Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 03a

Story Info
Learning their powers.
11.9k words
4.78
13k
5

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
donalde
donalde
205 Followers

Here is the first part of chapter 3. I will post the rest of the chapter once it is edited. I would like to thank Kalamazoo707 for all of her hard work in editing and beta reading this chapter for me. Lastly I would like to thank all of you for taking a moment to read my story. so with out further delay here is chapter 3.

*********

Before Andrew could answer, Amelia shouted, "hey asshole! What makes you think that I'm going to let you live?"

Victor couldn't believe Amelia's insolence.

"You may have just signed your death warrant bitch; your death will be slow and painful."

Suddenly, Victor felt a crushing pain in his head. Blood ran from his nose as he dropped to one knee, his head in his hands. Catherine's eyes were glowing brightly but were dimming. She couldn't stave the fatigue off long enough to finish Victor off. Finally, she gave in to the exhaustion and went down to one knee panting hard.

Andrew took advantage of the distraction to launch another attack and charged the vampire standing between him and the women. On one level, he knew that it was a mistake not to go after Victor but he needed to protect his mate and her creation. He hit the vampire from behind, savagely jammed his fingers into the back of his neck and severed his brain stem from the spinal cord. While it wasn't a killing blow, the vampire was definitely out of the fight.

As Andrew started his attack, Amelia used the last of her strength to push into the mind of the vampire that had gone to help Victor and ordered him to attack him. Using a fingernail, the vampire slashed Victor across the chest tearing deeply into the muscles. It was the last offensive move that he would make. Victor, recovered from the effects of Catherine's mental attack made short work of the vampire, tearing off his head with no effort.

The odds were turning in their favor but they were all exhausted. Andrew hadn't gotten away without being injured. He had several gashes that were bleeding and one eye was swollen completely shut. Amelia's arm while not broken was sore as well as her wrist from when the vampire had tried to disarm her. She also had a couple of deep gashes. Of the three of them, only Catherine was virtually untouched. She only had a gash on her right arm from when she ripped the side of a vampire's neck out.

The next problem was that some of the vampires while injured were healing enough to rejoin the fight. Andrew realized that they should have killed them instead of incapacitating them. It was a lesson that he hoped that they would live to remember.

Victor felt better now that he had six other vampires in addition to himself. It had been a painful battle. His eye would take weeks to heal and he intended to make Andrew pay for the insult to him by crushing both of his eyes before killing him. He wanted to spare the women and have them work for him. Catherine in particular.

"You fought well." he said to Andrew. "I will only extend this offer to you once, if you surrender yourself I will let the women live and your death will be quick."

"Fuck you dick head!" Catherine responded her voice dripping with venom.

Victor was about to respond when he heard laughter ringing through the air. It was soft female voice that he knew well and made him cringe when he heard it.

"Victor darling, I thought that you and I had a date. I thought that you were going to teach me how to be a whore like your wife." Gloria said.

"Victor!" Susan called out, "did you tell your men that these three are under the protection of Charles Black?"

His men were shocked. Every one of them knew that their lives had just ended and those with mates knew that the lives of their mates were over as well. They all looked at Victor as they raised their hands in surrender.

Susan continued speaking, "I will forget the face of anyone that I saw here if you leave here now and you may take the dead with you. Victor, you aren't included in that offer." she added.

Victor's men scattered like roaches when the kitchen light was turned on. Victor knew that he was dead but was hoping to find a way to save the lives of his line and that of his sires. When he started this fight, he knew that it was a gamble but he figured that he would kill Andrew, Amelia and Catherine with no problem and then remove the bodies leaving no evidence. However, they had been much stronger than he had imagined.

"Susan, would you grant me two favors for old times sake?" he asked.

Susan looked at him for several seconds before responding, "What are the favors?"

"Leave my sire and the rest of my line out of this and tell me who sired these three." Victor replied.

Susan thought for a moment. Victor had always been a bit of a flake but at one time he had been a friend but that was before he mated Candace.

"I warned you about what would happen if you touched them, I told you that you would lose. Charles will be the one deciding your fate and has ordered that you be taken to him. Because we were friends at one time, I will grant you the lives of your sire and of your sister. I cannot however; answer for your line, that decision is for Charles to make.

As to who sired them, you really should take more of an interest in reading the human papers. If you had, then you would know whom you were going up against. Amelia and Andrew are Diamond's parvulus; Andrew is first, Amelia second. Catherine is Amelia's first."

Victor now understood why they were so powerful. Until Amelia and Andrew, Diamond had never sired another vampire in her long life. While she wasn't the oldest of vampires, going almost a thousand years without siring was rare to say the least. He had heard the rumors about her getting out of hand and that she was going to be put down. He saw Gloria approach and spoke to her.

"Well whore, it looks as though you've gotten a reprieve, at least until I get back."

"I doubt that you'll be getting back." Gloria said with a smile. "Do you really think that Charles is going to let this slight go?" she asked.

"Then I guess killing you is free." Victor said as his eyes became black orbs and the skin of his face became drawn and leathery. His fangs dropped as he readied himself to attack.

Susan's eyes went black and she used her mind to stun him.

"Enough." she said, "If you cannot control yourself, then I will do it for you."

Victor's shoulders slumped. He knew that Susan wouldn't let him die in battle. He wondered if he could attack Andrew and at least avenge the death of his wife. Victor watched as they fed and knew that they would recover from their injuries quickly but he believed that he could get Andrew with a surprise attack. He forced himself to relax and bided his time. Once the guards surrounding the group began to relax, Victor began to move slowly toward Andrew trying not to draw attention to himself.

He was almost three feet away and about to launch his attack when Amelia and Susan looked at him at the same time.

"Andrew! Look out!" Susan shouted.

Amelia's eyes darkened and began to glow. Everyone could feel the power that emanated from her as she glared at Victor. As he dropped to the ground, Amelia grabbed her head and howled in pain.

************************

Andrew heard Susan's shout of warning, turned to look for the threat and felt the power spike that came from Amelia. He glanced at her and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Her eyes were not the normal brown but black including the whites and glowing. He watched as Victor's eyes widened in surprise as he collapsed to the ground. Amelia's howl of pain came seconds later and before she hit the ground, Andrew had her in his arms. She recovered quickly but was still shaky. After a minute or so, she could stand and the pain from the power spike was almost gone.

Everyone looked at Victor who was lying on the ground. His eyes were wide open and staring blankly into space. His breathing was slow but steady and there were no signs of cognitive thought. Susan tried to read his thoughts but there was nothing there. It was completely blank.

"Amelia, what did you do to him and why?" Susan asked.

"He was going to attack Andrew!" she replied angrily. "I erased his mind and no, I don't know how I did it." she replied. "He'll be like that for the rest of his life and I hope that he has a long life."

"It's true." Catherine said, "I sensed him about to attack Andrew, he was going to kill him."

Susan sighed, "Charles wanted him alive to use as an example."

"Well," Gloria snickered, "he is alive and physically unharmed."

Susan glared at her and Gloria grinned at her unrepentantly, "come on Susan, you know that Charles will understand and this may work out better for his purposes... how in the fuck can you destroy someone's mind like that?"

Susan debated on how much to tell Gloria. The problem with Gloria was that she tended to talk too much especially in bed and she rarely slept alone. If word got out about Amelia and Catherine's powers, the danger to them would only increase. Susan made the decision to keep Gloria close to home for the time being.

"Yes Gloria, I have seen this before." she replied.

She wasn't lying. She had seen that particular power a few times before in her life but she had never seen it manifest in a parvulus so young. She was more than a little curious about Catherine's powers, that she was clairvoyant was obvious but to what degree was still to be determined. Her other ability while interesting, was secondary.

As of yet, Andrew hadn't shown much in the way of power except for his incredible speed and strength. Susan was sure that he had more mental powers than being able to make money spit out of an ATM machine. She had to wonder if he wasn't hiding his powers as an ace in the hole. In theory, Andrew should have been the most powerful of the three but that would depend on what his powers turned out to be. Given the trick with the ATM, Susan was certain that he was to some degree, telekinetic.

Susan shielded her thoughts from the three of them; she wanted no misunderstandings because of an errant thought. She could already see that Gloria was planning some great escapade for them and if her past capers were any indication, it would be highly profitable for all of them.

Gloria, while not an evil person was always looking for the next big score. It was a trait that Susan liked but at times, like now, it could be distracting. But overall, it kept life interesting and it would be a few years before Gloria brought them in on any of her schemes.

"Andrew, "she called, "make sure that all of you feed." she said.

She suggested that they each drink four to five units explaining that it would increase the rate of their healing as well as help them regain their strength. After they fed, she pulled Andrew aside and warned him to be extra vigilant.

"There may be others who will come looking for revenge. I will also keep an ear out and call you if I hear anything."

"What does Charles want with us?" Andrew asked abruptly changing the subject.

"That isn't for me to say." Susan replied with a smile, "But I would carefully consider any offer that he makes." she added.

"Is he trustworthy?" Andrew asked.

"I trust him with my life." Susan replied, "It is something that I have had to do many times in the past. He was and is an honorable man that has never betrayed a friend, has always kept his word and says exactly what he means."

Gloria stood behind Susan nodding her head in agreement. Amelia listened, but was reading Gloria who read like an open book. She was forming some kind of plan that involved the three of them. It didn't feel malicious and she seemed almost amused by it. Susan, on the other hand, was trying very hard to conceal something. What it was, Amelia couldn't tell but whatever it was, it was causing her great concern. Amelia could sense that while Susan was interested in all of them but her main interest seemed to be Catherine. She was also interested in Andrew but not in a romantic sort of way. It was more the kind of interest that a scientist would have toward an experiment. Amelia was glad when Susan finally told them that they could leave.

Amelia kept what she knew to herself by imagining that the access to her mind was behind a vault door that was tightly sealed. Amelia kept her eyes on Susan the entire time and had actually considered declining the offer of a ride home and would have if Catherine who was the only one of them physically able to drive knew how to.

Catherine sensed the added tension coming from her sire and it worried her. She moved so that she was standing closer to Amelia and Andrew even though she sensed no immediate threat. She tried to get a handle on everyone's intentions but when she got to Susan, she couldn't sense anything. She was sure that this was why Amelia was nervous and it made her nervous too. She looked over at Andrew wondering if he was aware of what was happening and noticed that he was his usual calm, pleasant self.

Andrew had in fact noticed Amelia's concern regarding Susan but wasn't sure of why. He was aware that in their current condition that they couldn't offer much resistance if there should be an attack. In the end, it really wouldn't have mattered. He felt Susan's power at the office and if she chose to attack, she would have very little problem with the three of them. He did wonder what it was that had set Amelia off but because her mind was blocked, he couldn't read her. Surreptitiously, he moved until he was between the women and the rest of the group and watched every move anyone made. He would be more than happy to leave as soon as it was possible.

Gloria had been around Susan long enough to know that she had blocked off her mind. She knew that it would happen at some point since Amelia was a mind reader and that Susan wouldn't take the chance of her finding something out. The intent was to prevent Amelia from finding out something that could be used against her and Charles or that she would misunderstand something now that emotions were running high.

The problem was that it was having the opposite effect. Gloria's gifts were subtle by nature and she could see the auras of others. She knew that Amelia could sense Susan's interest in Catherine and Andrew and she had raised the alarm of them as well. Now all three of them were on edge and it wouldn't take much to ignite the powder keg. Gloria also noticed that Andrew had moved so that he was between the women and everyone else. Although he gave the appearance of being at ease, he was far from it.

Susan also noticed the change in the parvulus but wrote it off as fatigue not thinking that Amelia was strong enough to know that she was purposely being blocked. As she felt the tension rise and noticed Andrew's position, she decided that it was for the best that she get them home as soon as possible before the day spiraled out of control any more than it had.

She breathed a sigh of relief when they were on their way home; the tension was slowly diminishing. All evidence of the fight had been carefully erased although there were no bodies. There was however, plenty of blood and Victor to contend with. She wondered if it wouldn't be more merciful to put him down but then decided that the decision wasn't for her to make. She would take him to Charles and let him decide. Once again, she was glad that she wasn't the one who had to make those calls.

Susan looked up to see Gloria approaching her and could tell from her body language that she was displeased about something. She met her partway so that she could find out what had her so upset. When they met, Gloria grabbed Susan's arm and led her away from the group.

"What in the fuck do you think you're doing?" Susan asked angrily.

Gloria waited until they were out of hearing range of the others before replying.

"You fucked up." she said.

"I fucked up? How?" Susan asked.

"You blocked off your mind and you weren't very subtle in your interests in the three of them, especially Andrew." Gloria replied. "Amelia picked up on it."

"There is no way that she could have picked up on that." Susan protested, "She's much too young to have her power developed to that degree."

Gloria sighed, "Susan, have you forgotten my abilities? As soon as Amelia sensed your interest in Catherine, her defenses went up and so did Catherine's. I also know that she tried to probe you and judging by her reaction, she knew that you were blocking her. To be honest, I'm surprised that she didn't confront you right then and there. You had to have noticed that the defenses of the other two went up in response to Amelia's alarm. All I'm saying is that you had better stop underestimating them if you don't want to be the subject of an attack by them."

Susan blushed. She knew and trusted Gloria and if she was this adamant, then it was the truth.

"What do you think that I should do?" she asked.

Gloria thought a moment before responding.

"Tell them the truth. Tell them that you are a bitch and that you hate being around people who can read your mind and that you were trying to figure out the best way of getting all five of us into bed... oh wait... that was me." she said laughing.

The two friends laughed before Gloria continued, "Seriously, I would advise against lying, they would know it. I would suggest letting them be for a few days so they can calm down and regroup before you approach them with anything else."

*********

Amelia, Andrew and Catherine looked forward to going back to their house. Andrew wanted to know what had the other two so on edge. He could still feel their anxiety although it had decreased some in the hummer. They were almost home when the driver spoke.

"Miss, I know that you are worried about the mistress closing her mind off to you. I just wanted to tell you not to worry; it's just her way of handling tense situations, a defense mechanism if you will. I can also tell you that she has no romantic interest in your mate and that she likes all three of you. This is the first time in the three centuries that I have been with her that I've seen her go to the defense of someone else's parvulus. She wouldn't involve us if it wasn't for Mr. Black."

Amelia sensed no deception in the vampire who was serving as their driver and decided to probe him for more information.

"Do you know what the interest in my mate was about?" she asked.

Andrea thought for a moment and couldn't answer the question.

"I'm sorry ma'am I haven't a clue except for maybe its just curiosity. You and Catherine have shown remarkable control over your powers and from what I have been led to understand, Andrew has shown incredible speed and strength. Correct me if I am mistaken, but Andrew was the first to be turned and should be the more powerful of the three of you."

Amelia found herself liking Andrea, he seemed honest and he wasn't trying to be deceitful.

"Thank you ... umm sir."

Andrea frowned slightly. "Please accept my apologies for my lack of manners. I am Andrea Susan's head of security. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Pleasantries were exchanged as he pulled into the driveway of the house and parked the hummer in the garage.

"I wonder if I can talk my mate into letting me buy one of these." he mused.

"My mate is the one who loves it." Andrew said laughing.

"Damn!" Andrea exclaimed, "How in the hell did you get so lucky?" he asked as he looked to see if his ride had arrived. He stepped aside so that the hummer could be unloaded. Andrew took the cooler out of the hummer and headed toward the house. Amelia invited Andrea in to wait for his ride.

"What in the hell happened to you?" Mark asked when he saw them.

"Victor wanted revenge." Andrea replied, "and if you think that they look bad, you should see the ones that attacked them." he added.

donalde
donalde
205 Followers