Ambition Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to the bed and she shrugged her dress off. She very elegantly, considering the extreme excitement of the situation, got onto the bed just in her panties and lay right in the middle of it. Brad and I were side by side and Kel was looking from one to one. She smiled as she raised her bum up from the crisp sheets and started to roll her thong down her legs. Glancing from Brad to me and back again she flashed us a lovely smile showing her five thousand pound veneers and said.

"Your turn now boys."

I was as excited as I could ever remember, but suddenly I also felt a little shy and unsure of myself. I realised that I was going to have to undress in front of Brad and let him see my nakedness and my fully erect cock. And of course I was going to see and be close to him and his erection. It was so much more intimate than when I had flaunted myself to Peter, the masseur.

He seemed less edgy than me and he quickly pulled the polo shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor. He had a good tan, a nicely contoured chest and, I noticed, hardly any hair on his chest; was it shaved I wondered? As he undid his belt and zip I unbuttoned my shirt and took that off. We both slid our trousers down at about the same time and stood for a moment in our boxers, his were grey, mine were white, both were CKs. Seemingly avoiding looking at each other as we both stared at Kel who was glancing from Brad to me and back again, we both removed our pants. I saw my wife smile and her eyes widen a little. Was that in anticipation of what was to come I thought? Was she perhaps getting rather more from this than I had selfishly thought she would or was it Brad's cock that was bringing that reaction? Glancing across at him I guessed it was both for he was very well hung indeed being both longer and thicker than my six and bit inch length and two inch diameter.

"Come on," Kel said patting the bed either side of her.

It was only as we, nowhere near as elegantly as Kel with our erections bobbing around, clambered onto the bed, that the enormity of what we were doing hit me. 'Will it be worth it?' I asked myself thinking back to the threesome we'd had with Kel's work mate. Are we going too far, pushing things further than we should? Fuck knows I concluded looking at my naked wife and this virtual stranger's erect cock moving towards her.

We lay either side of Kelly. My heart was pounding as Brad leaned over, kissed her and cupped her breast. I licked the other one and sucked the nipple into my mouth as out of the corner of my eye I saw Kel's fingers wrap round his cock. She rubbed it slowly as low groans slid from her mouth. That did make me feel slightly jealous, but also fucking excited.

His head moved to her breast and she turned her's and smiled at me. We kissed. I squeezed her boob and felt enormous gratification when her hand found my cock; she wasn't leaving me out? I glanced down and saw that she was holding a cock in each hand. It was an awesome spectacle.

Brad and I kissed and caressed Kel for some time as she intermittently stroked our cocks and balls. It was heady, enjoyable and very stirring stuff although I, certainly and Brad too I suspected, felt rather tense and inhibited by having another man there. However, the way that my wife was groaning and writhing indicated that she didn't feel that way, in fact quite the contrary it seemed.

It was odd, but strangely thrilling to be making love to my wife as another man almost replicated my actions with her. It was even odder, but equally strangely exciting to have his rampant erection and naked body so close to me. The confusion, curiosity and sheer buzz flowing through me was so different to anything I had previously experienced.

I kissed Kelly again and slid my hand down her body from her tits, across her waist over her flat tummy and onto her landing strip of tawny pubic hair. I wiggled it a bit, but then felt a pang of annoyance as I found the reason for the sudden increase in her excitement. I glanced down and saw that Brad had three fingers up my wife's cunt. Although that hurt a little bit, when I looked at her face and saw the expression of sheer lust and excitement on it, my jealousy turned also to lust and excitement.

I could see that she was starting to cum and it was at such times that she usually wanted me to start fucking her. Today was no exception other than it wasn't me she wanted to do that.

"Please," she groaned. "Please."

"What?" Brad replied obviously unsure of what she meant.

Without as much as a glance at me she turned, looked at Brad, kissed him, slid her arm round him, pulled on his shoulders and whispered.

"Fuck me."

He looked at me enquiringly and I nodded. The combination of jealousy and being left out, with the anticipation of seeing my wife so aroused and begging to be fucked by a virtual stranger was irresistibly exciting.

"Yes Brad, fuck her, while I watch," I replied as Kelly held my hand.

"Like this," she muttered turning onto her side facing me. "Fuck me like this."

Brad lay behind her and I cuddled her, but something was wrong.

"No Kel, on your back, I want to see Brad's cock in you," I croaked.

She understood right away and turned onto her back. He lay on top of her supporting himself with his straightened arms. I could see his big, compared to my, cock pressing right against my wife's lips. I didn't know whether I was jealous, pleased or ashamed at what we were doing. What I did know was that I found it fucking exciting so I put all other considerations to one side and just went with the flow of lust that was pervading the room.

Kelly looked right into my eyes. It was almost a look of triumph as though she was celebrating something. It made me wonder which of us wanted this more and it convinced me that this could not be the first time she had fucked outside our marriage, but then why not, I did; goose and gander and all that?

Looking right into my eyes she opened her legs and raised her knees; what a fucking horny sight that was! Brad, still supporting himself on his straightened arms, shrugged his hips and surged forwards. Her mouth came open and she shut her eyes tightly. She grunted as his cock slid right up her cunt; it hardly seemed possible that it could take his girth, but she did and easily, or so it seemed.

He slowly let himself down so that their bodies were squashed together and her tits vanished against his muscular, tanned hairy chest. He put his arms round her back, pulled her more tightly to him and then started to fuck my wife.

The sight of his thick cock sliding up Kelly was something that will stay with me until I die.

He looked to be a good lover. He wasn't hurried, yet he kept up a reasonable pace. He wasn't aggressive, but mixed slow, languid surges with faster, deeper thrusts. He wasn't impatient, but took his time. He wasn't selfish, but involved Kelly all the time, kissing and touching her, whispering nice little things in her ears and making sure that he took her with him on every stage of their intimate journey.

"Ok?" He asked, pushing deep into her and holding himself rigid letting her squirm on his hardness, which she worryingly eagerly did.

"Oh yes," she breathed looking from him to me and smiling.

"You sure Kel?" He asked slightly annoying me by using my pet name for her.

"Very, very sure," she replied huskily, before moulding her mouth to his, kissing him deeply and running her hand down his back and grabbing the cheek of his arse. I worried myself a bit when looking at my wife's slim fingers gripping Brad I thought what a nice arse he had. Did I want to touch it? I didn't know for sure.

As they kissed she opened an eye and caught my glance. She held her other hand out to me and I moved over and grabbed it. We squeezed each others hands and she pulled me closer. I didn't get what she wanted at first and she sort of shook her head in frustration still pulling my wrist. I wiggled closer and then got it as she took hold of my cock, pulling me upwards. I let myself go with her pressure and realised that she was pulling me towards her mouth. She and Brad wiggled their bodies a little as he looked over his shoulder and saw what was happening.

"Oh yes man," he groaned moving to one side bit, but remaining firmly in Kelly. She tried getting to me, but couldn't. "Hold on," Brad said pulling himself out of her, the sudden release making Kelly gasp. He quickly slid behind her, grabbed her leg lifted it and slipped into her from behind. "Ok Kel, be easier like this," he said his hands reaching round her and cupping her tits.

She was able to bend forward a little and licked the length of my cock before taking it into her mouth. I was trying to get to her tits, but kept finding Brad's hands there, the touching was strange.

I slid easily into my wife's mouth or, more to the point, she easily slid me in there. Kelly gives great head, showing lots of imagination as she sucks and licks; it isn't just like having your dick in a cunt that is inanimate for her mouth, lips and tongue are moving all the time. With one hand holding my cock and the other cradling, stroking and gently squeezing my balls, it wasn't long before I started to well up. As my balls started to tingle and those gorgeous, orgasmic feelings began to seep through my body I, at first, felt a little embarrassed for Brad's face was only a foot or so away from where my cock was buried in my wife's mouth. But as I heard him groaning and saw his gritted teeth and his eyes opening and closing the embarrassment left me. We were all deeply in this together. At the same time I could see that Brad was pumping in and out of Kelly and from her writhings I guessed she was near. I grabbed her head and pushed my fingers into her hair.

"Oh Kel, that's so good," I groaned.

She gurgled something as I squeezed one breast and Brad the other.

"Come on Kel," he grunted "I'm so near."

I flopped out of her mouth as she gasped back.

"Yes, oh yes, yes, yes," as she started to cum. "Come on Brad, cum I'm there."

"Oh fucking hell, yes," he grunted. Holding his body rigid he followed that with a deep long growl as clearly he shot his load into my wife. At the same time she was now pumping my cock with her hand for her bodily convulsions made continual mouth contact impossible. I could feel it welling up.

"Where Kel?" I asked.

She knew what I meant and, pulling my cock nearly horizontal to the bed, she placed her face in front and slightly beneath the tip of my cock just in time for me to shoot all over my wife's face.

12