Ambridge Affairs Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In full view of Brian, he dropped his right hand onto Jennifer's thigh, and squeezed. Brian stared at Jennifer, waiting for the explosion and his mouth opened slowly as she looked straight ahead, her face flaming. Crawford chuckled deeply as, out of Brian's view, his fingers caressed the bare flesh of Jennifer's upper thigh.

"What do you say, Brian?" breathed Crawford, his eyes glittering in arousal. His fingers slid up Jennifer's thigh, and she gasped as they found the uncovered bush of thick brown hair between her legs.

Brian was speechless. Although he couldn't see what Crawford was doing to his wife, it was obvious that his hand was groping her most intimate area – and that, while she was hating it, she was permitting it. To his shame, and astonishment, Brian felt his penis beginning to erect, and realised that the thought of his haughty wife having to submit to being groped by a man like Crawford was intensely arousing.

Then Crawford's hand reappeared. His eyes were still fixed on Brian, triumphant, challenging, as his hand slid up the front of Jennifer's dress and closed, deliberately, round her right breast. He cupped it, then squeezed.

"Oh, very firm, Brian," he said. "Very nice. You don't mind – do you?"

Brian's cock was rigid with excitement, now, his mind whirling in a ferment of confusion.

"Do you?" insisted Crawford. Brian licked his dry lips. His voice was shaking.

"No," he stammered. "Not if ... if ... Jenny doesn't ..."

Crawford laughed. He took his hand off Jennifer's breast and turned her face towards him. Her eyes were filled with pleading, but she allowed her head to be turned, then opened her mouth as he leaned over to kiss her, full on the lips.

She was practically numb with the shock of the evening's events and, in the back of her mind, could not fathom why Brian had done nothing to stop this – obscenity. But she knew that, as far as she was concerned, there was no choice. Debbie had to be protected from the knowledge of what her mother and her husband had done ......

Crawford's mouth was fastened on hers, his tongue forcing its way through her lips. Jennifer forced herself to return his kiss, and shuddered as she felt his hand slid down the front of her dress and inside her brassiere, cupping the bare flesh of her breast. His mouth left Jennifer's, and he looked down, watching his hand fondling her breast, under the distended material of her dress.

Crawford looked over at Brian again, and grinned.

"She's got nice tits, Brian, hasn't she?" he said. "Lovely long nipples." As he spoke, he trapped Jennifer's nipple between his finger and thumb, and rolled it, feeling its hardness.

"Don't mind me giving them a little feel, do you?" continued Crawford, relentlessly, and Brian was forced to shake his head, still unable to tear his gaze away from the sight. His insides were a maelstrom of emotions – this was like a nightmare – but his cock was straining with excitement.

Jennifer was no less stunned. As though it was in a dream, she felt Crawford ease open the front of her dress, revealing her upper body, naked apart from her lacy white brassiere.

As Crawford's hand slipped inside one of the cups of her bra, again feeling the firm flesh beneath, she could restrain herself no longer.

"Brian!" she cried, her outrage bursting out, but her husband just looked at her, then his eyes slid away, abjectly, and Crawford gave a little chuckle. He had her nipple trapped again between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing it gently, massaging it to an involuntary erection.

Slipping his hand out, he whispered – "Stand up, Jennifer."

As if in a trance, Jennifer obeyed, pushing her chair back. She stood, acquiescent, sickened, numb, as she felt Crawford's fingers open her dress fully, and ease it off her shapely shoulders. It slid to the carpet with a gentle rustle, and Jennifer tried to quell her trembling as she stood facing her husband, Crawford behind her, in just her white bra, and black stockings and suspender belt.

Brian's mouth gaped in further shock as he took in the absence of Jennifer's panties, staring at the thick bush nakedly displayed above her stocking tops. He couldn't sit still any longer. He stood up, pushing his chair back ......

Crawford's hands ran lightly down her sides, over her naked hips, down her upper thighs. Deliberately, he moved forward, and Jennifer felt his hardness pressing against her hips. His lips nuzzled the back of her neck, and she moved her head away, involuntarily.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp, stinging pain as Crawford's hand slapped hard against her bottom. She cried out, and tears started to her eyes. Brian took a step towards them, a momentary anger taking him over.

"Yes, Brian?" breathed Crawford, ominously. "You want to say something?"

For a second, raw rage blazed in Brian Aldridge's eyes, and it looked as if he was going to launch himself at the man, but then the light died, and his body, once tense, slumped in defeat.

Crawford reached up and deftly undid the catches on Jennifer's bra. He lifted the straps away from her shoulders and dropped the bra to the ground. Her breasts were full and round, with just a hint of sag, her nipples long and erect. The eyes of both men were on them and, despite herself, Jennifer felt a stirring between her thighs as she recognised the naked lust in both mens' eyes.

As Crawford reached round and took hold of them, she felt his erection pressing against her bottom again. Instinctively, she dropped her gaze and, for the first time, became aware of her husband's aroused state. The shape of his penis was obscenely apparent, jutting out from the dark material of his trousers.

Jennifer felt a flush creep over her body, and sensed a lubricating sensation in her vagina. Involuntarily, she moved her hips and Crawford, feeling the motion against his erection, slid a hand downwards ......

As his finger touched her clitoris, Jennifer reacted, her hips pushing backwards, and she felt Crawford's intake of breath, the hardening of his organ against her. Brian's hand dropped to adjust his bulge and, suddenly, Jennifer felt a renewed flood between her thighs ......

Crawford's middle finger slid easily through the now matted bush around her vaginal lips and Jennifer could not suppress a moan as it slipped into her moist channel. Thrusting her hips further back, she felt his hardness between her bottom cheeks, then his hands were on her shoulders, pushing her forward. She reached out and gripped the edge of the small table.

Crawford's hands slid away from her dangling breasts and Jennifer sensed, rather than felt, them behind her, heard the quick rustle of the zip – then felt his hot hardness, the unique sensation of a naked penis against her bare flesh.

As Crawford put his hands on the back of her thighs, and Jennifer willingly – almost eagerly – parted her feet, Brian moved closer and his hands closed round her breasts. Jennifer raised her head, and saw Brian's uncovered erection in front of her face.


"Take it, Jenny," her husband muttered, hoarsely, his hand closing round his cock and pushing it towards her mouth. All conscience, all reservations gone, Jennifer opened her lips and Brian fed his tumescent organ between them. Jennifer lifted one hand from the table, and felt for her aching clitoris as Brian put his hands on her head, pushing her mouth down on his cock, fucking her willing face ......

Then, she felt Crawford's hands on her hips, the unmistakable sensation of a hot, erect prick probing at the mouth of her waiting channel. Her hand darted down from her clitoris and clutched the hot, throbbing piece of rigid flesh and muscle. Unerringly, she guided it, feeling a flood of desire as the bulbous tip first touched, then stretched, the mouth of her receptive cunt.

Her breathing stopped, momentarily, as she felt its full thickness enter her – the first cock, apart from her husband's, to do so in more than twenty years – then, as it pushed upwards, filling her, stretching the tight walls of her channel, she released her breath in a long sigh of pleasure and passion.

As Crawford sank inside her, feeling the firm moist walls caress every millimetre of the sensitive flesh, he reached forward and grabbed Jennifer's swinging breasts, squeezing them hard as he reached the pinnacle of his first thrust, then partially relaxing his grip as he withdrew, then drove into her again.

Brian was in a ferment as he watched Crawford pull out his heavy, hard cock and thrust it between his wife's parted thighs, and the sight of her reaching down between her legs to take it in her hand and feed it into her waiting cunt was too much for him. With a strangled groan, he surrendered to the intolerable pressure building up from his testicles and his hands gripped his wife's hair as he shot spurt after spurt of sperm into her sucking mouth ......

Jennifer felt the sperm hit the back of her throat, but her breathing was so jerky, as Crawford rode her, hard, with his pounding rhythm, that she couldn't work her throat muscles properly. She let her mouth fall open, and Brian's sperm slid out of the sides of her gasping mouth, on to the polished mahogany surface of the table. Unheeded, as it softened, his cock also slid away, and he retreated, gasping, and sank down on one of the chairs, his prick dangling limply from his trousers.

But he could not tear his eyes away from the sight of his moaning wife, bent over the table, her hips thrusting frenziedly back at Crawford as he fucked her with a vigour and strength which was clearly fulfilling a deep need in her. Brian had never seen her so abandoned, her fingers openly, lewdly, fingering her clitoris, her mouth opening and closing, muttering, then yelling, obscenities, her entire body jerking in a passion-fuelled orgy of pleasure, her breath coming in rasping, shuddering gasps ......

Within a minute, Brian's hand was round his cock again, and it was stiffening and when, eventually, Crawford emitted his own massive roar of release, and plunged deep into the receptive depths of his wife for the final thrust, his arousal was completely revived.

Crawford jerked against Jennifer's twitching hips, his hands clutching her breasts tightly, letting out huge breaths as he pumped his semen into her, then, with a final shudder, released her to flop onto the polished wood, and staggered back, sinking, like Brian, into a chair.

Brian got shakily to his feet and put his hand on wife's back. She was breathing very heavily but, not, as far as Brian could tell, in distress. He knew he had to act, now, to set the pattern of events for a long time to come. He gripped her shoulder, gently but firmly, and pulled. Jennifer allowed herself to be rolled over, so that she lay, naked, on her back, on the table, her legs slightly apart.

Brian bent over and placed his lips between the junction of her thighs. He kissed the swollen puffy lips of her vagina and felt, with pleasure and relief, an answering quiver. Putting his hands up, he caressed her full breasts, and he felt her thighs tighten round his head.

He stood up. Crawford was beside him. They each took one of Jennifer's hands and lifted her from the table, so that she stood between them, naked apart from her stockings. Brian put an arm round her shoulders, and lovingly caressed one of her breasts.

"Shall we have coffee now, darling?" he suggested. Jennifer's eyes lifted to his, then switched to Matt Crawford. Crawford lifted a hand and gently cupped her other breast. Jennifer looked down. Crawford's cock was still dangling from his fly. She touched it with her fingers, then gave it a small squeeze. It began to stiffen.

Jennifer smiled.

"In the lounge?" she asked.

"I think that would be best," answered Brian, and both men watched, their cocks rising, as her naked hips swayed towards the kitchen...

12