Ambridge Affairs Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He grinned, and slid Jennifer's panties aside, exposing her to me - showing me her bush, and a glimpse of her long pink slit. She was moaning, and calling his name, and her hand was behind her, obviously feeling his cock. Roger straightened up and let her dress fall. He said 'I think we should make this young lady comfortable, don't you, Jennifer?' Jennifer's eyes were somehow - vacant. She looked at him, then whispered - 'Oh, Roger', and turned to look at me. The expression on her face was odd - it was almost apologetic, but excited at the same time!"

"My dress buttoned down the front, and Roger stood, watching, as Jennifer undid the buttons. I didn't even think of protesting - I just lay there. I was pretending to myself that I was numb, helpless, but the truth was that I wanted to be involved. Watching them was exciting - taking part would be the most exciting thing I had ever done."

"When she had finished unbuttoning my dress, Jennifer carefully opened it and stepped back. I lay there, in my bra and panties, becoming more aroused by the second. I felt very 'grown-up', all of a sudden, watching them doing sexual things, and I wanted to share the excitement with them."

"Jennifer put her arms round Roger and tried to kiss him. He kissed her back, briefly, then said - 'Just a little more, Jennifer.' She said - 'No, Roger, you mustn't' but he just laughed and slipped his hand between her legs again. She moaned and turned to me."

"'Can Roger - see a little more of you, Shula?' My heart jumped, and I couldn't speak, but I nodded, and she slid her hands under me and undid my bra. She eased the straps out from under me, then slid them over my shoulders, and down my arms. It took a huge effort of will, but I managed to leave my hands by my sides, and I kept my eyes on Roger."

"When Jennifer moved to the side, he got his first look at me, and the expression on his face thrilled me to the core. It was sheer, unadulterated lust - I had never seen a look like that before, but I recognised it immediately, and I felt my panties suddenly becoming sticky. I actually thought I had wet myself, at first."

Shula pushed her hand on top of her husband's, forcing it down between her legs, on to her damp, quivering mound.

"Oh, God, Alistair," she moaned. "I can almost feel it, now - the heart-stopping excitement as the pair of them looked at my naked breasts. Then - Roger moved forward, but Jennifer grabbed his arm. 'No, Roger,' she said. 'You mustn't touch her - I mean it!' For a moment, I thought he was going to defy her, but then he relaxed, and I saw his eyes slide down my body ......"

"Then he said 'OK, Jenny - I won't touch her - if I can have a look at her sweet little pussy. Then, I'll attend to yours.' His hand was groping her again - it was up her dress, and she was moaning ...... She looked down at me - her eyes were pleading. 'Can he, Shula?' she asked. I didn't move - I couldn't - then Roger reached down and took hold of my panties by the waistband, and started rolling them downwards. His face was very close to me, and I was looking up into his eyes. At some point, I must have raised my bottom because my panties came down smoothly and, when they were at the tops of my thighs, he pulled them and they slid right down over my legs, and he pulled them off."

"I - I remember he slipped them into his pocket, then he eased my ankles apart and looked up between my legs ...... I was absolutely on fire with excitement. I remember feeling so grateful that I had a nice full bush down there- that I didn't look like a little girl. His hands slid up my calves, then he held my knees apart - opening me up - and ... and I thought the next thing would be that he would take out his ... his penis ... and ... and ..."

"Did you want him to?" muttered Alistair, hoarsely, trying desperately to delay his imminent climax, but unable to restrain his desire - his need - to see inside the mind of his wife at that momentous time in her young life.

"Oh - I don't know, Alistair," she moaned. "I wanted - something - I had never felt that sort of - hunger - before. I - I don't think I could have stopped him - if he had ......"

"But he didn't?"

"No," Shula breathed. "He might have done, but, when his hands got up to my knees, Jennifer grabbed one of his wrists and pulled his hand back between her legs. She had pulled her dress up again, and her panties were off, and I saw two of his fingers disappear into her - into her cunt. I remember thinking of it as her 'cunt', at the time - it was so wet, and open, and - 'ready' ...... It was a 'cunt', ready for fucking - and then I thought of mine like that - for the first time ever. I mean, that was the first time I thought of my vagina as a cunt - as a purely sexual thing ......"

"Then, Jennifer was dragging Roger away, clutching him, and moaning, like a bitch on heat. Then, at the door, as she turned to close it behind them, I saw she had his cock out - in her hand - her fingers wrapped round it. It was the first time I had seen a penis - erect, like that - all stiff, and red, and angry-looking. And then the door closed behind them ......"

"What did you do?" breathed Alistair, his fingers soaking with the juices pouring from his wife's excited pussy.

"I just lay there, not moving, with my eyes closed, remembering the expression on Roger's face when he had spread my knees and looked up into my open pussy - my - my cunt ...... Then, almost without knowing it, I found my fingers straying down between my legs and I began playing with myself, imagining what would have happened if Jennifer hadn't been there ......"

"Did you come?" asked Alistair.

"Oh, not for ages," Shula confessed, with a little giggle. "I kept bringing myself to the point, then stopping, then building myself up again. But, eventually, I did - it was a long, gentle one, then I fell asleep immediately and didn't wake up until morning."

Alistair's heart was pounding like a triphammer, but, he realised, his erection had subsided just a little, and he rolled on his back and tried to think about something else - anything else - to delay his climax a bit longer. But it was so difficult - no matter how hard he tried, the image which kept recurring was of an innocent, much younger Shula trembling with fear and excitement as her stupid, drunken aunt exposed her young breasts, then her vagina, to that filthy swine of an ex-husband of hers ......

He groaned as Shula's hand closed gently round his prick.

"It excited you, didn't it, Alistair?" she whispered to him. "Hearing about me - and another man - seeing my breasts - and my ... my vagina?"

He nodded, gulping his breath in, afraid to meet her eye. She slid her hand slowly up the thick shaft.

"Do you wish Jennifer had let him fuck me?" she whispered, her head now bent over his lap, the tip of her tongue just touching the corona of his penis.

Alistair thought about it, then - "No," he whispered, "but I'd like him to have touched your breasts."

"Call them 'tits', Alistair! You mean - you wish he'd played with my tits?" She chuckled throatily, aware that her choice of words would arouse her husband even more.

"Played with my big tits - like Nigel used to?" she tormented him.

"Ohhhh! Yes!" muttered Alistair, fiercely, hoarsely.

"Oh, yes," Shula reminisced, playfully, "Nigel really enjoyed my tits - I often wonder how he copes with Elizabeth's little perkies - do you think he closes his eyes and tries to remember what mine used to feel like?"

Alistair groaned and his hands closed convulsively round Shula's breasts, and he thrust his hips forward, trying to fuck her hand with his stiff cock, but she quickly removed it, then wriggled her body round so that they were in the 'spoons' position. She pushed her soft round bottom back towards her husband until the shaft of his penis fitted snugly into the crack between her cheeks, then fitted his hands over her full, luscious breasts.

She knew he loved to be in this position while they indulged in verbal foreplay - she just hoped she'd be able to prevent him from coming too soon.

"Oh, I bet Nigel thinks about your tits, constantly," murmured Alastair, in her ear, his hands constantly massaging the firm heavy flesh. A thought struck him, and his cock jerked. "Have you ever let him have a feel - after you broke up with him, I mean? I mean - since he's been married to Elizabeth?"

This was unexpected, and it threw Shula. She had thought Alastair was only interested in her early exploits -as a single girl - not as a wife and mother. The trouble was that she could think of several occasions when she had let Nigel 'pay a return visit' to, not only her tits, but her moist, hairy vagina – the last twice, after she had become Mrs Lloyd – but she wasn't sure how Alistair would react to hearing about it.

She thought he would be fairly relaxed about her letting him – Nigel – have a feel while she was with her first husband, Mark Hebden, but ......

"Well," she whispered, "there may have been the odd time, at a party ......"

She felt her husband's cock jerk, with fierce arousal.

"Tell me," he demanded, hoarsely.

"Well," she murmured, "there wasn't really much to it. It was a party at the Hall – it was late on – we were dancing, and we came close, and I could feel Nigel was – well – excited ...."

She let her voice trail off, deliberately, to encourage her husband to ask the question.

"How did you know?"

She chuckled, softly.

"He had a little hard-on!"

Actually, Nigel was reasonably well-endowed in the cock department, but she didn't want to worry Alistair.

"Was he pushing it against you?"

"Oh, yes – he always does!"

"What did you do?"

"I – I moved against him, and he slipped his hand up to fondle one of my tits."

"Did you touch his cock?"

"Only through his trousers."

"Jesus!" muttered Alistair. "What happened then?"

"We slipped out into the servants' quarters, into a quiet corridor. Nigel pushed me against a wall and grabbed my breasts – my tits. He always said he liked them so much better than Lizzie's. He reached round the back of my dress and unzipped it to my waist, then pulled it forward so that I was naked to the waist. Then he – he stood back, and looked."

"Looked at your tits?" Alistair asked the rhetorical question, with relish.

"Yes, Alistair", whispered his wife, with a chuckle. "He couldn't take his eyes off them – even when he reached forward and got his hands round them!"

"Did you enjoy it, Shula?" muttered her husband, his cock jammed hard up against her bottom. "Did you like feeling him squeezing your big soft tits? Did you take his cock out?"

"Oh, I loved it," she murmured, remembering. "He's actually very good, you know – he knows just how to graze the end of my nipple to send a signal right down between my legs – just like you, Alistair – you can always get my pussy moist, can't you?"

"God, Shula," he groaned. "You're so – sexy – when you're in this sort of mood. You drive me mad!"

His cock was absolutely hyper-sensitive now and he wanted desperately to plunge it into her, to feel it gripped by her super-soft cunt walls, and yet .... and yet ...... he didn't want to spoil the moment. Something told him that Shula was ready to talk – to confess – to describe things he hadn't imagined her capable of, and he was still reeling with astonishment that his reaction to these descriptions was one of massive arousal, and not the resentful envy he thought should be the 'proper' response of any decent husband hearing such stories about his wife.

His mind was reeling with the images of Shula, pinned up against a wall in a dingy corridor, her evening dress collapsed to her waist, her breasts brazenly bare, being groped and fondled by the wimp, Nigel, and ......

"Did you take his cock out, Shula? Did you?" he implored her.

"No," she whispered, then, as she sensed, and chuckled at, his disappointment, added – "he did that himself, then he took my hand and put it round it."

"Jesus!" Alistair groaned, again, and Shula reached round behind her and slipped her fingers round his throbbing erection.

As she felt the slippery precum leaking from the tip, she ran her thumb over it. Alistair gasped, involuntarily – he knew his climax was only seconds away, now.

"Nigel was leaking, too – just like that," she whispered, and she ran her hand gently up and down her husband's shaft.

"It was just as well," she carried on. "It only took two or three strokes before he came all over my hand – just in time! I could hear you calling me, saying it was time for us to go home!"

Alistair's heart thudded wildly, as Shula increased the pace of her fingers.

"You mean?" he exclaimed. "You mean ......?"

"Oh, yes," she murmured, as she squeezed it gently. "Oh, yes, Alistair – it was your wife Nigel was with in that corridor – playing with her tits while she slid her fingers up and down his ......"

But Alistair didn't hear the rest – the roaring in his ears as his climax burst drowned everything, but, even as his semen spurted wildly over Shula's hand and thighs, he was thinking of the adventures which lay ahead – the stories she could tell him ......

12