Ambrosia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ambrosia, you're going to do what I tell you..."she whispered.

"Yes..." came in response from Ambrosia's lips gently. Her eyes closing, she felt her nipples hardening. She felt herself getting wet at Jaina's administration. Just Jaina's lips on her ear, fuck it turned her on. And those words. Her words were spoken so lustfully. So wantonly. Such passion that she missed in her life. It had been ages since she had gotten this kind of passion from Edward. Ages it felt like, though it was only a year. Others in the hall watched them, because they knew how Jaina liked to toy with Ambrosia. It was such a pleasant spectacle to watch these two beautiful women behaving like this.

"Touch me Ambrosia... " Jaina whispered. Feeling herself growing excited as well. Was she going to do it this time? Had she woken up in such a mood as to not resist her? Had she finally given up on that fuck stick of a husband of hers? Ambrosia rolled easily, Jaina letting her go to do so. Ambrosia left her swords on the floor. Jaina grinned and gasped lightly. She felt Ambrosia's hands on her. Sliding around her hip, and slowly upwards. Agonizingly slow. Those fingers trailed over her side, across her stomach, upwards. Ever upwards. She felt Ambrosia's hand slide up over her breast. Her nipple hardened instantly at Ambrosia's touch. Even though she wore a grey robe, she could still feel Ambrosia's fingers through the robe. The tips of her fingers inching ever closer to Jaina's nipple. Fuck she was going to do it.

"Please Jaina... " Ambrosia whispered huskily as she palmed Jaina's breast. Squeezing ever so gently. The mound of flesh felt wonderful in her hand, and she sucked in a sharp breath. Her eyes opened and she saw everyone staring at them. Felt her hand on Jaina's breast. Gods it felt good. Her mouth opened and she whispered ever so softly.

"Stop..." Ambrosia said as she pinched Jainas's nipple painfully and twisted. Jaina screamed in pain and laughter as Ambrosia pushed her away and grabbed for her swords. Much to all the men's dismay.

"Bitch." Jaina huffed and pulled away from Ambrosia gently. Looking into those brown golden eyes. She smiled ever so lightly. Letting out a light laugh. "Damn..." came a breath from Jaina. "So close." she said as she rubbed her sore nipple.

Ambrosia simply laughed and walked over to her friend, and leaned in, kissing her friends forehead. Then offered her hand to help Jaina stand. She had gotten the information she needed for the day. She let out a deep breath and turned to look at all the men staring at the two of them.

"Go on boys, a girl can't even get a kiss with you fuckers gawking" Jaina piped up. Easing Ambrosia's nervousness. They sparred for another hour before Ambrosia was so worked up that she had to get back home. She needed to relieve this sexual tension. She smiled at her friend and hugged her goodbye, and turned to head home.

**** Why was she remembering this? She wondered how the hell her life had gotten to this point, and this was what came to mind first? Of course it was. This was the day her life began to change. Today was special. Today was the first time she felt happy******

Ambrosia didn't know her real father's name. She did not know what family he came from. The man had seduced her mother into bed when she wanted to wait for her wedding night. So by the gods, even he had to be better in bed than this shit. She lay there in her bed, beneath her husband. Her legs spread and wrapped around his waist. His hands on her hips, as he thrust into her. No, thrusting was not the right word. More like drilled aimlessly with little care of what or where he hit. She looked down at the scene between them for a moment and watched as he just stared at her tits.

His hips thrusted away like he was breaking the ice with an ice pick. And what was terrible, is he wasn't even going balls deep. He had 4 inches to work with and was not even plowing full length into her. Her large tits weren't even bouncing with his thrust because he wasn't going the full length. She groaned inwardly at the sad display. Though, her husband must have mistaken it for a moan of pleasure, because he began to jack hammer even faster.

"For fucks sake!" she thought to herself. "Even He was better than this. No, no I can't think that way. I can't compare them. Fuck, what is wrong with me? Am I that perverted? To miss being back in That Place because the sex was better while I was there? The sex was better? Was it really? All the things I did there. All the things He made me do."

That thought turned her on. More so than her husband had managed by this point. She knew that He mistreated her for his own ends. Those ends were the reason she hated him. Not the conditioning, not the sex with him or the various creatures he forced her to do. She actually enjoyed more of it than she let herself think of a normal basis. She was giving him too much thought, she had to stop.

"Damn you Edward'' she cursed in her thoughts. "Grab my tits, choke me, bend me over, slap my ass, eat my pussy, make me suck your cock! Just DO SOMETHING! FUCK!" she screamed in her mind. Then, she actually screamed in frustration.

But Edward of House Peters in all his great wisdom thought she was screaming from pleasure. Thought his sex was so great that she was loving every second of it and had to scream from how good he was pleasing her. No. It Was the exact opposite. Finally he pulled his cock out of her and his cum shot up over her stomach. And for the briefest of seconds, she felt life in her little lady boner. At least the end was kind of hot. Edward sighed like he had just run a marathon and fell over onto his side of the bed heaving. He had worked hard to please his woman. And her scream told him he had done his job. He waved his hand at her, motioning towards the hearth in the other room. But in truth she was left just as sexually frustrated as she began.

"Go, make us some lunch. I have important things to do today and I wish to have my belly full." He commanded. Trying to usher her from the room so he could regain himself. She sat up and looked at him with a bit of disbelief. Where was the man that had wooed her so well a year ago? The man who had told her she was beautiful and that used to do things for her simply to make her smile? Where was the man that told her she was the most important thing in his world? And how he dismissed her.

She could hardly believe it. Was this all she would ever get? Men who used and dismissed her at their whim? Is this all she would ever be good for? A cum rag slave to be discarded? Her eyes cut at her husband.

"Excuse me? You expect me to.." she began.

"DONT!" he shouted, cutting her off mid sentence.

"Dont back talk to me woman. You are my wife. You will do as I say! Now go! I have more important things to do today and I must have my meal!" he finished. He nearly raised his hand to her, but the first time he had done that, she had beat the shit out of him. It was a bad trigger. The shouting however, triggered something else. And he knew it after a year with her. And as usual, she conceded. Her eyes dropping down as she stood to obey him. This particular conditioning was one he had come to take advantage of, whenever he could. To show that he was still the man, and that even though she was a fighter, she was still his. And as he watched her walk away, his cock stirred once again. He may have to take her again before he leaves for the day's work. After all, she was his to do with as he willed. She was his wife.

She, on the other hand, was broken. Something inside her cracked at his words. His extremely harsh words. He was so nice when they first met, never did she think that he would have ever told her that there was something more important to him than her in his life. What could it be? His work? Being a fucking guard standing on a wall was more important than the woman he claims to love? Another bitch? For his sake, it had better not be.

He was so sweet and kind in the beginning. He was everything that was missing from her life. Kindness, compassion, charm, love. Ah yes, was it really love? She loved him enough to say yes when he asked her to marry him. Or maybe, it was a lie? Maybe she loved the face he presented? Maybe she loved what he represented? Was she loving a promise and settling for the creature that really lies beneath the surface? Perhaps she was just hoping to see that promise again? But those words echoed in her mind.

Something more important to do today.

What was more important than her?

Something more important to do today.

Just how important was she to him?

****And there it was, the beginning of the end of that phase of my life. The things that man said to me that day lasted. Even now, in this dank dark hole. I still recall the feeling of my heart shattering as I looked at him. But as phase ends, another begins. From Sadness, to happiness****

"SOMETHING MORE FUCKING IMPORTANT TO DO TODAY??" she screamed at the top of her lungs. It had been a few hours since she left the house with her temper rising. She had to go see Jaina. Why? Because Jaina was her friend. Was it because of what Jaina wanted? No. She did not go to see her friend for that. She needed someone to talk to. Though in the back of her mind, that dark perverted recess just smiled and said...maybe.... Jaina looked at her with a look of, Duh girl! I told you so! Didn't I say this would happen? all at once. They had been talking for about a hour now. Jaina mostly let Ambrosia rant, but being there to listen was the important part.

"He really fucking said that to me, ME! His Wife! The love of his life! The single most important thing in his world, by his own fucking mouth. But, NO. He has to go do something MORE FUCKING IMPORTANT" she fumed.

"Told ya so..." Jaina quipped.

"Not fucking helping." Snapped Ambrosia.

"I mean honey, the sex was aweful right?" asked Jaina

"Terrible" replied Ambrosia

"He treated you like a house slave." Jaina said pointedly.

"A fuck toy, without the good fucking that goes with it." Ambrosia snapped again.

"Face it, He treated you like shit. Sex was worse than even He ever was." stated Jaina.

"No..." whispered Ambrosia. That statement really hit her hard. But the fact of the matter was, it was true. She knew where Jaina was going to take this conversation. She could see it coming a mile away from that statement alone. But this time, this time would be different. After this morning, and then the terrible fucking at lunch time. Now she was worked up. Too worked up. Too angry at Edward. She wanted to defend him but she knew what Jaina was saying was true. And by the end of this conversation she'd be worked up even more. Whipped into a frenzy if Jaina played her cards right. Ambrosia hoped she would. Then cursed herself for hoping for such things. She was loyal, but Edward's words were more than just angry bullshit. They were a betrayal. Betrayal to her loyalty and trust, and betrayal of everything she wanted him to be.

"Edward isn't worse than Him"

:" He fucked you with more desire and want. " said Jaina.

"Yes. " replied Ambrosia softly. Feeling herself get turned on even now.

" Edward treated you with disrespect, like a slave to do his bidding" Jaina said a bit coldly.

"But Edward hasn't forced me..." Ambrosia defended.

"Yet." countered Jaina. "But it's coming. You know it. The man is controlling. Abusive. And...

"Ambrosia winced slightly at Jaina's words.

"He has a four inch dick." Jaina finished.

"But, that is plenty if you kno..." Ambrosia started to interject.

"But he doesn't doesn't KNOW jack shit! Hell Ambrosia, Pegasus and Shadow Hounds that He made you sleep with, fucked you with more passion and need than that man could" Jaina said with a grin.

Ambrosia buckled slightly and looked around. No one was in the hall. Jaina wouldn't have said it if someone was there. She knew that. Jaina knew no one was there. And said it on purpose. Making a point to Ambrosia quite vividly. In the way that only she could. Ambrosia could lie to herself and hate herself for it. But when Jaina said it, it hit home. It always did. Ambrosia's knees went weak, and she looked to Jaina with defeat. Ambrosia was getting wet at the mere mention of it. And just like the cat about to eat the canary, Jaina moved in for the kill.

"And you loved it..." she whispered into Ambrosia's ear.

Ambrosia whimpered at the sound of those words. It wasn't something she was very proud of. She was not a whore, not a slut. She just had her skeletons in the closet, and that gave birth to perverted demons in her mind. Jaina knew. She KNEW what those demons were, and how ashamed of them Ambrosia was to have them, but, she could not deny it. Jaina was turning her on.

"You hate yourself for letting him do what he did, because deep down, you enjoyed it. You are embarrassed about how much you loved the things he made you do." Jaina whispered lightly.

One of her hands had snaked its way into Ambrosia's shirt, and was squeezing her breast. Ambrosia squeezed her thighs together. It was happening. Jaina was getting to her. Jaina had an opening, and she was taking it. Ambrosia hissed in a breath of anticipation and nervousness, before her lips formed a whisper of their own in return.

"Yesss" hissed out of Ambrosia's lips.

"You crave to be controlled, to be dominated. Forced to do things that cause you to drip with desire. But what you have never known until tonight..." she started as two fingers came up to lightly pinch and roll Ambrosia's nipple. Ambrosia moaned wantonly in response to those fingers and listened to Jaina's words as they struck their cords of truth, and strummed the strings of her desire.

"You can have it, without being disrespected. You can silently give your permission without succumbing to harsh words or terrible bed partners" Jaina finished, as her other hand slid its way into her pants, through a trimmed patch of hair to find a soaking wet pussy awaiting her finger tips. Jaina giggled softly as she dipped a finger between those soft lips. Slowly rubbing and causing Ambrosia to release a gentle breath. Her eyes opened and looked up at Jaina, seeming to sober her for a moment from the drunken pleasure that Jaina was giving her.

"You've wanted this for some time. But never forced it. You've always stopped when I asked you to. I never gave into you out of respect for him. We are married." she said lightly. Her eyes looked into Jaina's softly. For a moment, Jaina feared the words were going to leave Ambrosia's lips again that would end her teasing, and ruin her fun for the second time in the same day.

" He betrayed me today. He has lost my loyalty to him with his words. So tell me Jaina. Do you want me?" Her look spoke volumes. She knew that Jaina was perverted, but she trusted her. She knew that Jaina wasn't looking for a long time lover. This wasn't falling in love for the two women to cherish forever. This was desire. This was passion. And both of them wanted it. Ambrosia had always wanted it, but her respect for her lover stopped her. But today, he had disrespected her. Today he crossed a line that in turn pushed Ambrosia over another that has always been there, but never pushed at her any more than she allowed.

"Yes." Jaina whispered. "Ambrosia, you are going to cum for me tonight."

Ambrosia moaned kindly, and her thighs squeezed the hand between her legs gently, before spreading even farther for her. It was an invitation, which Jaina happily took. After being so worked up this morning, and the disaster that followed in bed with Edward, Jaina was going to get what she wanted. She pushed two of her long fingers deep inside Ambrosia, who's eyes closed in response. She curled those two fingers upward, to push them against a specific spot. A place that men rarely tried to reach. A place that she had told Jaina about in passing conversation about pleasure that had caused her to blush. She leaned into Jaina gently, and rocked her hips a bit against those fingers that had slid into her so easily. Her body hungrily acted on its own against Jaina's hand, rolling her hips slowly and working those fingers inside her, as Jaina curled her finger again and again. Ambrosia needed this.

Her mind was at war with itself, but her body knew. Betraying Edward in such a way gnawed at her morality. But his betrayal could not go without consequence. One hand rubbed her in ways that men never cared to try, the other squeezed at her large breast beneath her shirt, only for those fingers to toy with her nipple roughly. She felt Jaina's hot breath against the side of her neck, and then that rough wet tongue slid across her flesh and she nearly melted. Such a small act, but she felt more excitement and passion from Jaina in that one motion. Passion that her sex life seemed to be missing for some time now. Jaina's tongue was like liquid fire on Ambrosia's skin. Her very soul seemed to scorch as her body heat began to rise so quickly. Heating her in ways that she had only dreamt of feeling. It was overpowering her will easily. So much better than He ever made her feel. So much better than even Edward had made her feel. Though all three of them desired her, Jaina cared. Cared for her in ways that neither of the others had ever come close to. And that stoked the fire even hotter. Her nipples hard under Jaina's caress, her mind swooning at Jaina's perfect seduction, her body hot enough to melt steel, and her pussy making sloppy wet sounds as Jaina fingered her. It was too much. Her legs gave way and she fell backwards into Jaina. But Jaina was gone.

She fell, and landed upon a soft feather bed. She gasped in surprise. Looking around, to take in her new surroundings. A small room, obviously Jaina's. This soft bed was her bed. She was lying in Jaina's bed. She looked up at Jaina who stood at the foot.

"How did we??" she couldn't quite finish.

"Honey. Sorceress." Jaina gestured at herself. Her very naked self. Ambrosia drank in the sight of her naked friend. Her legs spread slowly without thinking.

"Oh, right." Ambrosia giggled and sighed happily. She watched keenly as Jaina's lips lowered down onto her thighs. She closed her eyes as she felt Jaina's kisses trail down her legs. Inching closer and closer to the heat radiating from between them. And she let out a moan as Jaina reached her goal. Then Jaina's tongue went to work, and Ambrosia jerked with pleasure. She cried out as Jaina's tongue started its assault on her pussy. This kind of attention hadn't been given to Ambrosia in quite some time, especially by a man. Never with such a skilled tongue though. Jaina knew what she was doing. She knew how to find the spot that men never cared to search for. Not right on the nub of her clit, but around it. A spot that when it was hit just right, sent jolts of pleasure racing into Ambrosia's brain. She hit it with her tongue again and again, causing Ambrosia's eyes to roll into the back of her head, and her hand to grip Jaina's hair tightly.

"Oh GODS!!" she moaned loudly.

Jaina's eyes looked up at her. Jaina wasn't expecting this in return tonight. Tonight was not about her at all, it was about Ambrosia. Showing her a pleasure that only came from care. Ambrosia's legs clamped down on Jaina's head as her other hand gripped one of her own large tits without thinking. She ground her hips into Jaina's tongue when her legs finally relaxed. Her desire builds faster and faster due to Jaina's skilled lips. She hadn't cum from anything but her own fingers in so long, even Edward on his best nights so long ago couldn't finish the job with his love making. Her orgasm came quickly, and hard. Ambrosia panted and moaned like a dog in heat, but Jaina did not stop. Ambrosia began to buck wildly on Jaina's face like a bronco trying to buck it's rider. Jaina did not stop. She rode Jaina's face, and Jaina's tongue continued on. For what felt like hours, Jaina prolonged that one orgasm with her tongue. Ambrosia felt like she might go mad. Jaina didn't stop. She pushed it along, licking just the right way.