good. My friends who have done it say that their boyfriends beg for it," Amber said. "What do I do?"

"Just put as much as you can in your mouth, and keep your hand around the bottom," I told her. She opened her mouth wide, stretched her lips around the large purple head, and sucked a little as she stroked the shaft.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Exactly like that!"

"I want to see it squirt semen out!" She was totally enthralled with my cock, like it was a new toy, which I suppose it was.

"If you do that with your mouth a little more, I'll tell you when it's about to squirt so you can take it out and see it."

"OK," she said as she eagerly put her mouth back around my cock.

As she leaned over me, I rubbed her beautiful ass through her black stretch pants. In no time, I told her "Here it comes!" She raised up, and I told her "Keep rubbing it!" She did, and I came so hard, some of my cum shot up and hit Amber's face. I groaned with pleasure as my cock pumped out several waves. The rest ran down over her hand.

She exclaimed, "Oh my God that was so cool! Your semen is so hot and thick. I love making you feel good like that!" as she leaned over and hungrily kissed me again.

"I want to make you feel good too," I said as I pushed her back into a reclining position. I kissed her deeply as I put my hand on the inside of her thigh, lightly stroking the skin through her stretchy pants with my fingernails. Her legs initially stayed together, but as our kissing got more heated, she gradually parted them. My hand reached her pussy, and I could feel that her pants were soaked. I rubbed her pussy as she leaned back,moaned, and opened her legs wider to my ministrations.

"Does this feel good?" I asked.

"Oh God yes," she said.

"Do you ever rub yourself?"

"Sometimes," she panted. "Lately I have been thinking about you when I'm rubbing my pussy." Her back began to arch as she said, "Rub faster!" She cried out, "Ohhhh, yes!" in a tone that almost sounded like she was crying, but I knew she was cumming. Her hips pushed her pussy harder into my hand as she peaked, then with a sigh, went limp.

I put my hand near her waistband, fingers pushing inside, but she held my hand back and said, "Let's stop now, OK? I have to get home."

I was disappointed, but I knew there was no need to push. I knew that there would be more tutoring to come with my very promising student!