Ambushing Deborah Ch. 1

Story Info
He surprises his lovely wife at work.
1.9k words
3.82
74.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the hospital's administrative lot at 7:34pm. I had closed a huge sale today at the high-tech firm where I work and felt very good. I could see with satisfaction that the only light on in the executive suites was Deborah's. Her office was sandwiched between the CEO's on one side and the boardroom on the other. As I passed her window on my way to the main entrance the sight of her beauty made me involuntarily stop to peer through the partially drawn blinds. I dialed a pager number on my mobile, listened for the confirming tone, then pushed disconnect.

She looked gorgeous even at the end of a 12-hour workday. She was pouring over a deposition, occasionally making notes on her yellow legal pad. She was dressed professionally in a royal blue fitted silk dress that buttoned up the front and reached fashionably to just above her knees. She wore nude-colored nylons, which I prayed were only thigh height. Her black leather pumps lay under the small conference table at which she sat.

I smiled to myself as I noted she was careful not to show off her cleavage. She had always been determined to base her success on her brains and considerable abilities. But despite her efforts to the contrary, she exuded an undeniable sexuality that had an effect on those around her. In recent years, she had come to almost grudgingly accept the fact that this was the way the world was. Not that she ever complained, I just sensed she would rather have dealt with people without sexuality being an issue. She had grown accustomed to men, and some women, being distracted by her beauty and had learned to use that fact in negotiations and even in court. This said, she rarely left one with the impression that she was calculating; just single-minded and fair in her work and completely devoted to her marriage.

Now her dark blond hair was tucked behind one ear. A few strands escaped and were cascading in blond sprays over her forehead and cheeks. She chewed absentmindedly on her pencil. As I watched, she removed her glasses and rubbed her temples softly with the tips of her fingers. Then drawing her legs up to her left side and under her on the seat. She began to rub one of her feet through her nylons. She did all of this with an athletic, fluid movement while keeping her knees together. I smiled and from memory heard Mom say, "She is a real lady. Don't let her go." I had to agree. Then I snorted, "Mom, after what I have planned tonight; you might need to change your opinion about that 'Lady' thing."

Deborah had called to apologize for breaking our dinner date. She had sounded so physically tired on the phone yet so energized by what she was working on. My decision was made only moments after I hung up the phone. In the silence of my office, my blood pounded in my ears. I had dialed the number and set in motion a plan that had taken a lifetime to flesh out. In pursuit of a dream I was perhaps risking my happy, 10-year marriage to a beautiful, smart, 36-year-old woman who I loved. But could I let an opportunity like the one I faced pass? "Too late now Bubba," I chided myself, "It's already started."

I blinked and continued on toward the main hospital entrance, mindful that the security guards would surely stop a loan figure standing in the cold ogling the hospital's newest board member. To explain that I was her husband would just eat up my valuable time and I had to keep on schedule. I walked through the automatic doors, nodded to Bill behind the guards' desk. He raised a hand in greeting and continued to speak rapidly into the phone against his shoulder. I walked down the hall to the admin wing where the décor changed from sleek stainless steel and tile to hardwoods and marble. I knocked on the glass door that led to the reception area for the executive offices. After a moment, Deborah appeared around the corner tentatively. I noticed she had properly replaced her shoes-professional, despite the late hour. When she recognized me holding the picnic basket, she smiled and strode forward to unlock the door. We kissed and said, "You knew just when I needed a break." We kissed again.

She noticed the lustful look in my eye and smiled, "You didn't tell me you were lonely. Where's your key?"

"Oh, I couldn't find it," I lied.

"I was just thinking how nice it would be to have you rub my feet," she said.

"I already know that," I answered following her down the hall. "You should learn to close your blinds all the way".

She blushed and giggled "I didn't do anything embarrassing did I?"

"No" I assured her. Sobering then, I said, "You just looked really beautiful."

Coyly, her eyes fell to my trousers "I'm sure of one thing, we need to get you a more supportive pair of briefs."

"Did you bring me a surprise? In the basket, I mean, not in your pants-I already know what's in there," she teased.

I said, "In fact, I did bring a surprise. Now go put away your work and let me get it ready."

She hurried off excitedly and I went directly to the boardroom. I checked the blinds, spread out a blanket in the center of the big mahogany table. I set out a bottle of red wine, glasses, and a large bowl of chocolate strawberries. Finally, I lit four large scented candles and spread them out around the blanket on the table.

When she walked into the room she put on a theatrical surprised expression. I could see she was genuinely touched. The curiosity and satisfaction on her face would have been hard to fake. "I thought we could share dessert since we had to eat dinner alone." She smiled a thank you as I helped her up on the table. We sat down on the plush blanket. She sat in the same modest way I had observed earlier, knees together. I poured the wine. "You remembered my favorite wine," she observed after swallowing. It was one we had found at an obscure winery on a weekend trip to the Napa Valley three years earlier. "What are you up to?"

I brought a strawberry to her mouth and she cooed crushing the ripe in her teeth. We toasted and drank deeply, the wine warming us. We smiled at each other in the dim light then we drew together and kissed deeply. I pushed her backward onto the blanket; my tongue leading hers in a slow tender dance. We had made love in her office before, even on this very table, so there was no doubting my intentions. I felt her hands pull my shirt out of my pants and find their way to my bare chest as we kissed.

I removed my tie. Poised over her, I gently fondled her breasts through the silk of her dress causing her mouth to part in a soundless moan. I allowed my hands to travel down her hips to her knees which were still held modestly together. With a gentle pressure I ran my hands up her inner thighs under her dress. I loved the sensation of nylon against silk and the trembling flesh of this beautiful woman. Slowly I coaxed her legs apart until the hem of her dress rode up to reveal the hem of her thigh-high stockings. I smiled, "Could this be any more perfect?" Kneeling between her splayed legs I reached up and began unbuttoning her dress. She sat up to kiss me and I pushed the dress off her shoulders revealing her blue silk bra. Deborah had an athletic, flat stomach and magnificent full breasts. Her demi-bra held the fleshy globes of her breasts only from the bottom halves while the top of each breast was squeezed upward by the confining fabric. The effect was intensely erotic. "It's a shame you keep all this covered," I whispered. "They are only for you," she answered, her breasts heaved as she urgently shrugged out of her dress sleeves. This left her expensive silk dress bunched up around her hips-I liked it there. By now her legs were spread wide enough that I could see the blue silk of her panties. I also noted with satisfaction that there was a dark wet patch in the cleft between her muscular thighs.

I took her right breast in my hand weighing it, then firmly kneading the tender flesh. I pulled the fabric of her bra down just enough to free each brown button now stiffening and erect. I let each hand span the expanse of each globe then dragged my thumbs and little fingers across their hemispheres meeting finally to pinch and pull at the sensitive flesh.

Deborah gasped, her face deeply flushed as her hips bumped in an ancient rhythm against my thigh. "My nipples are so sensitive," she moaned. I glanced at the wet patch on her silk panties. The wet fabric revealed plainly the shape of her pouting lips, the slight indention of her vaginal opening and as my gaze traveled north toward her navel the unmistakable button of her swollen clitoris. Her panties were more than wet, they glistened with her fluids the thin material adhering thickly to the lubricated skin. Not wanting her to move her legs, I extracted a pocketknife and cut the high waistband on each side of her hips then peeled her panties off of her.

I wadded them up and stretched up to gently stuff the silk into her mouth. To my surprise, she opened her lips to accept the moist fabric. I knelt to nuzzle her smooth pussy and I could hear her noisily sucking on the blue silk. I had, on occasion, offered her my fingers wet from her heated love box. In the past she had tentatively licked but made it clear that she did not like the taste of her own pussy. For today, at least, it seemed like that had changed. "Good," I thought, "that will make tonight easier."

My tongue traveled along one toned thigh and over the crease where her leg met her vaginal mound to lick the smooth hairless mound just above her clitoris. Teasingly I fluttered around the entrance then back down her other thigh. Extending my tongue as long as I could, fluttering the tip down into the separation between her ass cheeks. Responding, she thrust her hips upward. I allowed my tongue to flutter maddeningly at the tight entrance of her anus. I heard her grunt impatiently then continued to suck loudly on the wad of wet silk in her mouth. Hungrily, I kissed her vagina with my whole mouth. My tongue entwined with her clitoris and alternately probed her wet opening. The sudden firm and unhesitating stimulation triggered in her an intense orgasm. She moaned so loudly that I was glad I had stuffed her mouth with her own panties. She grabbed my head, pressing my mouth harder onto her pubis as she shuddered in rapture.

When she had finished, she made movements to free my straining penis from my trousers while spitting out the wad of silk. It was then that she became aware of the other nude people in the room.

To Be Continued...