Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
donalde
donalde
205 Followers

Amelia saw Andrew feeding Gloria his blood and her feral side came rushing forward." What do you think you are doing?" She hissed at him.

Andrew quickly wrapped his free arm around Amelia and pulled her to him. "I am trying to save our friends life, my love," Andrew said soothingly.

Amelia started to struggle against him. She wanted to kill the woman she now saw a competition. "Love you are the only woman I want." Andrew said in a soft voice as he started to kiss her. He deepened the kiss then continued, "I could not just watch our friend die. Would you have wanted me to?"

Amelia laid her head on his shoulder and soaked up his warmth. The feeling of closeness with her mate helped to calm her, quickly. Amelia kissed Andrew one last time before releasing him. Andrew chuckled and pointed at the phone lying on the floor.

Andrew was beginning to feel the effects of the blood lose." Gloria, you need to stop now!" Andrew commanded a bit harsher then he intended.

Gloria released the bite and looked up at Andrew in disbelief no vampire would do what he had just done. She was surprised that Amelia had not killed her for feeding from him. She had never heard of a vampire allowing another vampire feed from them. The only exception was if the vampire was directly related to them, such as mate or child. She tried to figure out why they had allowed her to feed from him, but Gloria's mind was too clouded to think straight because she was in a world of pain and the room was spinning. She could smell her blood on the floor and wondered what in the hell had happened. She closed her eyes to try to steady herself and quickly was unconscious again.

*************

Susan thought about Amelia's question, she knew what the proper answer was but dreaded saying it. She swallowed back her tears I was just about to answer when she heard Amelia growl and the phone hit the floor. She repeatedly called for Amelia received no answer. She tried to imagine what was going on and hope that the human authorities had not arrived yet.

She had stopped her car at a mile before to McDonalds and she was waiting for Amelia and tells her what was going on. Susan's frustration grew and she said the hell with it. She put the car in gear and was just about ready to pull off when Amelia came back to the phone. Susan knew she had to say what to do before she changed her mind.

"Amelia listens to me. You have to finish Gloria off and get the hell out of there. She cannot be taken alive," Susan explained with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"That won't be necessary Andrew feed Gloria some of his blood. It should be enough to stabilize her so we can move her. I will call you back in a few minutes once we find somewhere safe," Amelia said then ended the call.

Andrew scooped up Gloria in his arms and both Amelia and he turned invisible. They went out through the broken window just as the police arrived. Andrew headed the three of them away from the mall looking for a secluded spot. They found a hiding spot behind a Wal-Mart's about quarter of a mile from the McDonalds. Amelia grabbed one of the pallets laying there and a piece of clean car board for Gloria to lie on. Amelia examined Gloria and noted even though her wounds had sealed she still was very pale and weak. She knew that if a fight came Gloria would not be able to help them. "Andrew, I'm going to feed Gloria so my blood will help her regain her strength. Please do not get riled up like I did," Amelia stated with a little humor in her voice.

"Just don't let her take too much. I'm feeling a little weak from blood loss myself," Andrew responded chuckling.

"No worries love, I will only give her a little," Amelia replied. She then took her finger and sliced her wrist like Andrew did. As soon as she stuck her wrist in Gloria's mouth, Gloria's eyes popped open but maintained their normal color. She began to drink the blood and when the wound to Amelia's wrist closed, Gloria extended her fangs, gently bit down and drank more. After a couple minutes, Gloria released her bite and retracted her fangs.

"Why did you two do that?" Gloria asked.

"What would you had us do stand there and watch you die?" Amelia retorted confused by her question

.

Gloria laughed harshly. "Please do not think that I am not grateful. I have never heard of a vampire allowing another vampire to feed from them who wasn't their mate or child, no matter what the circumstances were. I do not know how I will be able to thank you for what you have done for me. Could you please tell me what happened?" Gloria responded.

"You were shot by someone. I am pretty sure, either Andrew or myself was the target. I called Susan so she is aware of what has happened. I told her we would call her back once we were safe but I have not done it yet. I am still trying to decide if we can trust her especially after what she said to do with you," Amelia reported.

"Let me guess; she told you to finish me off? Amelia I know you don't want to hear this but she was right. If I had been discovered, I would have been turned into a guinea pig or worse. I know that Susan wouldn't have made that decision easily." Gloria explained.

"Well we took the decision out of her hands and yours. You are our friend and we don't abandon our friends," Amelia stated firmly.

Gloria closed her eyes and let Amelia's blood finish healing her. She was still in awe that they had saved her by feeding her their blood. Andrew blood had saved her life and started the healing process. Amelia's blood would finish healing her and allow some of her strength to return. After about 15 minutes, Gloria felt a lot better she was still a bit sore and felt weak least now she could stand. "Can I call Susan now?" Gloria asked.

"You may want to change into these overalls first. I know they're not the height of fashion but they're a lot better than walking around in bloody clothes. Then call Susan but we're going to have to move very soon. The cops are searching the area and are starting to get close. Any suggestions to where we can meet?" Andrew said.

Amelia helped Gloria to her feet. She turned invisible and changed quickly. "There is a small bar that serves a mean burger a couple miles from here. How about if we have her meet us there?" Gloria asked.

"That sounds like a good idea, I'm getting hungry anyway," Amelia said.

The Gloria and Andrew nodded in agreement with her. "OK, I will call Susan and make the arrangements," Gloria stated.

************

Susan was about to confirm what Amelia said, when Amelia hung up on her. Susan quickly called Charles. "Hello baby, what's up?" Charles said cheerfully.

"Charles, Amelia just called me someone just shot Gloria," Susan replied sorrowfully.

"Is she alright? Andrew and Amelia are they okay? Wait; was this the McDonald's across from the mall?" Charles asked his voice full of concern.

"Amelia and Andrew were untouched, they are pissed but fine. Gloria was hit badly; I had to tell them that they should finish her," Amelia responded hoarsely her eyes flooded with tears.

"My god did they do it?" Charles asked not really wanting to hear the answer. If they had then it would destroy Susan's soul. If they didn't then Gloria could become a major threat to the vampire's way of life. He unconsciously held his breath waiting for the answer.

"No, they did not have to. Andrew feed her some of his blood," Amelia answered after recomposing herself.

"He...he did what? Amelia allowed this?" Charles shakily asked, not being able to hide his shock in his face or voice.

"Charles, I do not know why Amelia did not attack her and to be honest do not care. I am just glad that they saved her. The rest of the ramification they will have to work out between them," Susan replied.

"You are right babe, I just cannot figure out what possessed Andrew to do that doesn't he know the ramification and how did Amelia keep her feral side in check to allow Gloria to feed from Andrew. By all rights she should have attacked the instant, she saw Gloria start to drink. They are most remarkable individuals and I look forward to getting to know them better. I am coming to join you in one of the Escalades your car will be too small to carry everyone. Also I am having a few of my response teams in the area to act as back- up," Charles said.

"Once they make contact with me, I will call you and let you know what the plan is," Amelia responded before hanging up. She looked at her watch and started to get concerned she had expected to hear from them long before this. She was just about to try them on Gloria's number when the phone rang. Once she saw it was Gloria's phone she quickly answered it." Amelia thank god, I was getting concerned. Is everything all right?" Susan asked in a rush.

"I thought you would be happy to talk to me, but if you don't want to speak to me that's OK. I will get you Amelia," Gloria teased while giggling.

Susan could hardly speak she was so choked up. She was laughing and crying at the same time." I thought I lost you. How are you up and about so quickly, there is no way you should have recovered this fast unless you drained Andrew dry... I am sorry for rambling. By god, it is good to hear your voice. How are you? How are Amelia and Andrew?" Susan rambled excitedly.

"Susan calm down before you burst something. I am up because both Amelia and Andrew feed me blood. Can you believe what they did for me? The two of them are fine and want to talk to you. What do you think about meeting at that little bar over off Maryland Avenue? Unless you can think of someplace better," Gloria replied.

"Is it alright if we invite Charles? What do you think about that diner on Kedron Avenue right off of Mac Dade Boulevard?" Susan suggested.

"I forgot about that place and I will ask them about Charles give me a sec," Gloria replied. She then took the phone from her ear and asked," What about Charles? Also do you mind if we change where we go there is a Fifties themed diner right up the street?"

Andrew looked at Amelia and shrugged." Up to you love," Andrew said.

"The diner sounds great and Charles is invited but please only him," Amelia responded.

Andrew looked at the way the three of them were dressed all of them had blood on them. Gloria also had blood all over her skin." Gloria what size clothes do you wear?" Andrew asked.

Gloria told Andrew her sizes. He then handed Amelia the gun. "I will be right back," Andrew said.

Gloria went back to her call." Charles is welcome to but only him at the diner you suggested. Please make sure he has a few bottles of blood." Gloria stated.

Andrew returned about fifteen minutes later with a bag for Gloria it contained a nice pair of gray slacks, a white blouse and a pair of low heel shoes. He also had purchased a bottle of water less soap and couple washcloths. Andrew handed Amelia a bag that contained a nice navy blue skirt and a navy blue blouse. He had already changed into a pair of tan khakis and black pull over shirt. "Gloria I suggest you let Amelia try to get some of that blood off of your back." Andrew suggested.

"I was hoping you were going to be the one washing me up. O' well looks like us, girls will have to have all of the fun," Gloria chided with a wink of her eye.

Andrew turned his back to allow Gloria some privacy. Amelia quickly cleaned as much blood off Gloria's back as she possible could. Then the two ladies changed, quickly into their new clothes. The three of them headed towards the place they were supposed to meet Susan making sure that they stayed invisible. They tried to stay out of open areas where a sniper could get a clear shot at them being invisible was no guarantee. They all knew a vampire with the right powers could see them. Andrew stopped them he wanted to watch the area for a few minutes. He couldn't place his finger on it but something felt wrong. "Let's just watch from here for a few minutes. I have a bad feeling," Andrew said.

*************

The sniper had seen Gloria move just after he squeezed the trigger. He watched as his round slammed into her back. He quickly chambered the next round and waited a few seconds he was hoping that one of the parvulus would pop their head up. After a few minutes, he realized that either they weren't going to pop their heads up or they had managed to slip out of another door and maybe even working their way to him now. He had heard what Andrew had done to Antonio. He jumped into the driver's seat, took off flying across the lot. He quickly fled heading away from the scene. He pressed the speed dial on his phone and waited for it to connect he heard." Report!"

He swallowed hard knowing that his news was not going to go over well. "Sir, Unfortunately Gloria was hit, I'm unsure if it was fatal. The parvulus still live. I had to leave the area before the human authorities responded," the man nervously reported.

"Let me get this straight not only did you fail to eliminate your target but you hit the person whom I distinctly told you to avoid hitting. I would suggest that you never allow us to cross paths again, do you understand me?" The voice warned his anger was palpable.

The assassin knew he was now a target the boss would put a large contract out on him to make an example of him. Weighing his options he wonder what he should do make a run for it that would buy him at best a couple decades; most likely only a few weeks. If he surrendered to Black, most likely black would torture him and then kill him slowly and painfully. Then a plan hit him he would send the information about the trader anonymously to black it should tie up the boss long enough for him to get away and who knows if Black is as powerful as it is said he is maybe he will eliminate the boss.

The assassin arrived at the hotel he was staying stepped from the van before the valet could assist him from the van he made the mistake of assuming the guy was just some working class vampire and ignored him. He had failed to notice the thin knife he had in his hand. He heard the valet call him and as he turned he never saw or felt the blade as it sliced through his neck. The slice was not meant to kill but to incapacitate him. He looked at the man who was about to end his long life and watched with detached interest as the man cut his head off. The valet then calmly got into his van and drove away.

************

As soon as Susan finished the call with Gloria, she hung up and immediately dialed Charles number. "Love, Amelia, and Andrew want to meet with us, but only the two of us. The meeting is set for about an hour at that fifties themed diner on Kedron Avenue. DO you happen to have blood with you?" Amelia Said.

"Yes love, I have ten units in the Truck with me. If you think, we need more I can arrange for one of the other units in the area to drop off more. Do you want to meet up and go together? If everything goes well we can have one of them drive the Escalade back to your car and drop us off," Charles suggested.

"You just want to get behind the wheel of my new car," Susan countered with a chuckle.

"Damn you caught me. What do you say?" Charles asked as he was laughing.

"Who do you have with you?" Susan inquired.

"Neil is with me, why?" Charles replied.

"I will meet you at that old gas station by Maple Avenue. He can drive my car back to the club. Then after we're done with this you can drive me to your house tonight," Susan suggested.

"I love your way of thinking. We will meet you there in about fifteen minutes." Charles said with a smile.

Charles hung up the phone. "Neil, don't tell anyone about our meeting with Amelia and Andrew. I do mean anyone not even Emma. Do I make myself clear," Charles ordered.

Neil was surprised at first, then when he realized what Charles was implying he became upset. "Surely you don't think that Emma would betray you?" Neil retorted anger evident in his voice.

"I Trust my daughter, but we do have a leak and right now the only people that know we're meeting with those two is Gloria and the three of us. I want to keep it that way! The fewer the people that know it the less likely it will be that someone will betray us," Charles replied harshly.

"OK Charles I should not have lost my temper and I do understand. What you have to understand is that I do not make it a habit of hiding things from my wife. You know that she will question me if I return without you," Neil said.

Charles thought about when Neil was saying have realized he was right. He also knew given Emma's talents Neil would never be able to lie to her, even if he was willing to. "Take the car to my house and wait there for me. I will call Emma and cover for you," Charles replied softening his tone.

Charles called Emma. "Baby girl, you can relax Gloria is fine. We are going to meet up with her and find out what the hell happened," Charles said.

"What about Amelia and Andrew?" Emma worriedly asked.

"We're not sure dear. As soon as Gloria was stable they left her hidden and called your mother. We are both racing to get to her now, but Susan has talked to her, besides being pissed and weakened from blood loss, she is fine. Once we get to her and make sure she's all right, we will call you. It shouldn't be more than a couple of hours," Charles replied in a reassuring tone.

"There you're covered," Charles said after he hung up the phone.

The two of them pulled onto the lot of the gas station and saw that Susan was waiting for them. She quickly got out of the car and walked to Neil. She handed him the keys. "Take it easy with my baby, please," Susan requested.

"I will take good care of her," Neil promised then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Once Susan was in the truck with Charles, he headed towards the diner. "What you think about trying to switch the meeting to Patricia's bar and grill. I know Patty will let us use the back room where we can talk in private." Charles suggested.

Susan smiled she liked Patricia and knew she was one hell of a cook. The place was nice and since it catered to vampires, it was the perfect place to talk. It even had special menu items for vampires.

"Sounds like a great idea, if Amelia and Andrew are willing to go. The first thing is that we have to get blood into all three of them."

Susan and Charles arrived at the diner a few minutes later he figured they were about 10 minutes early. Even though the diner was not busy, they park in the back corner of the lot. Charles' eyes glowed for a moment. "We are being watched and I can sense the vampire," Charles said.

"Could it be Andrew and Amelia watching us?" Susan asked, forcing herself not to react.

Charles closed his eyes for a few moments, concentrating on the area. He could sense Gloria, Amelia, and Andrew were watching them. The one that his senses had alerted him to had a more malicious feel about them. Charles concentrated on the one that had alerted him. He could sense the vampire was somewhere on the lot across the street from them. "No love, the one that alerted me is somewhere on the lot across the street." Charles replied while still trying to zero in on the vampire.

While Susan called Gloria's cell, Charles called Neil. "Neil did you tell anyone about the meeting with Amelia and Andrew?" Charles asked.

"No, Charles I swear I did not call anyone. Why what is the matter?" Neil replied suddenly concerned.

"It seems we were followed here. Do not worry we will handle it," Charles said.

"Charles, what do you want me to do?" Neil asked.

Charles thought about it for a few moments, trying to decide the best course of action. "I want you to take Susan's car to the club. Then I want you to join Emma, Catherine, and Scott in the emergency shelter. I will contact Mitchel and have him move the rest down to the shelter. Be careful that there could directly to the shelter. Do not talk to anyone and call me once you are in locked down." Charles ordered his voice brokered no arguments.

donalde
donalde
205 Followers