Ambrosia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! FUCK! FUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!" Ambrosia cried. That was when Jaina did something that Ambrosia had not expected. She moaned. Her moan vibrated Ambrosia's clit just fast enough to push her onto her next orgasm without the first ever fading. Jaina was enjoying it too. Ambrosia couldn't see if Jaina was fingering herself or not. Until she realized that both of Jaina's hands were on her thighs. The vibrations of that moan seemed to travel to her very core, making Ambrosia that much wetter. The realization that Jaina was enjoying what she was doing. She liked it. It brought her joy to see Ambrosia enjoying herself this much.

Ambrosia nearly melted, kicking her heat into an even higher gear. Ambrosia's bliss was topped only by Jaina's enjoyment of it and that ignited Ambrosia's passion further. Love between a man and woman was a powerful feeling, but this, while just as strong was unlike anything she had ever felt before in her life. She was suddenly glad that she had resisted Jaina for so long, it somehow made this moment all the sweeter. It made her adoration for her friend that much stronger. Yes Jaina was just as much of a perv as she, Jaina was always up front about it. Honest. And her honesty had brought with it a friendship between the two of them. They were friends before they were lovers, and that was something she had never shared with a man.

"Gods, that is intense." Jaina said softly as she looked into Ambrosia's eyes.

Ambrosia found that she had been staring at Jaina all this time with a want and need unlike any other she had felt since she was very young. And even then she was only learning what desire was. But the orgasm, the sex, was not what Jaina was refering to. It was the hunger in Ambrosia's eyes. She looked like she would devour Jaina with her passion and lick every last drop of Jaina with her want. Jaina thought for a brief moment.

"What have I unleashed?"

Ambrosia glared at her with that powerful look of hunger and wanton lust. It was not a spiteful glare, it was not an angry glare, but it was a look that made Jaina pant. Jaina had just given Ambrosia the hardest and longest orgasm of her life. The two dark haired women peered into one another through the windows of the soul. The sexual tension in the air was so thick, a dull stick would have sliced through it. The two seemed to know exactly what each other needed. They wanted each other, they needed each other. To feel one another. Jaina needed her friend to feel wanted, appreciated, and desired. Jaina wanted to be the one to make her feel it, because she cared for her dearest friend. To show her that pleasure from someone who wanted, and desired her, instead of only wanting pleasure for themselves. Ambrosia needed Jaina to show her just that, and the look in Ambrosia's eyes told Jaina everything she wanted to know. For a moment, the way Jaina looked at her, made Ambrosia feel beautiful. Time seemed to stand still for the both of them. A split second. Thoughts, actions, and emotions all seemed connected together. They seemed to move as one perfectly.

Ambrosia's hand moved and stretched out, while Jaina moved towards Ambrosia's fingertips to meet that hand. Is this what true passion feels like?Her fingers touched Jaina's face and curled around her jaw as if greeting a lost lover after years of separation, and Jaina's body pushed itself atop Ambrosia's frame fully. Is this what love is supposed to feel like? Their nipples flicked against one another's as Jaina's lips moved up to her own. Can love feel better than this? The passion and heat of the kiss they shared would rival even the hottest fires in the depths of hell as their lips mashed together. By the GODS! Jaina's tongue danced with Ambrosia's while Jaina's hands explored Ambrosia's soft curves, and Ambrosia's free hand slid down between Jaina's breasts. MORE, please more! One of Jaina's hands gripped Ambrosia's tit, and squeezed firm, while the other grabbed the back of Ambrosia's neck. Ambrosia's hand on Jaina's face, holding her as their feverish kiss never lost momentum. Only one thing could make this any better, OH fuck! Jaina's hand seemed to hear her thoughts, as it moved from the back of her neck, to wrap around her throat and shove her back against the sheets of the bed to pin her down.Fuck yes, do it Jaina, PLEASE.Her eyes were locked with Jaina's when Jaina pinned her down by the throat. Jaina's other hand grabbed hold of Ambrosia's large tit, and her fingers pinched together around the nipple, pulling and twisting to draw a moan from her lover. If only she had... Ambrosia's eyes flew open as something large filled her dripping wet cunt.

"A cock?! JAINA?! OHHHHHHhhhh..." she moaned in shock.

"Honey, Sorceress, with two specialties" Jaina said with a grunt as her hips pushed against Ambrosia's. When she pulled back and looked down between the two of them, there was Ambrosia's beautiful sweet pussy, held open by a glowing blue, mostly transparent phantasmal cock that started at Jaina's own cunt.

"Divination, and spell shaping. I can shape any spell I can cast. This spell is called mage hand. I just shaped it into a cock for your enjoyment" she said with a sly grin before thrusting her hips roughly to drive her spell deep into Ambrosia again.

New found hunger burned in Ambrosia's gaze as Jaina pinched and pulled at her nipple. Her other hand is still around Ambrosia's neck, applying pressure, but not enough to suffocate Ambrosia. Jaina's hips pulled slowly out, causing a growl from Ambrosia.

"Fuck me with it Jaina" growled Ambrosia. Burning with a need, Jaina's look told her that was exactly what was going to happen. But this would not be some "grab you by the hips and take you to pound town" kind of fuck. No this was carnal desire. A primal sexual rage. She had Ambrosia by the throat and used that leverage to drive the cock deep inside her. Jaina's grip on her nipple adjusted to the full tit, and she used it for leverage. Ambrosia was on a cloud of pleasure being dominated the way she loved to be, by a friend who was doing it for Ambrosia, instead of herself. It was amazing. Jaina used her leverage to grind hard into Ambrosia, causing her tits to bounce violently, as well as Jaina's.

The cock Jaina had created inside her was perfect. It was the perfect size of her. Not too big, not small in any way. As if made just the way she would have always wanted it. The thought that Jaina had made it perfect for her, made her moan even louder as Jaina rolled and ground her hips down on Ambrosia's pussy.

"Fuck ME! Oh YES!! Take it! Take it! FILL ME!!" Ambrosia cried in the throes of lust. Jaina's fingers tightened a bit on both her breast and her throat, and she felt the weight of her own tit bouncing up and down as Jaina rammed inside her over and over. She gazed into Jaina's eyes, and the fierce predatory look that Jaina was giving her pushed her over the edge again. She had never cum because someone was fucking her. But then Jaina spoke, and her words were so fucking hot.

" I will take it! Who's fucking cunt is this??" she growled and grunted with a single hard thrust to slam the point of her question home.

"No" Ambrosia moaned, tauntingly. Wondering just what Jaina would do in the face of her defiance, no matter how false it was. The hand gripping her tit let go, only seconds later to come down and smack from one tit to the other, leaving a stinging hand print. Jaina's tits were bouncing just as hard as Ambrosia's, and suddenly Ambrosia understood the obsessive ways men always stared at hers. She finally understood why men couldn't stop looking. Especially when she was bouncing her tits.

It was hypnotic, and only drove her more wild. Her pussy getting wetter, letting Jaina slide in and out even harder. The slap drew a moan out of Ambrosia.

"I said, " Jaina spoke firmly, commandingly. But it was not a shout. The effect on Ambrosia was instantaneous. She was enjoying it. "Who's" ...thrust... "fucking" ...harder thrust..."cunt" ...slamming thrust... "is it?!"

"No, I won't... give...in." she moaned, even if it was a playfully hot lie. Hoping for what she thought was coming next, and Jaina did not disappoint her.

SMACK....SMACK...SMACK...SMACK

"OHHHH FUCK!" cried Ambrosia as Jaina smacked her tits again and again.

"SAY IT!" Jaina demanded firmly.

"NO!" screamed Ambrosia as she came closer and closer tonight from Jaina. But just as she started to cum hard yet again. Only to suddenly feel a void. "Oh put it back in, make me cum!! PLEASE. "She moaned as that perfect cock slid out of her hot wanting pussy.

SMACK....SMACK...SMACK...

Jaina spanked her tits again. Watching them redden before she pulled Ambrosia up, inches from her own face. Looking into her eyes. Ambrose saw everything she needed there. Ambrosias' resolve melted away completely.

"Who's hungry, wet, hot little pussy is this Ambrosia?" Jaina asked almost sweetly. She had her. She had Ambrosia on the ropes and she knew it. She loved it nearly as much as Ambrosia. She enjoyed doing this to her friend. Giving her exactly what she wanted, along with just what she needed. Jaina knew the answer she wanted was coming soon. She could see it as Ambrosia pleaded with her to give her the cock once more. The next words out of Ambrosia's mouth were music to Jaina's ears.`Ambrosia was close to cumming again, and within the next few minutes, Jaina would make her.

"Yours" Ambrosia whispered.

Jaina's eyes softened as Ambrosia's words came. Ambrosia's look told her that she was serious. She had given herself to Jaina. Jaina in turn responded by shoving that cock so deep into Ambrosia that Ambrosia screamed. Her lips locked atop of Ambrosia's. The hottest word she had heard this evening. One simple word had promised so much. The kiss was just as before, full of passion and want. The void was filled once again. Ambrosia's pussy milked and squeezed as she came yet again. Just from the one thrust. The kiss was powerful, and only broken when that cock inside her throbbed just right, hitting the same place that Jaina was fingering earlier. Jaina saw Ambrosia cum hard for her. And she wrapped her arms around her newfound lover. Ambrosia did the same in turn. Holding Jaina very tightly as her body rode out the last orgasm. Jaina pulled her spell from Ambrosia's pussy, causing a wet sloshing noise as Ambrosia's juices splashed from her pussy. They held each other for a long time as Ambrosia came down off her high. The two of them kissing, and nibbling at each other's lips gently. Jaina wanted nothing in return. But she had gotten something. Something else that she wanted very much. That admission, that desire. This was all just for Ambrosia today. Jaina was happy about it. Jaina then got a wicked grin on her features.

"What?" Ambrosia asked playfully.

"Well, I was thinking... " Jaina began, pressing up against her lover. The two entwined together in a mass of heavy tits, and legs wrapped up in one another. They gazed into each other's eyes. The feel there was so strong. They were so good together. This was everything she ever wanted. And the peace that brought her was serine. She relished her friends' naked form.

"Hmm?" Ambrosia murmured quietly.

"Well, since your pussy is mine now..." she grinned and licked Ambrosia's lips ever so softly as she said it. This caused a smile to cross Ambrosia's face as well. Apparently Jaina liked some fucking hot pillow talk. She felt her nipples harden again at Jaina's admission. She didn't feel like she had to hide anything with Jaina. She could tell her anything, do anything. It was an amazing feeling. How could any man ever make her feel like this?

"Yes, yes it is" Ambrosia agreed with a playful giggle of her own.

"Edward can't have it anymore," Jaina stated, watching her lover's reaction with interest. How would she take this? Ambrosia's eyes flew open with a look of fear and worry.

"Oh no..." Ambrosia whispered.

****This was the first time I had ever slept with someone while with another. Edward always had told me not to take another man as a lover. Told me that if I was not faithful to him that he would kill me. That if any other man touched me, he would end me. For I was his wife. Well, no other man touched me. Betray me again fucker. I still laugh at that thought*******