Ambrosia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think it would be sexy to watch me? Or perhaps a sexy man stroke himself?" Jaina asked seductively. Ambrosia blushed, biting her lip and nodding her head. She watched as Jaina untied her robe from the back of her neck and let it fall around her shoulders to the floor, exposing her nude form. Ambrosia's breath caught as Jaina approached the bed, and reached up to grab Ambrosia's pants by the waist and pull. Ambrosia laughed and looked at her lover wantonly as Jaina crawled into the bed with her. She slid one of her hands into the slit in the middle of Ambrosia's shirt and squeezed one of her large breast, as she used her other hand to cast a spell.

Two portals appeared. One was pitch black, with what sounded like a deep growling breath repeating through it. Sounded like an animal breathing. Ambrosia felt herself getting wet at that, then she looked to the other. On it was a man. The man had short dark hair, and his face held a trimmed black beard. He wasn't in the best shape but he wasn't fat either. He was tall, probably six and a half feet. Wearing a tunic and breeches. For the moment, as it looked like he was preparing to go to bed. In the middle of the day? He slid his breeches down and took off his shirt, and laid down on his bed. His cock was semi hard. Ambrosia's eyes found it quickly, and she licked her lips. He wasn't hard yet, and he was bigger than Edward.

Ambrosia whistled "MMmmm,mmm... who might that be? He looks good." she said as she watched his fingers wrap around his cock. He pulled a picture from the nightstand but she couldn't see what he was looking at. But it didn't really matter. He was spitting on his hand and sliding his hand up and down his shaft. Ambrosia moaned gently as Jaina's fingers found her wet lips. She watched as this guy pumped his cock to full length. Licked her lips as she watched it throb in his hands. She found her mouth watering.

"That's my brother, I look in on him from time to time. Seems that you like what you see." moaned Jaina in her ear gently. She took Ambrosia's earlobe into her mouth and suckled softly. Her fingers gently pushing those wet lips of Ambrosia's apart and finding that excited little nub between them. She began to rub gently with two fingers. Her other hand pushed the fabric of her shirt aside to expose one of her large tits, and she squeezed it fully. Ambrosia moaned as she watched Jaina's brother pump his dick with his hand. She watched him squeeze it. The angry looking cock throbbed in his hand. Her breath caught. She didn't care that it was Jaina's own brother. This was really fucking hot, spying on him while he jerked his cock off. Jaina's fingers were doing just what she wanted them to, hitting just the right spot. Her hips rolled against Jaina's fingers. Her mouth opened, and she leaned up, taking Jaina's tit into her mouth and suckling on that pert little nipple. Jaina whimpered. Her eyes shifted from him to Jaina. Jaina was watching him stroke it too. She suckled a bit harder, pulling another moan from Jaina and then Ambrosia tensed. She moaned around Jaina's nipple as Jaina made her cum just from rubbing her. The heat of this moment, the voyeurism, it was all too sexy. Ambrosia's orgasm washed over her as her Jaina rubbed her pussy. Her orgasm crested, Jaina kept on, and Ambrosia rode her orgasm as the man in the portal stroked his cock faster. She was panting hard, her body tensed until she finally started to come down off her high. Then Jaina let go of her tit, and stretched her fingers towards the portal. The view turned around him, looking over his shoulder down at his cock as he stroked faster. She saw then, the picture he was looking at. It was Jaina.

"He's jerking off to you Jaina..." she said in disbelief.

Jaina moaned in response, nodding her head. Ambrosia grinned, and took advantage of this. Jaina was getting super turned on by watching her own brother jerk his cock. She pushed Jaina down onto her back, and rolled over, laying on her and taking one of her big tits into her mouth hungrily. Suckling and licking Jaina's nipple and pulling off it with an audible pop. One of her hands slid down between Jaina's legs and found her soaking wet. Not just wet, soaked. Ambrosia realized this was a major turn on for her. She wondered just how far this fantasy went. So she decided to find out.

"You like it don't you, that he strokes his cock to your picture. Tell me Jaina, do you want him to fuck you?" Ambrosia asked.

"Yes" Jaina whimpered in response. Ambrosia had her right where she wanted her. It was payback time. Jaina's pussy was dripping wet, soaking Ambrosia's fingers and the bed sheets. Ambrosia started at her nipples, hungrily sucking and pulling on them with her lips while two fingers rubbed around Jaina's clit. Jaina moaned in response and pushed her tit into the hungry assault. Jaina glued her eyes on her brothers throbbing sick as his hand stroked up and down its length. She licked her lips. He was close to cumming, she could see his cock swelling. It made her even hotter.

" You want to see him come don't you?" Moaned Ambrosia as she released Jaina's nipple.

"Yes!" Jaina responded

"You want to feel it sliding down your throat?" Ambrosia asked as she started kissing her way down between Jaina's breast and stomach.

"Ohh fuck yes...." Hissed Jaina

"You want to feel that throbbing cock of his pounding your pussy..." Ambrosia said as she kissed her way along Jaina's pelvis. Licking just above her pussy. Jaina just moaned and lifted her hips as she tried to get Ambrosia's mouth on her cunt. That was when Ambrosia got a wicked idea. "You want him to pound this hot pussy...while you lick mine. To eat my pussy while he fucks you? To feel me licking yours while he fucks me?" Ambrosia asked right as her lips found Jaina's moist center and began to devour it lustily.

"OHHHH FUCK YES BABY!!! Lick that pussy like a good little slut!! Ohhhhhh FUCK! " She screamed as she bucked her hips into Ambrosia's face. Ambrosia slid her tongue into Jaina as her fingers rubbed faster. Her other hand came up to squeeze one of Jaina's big tits roughly as she let Jaina buck against her face. Jaina's eyes were locked on her brothers cock as she heard Ambrosia talk so dirty about something that sounded fucking wonderful. Jaina was nearly cumming, and then she saw her brother's cock erupt and shoot cum into the air. Jaina erupted too. She came hard on Ambrosia's face. Ambrosia did the same to Jaina as Jaina had done to her. She did not stop. She stretched Jainas orgasm on and on, right into a second. Ambrosia was doing everything perfectly. The pleasure from everything Ambrosia was doing, everything she was saying. It was extremely hot and Jaina rode that orgasm just as Ambrosia had done moments ago.

"Lick it! Fuck yes lick it!! Oh fuck such a good girl!!! "Jaina screamed out as she thrashed against Ambrosia. One hand came down to shove Ambrosia's face into her dripping cunt as she gyrated her hips. She had never been so turned on in her life and her orgasm had found her very quickly. She came hard, very hard, and finally went limp. Passing out from the pleasure of it all.

Ambrosia simply smiled and cuddled up with her new lover. She was wet as fuck from being commanded to lick. But she knew the two of them were not done for today. Not by a long shot. She gently licked and sucked at Jaina's nipple for a few moment's until Jaina began to stir once more.

"Oh gods." She cooed.

"Hot as fuck." Ambrosia agreed.

Both women giggled a bit and entwined their legs together as they lay together. Nuzzled into one another as Jaina finally started to calm down, Ambrosia still teasing her, soaking for more. Jaina taking deep breaths before finally starting to speak.

"So, I have us a job that will pay for our voyage to Windamere and leave us with some gold to set us up with an adventuring guild there." She said as she looked into Ambrosia's face

"Yeah? I thought it would be a couple of days before you knew? What do we have to do?" Ambrosia asked.

"Fuck the bishop." Jaina said with a half crooked grin. Ambrosia laughed loudly. Jaina had a twisted sense of humor, that was for sure. She shook her head and reached down to pinch Jaina's nipple. Jaina laughed and moaned at the same time.

"Fine, fine. Ass. We just have to retrieve a Holy artifact from a cave about 3 days to the south. I went and saw the client this morning. Apparently we can leave in a day or so." She said giggling as Ambrosia let go of her nipple.

"Because caves are a good place to store Holy artifacts." Ambrosia said as she rolled her eyes.

"Right. Seems like the right place for a church these days." She said with a laugh.

"Apparently tomb raiders used to use the place as a storehouse to hide their loot. So when they got caught, all that stuff was left there. Just waiting to be found." She said with a smirk as her thigh gently rubbed up against Ambrosia's.

"So..." she took a deep breath in as Jaina's knee rubbed up against her pussy. "There has to be something protecting it, isn't there?" asked Ambrosia as she started gyrating her hip on Jaina's leg.

"Probably." Responded Jaina as one hand came up to knead into Ambrosia's breast. "So. About what you said when you licked my pussy..." Jaina started.

"Mmmmmhmmm?" Ambrosia moaned.

"Did you mean it? You would do that for me?" She asked in a hushed voice.

"Of course I would Jay." Ambrosia stated matter of factly during Jaina's administrations.

"I love it when you call me that." Jaina whispered

"I have a secret to tell you then baby." Jaina whispered "I've been fucking my brother since I was sixteen." A secret Jaina held, very close to her person. She didn't just tell anyone something like this, no she could only tell someone she trusted very deeply. That person was Ambrosia. She knew it in her heart. Ambrosia's response told her everything she needed to know.

Ambrosia moaned deeply. Moving her lips to Jaina's and kissing her passionately again. Breaking it after a few moments to look her in the eye. Her stare was lusty once more. That was probably the hardest thing Jaina could have told Ambrosia in that moment. Both of them seem to realize that they were two halves of the same coin. They had many of the same fantasies, many of the same turn on. Jaina had shared a very deep and personal secret with Ambrosia and it made Ambrosia feel closer to her friend. More than a friend, a lover, a sister, the best friend she ever had.

Ambrosia stayed with Jaina well into the night. The two of them made love to one another, fucked one another, and genuinely enjoyed each other's company. When it was finally decided that Ambrosia should return home, she had Jaina scry for her husband. Seeing he was in a bar once again, Ambrosia went home without a worry. She was a little sore, and her nipples were a little raw, but she had not felt this good in a very long time. And she had never felt wanted as much as she did tonight. Life was getting better. That much was for sure.

She smirked playfully and shed her pants as she climbed into bed. Then she felt the tingling Jaina had shown her earlier today and she grinned wider. She lay atop her blanket and spread her legs slowly. She knew Jaina was watching. She smiled and slid one hand down over her large tit. Squeezing it and bringing her nipple up to her mouth. Flicking her younger over it as her other hand snakes it's way down to her pussy.

"Dirty bitch...watching me like this. Mmmm" she moaned. The fact that she was being watched ignited that heat inside her. Her eyes closed. She slowly began to delve into fantasy and memory.

She pictured earlier this very day in her mind. her hand moved up to her breasts and she squeezed, moving two fingers to her nipple and pulling as she pictured Jaina's face between her legs in her mind. She moaned loudly, as the other hand toyed and rubbed her clit, working her wet pussy up even hotter. The memory of Jaina's tongue on her clit coursed through her mind, as her finger traced the same pattern on her pussy that Jaina's tongue had earlier.

Her mind replayed every detail, every feeling. She felt the adoration for Jaina once more, at Jaina's desire for her. Jaina's desire to please her, only increased her feelings. It increased her want and need to feel Jaina once again. To feel Jaina pressed up against her. To feel Jaina's breast rubbing against her own. She added a second finger to the first rubbing her pussy. She remembered the feeling of Jaina's nipples rubbing up against hers. Every memory was only adding to her desire. Making her want more. Jaina had made her cum one last time before coming home and the naughty display of keeping Ambrosia's juices on her face to let Edward see her wipe it off caused Ambrosia to moan once again as she furiously rubbed her wet cunt.

Then her train of thought shifted, and so did the image in her mind. She thought of Jaina and how she likes to watch. She thought of Jaina watching her brother masturbate. She's thought of Jaina watching her brother fucking her. to her surprise her mind took an unexpected turn. And the image in her mind turned to him.

In her mind she saw the things he used to make her do. In her mind she saw the things you used to do willingly. Her fantasy was letting Jaina watch, as He fucked her. Letting Jaina see the shadow hounds mount her and take her as if she were thier bitch for breeding. Letting Jaina watch as the Pegasus that He raised came all over her while she sucked his cock. She thought of the nights He would sneak into her room while she pretended to sleep. The feeling of Him spitting on his cock and sliding it between her thighs or ass cheeks. Jerking himself off with her body while she pretended to sleep. Thinking of how He would cum all over her, then leave, her fingers moved even faster on her clit and she pulled at her dark pink swollen nipples.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...," she was getting so very close. The tingling was still there. Jaina was still watching her. Images flashed through her mind as she pulled one leg up to a right angle and leaned it against the wall her bed was next to. Giving Jaina a better look at her dripping wet pussy as she rubbed her clit harder.

"You wanna see it don't you Jay, ohhh fuck...fuck.." she moaned quietly. It all raced through her mind. The Pegasus, the shadow hounds, Him , Jaina licking her as she pleased their cocks. Then she remembered something especially naughty. The nights she would sneak into His room. She imagined Jaina watching as she fucked Him willingly while his wife slept right next to them. Her orgasm crested and she had to bite her lip to keep herself from screaming, causing it to sound like a long grunt. Her legs clamped down on her hand as she came so hard. Panting, she suddenly realized what she just came while thinking of. She rolled over, huffing each breath. The tingling stopped.

She couldn't believe what she had just done. But as much as she admonished herself for it, she also loved it. She snuggled up with her pillow and sleep found her quick.

Edward was having a bad day. He had been assigned the post at the front gate. The most boring post there was oh, for the second day in a row. Once again when he came home Ambrosia was nowhere to be found. So he waited, and waited, and waited. When it got dark and she still had not returned, he finally gave up. He felt neglected. He felt alone. He had gone to see Ambrosia at the guildhall today. But she was not there. She had left with Jaina, was what the other members told him. For the briefest of moments, he pondered what they could be doing together, he fantasized what they could be doing together. But he knew better, he knew that Ambrosia loved his cock. He knew that she would not leave his cock for some other bitch. He knew Ambrosia was leaving tomorrow for a week. He was hoping to get some ass from her tonight, but no such luck. That moment was when he decided that he was going to give Ambrosia a taste of her own medicine. He would get the fantasy that he wanted while she was away, another woman would do the job she was supposed to do. Another couple of women. Edward smiled to himself as he headed out the door towards the bar. Tonight he was on the hunt.

12