Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
donalde
donalde
205 Followers

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"The other side has nine dead, two that will be permanently disfigured and one that may be crippled as well, his spine was severed. Victor no longer has a mind, he is a vegetable." Andrea replied.

"Has no mind?" Mark asked flabbergasted, "who could do something like that?"

"Amelia." Andrea replied, "All she did was look at him and he collapsed staring blankly into space."

Andrea had just poured a cup of coffee when he heard his ride blow his horn.

"I'll take care of it." Catherine said as she stood and went to the door.

Andrea sat down to drink his coffee. Greg, Andrea's ride came in a few minutes later following Catherine.

"There's coffee if you want some." Catherine said pointing to the coffee pot and mugs.

Greg and Andrea left after drinking a cup of coffee stating that they had things to do. Amelia started dinner while Catherine set the table and Andrew poured blood into four large glasses for them to sip on while they waited for meal of spaghetti, meatballs and salad.

As they ate, Mark explained what he had done so far.

"I've gotten everything arranged to get new identification which includes social security cards, birth certificates and drivers licenses for all of you." he said. "Each of you also has a line of credit and for you Andrew and Amelia, I have a marriage certificate. Your last name is now Barnes and Catherine is your daughter. I've already transferred the vehicles into your name and you have accounts at several local banks but it will be a few days before money will be transferred into them.

I've also set up accounts in a couple of internet banks that are run by vampires and I've started transferring stocks into your name. Your portfolios look good and I've supplemented them with a few long-term investments. The last thing we have to do other than signing the contract for you to buy the house is to set up a line of credit with Susan so you can get blood whenever you need it until the funds become available."

"Thank you." Andrew said meaning it.

"You're welcome." Mark replied happy that he was able to help.

The next two weeks were spent teaching Catherine how to drive and how to care for and use firearms. It turned out that the brothers had quite an extensive collection of guns and other weapons. Hand to hand combat was added to Catherine's teaching and they were amazed at how quickly she learned. By the end of the first week Catherine could drive the hummer and shoot well enough to hit center mass. Her hand-to-hand combat skills were improving as well. They spent a few hours of each day working on their skills. Andrew's powers had begun to manifest and he was definitely telekinetic as well as having the gift of psychometry. That particular gift they found out about when he handled one of the guns that the brothers had and he had been able to see Paul shoot his confidential informant to death with it.

Amelia was able to fine-tune her clairvoyant ability to the point that she could go just a little beyond surface thoughts and probe into distant or forgotten memories. However, she still had quite a bit of work to do in that area. Her mind control abilities were progressing as well. She could maintain active control over her victims, which still drained her, but she was getting stronger.

Catherine's precognitive ability continued to be hit or miss but she was fine-tuning it by practicing on animals. At first, she would just kill them but with practice, she was now able to control the amount of damage that she did to them. She could make them uncomfortable and progress too crushing their brains.

After a couple of days, they headed to Biomedtronic to replenish their blood and plasma supply. They also talked with Charles informing him that they had to get their affairs in order before they left.

"I understand." he replied. "But when you get here I have a proposition for you. I will only discuss it in person and of course you are under no obligation to accept." he assured them.

The third week after they had begun their training, they were out and decided to stop in to see Gloria and Susan. After a few minutes of friendly chatting, Susan invited them to a club that was run by and for vampires. They eagerly accepted looking forward to a chance to relax and have a little fun. They agreed to meet at the club which was located on Key Highway.

"Don't be fooled by the building." Susan warned, "It looks abandoned but it isn't and your vehicle will be safe."

She also informed them that Mark and Denise would be there and that Denise was taking to her new life better than anyone could have predicted. Her son Johnny had no problems with Mark. He had fully accepted him as a father figure.

When Friday finally arrived, they had mutually agreed to take Saturday off as well as they planned to be out late. They arrived at the club a few minutes early and waited by the hummer for the others to show up. As they waited, they noticed a young vampire being held by two older and bigger vampires while a third one was working him over.

"If we don't stop them, they're going to kill him." Catherine said as her eyes turned white and began to glow.

Andrew calmly approached the group with Amelia and Catherine flanking him.

"I think that you've had enough fun, let him go." he called out when he was close enough.

The vampire administering the beating turned toward Andrew, his eyes black orbs. When he spoke, it was with a thick Russian accent.

"I would suggest stay out of this parvulus. This one interrupted my meal."

"I could leave." Andrew replied locking eyes with the vampire, "but then I'd always wonder."

"Wonder what parvulus?" The Russian asked.

"Whether that young man is exceptionally strong or if you're that weak and cowardly that it takes three of you to fight him." Andrew replied.

The anger that rolled off the middle vampire was palpable as he spoke.

"I will give you one more chance to leave. If you choose to stay I will kill you and enjoy the bitc..."

Andrew had his hands around the vampire's throat before he could finish his sentence. Andrew lifted him off the ground by his throat crushing it. The other two vampires released the young man, went to the aid of their friend stopping when Amelia with her eyes glowing pushed into their minds, and ordered them not to move.

Andrew still holding on to the vampire unleashed several powerful blows to his face relishing the feeling of destroying the vampire's face one crushing blow at a time. His primal side was now in full control.

Catherine rushed over to the young vampire and could tell that he was very badly hurt. She picked him up and carried him over to the hummer. She eased him into the seat and got two bags of blood from the small refrigerator, ripped holes into it and fed it to him.

In the meantime, security from the club rushed out and tried to pull Andrew off the vampire. When one of them aimed a Taser at Andrew, Catherine used just enough of her ability to stun the security officer.

"The next one to raise a weapon to my sire's mate will die." she said loudly.

Finally, Andrew managed to gain some semblance of control of himself and released the vampire.

"Bet you won't ever call my mate a bitch again!" he said angrily.

"Sir," one of the security guards said, "I need you and your mate to go wait with her parvulus."

Andrew wrapped an arm around Amelia and led her to the hummer.

"Is he alright?" he asked Catherine when they reached it.

Catherine nodded the affirmative and continued to feed the young vampire blood watching as he healed.

"What happened that they were kicking your ass like that?" Andrew asked.

The vampire blushed.

"My name is Scott Mitchell. I saw that guy over there trying to rape a woman and when I tried to help his two friends grabbed me. Fortunately the woman was able to get away."

Andrew turned to look at the vampire still lying on the ground and wished that he had killed him. Amelia pushed into his mind and sent soothing thoughts to him. They watched as the vampire was being fed blood and saw that he was rapidly healing. The other two vampires that were with him were still standing and waiting for orders from Amelia.

Susan and Gloria pulled up, noticed the throng of people and finally noticed Andrew standing by the hummer with Amelia by his side.

"Now what?" Susan muttered as she parked the car. Gloria was openly laughing as they got out of the car and walked toward them.

One of the security officers stopped her and told her that she would have to wait a few minutes before she talk to Andrew. She nodded in understanding and scanned the area. When she saw who was lying on the ground, she knew that she was in for a headache. Gregori Demidov, the vampire lying on the ground was the first to the lead to all of Russia.

After Demidov was healed enough to talk, he spoke to who Andrew assumed to be the head of security for the club. Andrew had a bad feeling and he moved to the back of the hummer, retrieved a couple of pistols that he passed to the women. Catherine had a three eighty caliber and Amelia a nine mm Glock 17 that they hid in their purses in the hopes that they wouldn't be needed.

Susan saw Andrew getting the pistols and made a quick phone call to Charles to apprise him of the situation.

"Stay out of it if at all possible." he told her, "and whatever you do, do not let the parvulus go with Gregori."

"I understand." Susan replied, "I'll do my best."

She was relieved when Mark showed up a few minutes later if for no other reason that it evened up the odds a little.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the head of security walked over to Andrew.

"Mr. Demidov has decided not to press charges against you and the women but he demands that the other one be turned over to him."

"I don't think so." Andrew replied. "He stays with us and I already know that Demidov is too much of a coward to try and take him away from me. The fucking bastard was trying to rape a woman when Scott came up on them. I demand that he be arrested and taken into custody pending a formal investigation and it you're too afraid to do it, then I will."

"Sir," the head of security said patiently, "do you know who that is?"

"Some piece of shit rapist!" Andrew retorted.

"He's the first of the lead enforcer for Russia."

"Good for him," Andrew replied, "but the last I heard, Charles Black was the lead enforcer here and I demand that you turn Demidov over to him to face charges for rape and attempted murder.

While Andrew and the head of security were arguing, one of the security people tried to grab Scott. Catherine saw what was happening and used just enough of her ability to give the security office pain. He went to his knees while holding on to his head as blood ran from his nose.

"The next one of you that tries to take him will die." Catherine announced.

Amelia tired of the game ordered Gregori's two goons to take Gregori into custody. They immediately grabbed him and began to drag him over to Andrew and Amelia. The security watched not knowing how to react since it was Demidov's own men who were dragging him to the parvulus. A couple of the security officers blocked the vampires' progress and after a brief altercation, the two goons lay on the ground incapacitated.

The head of security issued a warning to Andrew.

"If you don't stop right now and surrender yourselves and Scott I will order my men to use lethal force."

"Then you'll have a bunch of dead men." Andrew replied coldly. "And you and that bastard will be the first to die." he added.

Andrew refused to give ground. His eyes scanned the group in front of him wondering which of them would be the first to die. Another security person made the mistake of making a sudden move but before the movement was complete, there was the loud report of a gun being fired. The man clutched his stomach in the area where Catherine's bullet had entered.

The head of security had to use every bit of influence he had in order to keep his men under control. He knew that the human police would come to investigate the report of a gunshot, which would be a very bad thing. He blinked rapidly as he recognized who was standing in front of him. If the rumors were true, they were under the protection of Charles Black. God he hated days like this. If he didn't turn the young vampire over, Demidov would have his ass. If he tried to take Scott by force, he would be up against three vampires who were under the protection of one of the oldest and most powerful vampires in the world. As he looked around wondering what to do, he spotted Susan who was Charles Black's right hand ...umm woman.

He ordered his men to stay away from the small group and approached Susan.

"Ms. Dorchester, it's a pleasure to see you." he said when he reached her. "Would you mind talking with the parvulus? Maybe you could get them to get them to see reason."

"Why would I get involved?" Susan asked.

"I was under the impression that they are of interest to Mr. Black... am I mistaken?"

"You are not mistaken; tell Demidov that he can't have them." Susan replied.

"It's not them that he wants." The security officer replied, "It's the young one that he wants. The other three are protecting him and are insisting that Mr. Demidov be arrested for rape and attempted murder."

Susan looked over at them and noticed how protective Catherine was acting toward the vampire in question. She also realized that the vampire was very young, not more than a week old. Where in the hell was his sire? She wondered. She then realized that Catherine was acting like his mate. "Fuck!" she said harshly.

"What?" the security officer asked.

Susan sighed before replying, "If I'm right, you're not going to get that boy away from them."

Susan glanced at Gloria, waved her over and explained the situation to her. Gloria said that she understood and that she would do nothing to inflame an already volatile situation.

As Susan and Gloria approached the hummer, they could see how on edge Catherine was and realized that she was definitely protecting her mate. Susan hated this part of her job. Since Charles hadn't extended his protection to the young vampire, there wasn't much that she could do for him. Her job was to protect Andrew, Amelia and Catherine from others and that included protecting them from themselves.

"Andrew," she explained patiently, "You may have to let the boy be taken into custody. He attacked Demidov and endangered all of us by allowing the woman to escape."

Andrew's eyes and voice hardened as he replied, "That cowardly bastard was raping a woman and Scott tried to help. If Demidov wants him all he has to do is get past us but we both know that he doesn't have the balls to try."

"I'll kill anyone who tries to take him away from me." Catherine said calmly although the skin of her face was drawn back and her fangs were descended. Her eyes were white and glowing like spotlights. The power that radiated from her had Susan's hair standing on end. She turned to look at Susan. "Tell that cocksucker that all he has to do is get past me if he has the balls or to go home until he grows a set. Tell him to choose now."

Before Susan could explain that she would be the one to hold him in order to defuse the situation, Amelia spoke.

"It ends now."

"NO!" Susan screamed.

But it was too late. Amelia's eyes were glowing as she turned her gaze to Demidov. She stared at him for one brief moment watching as his eyes widened and he dropped to the ground. His eyes were fixed and dilated, he was still breathing but it as well as his heartbeat was slow.

Amelia's eyes went back to their normal color and she was a little shaky but she recovered quickly.

"No one comes after my family and lives."

Susan's eyes widened in disbelief. This was going to be a fucking nightmare and there was going to be hell to pay. She knew that she needed to call Charles right away and it was a call that she wasn't looking forward to making. The phone rang one time before Charles answered it. She quickly explained what happened and waited for the fall out. Instead he laughed.

"It's about time somebody put that piece of shit down."

"Charles, he's the first of Vladimir Demidov, the lead enforcer for all of Russia, won't he be upset?"

Charles chuckled, "he will do what is required of him. He'll make a formal complaint demanding that the ones who perpetrated the crime be turned over to him. I'll refuse, he'll pay me a personal visit in order to plead his case and we'll get as drunk as vampires can get and exchange stories.

The part that you're going to hate is this." Charles said. "Since you are the closest thing that I have to a mate, you will have to be here and entertain his mate Misha plus act as hostess at all of the formal dinners."

"But Demidov was his first." Susan repeated.

"Susan, the only reason that Demidov was Vladimir's first was because Innokenti and Lenka died. Don't you remember attending their remembrance ceremony?"

Susan thought for a few seconds. She recalled meeting Gregori at the funeral. He was still a parvulus but he had made her skin crawl as he looked at her as if she was a piece of meat. She had been trapped into dancing with him at the welcome dinner and he had been way to free with his hands. She had been relieved when Charles cut in much to Gregori's displeasure. During the dinner, Gregori had invited her out but she had politely refused deciding that it would be bad taste to have to kill him while at the funeral for his sire number one.

"So are you telling me that I should get the credit increased on the credit card you gave me?" she teased feeling much relieved.

"Enjoy your night out." Charles replied chuckling, "and try to keep them from killing or maiming anyone else. I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

"Now you are asking for the impossible." she replied laughing. "I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

She disconnected the call and was walking over to her friends when she recognized Vlad. He was standing in front of Andrew and saying something. As she approached, she heard Vlad say in his thick Russian accent.

"The four of you will surrender yourselves immediately or I will take you by force."

Instead of responding, Andrew delivered a lightening uppercut to Vlad's jaw. Everyone heard the sound of his jaw breaking and watched as the larger vampire went down.

"I bet you'll think twice before you threaten my family again." Andrew said. "I would suggest that you not get up." he added.

Six large vampires stepped forward and made a half-circle around Andrew, Amelia, Gloria, Scott and Catherine. Vlad sat up, looked at Andrew and asked, "What are you going to do now parvulus?"

"First," Andrew said, 'I would suggest that you let Ms. Vegas get clear. Then if you insist on pushing this, I guess we'll be sending you to hell."

"I have my orders." Gloria said. 'I'm here to help protect you so you have to count me in."

"I don't want you or Susan involved in this." Andrew replied. "But I do appreciate the offer."

"My orders came from Charles." Gloria replied, "And there's no way that I'm going to piss him off."

"Fine, if you're not going to listen to reason, then stand behind me." Andrew replied.

"I can do that." Gloria replied. "I hope that Amelia won't mind if I enjoy the view." she added with a chuckle.

Amelia laughed and allowed her feral side to come forth. The only difference was that instead of her eyes going to black lifeless orbs, they glowed even brighter than Catherine's did. She looked to the right and then to the left and saw that the others had gone over to their feral side as well.

Andrew took another step forward and then spoke.

"This is your last chance to leave here alive. Decide now."

donalde
donalde
205 Followers