Ambien Ch. 02: Mom Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

"That's right," he said uncomfortably. If his mother didn't stop probing, she'd figure out everything. "Each one, though, has her own reasons for coming back."

"You're not kidding when you say the parties get a little wild, are you?" Denise asked. "The way you describe it, a lot of girls wouldn't think of going back.'

"I'm not kidding," he admitted, "And many women never attend their second party. Please don't go fishing for any more, Mom. You're too good at interrogating me."

"Oh, so I shouldn't ask for a tell-the-truth?" she teased.

"Please, no, Mom," he agreed.

"I'm curious, though, how can you take me to this party?" she asked. "You're not in the fraternity anymore."

"The parties are mostly for undergraduates," he admitted. "But graduates are still considered brothers. Brothers don't often attend the parties after they graduate, though. Maybe they're trying to put their college hijinks behind them. But they're still entitled to attend. They're encouraged to bring a woman with them and they have to follow the rules.

"So that's why we can go, you're still a member of the fraternity even though you graduated?" she prompted.

"That's right," he agreed.

"But it bothers you to take me, right?" she prompted. Denise thought that the parties probably involved lots of fucking. The thought was exciting and she felt the warmth of her excitement throughout her body. Maybe she could meet some young men who would give her the kind of attention she really wanted. Was that what scared her son, that she would get other cocks and neglect him?

"Yes, it does," he admitted.

"Dirk, tell me why it bothers you," she ordered. "The only times I've seen you concerned recently is when you're trying to protect me. Is it something like that?"

"It is, Mom," he confirmed. "Look, I know you're going to bug me until I tell you a little about it. The truth is that most of the coeds who get naked at the party don't think they will beforehand. They get so excited during the party that they strip in the excitement of the moment."

"And you're afraid I might get excited?" Denise asked. Was this why Dirk was conflicted about the party? Was the excitement supposed to convince her that she was beautiful? Was he afraid that the excitement would entice her to do more than get naked?

"That's part of it," Dirk admitted. "There's also open fucking, in front of everyone. That also happens to some coeds who get excited in the moment. You have such a strong sexual desire that I'm afraid that you might not keep the limits you set yourself before you go. But Mom, I'm telling you more than the rules allow me to tell. Please don't ask any more questions."

"But you think it would convince that I'm beautiful and sexy?" she asked. His description, given reluctantly, confirmed her guesses, both about the party and her son's fears. She thought to herself about the exciting possibility of spur-of-the-moment fucking. Could she really find another playmate or two so that she didn't subject her son to being fucked out when she wanted more?

"Yes, I do," Dirk said. Would she question him further? He believed the party would convince her that she was beautiful and sexy. But would it leave her so shocked that she'd never quite trust him again?

"Then it's settled," she said. "You're going to take me to a wild party and you're going to convince me that I'm beautiful and sexy."

"That's the plan," he agreed reluctantly. How had he put himself in this position? He just wanted her to know how beautiful she was and never quite imagined that she'd take him up on his offer to take her to the party. "Are you OK with this?"

"Of course I am," she said with a soft smile. "I wouldn't have agreed otherwise. I trust you, Dirk, and I'm curious about what could happen at a party to convince me to do something that I have no intention of doing." She knew but didn't tell Dirk that the reason for her smile was that she'd go with every intention of having a wild experience. She just hoped that Dirk wouldn't blame himself for her actions.

== == == == ==

Dirk was uneasy about taking his mother to the party. He just wanted her to be able to see the bodies of the naked coeds and experience the solicitations of the frat brothers who would undoubtedly hit on her. She could see the men's desire and compare her own figure to the coeds and realize just how beautiful and sexy she was. But how would she react to the open temptations and pressures she'd feel?

He practiced calling his mother Denise, to make it unlikely that he'd slip at the party and call her Mom. It was an effort and he realized it was more exciting to him to know that he was fucking his mother rather than fucking Denise.

As they walked toward the door of the fraternity house, Denise asked, "Now you'll tell me the rules as soon as we get inside, right?"

"Right, Mom, Denise," he corrected himself quickly.

Just inside the door, a brother checked the graduate roster and confirmed Dirk as eligible to attend. "Is this your date?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm his date," Denise answered quickly.

"Denise!" Dirk hissed. "Don't say that yet."

"Here's your flower," the brother said with a smile, noting Dirk's panicked words. "And here's Dirk's ribbon."

Denise took the flower and ribbon from the brother. She started to put the flower next to her left ear.

Dirk quickly drew his mother to the side. "Denise, don't do anything until you know some of the rules. If you say that you're my date, you agree to have sex with me in front of everyone who is here. If you mean that, put the flower next to your right ear. If you put the flower next to your left ear, you're advertising that you'll consider having sex with more than one man, in front of everyone. That's an invitation for other brothers to add themselves to your list of dates."

She quickly removed the flower from her left ear. "But I am your date tonight and I love it. I like the idea of fucking you where everyone can see. So I guess I should put the flower by my right ear."

As she spoke, Dirk looked around the room. Denise noticed that he seemed to focus on one particular coed who was surrounded by fraternity brothers. Was the beautiful, popular coed the one he had described, the one who got naked and made such an impression on him?

Dirk returned his attention to his mother and resumed his instruction. He wanted, as he always did, to push his way through the crowd to talk with the attractive coed but his priority at this party was his mother. "At this party, there are just three choices," Dirk explained. "If you're committed to publicly fuck your date, you wear the flower by your right ear. You fuck him in front of everyone before you leave the party. You wear the ribbon over your right breast. Any brother who wants to know who you're going to fuck will look at the ribbon. They'll caress your breast as they do so.

"If you want more dates than you've accepted and haven't made up your mind who else you want, you wear the flower by your left ear," he continued. "Brothers will try to talk you into including them as one of your dates, to wear their ribbon over your right breast along with any other ribbons you have there. You might end up with several ribbons if you like several guys and want to have sex with them. The more ribbons you're wearing, the more guys will look at them, caressing your breast as they do so. If you get in a crowd of suitors and you don't object, they'll caress a lot more than your breast. But it's up to you if you'll allow that or not. When you have all the men you want lined up, move the flower to your right ear. Then you have sex with each of your chosen men in front of everyone before you leave the party. If you don't wear a flower, you're not committed to have sex before you leave the party but brothers will try to convince you to select them for your date, with all that means."

"What do you think I should do?" she asked. She could barely restrain her excitement. How would it feel to have a whole crowd of fraternity brothers feeling her up?

"As soon as you wear the flower, you're committed to have sex with someone, in front of everyone," he said. "I think you could carry the flower around without wearing it. See how many brothers approach you. See how much they desire you. That should convince you that you're sexy and extremely attractive."

"But they'll hit on anyone without a flower," she objected.

"The only way to keep from being hit on is to wear the flower over your right ear," he agreed. "But even then, brothers will examine the ribbon and caress your breast. The only way to avoid having sex with everyone watching is to not wear the flower."

"So it's my decision," she said thoughtfully. "And one way or another, it seems like the brothers will hit on me. But will they want me?"

"The brothers who hit on you will really want you," he assured her. "Watch them and see what you think. When you see how much they desire you, you'll know how beautiful you are."

"I can do that," she agreed. "What are those things on the stage?" She had noticed some objects on the stage, shaped vaguely like bowling pins but taller and narrower. While their shapes were all similar, it appeared that each one was different from all the others.

"Those are for the contest," he explained. "Only women with dates can enter the contest. They're to carry the shafts to a target area. They get points for the sizes of the shafts they carry and the weights. Basically, the winner carries more shafts than anyone else."

"So the winner is the one with the most points?" she asked. "What does the winner get?"

"The winner gets dinner for herself and one guest at the best restaurant in town," he said. "Plus there's some jewelry and winners have the privilege of attending parties without an escort."

"It seems pretty simple," she said. "What's the catch?"

"One catch is that you fuck your date before you attempt the contest," he said. "The other is that you can't use your hands, mouth, arms or legs to carry the shafts. That means you use your pussy. You have to pick the shaft up, carry it and place it in the target circle using only your pussy muscles. Once in a while, citing the literal rules, a woman uses her anus to move shafts. That doesn't happen very often. But cumming before you move a shaft leaves you slick and maybe not so tight. And the shafts are given even more lube just before you carry them. It's harder to pick up and hold a shaft that way."

"Oh," she said in a small voice. She looked around the large room. "I see lots of flowers, most on the right but a few on the left. I think this is going to be a really wild night. Will all the women enter the contest?"

"You're absolutely right," he confirmed. "Some of the women won't even attempt the contest after they fuck their dates. It's their choice. But remember why we're here."

"Excuse me, it seems that this beautiful woman hasn't decided what to do with her flower, yet," a handsome fraternity brother interrupted. He lifted Denise's hand to his lips with a flourish. "Will you share your name?" he asked, holding her gaze with his own unwavering gaze.

"I'm Denise," she answered.

"You're beautiful," he said. His look displayed the sincerity of his words. "You're here with a handsome brother, I see. Still, since your flower says you're not committed, would you consider adding me to your dance card? I assure you I can be quite attentive and devoted to your pleasure."

"You don't waste any time, do you?" Denise teased. She felt flattered by the young man's attention and was very aware of the growing warmth between her legs. She knew that this would be such a sexually explosive evening but was surprised by the strength of her reaction. If she wanted to back out, she was sure Dirk would accept her decision to leave. But her curiosity was piqued and her earlier excitement had returned in full force.

"With your beauty, you're going to be surrounded by eager suitors," he assured her. "I can't waste any time if I want to be your date tonight. I'd love to have you wear my ribbon." He lifted a hand and caressed her right breast, indicating where he'd like her to wear his ribbon. With his other hand, he showed his ribbon. "May I pin it on you?" He slid the first hand inside her blouse and moved the ribbon closer. He continued to caress her breast through the front of her flimsy lace bra with the hand inside her blouse. "That's a lovely bra. I'd love to help you with it, with your permission, of course."

"Let me think about it," Denise said, blocking the ribbon's approach to her blouse.

"Of course, it's your decision," he said with a smile, withdrawing his hand from her blouse with a final stroke across the bump of her erect nipple. "Let me know, though. I'll be watching for your signal."

"Thank you," Denise said. When the brother left, she turned to Dirk. "Is that how it goes?"

"That's pretty much the pattern," he said. "When a woman attends the party, even if it's her first time, everyone assumes that the brother she came with told her what's up. If she's still here, she's considering the possibilities. So the guys try to be smooth but don't dare take much time to express their interest."

"Will you excuse me for a minute?" Denise asked. Without waiting for a response, she made her way to the restroom she had spotted near the entry.

When Denise returned to her son's side, she noticed that he was again staring in the direction of the same beautiful coed who had distracted him earlier. She touched his arm to get his attention, then pressed a small cloth bundle into his hand. "Will you put this in your pocket?" she asked.

Dirk glanced down and confirmed that she had given him her bra. While he was distracted by the cheerleader, he still glanced toward the bathroom once in a while and had noticed his mother's swaying breasts as she walked across the room, as had several of the other brothers. "Sure, Denise, I'll be happy to hold it for you," he said. "And you've just attracted the attention of several other brothers. Are you ready to be overwhelmed with attention?"

"No, I want to do something else first," she said. Denise had noticed her son's momentary distraction when they arrived at the party and as she returned from the bathroom. He clearly recognized one particular coed and returned his attention reluctantly to Denise after staring at the coed for a few moments. "Who's that woman over there, the beautiful one with the long hair, longer legs and skirt that quits before it barely starts?" Denise had spotted the beauty earlier. She was surrounded by guys who seemed eager. Now, however, she was alone. At this party, that didn't make sense.

"Oh, I think she's a cheerleader, her name is Honey," he said after a glance. He actually had no doubt that she was a cheerleader. She was the woman he had described to his mother when he first conceived of the idea of using the party to convince his mother of her beauty. Unfortunately, revealing that he knew her would also reveal that he had attended parties recently.

"Let's go and talk with her," Denise said. She matched her actions to her words and the surprised Dirk followed quickly on her heels.

As Denise and Dirk neared the cheerleader, Denise noticed that Honey was also braless, wearing a blouse that was almost exactly like Denise's. Her nipples were quite attractive but her breasts were smaller than Denise's and hung a little lower, almost as though they had been somehow deflated. Still, her nipples were positioned at the exact center of the masses of her breasts and looked quite kissable.

"Hi, I'm Denise and this is Dirk," Denise said, extending her hand toward the young woman. "I couldn't help noticing how beautiful you are."

"I'm Honey," the cheerleader responded. "And you flatter me."

"Not at all," Denise insisted. "You're strikingly beautiful and I couldn't help wondering why you're standing all alone. You have your flower by your left ear. As I understand the rules, that means you should be surrounded by eager young men."

"I was, before someone distracted them," Honey commented with a bitter edge. "Another beautiful woman came into the party and all of the guys ran away to scope her out. Is this your first party?"

"Yes, it is," Denise confirmed. "Is it yours, too?" Honey obviously knew the party's rules, and, with her flower by her left ear, she was ready to be fucked. Yet she didn't have an obvious escort. Maybe having an escort wasn't a requirement.

"No, I've been to several parties," Honey answered.

"Wow, if you don't mind, I'd like to get some tips," Denise suggested. So this was one of those women Dirk had mentioned, ones who came to parties after they understood the rules. Maybe Honey could help Denise satisfy her growing desire for some of the frat brothers.

"You really want to rub it in, don't you?" Honey accused.

Denise was dumbfounded. Why was Honey so abrupt and prickly?

"Denise," Dirk said, trying to get Denise's attention.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," Denise said. "What are you talking about, rub it in?" Denise was honestly confused, barely keeping up with the almost overwhelming possibilities that surrounded her.

"Denise, come here for a minute," Dirk said, still trying to get his mother's attention. He backed up a step, inviting Denise to follow him. She didn't.

"Are you really that mean?" Honey asked, glaring at Denise.

"Denise, come here," Dirk commanded.

Denise finally got the message and stepped away from Honey to face Dirk.

"Mom, Honey is talking about you," he said. "You're the beautiful woman who distracted the men she was talking with."

"Me?" she said in shock. She thought for a moment. "Oh, my god. Thanks, Dirk." She turned to Honey "Honey, I'm sorry. You don't know how sorry I am. I didn't know I was distracting your men."

"They weren't my men, but they were all interested," Honey said. "I've had some of them before and was looking forward to having them again. But now I guess that won't happen, thanks to you."

"Honey, Denise doesn't know that she's beautiful," Dirk said.

Honey looked at Denise, then back and forth between Denise and Dirk.

"Did I really get in the way?" Denise asked. She couldn't believe that the group of men around the beautiful Honey had abandoned her because of Denise's arrival. "I'm so sorry. Is there something I can do to make it up to you?"

"Not unless you have someone I can fuck," Honey responded with a bitter tone.

"I suppose the damage is done, isn't it?" Denise asked.

"Yes, it is," Honey confirmed.

Denise thought for a few moments. She turned to Dirk and spoke quietly so that Honey couldn't hear. "Dirk, I want you to do something for me," she said. "Caress her breasts, then kiss them like you kiss mine. Will you do that?"

What was his mother up to? Dirk was confused but wanted to help her. He nodded.

"And follow my lead," she continued. "I'm going to suggest something and I want you to agree. If you do it, willingly and eagerly, I'll make it up to you later."

Dirk stepped to face Honey and caressed the cheerleader's breasts, as Denise had requested.

Why was Dirk doing this? Honey was confused and her body didn't help. Dirk's touch was nice, very nice, and her nipples hardened in arousal. Then he unbuttoned enough of her blouse to get inside. He lifted one breast and kissed it, then repeated the touch with the other one. Then, surprising her even more, he lifted both breasts and sucked both nipples into his mouth to flick them with his tongue. "Mmmm," she moaned with the pleasure.

"Honey, I think I can help," Denise said. She smiled at Honey's reaction to Dirk's kisses. She knew how good that felt.

"Oh, what do you have in mind?" Honey responded with some difficulty. It was so hard to think with Dirk's talented tongue stroking her sensitive nipples.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers