Ambrosia Ch. 01

Story Info
Swords, Magic, Monsters and Sex.
9.7k words
4.58
7.5k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

-

** Author's Note**

So after seeing the format on this website, and after i got a editor for my posts, I decided to revise this story a bit. This should make it flow a bit better.

Now for your warning, by the time this story is done it will have almost every taboo I can think of.

Lesbian, mythical creatures (humanoid and non) incest, anal, domination (both consensual and not), Threesomes, just name some.

Gets a bit twisted in the world of monsters. Enjoy your read, and feel free to comment or toss ideas. Thanks!

Prologue

If you have ever had one of those moments in your life where you stop yourself and wonder, just how the hell you got to that point, then you may understand the way she feels right now. The metal greaves of the armor she wore clanked against the stone floor as she moved. She was running. Correction, she was running for her very life. She could not stop, not if she wanted to live. She had to escape, and she had to find the way out of this gods forsaken place. Truly the gods did not see into this dark hole, for their presence was nowhere to be found. All that lingered here, were monsters. But she had to get out, for the sake of her children, for the sake of the man she loved, she HAD to get free.

The light of her torch illuminated the path before her, but not quite far enough to pierce the darkness deeply. Just enough to see what monsters she would run into just before she reached them. But that was not the point at this moment, for the path before her was clear, but the path behind was not. She rounded another corner quickly and sprinted as fast as she could down the long corridor before her. The stone slate beneath her made it easier to run and indicated that this place was built here for a reason. And that reason was to house what was behind her. She peered over her shoulder and saw movement in the darkness, that thing was still chasing her. She couldn't let it catch her. No matter what, she had to get away. And she thought just that.

I will make it... I must make it. For them.

She heard the large mass of flesh slam into the wall behind her from the corner she had just turned. She had put some distance between her and it. Good. It snorted and growled in frustration and snapped its massive maw. She heard it over her steps as she ran, she heard it over the thumping of her heart in her ears. Then another rhythm began again behind her. The rhythm of its stomps on the floor behind her. It was still chasing. It was determined to catch her. Perhaps just as determined as she was to get away. She could feel the vibrations in the floor from the huge beast slamming each foot down as it gave chase to its quarry. It thundered after her, faster than the beat of her heart thumping in her chest. It was closing all ready. She could not run fast enough in her armor. It carried too much weight, and slowed her down. There was no way she would out run this beast in a straight away. She saw passages ahead. Perhaps they were more twists and turns that she could use to slow the beast. But it was still quite a few strides ahead.

Could she make it there in time? Could she out run the creature for the next few seconds? As one foot landed, and then the other, again and again, she felt as though she might make it. She may live, may survive and escape this beast. But as she neared the first passage, she felt something hot on the back of her neck. It caused a cold chill to run up her spine. The realization struck her that the creature was so close, she could feel it breathing on the back of her neck. Most would be paralized with fear, but she was a warrior, a fighter.

She had felt real fear standing in the presence of a dragon, she had felt real fear when He found her. The fear of this beast at her back, only steeled her resolve to run as fast as she could. But she could not help but glance again. Over her shoulder to catch a glimpse of what chased her, what could it be this time? Many beasts in the darkness of this place had chased her, but as the light of her torch illuminated the beast and cast its shadow on the wall, she knew that this thing was huge, and extremely close. Close enough that at any moment, it could reach out with whatever it had to snatch her up and end her. Break her clean in half perhaps? Judging by the sheer size of the creature, it was possible. What would it do next? Eat her? Torture her? How smart was it? It was right there, within touching distance.

A split second was all it would take, and her hopes and prayers would end. Her attempt to survive would be over. Her children, by the gods her children. They would be raised by the very bastard who put her down here. Or even worse, by him. The bastard lured her into this damned situation and the love of her life, would never be seen again. A split second, and everything was over.

Panic gripped her at that thought. But not in the way that one would think. It did not seize her mind. It did not stop her movements. It did flow through her body and soul, but she did not freeze up. Quite the opposite. She gained focus.

Her instinct kicked in and the world seemed to slow down. Images flashed through her mind, as her eyes searched and her brain registered things she saw in this split second instance. Things she hadn't noticed when she was running for her life. Thoughts, feelings, actions and reflex seemed to all react at once in a stopped moment in time.

She loved him.The walls were 15 feet high, based on the 1 foot wide stone bricks that stretched from the floor to the ceiling stacked upon one another, and torches lined the wall every 20 feet. Her daughters would never know why her mother left them. There was nothing on the walls to climb. The love of her life had asked her to marry him, and she couldn't say yes, yet. Because of Him. There was a small passage, at the bottom of the wall to her right. She would not fit, while still in armor. He had found her, and was still in her life. Why couldn't she just be rid of Him. Her hands came up to the clasps on her armor above her breast in unison after she dropped her torch. She unclasped them. Her children would be left alone if she didn't survive. Her heel turned perfectly and her body dropped to the floor, her armor scrapped against the passage walls as she slid out of it and into the narrow passage. her torch hit the ground as she had to drop it in order to shed her armor. Leaving her without torso armor, in just a cloth top. But she was somewhere this creature could not get her. She will see them again. The beast behind her came into view as the torch flickered on the ground where she dropped it. If she could find the love of her life once more, she would marry him. And get Himout of her life.

The cold stone chilled her as she slid against it, peering out at the creature as it flew past where she had seemingly just vanished beneath the wall. She heard the beast tumble as it grasped for where she had been just a second before. She didn't know how she had slid away so quickly, but the gods still must be on her side. She heard the beast roar in anger and slam something against the floor. Felt it vibrate against her breast and back as she slid a little further down the passage.

She saw its giant hand reach into the hole and grab the armor, yanking it free easily. It didn't seem pleased to find she wasn't in it. That made her smirk. It moved down to look into the hole. Its features passed the opening as she watched. She heard her heart thud in her chest hard. It peered down the hole at her.

She gasped.

His gaze seemed to pierce her very soul. Those eyes, they were so intense. They were a fierce blue that almost seemed to glow. She knew he could see her. Just as she could see him in the light of her torch that was still on the floor next to the beast. The passage seemed to be at an angle downward, and she backed up just a bit further. She couldn't look away from him. She knew what he was. And he knew she was in this small hole in the wall. It huffed, and pulled back. That large paw of a hand came into the hole again, reaching for her. She backed away just enough to be out of reach. Her breath caught. She had done it. She had gotten away. It looked inside again to see if she was still there. And there she was, looking back into those eyes. There was something familiar about the way he looked at her. Something that almost put her fears to rest. Until she saw him pull up again, and then heard his roar echo into this small passage. It stomped on the ground in front of the hole she had slid into. Reminding her that he was a beast after all. Dangerous, and angry. She was sure he would reach for her again, she backed up a bit further, and the floor suddenly gave way.

Her mind reeled as she tumbled through the darkness. The confines of the passage gave way to nothingness. She spun in the darkness. The pitch black darkness was never ending. She hit something firm with a thud. It felt like the fall had taken minutes in the dark, when it had only been seconds really. The wind left her lungs when she landed on her back and it took her a moment before she could breath in again.

Pain shot through her spine right into her head from the landing, and she groaned. Well, she had lost her torso armor. She still had her shirt, greeves, and gauntlets though. Above her, she heard a muffled version of the beasts roar once more. Then a thump, followed by another. It felt like dust of some kind was falling on her face but she could not see. She guessed the beast was beating on the wall to try to get to her. She heard something like stone rubbing against stone above her.

The passage apparently closed up, because the sounds became fainter. The Labyrinth she was in had shifted, and for the moment, she was safe. And now she knew for sure, she was in just that, a Labyrinth. For a moment she gave in to memory. She remembered its massive features. Its muscular legs and arms, covered with short fur that let skin show through enough that she could make out its muscle lines. It had black hooves for feet, and atop its muscular torso was the monstrous horned head. It had long white horns that were stained mostly red with blood. It had done its fair share of killing down here. Its muzzle was filled with both flat and pointed teeth. It could eat plants like a cow, or meat like humans. There was no doubt, this labyrinth came complete with its own Minotaur.

She willed herself to sit up. And she reached out with hands feeling along the floor until she found the wall. Remembering early that this labyrinth had torches every 20 feet or so. She slowly slid her hands up and along the wall until she found a torch. She took off her gauntlet and struck it against the stone above the torch over and over, causing sparks to fall. Until after a moment, the torch was lit.

She surveyed her surroundings. Above her was that large stone slab for a ceiling, the walls were still 15 feet high, but instead of bricks, they were covered in ornate carvings. Quite beautiful carvings really, some with etchings beneath them. She wondered if it was arcane writings. She wished Jaina was here to tell her. The floor was stone once again, a slab. How many floors did this labyrinth have? Did it matter? For now she was safe. She lost the beast, and it would be some time before he found her again by the sound of it. She had to keep moving, and hope she didn't run into any other creatures.

She pulled the torch off the wall and began to walk. There were passages everywhere on this level it seemed, and one caught her eye. A very thin corridor that she knew the beast was too large to fit between. She squeezed her body through the passage into a cul de sac. Looking around she saw the stone circle of a room filled with dead bodies. Others that had come here to starve to death it seemed. She slumped against the wall and slid down it slowly. Looking over she saw one of the dead bodies had a sword clutched in his hands . Since she had not been given a weapon when she was thrown in here , she went ahead and took it from the warrior that would not need it any longer . She couldn't stay here too long, but it was safe enough to get some rest. She put her head in her hands and closed her eyes.

"How the hell did my life get to this point?" she painfully asked herself as tears began to swell in her eyes.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Ambrosia's eyes opened slowly this morning, she looked over at her husband who snored quietly on his side of the bed. She laughed a bit and sat up in bed. She and Edward lived a decent life. She stood slowly and slid herself out of bed. Edward was part of the city guard. Ambrosia was a fighter for hire for about a year-and-a-half now. They made money easily enough. She looked at Edward as he slept and let out a sigh. He wasn't perfect. But she loved him, enough anyway. She had to go see the guild this morning where she and other adventures took on jobs. She had to see if she had any work.

Today was like most days, she stopped to glance at the mirror and look at herself. She hated how she looked. To her, she looked like a fat cow with huge udders and a dragging ass with tree trunk thighs and wings under her arms. At least, that's what she has been told all her life. She was fat, and worthless. She wanted to change that, and that's why she had chosen to be a fighter for hire. She would learn to fight, and fight back against the horrible people of the world. In truth she stood at 5'11". Her face was gently round, with narrow brown eyes with golden specks in them. She had long flowing dark hair that seemed to cascade down to the small of her back. Her breasts were larger than most women. Her tailor had told her they were 42 triple D. Her body hour glassed downward to her hips which flared back out nicely. Her ass wasn't dragging as she thought but bubbled quite well. Her legs were a bit thicker than she would like, but she was working on it.

"I don't look too bad..." she told herself. Though she was convinced it was a lie.

She pulled her shirt over her and slid on a pair of breeches. She quietly moved out of their bedroom, towards her living room. Her eyes took in the rather nice looking decorations and furniture she worked so hard to provide for her family. While it wasn't anything grand, she was still very proud of the things they had. The "kitchen" area came with a small dining hall and a hearth for preparing food. They had one long table for eating while the rest of the area was adorned with soft satin curtains that served as a room divider for her various "trophies" from her adventures, tucked off to the side. Making her way through the great chamber of her modest home towards the door, she grabbed a sword off the weapon rack, opened the door, and went out into the city of White Harbor. A port city of opportunity, far from the inland farmlands where she came from.

Running away from home at 19, coming here and joining the first adventurers guild she could find was her past. Oh yes, and He was in her past as well, she did not want to look back. She had been here for a year and a half, and she was not going back to that place.

She's walked through the street to the guild hall and stepped inside. There were a few other members in there, including Jaina. Jaina was her friend. The first person she had met here and almost her exact copy. They mirrored each other so well, both in personality and in looks. Jaina had the same body type, her breasts were slightly smaller at 40 DD. Her body type is exactly the same. The main differences were that Jaina had blue eyes, and red streaks in her hair. She had done that to make her stand out, for she was a sorceress. The other major difference between them, Jaina was much more forward than Ambrosia. Jaina smiled at Ambrosia as she approached.

"Ambrosia, good morning honey" she offered as a greeting. Ambrosia grasped her forearm and she did in return, then gave her a hug.

"Jaina, any new work this morning?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing yet," answered Jaina. The two of them chatted about goings on in the Guild. Strange things in the city, just about anything one could think up this morning. Afterwards they would train and spar a bit. This was a normal morning for anyone in an adventuring Guild.

"Ok. Then a good sparring match seems in order." Ambrosia said with a grin.

Jaina smirked and stood. Her hands lit up with Arcane energy as the two friends began to take their places across from one another. She created a pair of floating ethereal weapons, short swords. Ambrosia in turn drew her weapons

"I'm getting bored without work, unless you wanna take me up on my offer." Jaina said with a smirk.

"Stop Jaina." Ambrosia said with a laugh. Jaina was always teasing her. Toying with her in a fun way. She always brushed it off. She was loyal to her husband. She would not cheat on him, not even with her. She knew that Jaina liked women as well as men. And even though Edward had told her to never sleep with another man, not woman, she would not betray him in that way. Jaina tended to push at times with her teasing quite a bit, but they had made an agreement. All Ambrosia had to do was say please Jaina, stop. And Jaina respected her enough to stop. But it had to be those exact words. And often she didn't say them on purpose, for she liked Jaina's flirts.

Jaina launched her weapons at Ambrosia without warning. Ambrosia blocked both easily and ran into close distance between them. She brought one sword around to swing at Jainas's side, which she blocked by producing another ethereal blade. Ambrosia brought the other sword down from above, in an overhead swing. Jaina produced another sword with her other hand to block that one as well. The two of them inches apart. Jaina in one deft move spun her hands around, causing both blades to spin, forcing the blades out of Ambrosia's hands.

"What's wrong? Off your guard? Besides, do I have to order you to do it, Ambrosia?" she asked with a bit of a seductive tone in her voice. She reached up with one hand, gently caressing Ambrosia's face. Then grabbing her by the throat with a glint in her eye.

Ambrosia groaned and batted Jaina's hand away. Then ducked and spun. Bringing her leg around beneath Jaina and tripping her. Then grabbing her swords and springing back to her feet. She backed away to let Jaina stand once more before attacking again. A crowd had gathered to watch them. It was known in the guild that Jaina had a thing for Ambrosia. And at times their sparring got, fun to watch. Even if Ambrosia never gave in due to her marriage vows.

Jaina attacked this time. Sending both swords at Ambrosia once more. She blocked them both with ease. But she had taken her eyes off of Jaina for a split second. And in that split-second Jaina disappeared.

"Shit." She muttered a second too late as she felt Jaina tackle her from behind. One of Jainas's hands snaked around Ambrosia and went into the pants of her armor. Running her hand against Ambrosia's pussy lightly.

"Jaina..." she whispered. Her resolve was starting to weaken. Jaina knew how to push the right buttons. Jaina knew everything about her. They had talked endlessly in the nights on their adventures. She had put trust in only Jaina in her life. She felt her legs turning to mush. The past that she had, conditioned her in certain ways. Ways that Jaina knew how to manipulate. Ambrosia loved being dominated, even if she would never admit it out loud.He had trained her that way growing up. And resolve seemed to melt against it every time. Sexually or not. It made things interesting at times growing up. But it also allowed for a mistreatment that had worn down her self confidence. Jaina leaned in and wrapped her lips gently around Ambrosia's ear lobe, biting it lightly and pulling ever so slightly, breaking only to speak in whispers.